Birther Lawyer in hot water after accusing judge of treason

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd
 


I'd bet my bottom dollar if you asked the "birthers" what birth certificates they are talkin bout' that they present for their drivers licences the majority would take out short forms, not long forms.




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After being denied the legal ability to ask for the clarification to this issue and anything else pertaining to him, you need to ask why there are threats on his life? He may as well be asking for it, and from the way I personally feel, people should have a right to to expect to have there questions answered. I hope he gets just what he is asking for. I really do!



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If he did produce a "long form," whatever the hell that is (the only BC I've ever been furnished by the Chicago hospital at which I was born is "short"), it would make not an iota of difference to the birthers. They'd simply start yelling that it was a fake.

I didn't think it was possible to screw aluminum foil so tight.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
After being denied the legal ability to ask for the clarification to this issue and anything else pertaining to him, you need to ask why there are threats on his life? He may as well be asking for it, and from the way I personally feel, people should have a right to to expect to have there questions answered. I hope he gets just what he is asking for. I really do!


So what does that mean? you hope....what exactly?
Obama doesn't have to answer to the nut fringe. No President does.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Hey here's an idea! Let's not rehash the entire silly "birther nonsense"!!!
Let's put it to bed! Finito! Done! Over! NO MERIT TO IT!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!


If you wanted it put to bed then why did you make a thread on the subject?

I haven't seen a birther thread in about a week or longer.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Because people still cling to this propaganda. It's time that some of you use your heads a little and figure out how easily you are manipulated, and while you are at it, get slightly acquainted with reality. Sound reasonable?
I'm the eternal optimist!

haven't seen a birther thread in about a week or longer.

So what does that prove? that people wised up? Yeah sure.
or could it be there is a new fad of the week with and equal amount of baloney?
Like the 36 hours to nukes? LOL Oh right! That was BS too! Nice "research' folks! the list is a very very long one!



[edit on 29-9-2009 by OldDragger]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OldDragger]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
update

www.scribd.com... ovuscourtscacd435591


KEYES v OBAMA - 76 - MINUTES (IN CHAMBERS): ORDER by Judge David O. Carter: REQUEST FOR LEAVE OF COU

answers.yahoo.com...

axj.puntoforo.com...




Judge Carter had granted my motion for surreply. I can provide 10 more pages of argument and all the necessary attachments by October 1st.




[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Your link is broken.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
 


A week without a birther thread (before you posted one) is a start. If you hadn't posted one then who knows, we may have gone a month or longer.

But thanks to you we get to go back to 0 days without a birther thread.

Nice move, I blame the coming influx of birther threads on you, because you had to gloat about one nut.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
www.devvy.com...

Who is Devvy Kidd?

www.devvy.com...

Apparently she is working with Orly,

drorly.blogspot.com...

I have no idea what Orly is up to, or Obama.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Your link is broken.


They are all working for me, dagger.

Which one do you need?

[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And apparently she can hit my market target!
Yeah, she sure looks credible to me!



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


It's working now. It was the one where Orly is uh, reporting her, er, progress and begging for donations.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

And apparently she can hit my market target!
Yeah, she sure looks credible to me!


I don't know what that means,

anyway,



The following transaction was entered on 9/28/2009 at 3:07 PM PDT and filed on 9/28/2009
Case Name: Captain Pamela Barnett, et al v. Barack Hussein Obama, et al
Case Number: 8:09-cv-82
Filer: Document Number: 76

Docket Text:

MINUTES (IN CHAMBERS): ORDER by Judge David O. Carter: REQUEST FOR LEAVE OF COURT TO FILE SUR-REPLY [75]: The Court GRANTS Plaintiffs’ Motion and will give Plaintiffs leave of court to file a surreply not to exceed ten (10) pages to be filed by 5 p.m. on October 1, 2009. Plaintiffs’ courtesy copy of the sur-reply shall be delivered to the Court’s dropbox on the ninth floor of the Santa Ana courthouse by no later than noon on October 2, 2009. The Clerk shall serve this minute order on all parties to the action. (rla)



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by OldDragger
 


A week without a birther thread (before you posted one) is a start. If you hadn't posted one then who knows, we may have gone a month or longer.

But thanks to you we get to go back to 0 days without a birther thread.

Nice move, I blame the coming influx of birther threads on you, because you had to gloat about one nut.


Some folks just can not live without controversy. Why else would one start a thread about it then decry the topic of the thread they started?

I look forward to more birther threads... I know some don't but I am on the side that wants to see the copy with his baby footprints and a doctors signature.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


It's working now. It was the one where Orly is uh, reporting her, er, progress and begging for donations.


OK


edited to say

I want to know more about this Devvy person.





[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by OldDragger

And apparently she can hit my market target!
Yeah, she sure looks credible to me!


I don't know what that means,

guess you didn't look at her site. Or maybe all the ads were distracting.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
 



Can you be more specific, dragger?




Never mind I finally found what you were talking about,


Oh I been calling you dagger, and here you are a dragger, sorry.

[edit on 123030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
[img]http://www.devvy.com...[/img]

The ad right under her picture. the ad for her marketing business.
Wow! she's in marketing AND a Constitutional expert!



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

[img]http://www.devvy.com...[/img]

The ad right under her picture. the ad for her marketing business.
Wow! she's in marketing AND a Constitutional expert!


Is that bad?




new topics
top topics
 
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join