It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther Lawyer in hot water after accusing judge of treason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
...ready to accept THE FACT that Obama is President and can we get on with the business of running the country?

I've accepted the fact that Obama is President... I'm merely writing to correct your spelling. You wrote "running the country" when I think you meant "RUINING the country". Clearly Obama is ruining this country.

And hey, how about that "Safe Schools Czar"??? Nothing like having a man who supports gay pedophelia looking over the safety of the nation's school-children. Nice selection Obama!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

...ready to accept THE FACT that Obama is President and can we get on with the business of running the country?

I've accepted the fact that Obama is President... I'm merely writing to correct your spelling. You wrote "running the country" when I think you meant "RUINING the country". Clearly Obama is ruining this country.

And hey, how about that "Safe Schools Czar"??? Nothing like having a man who supports gay pedophelia looking over the safety of the nation's school-children. Nice selection Obama!

Okay, that's quite an inflammatory remark. Source...?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Why don't you search safe school czar there is a thread about it or you could google it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by Angus123

Why don't you search safe school czar there is a thread about it or you could google it.

Just did... thanks. Now I know the truth. He's gay and in winger world that means evil blood sucking child raping monster.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hilarious! You birthers can believe whatever you want until the day you die, but the fact is the entire "controversy" was simply a desperate and pathetic attempt to discredit the lawfully elected President by a smear campaign.

I don't think you are really unthinking enough to believe that. You know the real reason - it was a genuine concern that the Constitution (remember that "Goddam piece of paper"?) had been violated by Obama because he had given no proof that he was a natural-born American.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. None! It doesn't matter how sincere you are, YOU ARE SINCERELY misguided. It doesn't matter how many pages were devoted to it on ATS, it was nonsense from the start, just another Joseph Farah- Worldnut Daily attempt to smear Obama. Bye!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OldDragger]

The truth of the matter is that there is no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. None. However, there was testimony by his grandmother Sara that she had attended his birth in Kenya. That was one of the things that aroused suspicion. Sure, there is circumstantial evidence - the newspaper notices of his birth. But that does not amount to legal/scientific proof because the State Health Department would have notified newspapers on the basis of what Stanley Ann Dunham (or perhaps her parents) had told it, not what a hospital would have informed it. If, indeed, she had given birth in Kenya, she could well have become concerned that her son would not be regarded as an American unless she lied about his country of birth. The COLB is not evidence because it is merely a print-out of data stored in a computer. If some of that data is false, then the COLB proves nothing even though it is a legal document.

What is misguided is your willingness to believe in something despite having no evidence for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

What about the birth announcement in the newspaper that said when and where as well as their home street address?

EDIT: Oops... you addressed that point. My bad.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Angus123]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join