It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit Video - MSM Reporting News On Protesters Before It Occured!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

To Jay and PT, the topic isn't what happen. That is not much in question. The topic is, did the MSM try to instigate it by reporting about riots before the fact.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Agent provocateurs of the government are almost certainly responsible for the few and isolated cases of aggression towards Police Officers that authorities will claim those acts warranted the response.

Because the government planned for riots by having agent provocateurs undercover and dispersed in with the protestors the government was reasonably assured it would be able to use the weapons and personnel it assembled in riot like conditions.

Was the media advised before hand so commentary and spin in defense of the unlawful and brutal acts of aggression perpetrated by law enforcement could be formulated ahead of time of course they were.

Did the media have to or was tasked with inciting the riots? No, I do not believe so because the government already knew its agent provocateurs would provide them with the pretexts needed to justify riot control actions.

The Medias as usual in their heavy competitions for ratings, market share and exclusive scoops simply jumped the gun and reported too early. This in part was because the targeted protest march was delayed in getting started as the protesters were held in check at their own staging area by police while police prepared the ground elsewhere they planned to meet the protestors at.

The story about and of protest riots went off on time, the actual orchestrated protest riots though were a little behind schedule.

That’s our war mongering totalitarian police state government for you, it can’t even run a train on time!

[edit on 27/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

BH brought the words "This Administration" into the discussion.
I would note that it is almost predictable that she would do so.
You're right, it was off topic. Shoot, people weren't even pointing their fingers at Obama and she was trying to defend him anyhow.

Edit to add - Also, when you consider that this WAS used as a testing ground for their new sonic canons, you quickly realize that this was set up by the Gov. in advance.
Illegally.
Was the media complicit? You betcha. This is no different than the idiot broadcasters reporting the falling of one of the WTC buildings before the thing actually fell.
Jumping at ratings, like Proto pointed out.
Leech-ass-moneyhungry-f#ks will burn in hell if there is ANY sort of justice in this world.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
It doesn't surprise me.
Nothing those scumbag f*heads does surprises me any longer.

Mark my words, it may be sometime down the line or tomorrow I'm not sure, but one thing is certain. At some point in time these people will pay for their sins.

First, I want to say I agree completely with you.

For those of you who gained something by watching this video, I'm happy for you, and those of you who are trying to debunk the video - that's fine with me I really do apologize this is only my second thread here and to be completely honest I feel intimated when making a thread because I know I need to only post things that I find important.

To me, this video meant a lot. Why? Obviously when you see this video, you will think of September Clues if you've watched it (which I know pretty much all of you have). And it just goes along with what I already believe. So yes I admit this may not be 100 perfect, and in fact I apologize also for not copying the original videos info, I simply backed it up on my account so it would be around in case the original got deleted.

I can definitely say without a doubt that a lot of information in the video seems pretty legit to me.

--Bit off topic but it's bothering me at the moment...

I was talking to a friend today about the whole 9/11 inside job etc. and I used the name 'elite' and 'illumanti' and he automatically started cracking jokes about what I believed saying things such as the illumanti are not real, and stuff like they believe they have special powers, and their bloodline runs from the beginning of time etc... It was ridiculous. I tried to explain to him what the illumanti mean to me, so as to educate him on the real meaning (which to all of us would be said differently, but I made my point).

The point of me telling you this relates to this video... Disinfo is definitely working on people that are not stupid, but it could be possible people are being ignorant to the inevitable, or they just wish to hope for the best. Either way I feel bad that some have such closed minds.

No matter how I tried to explain what NWO and the elite and the illumanti to my friend, he just kept laughing it off, however I found it odd that how he felt about the 'illumanti' didn't effect his judgement on 9/11 issues, the US dollar fairling (which is very obvious), the coming problems with Iran (he even said after I told him about the thread claiming before November we will see isreal attack Iran very possible and didn't try to debunk it what so ever.

My point? MSM is working, but only to an extent. It seems some people are on the brink of realizing what is really going on for the most part, so things may take time to fully be organized but I truly hope that everyone starts to see the truth, I really do.

Sorry for anything that seemed off topic, and once again please excuse me for putting up a thread that some of you think is not worthy of even watching/listening about. Hopefully I can learn to make threads that keeps everybody happy... very unlikely though, ha.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am not questioning anything you are saying. I am questioning the video. That is all. It reeked of propaganda interspersed with pieces (pieces because we didn't get the entire clip) of legitimate pre G20 talk of riots.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

BH and I are not on the same political page, but I do respect BH's objective thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot to tell you all, just search for 'g20 summit false flag' on youtube and you will see the original video and comments and what not.

I simply re-uploaded it as precaution honestly, I thought it would get deleted. But if you have any trouble finding the original video post, I'll add it for you all.

Actually before finishing this post, I just went and tried to find the original, it has seemed to disappear, however I have been up almost 48 hours now, and have a bit of coordination problem at the moment, so forgive me if it's still there. All I was trying to do was show you guys a video I found interesting enough that I felt should be shared to everyone so they can form their own opinion.

Like I said whether or not you agree with the things said/shown in the video, does not matter to me. If people did not question these types of things, we'd have everyone believing everything, which will never happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

For those of you who gained something by watching this video, I'm happy for you, and those of you who are trying to debunk the video - that's fine with me I really do apologize this is only my second thread here and to be completely honest I feel intimated when making a thread because I know I need to only post things that I find important.

Well, bravo for posting what you thought was right, regardless of what I or anyone else thinks. You will learn over time that many of us want very strong proof.

And hey, I am still feel a bit intimidated posting threads. This is a very discerning bunch, and more and more, I am becoming one of them.

BTW. Welcome. I now see you just recently joined. It took me much longer to post a thread and face possible intimidation. Keep it up. Good or bad, it causes honest discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

The ascension is begining, brother!
This is a good thread. Gives people an excuse to vent their frustrations.

I mention the ascension because from where I sit, people SHOULD be tuning into the MSM more and more, what with all of the hypnosis being employed by literally every MSM outlet.
Yet people are turning it OFF more and more.
People are growing tired of their fearmongering and that is a very good thing.

We aren't there yet, though.
Tough times ahead.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh, I respect BH. She and I have had a few good discussions.
Other than that, I won't derail the topic anymore with it.
Apologies.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well thank you for understanding that I was genuinely just trying to share a video I deemed feasible for a new topic on ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's good that some people find this video helpful. I will always share any information I find no matter what, if it can be debunked, then great! We have destroyed some of the BS being thrown at us. I like a healthy debate on what we believe in when it comes to certain issues, and I am ready to back myself up if need be

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It is abundantly clear that the Federal Government funded and orchestrated a massive and well planned premeditated effort here to test and test the reactions too new human and crowd control technology.

That's not clear at all. That's a theory, based on... suspicion. That's an opinion. It gets a bit scary to me when people start stating opinion as fact.

There was simply no justification for the excessive use of force,

I don't know how anyone who as not there and who didn't see what caused the excessive use of force could determine that. Unfortunately, people today are getting their "news" from YouTube. The videos posted by anonymous people with an agenda can be just as biased and even edited to make you believe what they want you to believe.

There is no shortage of disinformation agents looking to conduct spin control, usurp color of authority, who are urging us for varying reasons to disregard the truth of what are own eyes have seen.

This might be true, but seeing something on YouTube isn't "seeing something with your own eyes." That's the problem here. I can make a movie to make you think anything I want you to think...

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
FYI, my husband works for the city and we knew as early as Mon or Tues that two huge caches of fermented human waste and urine were found -longgg before the summit. That was one of the reasons virtually everyone who could get away with it took paid/unpaid vacation for the duration of the summit. We all expected the poop balloons and urine filled squirt guns.....because they found EVIDENCE of it beforehand.

And this is what people will ignore, unfortunately. You will also be criticized for bringing information that doesn't fit into the concocted story, and will be charged as a "disinfo agent" because of it.

Some people won't allow facts to cloud the theory, but it's very possible that what these news teams reported was true. But that won't be considered here because it gets in the way.

We can tell the slant of the video from the title. "false flag g20 summit MSM". And throughout the video are snippets and clips of short, out-of-context bits, not to mention added messages from the video maker designed to make you believe his position. And then they play the Beatles' Revolution in the background. THIS IS A PROPAGANDA PIECE.

Propaganda: : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person.

Originally posted by JayinAR
If someone doesn't understand that the militarization of the police force and deployment of sonic weaponry against a largely peaceful crowd is wrong, it is not worth my time to explain it.

I do believe that is wrong. But I don't have enough information to know that it happened. I don't know that the crowd was peaceful. I don't know that they used sonic weapons on a peaceful crowd (Yes, I saw the 13 second YouTube video with the sonic weapon, but I'm not convinced that it wasn't edited or that the truck was actually using the weapon and not just testing it.)

I didn't defend anyone. I said there's an increased hatred of the government, this administration and everything in Washington DC. That's a statement of opinion, based on observation, not a defense. Believe me, if I thought this was true, I'd be all over it, too, but I have not believed MSM for a very long time.

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
once again please excuse me for putting up a thread that some of you think is not worthy of even watching/listening about. Hopefully I can learn to make threads that keeps everybody happy... very unlikely though, ha.

I have no problem with your thread or the fact that you used that video. I think it's good to look at things like this and evaluate and explore them. Please don't take my disagreement with your premise as a criticism of the thread. I'm posting here, aren't I?
I'm just giving my opinion of it just as everyone else is. It's a fine thread. I just disagree with you, that's all.

That's the way things go here sometimes.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Friend what you wish not to see, or be responsible or accountable for are simply predispositions of those who have neither a love for freedom nor the Constitution.

The indefensible should not be defended by those so foolish in their perverted loyalties to government that they overlook the fundamental principals of government and the charter by which it governs.

For an American to not defend the Constitution first and foremost above all simply displays an American ill deserving of it’s rights, privileges and protections rapidly being stripped from us all while and in large part of those fools who would defend the indefensible instead of the Constitution and would remain silent while liberty dies for narrow and selfish and foolish purpose.

For shame, for shame.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Friend what you wish not to see, or be responsible or accountable for are simply predispositions of those who have neither a love for freedom nor the Constitution.

That is simply not true at all. I am a strong supporter of the Constitution and defend it at every turn. I just don't buy every conspiracy theory or piece of blatant propaganda on YouTube in order to make up reasons to defend that which is not being attacked.

The indefensible should not be defended by those so foolish in their perverted loyalties to government that they overlook the fundamental principals of government and the charter by which it governs.

I totally agree with you. Where have I defended anyone or anything in this thread? Please quote me. I have not. In fact, I said it was WRONG, IF it took place. I am not defending any action, I'm asking if the alleged action took place.

I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I am especially NOT ashamed of refusing to jump on every propaganda bandwagon than comes along without proof of its validity.

Now, if you want this thread to be about me and my views, that's fine with me. But eventually someone is going to come along and want it to get back on topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The events that transpired in Pittsburgh are plain for anyone with functioning eyes to see.

That something drastically untoward and wrong took place in regards to Government and Police actions is something only a deaf, dumb and blind person could not see.

If you are concerned about this particular story of the Original Poster as far as the main stream media being an instigator such matters can be looked to in time and are a matter of credible but not certain question.

The acts of the Government and Law Enforcement though are beyond dispute for any honest person.

They were just wrong.

Period.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

I can't believe no one is questioning this video. I tried to look for at least one thing that might show a date or time frame. How long a period of time does it cover and are they always talking about the G20?

...I can't believe the mods haven't done something about the title because barely any of it was directly connected to the G-20. My only point in responding is to say that in one of the spliced-together-snippets it shows E. D. Hill on Fox and Friends and she hasn't been on there in at least a couple of years. Years.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by glad_to_be_His]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by glad_to_be_His]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you are concerned about this particular story of the Original Poster as far as the main stream media being an instigator such matters can be looked to in time and are a matter of credible but not certain question.

Well, that IS what the thread is about, isn't it? That particular video?

The acts of the Government and Law Enforcement though are beyond dispute for any honest person.

They were just wrong.

What acts???

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

BH, I'll grant you that the video is fraudulent.
I'm not sure that it is, and I really don't care.
I understand that it is the topic of this particular thread, but I have a deep-seated blood-boil going on over here over the entirety of the G20 fiasco.

I see right now in the breaking news segment that there were provocateur cops caught undercover as protestors.
This is wrong.
The National Guard was on the scene.
This is also wrong. UNLESS it can be shown that the situation on the ground was an EMERGENCY. (which it clearly was not. we all monitored the scanner frequencies and honestly, there is more normal mischief that occurs in Pittsburg on any given night than was ever doled out by the terrorist-anarchist-rightwingextremist-protestors)
MSM marginalizing protestors by throwing the "anarchist" blanket over their heads... if not at times referring to them as TERRORISTS.
This is so wrong it makes me want to lash out!

So I'm sorry if I lunge at you defending ANYTHING that happened in Pittsburg. Call it a knee-jerk reaction, whatever. I don't give a damn.
Injustice was served and mark my words, it will return 3 fold. Some day.

There is something amiss in this country and indeed across the globe. It needs to be confronted. I personally would love nothing more than to see it confronted through rational and intelligent debate. But we can't GET THAT DAMNED CHANCE because they have the whole system rigged.
The democratic party that you are supporting through President Barrack Obama has ostracized what FOR YEARS they considered to be one of their target demographics in the senior citizens with this healthcare debacle. Calling them old cracks.
They have become the party of big spending for big bank accounts with the continued hijacking of taxpayer dollars for their banking cronies.

This all sounds off topic, but it really isn't.
It serves to establish the atmosphere that the little guy (protestor) is faced with. His voice isn't heard and in fact, he is demonized and stripped of his constitutional right not to protest without having the Goddamned MILITARY breathing down his neck!

Rant over. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No need for apologies.

But this has happened every year at the G20. (The cops infiltrating the protesters) And not just at the G20. It's an old tactic. And yes, it's wrong. It's totally corrupt. But it's nothing new. THIS G20 isn't special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join