It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Shipment of H1N1 Vaccine - Its starting, what will you do??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Ok, its starting. It seems as if the shipment came a few days early. I wanted to spread this news and also hopefully help people become prepared if something bad does happen. They also state there is enough Vaccine for EVERYONE...great. Please, just in case, keep enough supplies to last you for atleast a week, at the least. Water, canned goods, tents, sleeping bags, butane, fuel matches, warm clothes, rope, tape, glue, CASH, first aid kits, and other things are definately needed on stand by. I dont know what is going to happen, but I just feel like its going to be something very bad. Everything could be fine, I hate to spread fear to everyone and instead I would rather spread this message, no matter what happens, this is for a reason, we all must band together and get through this and become even stronger and better than before. Remember, there are thousands of people who WILL die from this and we need to look out for one another. Please help your fellow man/woman, child, elder in anyway you can during this time. Keep your Faith!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I'll let the morons rush out to get it. They can be the test subjects, not me.

And if anyone wants to force me to take a shot, I have a piece of metal reserved for them with several different delivery methods available.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I am going to drop my pants, bend over, and let them shoot me full of vaccine. Then I am going to laugh when all of you fear mongers die from H1N1.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

amen to that miraj i am with you there, ha ha just got off the phone with my military bud and i told him to keeps his eyes pilled on COPS for me if they have the balls to come into my house and administer this plague. Cause i have some cold steal just waiting!

sad thing is i cannot believe it has come down to this

[edit on 29-9-2009 by tatersalad]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

hey: hotdognobun. several people in idaho have had this flu and no one that i know has died from it. So my question to you is why would you take the shot?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by tatersalad]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Wow well that must mean that H1N1 isnt really a bioweapon created to destroy us all then.. Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by Miraj

I am going to drop my pants, bend over, and let them shoot me full of vaccine. Then I am going to laugh when all of you fear mongers die from H1N1.

Make sure it's vaccine, brah.

As for the vaccine, my family and I had the damn flu this summer.

We're good.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I was told that I am eligble to get the swin flu vaccine. The CDC worker told me only people with health problems, kids and the elderly would get this vaccine.
She said there is not enough?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've had the discussion with my family and we won't be accepting the vaccine. Our company is offering them for free and if they try to make it mandatory I'll be dumpster diving soon after collecting my last paycheck!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Well I hope it was vaccine. He said he was giving me what I always needed and it was for my own good.
But that vaccine sure does make your bum hurt. The needle was huge.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wow well that must mean that H1N1 isnt really a bioweapon created to destroy us all then.. Who woulda thunk it?

What batch are you referring to? The squirrelly behavior of the WHO and government should clue you that something is wrong. They say that Jim Jones practiced going thru the motions with his koolaid party -- what makes you think this government would not practice the same way.....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Miraj

The fear mongering seems to have gotten to you though, why do you think we all will die without the vaccine? Because you're, uhm, scared?

Your a sucker for government fearmongering and you don't even realize it. Lol.

You don't have to drop your pants and bend over, you are already on your knees and greased up.

Enjoy the ride sport, and laugh it up!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Well I would like to have enough faith in my government that they have the means and ability to create a successful bio weapon before they unleash it on me and my family. So Jim Jones made killer cool-aid that didnt work the first few go rounds.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Enjoy the ride, sport, and laugh it up!

That is strange that is what my doctor said right before he gave me the shot. Are you my doctor?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes I am, now tell me why you are so scared of the Swine flu.

Was it the media/governent fear mongering?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No I am not afraid of the flu, I just like to get shots. Everytime I go you give me one. Dont you remember, Doctor?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No I am not afraid of the flu, I just like to get shots. Everytime I go you give me one. Dont you remember, Doctor?

You must be really smart. You could just stick yourself with a needle, and avoid getting the chemical mix in your bloodstream. Ah well, I guess the damage is already done.

Why don't you talk about how you call some people fear mongerers, but at the same time get scared into taking the vaccine.

You can't because your head would explode.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The last attempt to inoculate the U.S. population against a type of swine flu occurred in 1976 after some 200 soldiers from Fort Dix, New Jersey, became infected. Though the flu never spread, some 40 million Americans got the vaccine, which was blamed for hundreds of cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, an autoimmune disorder that causes severe muscle weakness.

End of Article

How nice! Everyone's vaccine is now ready and is being shipped to that vast swaths of the US population can be injected ASAP.

But there's no indication that the strain has mutated into a more deadly variety...?

So what's the deal with this?

Just big pharma needing to make a few hundred mil, is that what's it's all about, or is there something more to it...

I've had a bad feeling about this whole thing since the initial scare, and this new item by CNN, and the way it ends, well I find it disturbing as hell and it really pisses me off!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
stop profiling people you government spy.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

do what you do best

bend over drop trou

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join