It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News says that bin Laden is a Nazi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Like, a few years back, post 9/11, a bunch of fools on the National Alliance, the largest and best organized white supremecist group in the US, held multiple anti Israel-Pro Palestine.

I saw that too. It's amazing how strong their hatred of the Jew is that they are willing to make common cause with people who would ordinarily kill them had they not had a common enemy.

About two months ago I saw Tom Metger of W.A.R. on one of those editorial shows on the news networks. I'm not sure, but I think it was Scarborough country. He was debating with another flake, the leader of the new Black Panthers, whatever his name is. And Metzger jumped in with something that was completely off topic. He was holding up some cartoon about Palestinians being killed by Jews and talking about how bad the Jews were.

As far as I know, the only white racial organization that DIDN'T take pleasure in 9/11 was Stormfront. One site went so far as to say the only ones they regretted hearing die were the police and fire rescue crews that died at the WTC.

I think they've sufficiently pushed any fence sitters onto the other side. They're useless, and a stain to other right of center movements. They 're almost as un-American as the bands of anarchist and marxists that infect this country.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ah, Metzger. Forgot about that fool. Hes still sucking in air?

I remeber I went to a small protest at the Tacoma mall with some people to have a quiet demonstration against the Iraq war. We were there, and saw a bunch of others gather on the other end. We went up, the held up placards saying: "No Wart for Israel". It was a buncvh of Nazis there to protest the war because they felt it was all a Jewish plot to push race mixing and the like. I was confused by that.

Anyway, youre right, fence sitters really did get pushed away by thier endorsing attacks on thier own country. I hope they continue thier uinholy alliance, it will cause the ranks of NEO Nazis to diminish quick. They already are weakining considerably anyway. Usually, my experience with skinheads and NEO Nazis in the past: They grow out of it, its a rebellion phase, mostly disgruntlecdd white boys angry about something they cannot place thier finger on. But eventually, maturity sets in and they leave it all behind. Only the total losers and trash stick with the program.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It was a buncvh of Nazis there to protest the war because they felt it was all a Jewish plot to push race mixing and the like. I was confused by that.

Yep, Metzger is still around.

And you know what I would find interesting? If the Racist Right joined an anti-war rally with Lenin's Left. Palestinian flags flying side by side with the Nazi's swastikas. That would be a site to behold. I wonder what would happen. Those left-wing nuts (the protestors who are not anti-war so much as they are anti-America and pro-"one world communism") would find out the real Nazis, not the ones they disagree with and call "Nazis" and "Fascists" are actually on their side.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
This is interesting..

www.wordiq.com...

So in the first world war, Al-Husseini fought with the Ottoman empire.. Doesn't that mean he was fighting AGAINST the arabs?

Thank you. If you go to the link you provided, you will see the WWII section, and that is where it explains the Hitler connection. The Ottoman Turks were at war with many Arab countries...and many were still under European control. Al Husseini fought with the Ottomans and went on to become the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. When WWII started to gain momentum, Hitler formed an alliance with Hitler. The meetings took place in Baghdad and I there is a picture of Al Husseini with Der Fuhrer on the link you provided. He was ecucated in Cairo, the birthplace of the Muslim Brotherhood. If my memory serves me correctly, he was indicted in the Nuerenberg trails but, I think he escaped to Egypt.

You have to look at who taught whom and when. Once those links are established you can see how this metamorphed into a highly sophisticated killing machine.

I think the question is not whether or not Osama bin Laden is neo-nazi type skinhead, but wheter he is a Nazi in philosophy. By looking at the history of the people that he counts as his leadership, then the answer is that he is indeed a nazi, with Arabization as his ultimate goal.

As for the skinhead variety of nazis, commonly called neo-nazi's I would assume these people are also involved in some things, like the International Solidarty Movement (ISM) who are fighting the Jews in Israel and everywhere else. The connections to these groups are just matters of conenience. The neo-nazis show up at all of the ISM and ANSWER rallys with swatikas and many with Hamas headbands. The two groups have the same immediate goal which is the eradication of Jews. That is where they part company.

When I say OBL is a Nazi...I really mean Nazi as in one of the Hitler variety using a religion as their justification. It is not Islam the religion of peace that they practice, but instead, Islam (wahabbi Sunni) Islam in its most radical form.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Peshmerga]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peshmerga

Originally posted by muppet
This is interesting..

www.wordiq.com...

So in the first world war, Al-Husseini fought with the Ottoman empire.. Doesn't that mean he was fighting AGAINST the arabs?

Thank you. If you go to the link you provided, you will see the WWII section, and that is where it explains the Hitler connection. The Ottoman Turks were at war with many Arab countries...and many were still under European control. Al Husseini fought with the Ottomans and went on to become the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. When WWII started to gain momentum, Hitler formed an alliance with Hitler. The meetings took place in Baghdad and I there is a picture of Al Husseini with Der Fuhrer on the link you provided. He was ecucated in Cairo, the birthplace of the Muslim Brotherhood. If my memory serves me correctly, he was indicted in the Nuerenberg trails but, I think he escaped to Egypt.

You have to look at who taught whom and when. Once those links are established you can see how this metamorphed into a highly sophisticated killing machine.

I think the question is not whether or not Osama bin Laden is neo-nazi type skinhead, but wheter he is a Nazi in philosophy. By looking at the history of the people that he counts as his leadership, then the answer is that he is indeed a nazi, with Arabization as his ultimate goal.

As for the skinhead variety of nazis, commonly called neo-nazi's I would assume these people are also involved in some things, like the International Solidarty Movement (ISM) who are fighting the Jews in Israel and everywhere else. The connections to these groups are just matters of conenience. The neo-nazis show up at all of the ISM and ANSWER rallys with swatikas and many with Hamas headbands. The two groups have the same immediate goal which is the eradication of Jews. That is where they part company.

When I say OBL is a Nazi...I really mean Nazi as in one of the Hitler variety using a religion as their justification. It is not Islam the religion of peace that they practice, but instead, Islam (wahabbi Sunni) Islam in its most radical form.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Peshmerga]

I somewhat agree with this, but more research has do be done.

There is a direct link between Al Husseini and Yasser Arifat (sp), the Musslem Brotherhood and the PLO. I.E. they are related. If I remember my 'terrorism 101' correctly, Husseini is Yasser's uncle and that Yasser is/was a member of the Brotherhood before he 'graduated' to bigger things. I also remember that the SS were the principal instructors for the Brotherhood.

Some of my instructors (even back in the 70's/80's) told us that the type of fanatical terror groups [PLO, Red Brigade, etc] were direct offshoots of contact, training, infiltration, etc., of NAZI [read SS] and Neo-Nazi personel. Oh, sure some of it was facilitated by training and support from Communist Countries, but the core belief system was Nazi based.

If you check, you will find out that a Muslem SS type unit was established using some of Husseini's fighters.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Fox News has just anounced that Binladen is part of the Nazi Brotherhood.
[Edited on 16-5-2004 by John bull 1]

Well now, that's about the dumbest contention I've heard yet! Do these people even understand the meaning of 'Nazi?' Nazis are fascists. NeoConservatives - BushCo. - are fascists. I've been saying all along, tho, that Bin Laden is actually a super asset, working for Bush/PNAC.

Fox news is for intellectual zeroes.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
East Coast Kid: I understand the hyperbole. I am not a Bush fan. I am one of those increasingly rare moderates, that tries NOT to see the conspiracy in everything
, but instead try to give all ideas a fair hearing.

However I am not speaking of Bin Laden in the metaphorical or rhetorical sense, I am talking about Nazi Fascism based upon Arabization and Arab Supremacy. The PNAC document, if read with out an eye for a conspiracy merely outlines the America as business idea. The purpose is American domination, but it is not a document that espouses true fascism or Nazism.

I think the domestic tendency by this administration is somewhat oppressive, but it does not approach fascism.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Correction to be made: I believe my posts refer to the connection between Al Zarkawi and bin Laden. That's the error. Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri and bin Laden is the connection. Zarkawi is a homegrown Jordanian terrorist.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback
Yep, Metzger is still around.

I read an interesting book a while back about a lawsuit against Metzger and son connected to some racial killings. IIRC, it succeeded. Perhaps someone else here can refresh my memory?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by conflation

I read an interesting book a while back about a lawsuit against Metzger and son connected to some racial killings. IIRC, it succeeded. Perhaps someone else here can refresh my memory?

I don't know the exact details, but the Metzger supposedly incited or inspired a group of whites to beat and kill an Ethiopian immigrant in Portland. They were held liable for the death of the immigrant man and were bankrupted by the judgment.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Bin Laden working with nazis? The pictures just not coming to me, I can see the common hatred of Jews but thats about it, Im sure anythings possible, but it seems highly unlikely. Maybe Im wrong and, on Bin Ladens next video he will be wearing a screwdriver shirt and red suspenders.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd27
Bin Laden working with nazis? The pictures just not coming to me, I can see the common hatred of Jews but thats about it, Im sure anythings possible, but it seems highly unlikely. Maybe Im wrong and, on Bin Ladens next video he will be wearing a screwdriver shirt and red suspenders.

Have a look around this site on David Myatt, the british muslim neo-nazi occultist!
The connections may be closer than you think..

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They support the 'patriot' act without reservation. NAZIism was about police state control of the population through invasive and unregulated methods. NAZIs were about blindly backing the government in power without question. Anyone who raises even obviously relevant questions about the national government is considered, unpatriotic, even subversive and treasonous.

To have Rupert Murdoch's little network calling Osama Bin Laden a NAZI is just laughable.

Does it begin to sound a little like the 'National Enquirer', or the 'Star'?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You sure they said Bin Laden was a Nazi? I thought they said Bush was... darn I get so confused sometimes...

[edit on 7/25/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback
I don't know the exact details, but the Metzger supposedly incited or inspired a group of whites to beat and kill an Ethiopian immigrant in Portland. They were held liable for the death of the immigrant man and were bankrupted by the judgment.

Yeah, that was it. Thanks! The Metzgers sounded like really scary people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join