It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News says that bin Laden is a Nazi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Guerilla,

I created a new avatar for you.

That's a cool one. It's in fact one of the best's I ever saw around here
so little, so much message in it.

@infinite

I could imagine Nazis being satisfied with the western world but Al-Quaida's aim was to make the world just a place for muslims. As nazis don't give a mumu about god they aren somehow their biggest enemies.

At least even the Quran accepts Christians but people who belief in nothing are bad off in that book

But's that theorising about fairy tales

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
But before anybody gets all high and mighty about the Nazi link, we have to remember that the Bush family, Bayer and others supported Nazi research. You can't just say Nazi and not expect people to go digging into the past.

No offence but, this thread is titled �Fox News says that Bin Laden is a Nazi�, so we are discussing that connection. Feel free to start another thread about Bush.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I agree, I�m still waiting for the Islamic, Muslim community to emphatically state that they don�t support terrorism and the actions of these radical groups. They don�t need to say it once but many times with passion.

They already have again, and again, and again, and again.

And since when bin Laden's new name Islam?

Islam linking to neo-Nazism
Islam joins forces with Nazism.

That's all lies.

Islam hasn't done anything.
Islam hasn't joined any forces with Nazism.

Those are the terrorists. Don't ever in your life try to link Islam with neo-Nazism because a few do it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

That's all lies.

Those are the terrorists. Don't ever in your life try to link Islam with neo-Nazism because a few do it.

Well Illmatic67, i've read articles and posted links which clearly state Islamic ties to neo nazi's. Hell, a neo nazi was even invited to a islamic conference. Its believed Nation of Islam has ties to neo nazi's. But of course, this is only a select few and it doesn't mean that all muslims have ties to nazism.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
bin laden wants to wipe out and let everybody forget that he once was living in EUROPA !
he was living in sweden and high on all things he could get his hands on...including prostitutes !
so check this info out and...think that bin laden is making a showcase out of his life !
he is organising photographing and videotaping of himself just to bring him out as a shining profetic idol.
in pure islam country he himself orders that he will be filmed/photographed with hidden cameras.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I agree, I�m still waiting for the Islamic, Muslim community to emphatically state that they don�t support terrorism and the actions of these radical groups. They don�t need to say it once but many times with passion.

That's all lies.

Ill i think the biggest problem in the world community now is that there is little support for this war on terror in the Islamic community. Even before Iraq amd afganistan. There were still deeply islamic countries not only not supporting us but underminding us. I mean look who has one of the best allies in the middle east, Turkey. THey are the only muslim country who has extended their hand to the US.

Yet there are countless countries who have turned theyre back to us and condem terrorism in public while they secretly funnel money to the same organiszaions.

You have religious leaders and clerics and followers denounceing the acts while jsut as many support them.

You have a islamic new network that constantly attacks american intrest and praises thes islamic extremist.

It is hard for the average american to believe (myself included) that the terrorist and the majority of the muslim community are two seperate entities. I mean one of the clearest pictures in my mind after 911 was the palastinians parading in the street in celebration. While the rest of the world was comforting us.

Please Ill give me soem proof to think other wise. I dont want to think the entire muslim community is against us but it seems they are.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

BERLIN - They are unlikely allies, but right-wing extremists and Islamic militants share a hatred for Israel and the United States that has drawn the attention of German authorities.
Since 2001, when Islamic extremists and neo-Nazis cheered the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the two camps have echoed each other's abhorrence of what they view as a world controlled by Jews and enforced by Washington's military power. There are no links suggesting that right-wing and Islamic groups are collaborating on terrorism-related strategies, but law enforcement officials are concerned over the
growing attraction between the two.

'The common ground they share is deep on two issues,'' said one Western diplomat. ''They cannot tolerate the existence of Israel, and they share a conspiracy theory that the US wants to control the Middle
East and the world's energy supply. It's a very paranoid world view, but they share it deeply.''

Authorities eyeing neo-Nazis, Islamists

A just-finished, very large Islamist conference in Toronto (the Toronto Star says it attracted 7,000 participants) called "Reviving the Islamic Spirit" featured such stars of the Islamist circuit as Tariq Ramadan and Siraj Wahhaj. It also hosted a neo-Nazi named William W. Baker.

Canadian Islamists host a neo-Nazi

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Fox News has just anounced that Binladen is part of the Nazi Brotherhood. Now this may seem funny but pay attention. Think about what the President has been talking about with illeagle Malitias in Iraq setting the stage for what is to come in the USA. I know if I had any ties to any Malitia or Nazi group I would be packing my bags now for the nearest detention camp in the US. The writing is on the wall these people are going to be tied to Binladen. Under the Patriot act they will be held without justification just because of affiliation.

It's probably his friend Georges BUSH who have converted him.

#sNews really have nothing to say...

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

As nazis don't give a mumu about god they aren somehow their biggest enemies.

At least even the Quran accepts Christians but people who belief in nothing are bad off in that book

You obviously haven't read about all of the white supremacy groups who call themselves the Christian Right or Christian Identity. They believe the original Christians were white and somehow that makes them the chosen people.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Do tell about Bush and Bin Ladens ties. Bin Laden has declare a Jihad on America so somehow i don't think they have ties, do you?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
You obviously haven't read about all of the white supremacy groups who call themselves the Christian Right or Christian Identity. They believe the original Christians were white and somehow that makes them the chosen people.

Klu Klux Klan is another. A group of so called "Christians" who spend all night setting fire to cross and chanting "white power". I never did see the part in bible about white nationalism

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Do tell about Bush and Bin Ladens ties. Bin Laden has declare a Jihad on America so somehow i don't think they have ties, do you?

You don't know that war is a game played by men who have ties to kill men who dont have ties...

I'm sure #sNews consider bush as a liberal...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You don't know that war is a game played by men who have ties to kill men who dont have ties...

I'm sure #sNews consider bush as a liberal...

Nans, i respect you a lot, really i do, but you are making claims that you cannot possibly back up. Im not just refering to this thread,but others which are covered in anti-american views and claims that you cannot prove are true.

War is just a way to show the other how much power you have over them. War's are not planned or stage, wars are caused when diplomacy fails.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
bizar is that bin laden is not yet captured !
he is on the top list of wanted death or alife individuals.

on a regularbase al jazeera news showed videotap of him...now could it not be possible to "shadow/follow" the bringer of the tape when he returnes ?
kinda bug his cellphone or something that can be traced
to the "rat"

i hope when somebody catches bin laden he first shoot him and then asks " surrender or i shoot" !

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Very true, Illmatic. Just as the actions of a few arseholes in the US/UK military should not blacken the character of the decent soldiers, neither should the actions of bin Laden and his merry mullahs blacken the character of Islam.

Bin Laden is a fanatic who happens to be a Muslim. He doesn't speak for Islam.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
More propaganda from the Milk & Cookies department of the Ministry of Paranoia that is FoxNews.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Certainly not all Muslims should be judged by a few, but there have been some that have had more influence than others.

Links between Nazism and Islam

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i think that we're all nazi.....how about that? wanna join the nazi party? hell i'll even let u shine my shiza! i'll even let u friken the jews a little bit.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Excellent link Mycroft. good find
some very good information in the link

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a good idea!!

First let me state I find no connection between Islamic Extremists and the actual Muslim religion so I expect you will all understand I'm referring to extremists only in this post.

Now, why is this a good idea? Because a terrorist needs a mindless idiot to carry out his plans. See, normal people don't run around blowing themselves up on a daily basis. Nor do normal people want nothing more than to instill terror into others. So who do you need to get? A moron. White-Supremacist/Neo-Nazi groups have time and time again proved that they are made up of absolutely the stupidest members of American society. Hateful uneducated ne'er do wells who desperately need to blame their shortcomings on other people. Who better to use than these people?

Now, why it's good for us normal Americans:

By associating themselves with Islamic Extremists and being involved in the planning of attacks in America one has to assume that these Neo-Nazi groups will be adding themselves to our friendly "Enemy of the State" lists. Which is fine because as they get rounded up by the dozen it will take them off the streets and put them in places where they can't bother the normal people.

The real silver lining is that these people (The Neo-Nazi groups) are so absolutely unintelligent that anything they're working on will 1) fail and 2) end up revealing who they're working with.

Bravo!

[Edited on 5-17-2004 by Djarums]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join