It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit Video - MSM Reporting News On Protesters Before It Occured!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I understand that.
Regardless of the date in which this account was registered to ATS, I am not new to the game.

Something is a bit different this time though. Military presence with their latest state-of-the-art, untested for long-term health affects, sonic cannons pointed at CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY!

That is what you call high treason.

And your man is the guy at the top!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That is where you are so wrong! A few years back we played host to the G-20 here in Miami. The Miami police department managed to handle it all by themselves! Imagine that.

Not only did they handle it all by themselves they handled it little differently than any other protest or demonstration that comes to town except that all the officers had to work overtime.

There were no Riot Squads, just officers dressed in their usual blues and most of them were in shorts and polo shirts.

INCLUDING the Chief of Police who rode his BICYCLE from one demonstration to the next, with his bullhorn in hand asking…let me say that again ASKING, protestors to stay peaceful and not damage anything.

Now you compare that to a specialized van mounted with a Sonic Sound Cannon representing the Chief of Police via a COMPUTERIZED AUTOMATED VOICE.

This is the United States of America for pity’s sake. I am guessing the doggie in your Avatar was long ago neutered or spade?

Unreal, just unreal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not to mention the fact that having provacateur agents in general is treason, at least in my eyes.
It serves to completely usurp the republic by implementing a police-state.

Each and every "administration" that allows this wickedness to continue unchecked is deserving of nothing BUT opposition on every front.

We are talking about the continuity of our country here. Not what feels good when the idiot gets behind a microphone.

I've been studying hypnosis lately, you should look into it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Something is a bit different this time though. Military presence with their latest state-of-the-art, untested for long-term health affects, sonic cannons pointed at CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY!

As I said, I've seen that 13 second clip and I have my doubts as to its authenticity.

And your man is the guy at the top!

What? My guy? I don't know anyone is Pittsburgh. If you're trying to blame this on Obama, you're REALLY going to have to come up with some more evidence... :shk:

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is the United States of America for pity’s sake. I am guessing the doggie in your Avatar was long ago neutered or spade?

WTH does my dog have to do with ANY of this? Is that the best argument you've got? Going after my DOG??? I have my opinions about all this. That's just the way it is. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The sound cannons were there. The military was there.
This has been reported on multiple fronts.
That is the issue here.
And yes, YOUR MAN. The man that you defend day in an day out on these threads.
Unless the BC issue is true and he is somehow, through some sort of hocus pocus, no longer the commander and chief of the US Armed Forces.

Anything that happens under his COMMAND falls under HIS leadership and AS SUCH is a direct reflection of HIS JOB.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Of course, one may conclude that he actually has NO command over the military.
How could he, with his regular TV appearances and school speaches. He has no time for military operations, obviously.

He is derelict in his duty then.
I would have been punished for dereliction.

Is that what you are are arguing?
That he has a rogue element undermining democracy on his behalf?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

WTH does my dog have to do with ANY of this? Is that the best argument you've got? Going after my DOG??? I have my opinions about all this. That's just the way it is. Deal with it.

Congradulation you actually managed to finally respond to an answer regarding one part of a post with out having to deflect.

Wasn't it nice of me to give you something to sink those teeth into to gnaw and chew on with out having to deflect away entirely from yet another post that you couldn't figure out one logical answer to the very hard hitting and factual points being put to you.

Oh and by the way if Obama hasn't come out to denounce this BUT CAN HAVE A HISSY FIT WHEN THE POLICE IN BOSTON DISTURB ONE OF HIS BUDDIES...he is the SORRIEST excuse for a Cheif Executive who ever held the office.

What a three ring circus the lunatics are running.

A beer summit for a rude professor berating police over their concern that he is breaking in to a residence they just want to make sure is his...

And stone cold silence for the hundreds of innocent people brutalized without cause on the streets, and neighborhoods and dormitories of Pittsburgh.

For shame, for shame.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join