It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News says that bin Laden is a Nazi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Fox News has just anounced that Binladen is part of the Nazi Brotherhood. Now this may seem funny but pay attention. Think about what the President has been talking about with illeagle Malitias in Iraq setting the stage for what is to come in the USA. I know if I had any ties to any Malitia or Nazi group I would be packing my bags now for the nearest detention camp in the US. The writing is on the wall these people are going to be tied to Binladen. Under the Patriot act they will be held without justification just because of affiliation.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How about a link to the article factfinder. Thanks��.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Can not find it on the web but it was just on FNC in the last hour. Also Syria was cause for North Korean train blast by trying to smuggle warhead to use Chem Bio weapons that Sadam burried in Syria.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I found this article accusing Bin Laden of financing a neo-nazi skinhead group. This is certainly new to me. Thanks for reporting it�

German intelligence services have stated that bin Laden is covertly financing neo-Nazi skinhead groups throughout Europe to launch another terrorist attack at a high-profile American target�his first since the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen last October.

The article is from 2001, maybe they recently found more proof of his involvement?

www.onlinejournal.com...

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Al queda do have links to Neo nazi groups,etc. The only thing they both share is hate for jews. Its believed that this odd alliance is planning to kill jews around the world.

Islam's unholy alliance with neo-Nazis, leftists

Germans fear neo-Nazi link with Islamists

Islamists Align With Neo-Nazis in England

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good find infinite, how does the old saying go, �the enemy of my enemy is my friend�? This seems like a classic example.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wait till you read this, things have got interesting...

A "Satanic Fuhrer" who urged neo-Nazis to fight a race war has turned full circle to become an Islamic fundamentalist.

Midland-based David Myatt, 51, was the political guru behind white supremacist group Combat 18 and has been the leading hardline Nazi intellectual in Britain since the 1960s.

Now the self-confessed Pagan and Adolf Hitler worshipper hails al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden as his inspiration and praises the World Trade Center attacks as acts of heroism.

Midland Nazi turns to Islam

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Please do not put Islam along side Neo-Nazi, if a muslim does that, then its his problem, nothing to do with Islam,
Thanks

Salaam

Guerilla

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There was a terrorist act by Neo-Nazis prevented at an event, I think for some musueum or whatever. So the reason why they wanted to explode a bomb there was that this event was hosted by a jewish foundation or it should be some museum about jewish history.

All people involved in that were captured and brought to jail. Anyway that was quite frightening as something like that hadn't occur for a very long time. I think a direct hit with a bomb on a jewish event, not since WW2.
Nevertheless - the people who were about to do that had been under constant monitoring and been known to the secret service since many years.

I am looking for an article about that....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
shoo,i remember reading that article. The link between the two comes down to jews. They both hate them and want to stop the so called "jewish world domination".
Just search on googled for "islamic groups link to neo nazis" and you will find many articles about Muslims hosting neo nazi's. There is even an article about a muslim conference in America, where a neo nazi was invited as a guess speaker.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Guerilla,

Your avatar says �Islam will dominate the World� with an angry young man pointing his finger, this message implies that they will conquer the entire world and is people. This would mean that Islam would need to control, rule and oppress all other religions. This sounds like an angry message to me.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Just search on googled for "islamic groups link to neo nazis" and you will find many articles about Muslims hosting neo nazi's. There is even an article about a muslim conference in America, where a neo nazi was invited as a guess speaker.

Thanks for the info, already reading up.
Though I think it's quite funny both groups team up. Theoretically - if one of those groups would rule the world, they would kill the other one because of their belief.
But Nazis and terrorists aren't famous for their tough mind

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Guerilla,

Your avatar says �Islam will dominate the World� with an angry young man pointing his finger, this message implies that they will conquer the entire world and is people. This would mean that Islam would need to control, rule and oppress all other religions. This sounds like an angry message to me.

Thats why people have negitive views about Islam, the extremist views don't go down well with the rest of the world.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Fox News has just anounced that Binladen is part of the Nazi Brotherhood.
Yes, he is also affiliated with the Masonic Brotherhood, as well. Of course, I still believe Bush, Jr. and Bin Laden still hold an affinity for each other.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
Please do not put Islam along side Neo-Nazi, if a muslim does that, then its his problem, nothing to do with Islam,

Nobody said something like the Islam is coupling with Nazis.

Or you assume that Osama bin Laden represents the Islam. But I guess we both agree he doesn't.

So nothing to worry about, it's all fine we were just talking about Osama and his nazi friends.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Theoretically - if one of those groups would rule the world, they would kill the other one because of their belief.

To be honest, i don't they would. If they both team up, i think Islam will dominate in the middle east,africa and asia. The Islamic state would be made up of islamic countries and countries where Islam is a major religion. Then the Nazi's would have the rest of the non muslims countries, mainly Europe and America.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Thats why people have negitive views about Islam, the extremist views don't go down well with the rest of the world.

I agree, I�m still waiting for the Islamic, Muslim community to emphatically state that they don�t support terrorism and the actions of these radical groups. They don�t need to say it once but many times with passion. I would say that the Quran is a peaceful book but the people of that religion need to tell the world that they are a peaceful community and don�t support these angry young views of the radical movement. This would help with the way the world sees this religion and its people.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Quran is a very peaceful book, anyways the world calls and infinite has to run, i shall return later.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Guerilla,

I created a new avatar for you.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I found this article accusing Bin Laden of financing a neo-nazi skinhead group. This is certainly new to me. Thanks for reporting it�

timothy mcveigh was probably one of the people they're linking to the terrorists and Bin Laden clan. But before anybody gets all high and mighty about the Nazi link, we have to remember that the Bush family, Bayer and others supported Nazi research. You can't just say Nazi and not expect people to go digging into the past.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join