It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit Video - MSM Reporting News On Protesters Before It Occured!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

G20 VIDEO - MSM AND ALL THE LIES

This video is proof that MSM were aware of certain provocations that were going to occur in the protesting at the G20 summit! This is going to far, we have government officials actually enticing the protesters, and it was all setup!

Not to mention all of the propaganda which mislead people watching the news about the protesting that was going on at the summit. They were reporting the news before it actually happened, how can this be?

Oh and, extreme anti-government militias are forming for the first time in decades! Give me a break... and blaming them for the Oklahoma City bombing... what is going on! I cannot take this crap from the MSM anymore, they must be destroyed!

[edit on 27-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here previously, we had the Montebello summit, where Cops where discovered by the crowd of protesters.

They were undercover and guess what they where planning to do? Throwing rocks at the police! Yes... exactly... Protesters discovered them because of their police boots.

Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest
www.cbc.ca...

Quebec provincial police admitted Thursday that three of their officers disguised themselves as demonstrators during the protest at the North American leaders summit in Montebello, Que.

Now in the video just posted, the reporter had IN ADVANCE, knowledge of protesters throwing human garbage at the police?

WTF!!! We just heard on the police frequency channel friday that someone was carrying a bottle of urine! Cops said that on the channel!! BUT THEY NEW THAT BEFORE THE SUMMIT?

I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! LOL.

It all about MONEY... we gotta fight god damn...

because how the smoke grenade budget will increase if the protester are peacefull and police don't need to use them? So let's create that needed violence...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is crazy, we have government officals/law enforcement dressing in plain clothes and antagonizing others to do things that will provoke the police/national guard. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me, and just very wrong. I don't see how this is legal, is it? It sort of is almost baseline entrapment, I know it's not exactly entrapment but it's definitely something along those lines. And what ever lines it is on, they are definitely crossing them by doing these things.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey you must know that media always dehumanize protesters...=/ it's sad, but true.. When G8 summit was in London, the protesters were totally peacefull, there was only ONE violent incident, when a group of protesters destroyed an expensive car.. and all there was o the media about the protesters was that one footage of destroyed car...

It was the same in all totalitarian regimes... dehumanize the protesters...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Legal? Hell no its not legal. But that never stopped them before. They violate the constitution every time they assault a crowd of peacful protesters and declare them to be in violation of the law. So no ,many of their actions are illegal.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me.
Nothing those scumbag f*heads does surprises me any longer.

Mark my words, it may be sometime down the line or tomorrow I'm not sure, but one thing is certain. At some point in time these people will pay for their sins.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Sources say protesters are stockiling Feces- to throw at police and militia"

Are you kidding me? I wonder if that is Kevlar piercing feces. I mean Ive heaved my havannas in my day, but not that will penetrate Kevlar, that I'm sure of.

Best this for everyone to do is to just stop listening to MSM.

Then there was the roaving reporter from CNN (oh did you see all the screaming and mayhem going on around him? *rools eyes*) roaming the crowd:

He finds a suspicious looking charater, by his standards, by mine the guy looked like a former War Vet, just trying to suppourt himself on what the government gives him, which I'd bet is VERY LITTLE.

Q:"Why are you hear protesting sir?"

A:" Well I'm against torture and I'm against war."

Reporter then shouts to the entire crowd."Do none of you Believe in FREEDOM???"

What they hell is going on here. OHHH the irony!!!

I saw no agressive actions on the protesters part (on film I've heard a bunch but havent seen it)except for a dumpster rolled 40 feet down a block that hit a curb and stopped well short of the police line.

But I did see and hear alot of agressive action on the partof the military Sound weapons and Pepper spray. Man if I found that Cnn reporter who's eyes were buring from pepper, I would've had a bottle that looked like water but filled with Tobasco Sauce, and said , "Come here buddy, just tilt you head to the side" It'll sting for a bit but then go away". haha.

Screw the MSM!

Thats all.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was there, its BS!!!

I hate the MSM, i swear they will bend over backwards for their beloved fascist government.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Its just going hand in hand with the psy ops that began over 50 years ago when Nazi genetic and psychological researchers and scientists came over under project paperclip. These tactics are nothing new and have been recently used over seas to create propaganda for the satanic multi-media, ie newspapers, tv, internet sites to infect the minds of the mass public in order to shape their agenda. Iran has recently experienced this, most of the South American nations in the 70s and 80s experienced CIA operatives who under orders, incited violence and riots. These are highly controlled instances that are documented and taped for the media to report on and shape opinions with. There is a war going on for you mind, they have to control your mind to control you. We live in a joke of a society right now, we are told constantly from cradle to grave that "this is a democracy, we are free" but its all a lie. We have not had the "freedom" to elect a leader that hasn't already been handed to us to pick. The illusion of separation between political parties is equally a joke.

Politics is JUST like pro-wrestling! You have all these politicians who put on a very convincing and captivating show. Side is pitched against side so that the people can divide themselves with arguments and distractions over whose side is "right". All the while, away from the cameras and eyes of the "public" or "fans" everyone is behind closed doors at their satanic rituals or huge ceremonies shaking hands, laughing with each other about how good of a show they put on for everyone, about how well they fooled the world once again. And this is what is happening now, these clowns are sitting in their lavish estates paid for by the huge multi-national corporations that buy out their "votes" laughing straight to the bank. Politics is a lie, a necessary distraction that is given to the people while our freedoms and liberties are gradually eroded. Not to mention the plethora of other distractions and group-think cells that operate on the same wavelength, professional sports, sitcoms, "CULT"ure all indoctrinate you into group-think mentality so you can't step back and judge and think for yourself about what is going on. You have to operate within these "laws" of group-think cells and if you don't well, look at what the media has done to Charlie Sheen, he has stepped out, voiced his own unique opinion of what he feels happened, and he is criticized by the other sheep in the herd to get back in that tiny little box, that tiny little mode your brain runs on where you can barely think for yourself, have your own unique opinion. You know that box, you've heard it referenced all the time when people say "think outside the box" well, dont put your mind in a f'in box. Only you alone can decide this.

Were at a turning point here in human evolution and consciousness. We can continue on the exact same path we've been on, or we can choose to elevate our minds our bodies and our spirits and disconnect from a society that is injecting bleach into its veins. It starts with YOU. And it is our choice alone, each and every single entity on this planet.

May the One Infinite Creator radiate love and light to all, those who are aware and those who are not.

Take care

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's not bleach they're injecting into your veins it is mercury, formaldehyde, anit-freeze and probably some more lethal things to finish you off in 48 hours because that't the time frame they insist everybody must be injected in.
Doesn't anybody notice what an empty show they are playing. Pretending there is a "terrorist" "militant" militia out there that wants to do violence to justify firing on Americans which was there original goal anyway.Waco was a farce, they staged it to kill Clinton's bodyguards and expected to wrap it up quickly. Clintons bodyguards were killed or at least wounded when ATF agent lobbed a grenade into the window. But the three were killed "execution style" so they must have finished them off when they retrieved then from the room. The branch davidians probably didn't even know they were there. They didn't mention them in 51 days. The FBI expects us to believe those people killed their own children, when we can see tapes of them igniting the cyanide bombs. The childrens bodies were so badly twisted that they couldn't used them for publicity so the sickos decided to blow up a day care center to get better pictures. Can anybody claim our government is not taken over by Nazis. They feel so confident of their control over public opinion that they don't even notice how artificial their spokespeople are looking, and the mistakes they're making.This has to be stopped. The vaccination genocide program definately has to be stopped. They're trying to build a case to attack Americans, that's all of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can't believe no one is questioning this video. I tried to look for at least one thing that might show a date or time frame. How long a period of time does it cover and are they always talking about the G20?

Until I know different, this video is just more propaganda to incite unrest.

It is not that I don't believe that the police or feds wouldn't do something to incite unrest, but this video, without dates, spliced together, doesn't prove anything.

If nothing else, ATS has taught me to question everything that doesn't have proof.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

I can't believe no one is questioning this video. I tried to look for at least one thing that might show a date or time frame. How long a period of time does it cover and are they always talking about the G20?

Until I know different, this video is just more propaganda to incite unrest.

It is not that I don't believe that the police or feds wouldn't do something to incite unrest, but this video, without dates, spliced together, doesn't prove anything.

If nothing else, ATS has taught me to question everything that doesn't have proof.

Did you even listen to any of the biased crap that was on the video? The way that they describe protestors as crazy, violent, extremist, terrorists?

That anyone who is resisting government is racist because the president is black? They are using every lie and device in their arsenal - but they simply sound ridiculous - even a child should be able to see how baseless their stupid arguments are?

Is there any part of your mind functioning?

If you are looking for proof - I suggest just open your eyes and look at the world, and the TV. The proof is surrounding and engulfing you - the problem is that you don't know the difference between chicken # and chicken salad.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I agree,

as i said before in this thread, i was there, check the links in my sigs, watch for yourself...

jeez OPEN UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE!

THE MEDIA LIES!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I can't believe no one is questioning this video.

Oh, people are. I am. It's just that threads like these are usually not productive in having reasoned, intelligent debate unless you agree 100% with the OP. They do better to just go along, agreeing with each other, lifting their voices as one in a chorus of a big, juicy conspiracy high. Without the interruptions of questions and skepticism.

If you disagree or even SUGGEST skepticism, you get this:

Originally posted by Amagnon
Is there any part of your mind functioning?
The proof is surrounding and engulfing you - the problem is that you don't know the difference between chicken # and chicken salad.

Ooh! Nice debate, huh? So, I think that's why people don't question these sources sometimes. That's why I don't. I like to debate without the insults.

Sadly, it seems that many members of ATS have lost sight of this very lesson. We are the minority, I'm afraid.

If the increased hatred of the government, this administration and everything in Washington DC isn't obvious to everyone, I don't know where they've been spending their time.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Did you even listen to any of the biased crap that was on the video? The way that they describe protestors as crazy, violent, extremist, terrorists?

I listened and watched. On one clip I saw that it was from another country. I heard them referring to a black president and many mentions of Pittsburgh. One was actually logical...not allowing a protest in a park where police would have tents.

Except for the ones that mention Pittsburgh, no one knows when the rest of the clips were made and to me they were put in to the video to increase the anger.

This is no better than the other side.

Give me dates and time and full clips. How do you know some of it wasn't taken out of context simply because it helped make their point?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Its possible most people realize the video is crapola and choose to ignore the thread.

1 thing I noticed, whom ever made it, seems to really really hate Fox News. lol.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by arcnaver]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

In 1970 just after the Kent State riot/shootings the major news stations in the State of New York SHOWED footage of riots taking place at Purdue University in Indiana. Only one problem. THERE WAS NO RIOT, not even a gathering of more than five kids walking together to another class. My parents called in hysterics and I didn't even know what they were talking about!

So yes the Mass Media MAKES news. They have been owned by the Fed since 1917 and should be viewed as a propaganda device not a method for obtaining real news.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It is abundantly clear that the Federal Government funded and orchestrated a massive and well planned premeditated effort here to test and test the reactions too new human and crowd control technology.

Regardless of what legitimate public mayhem or vandalism that might have occurred during these protests it represents a minute fraction in cost of the actual tens of millions of dollars spent in closing down and securing a 3 square mile area of Pittsburgh and the direct costs, indirect costs, and direct and indirect losses to business revenues and employee wages in the effected “Security Zone”.

Simply put the actual economic damage caused by protestors’ pales so far in comparison to the actual economic damage and cost of hosting a G-20 event in such a militarized fashion as to not even be measurable.

There was simply no justification for the excessive use of force, technologically advanced weapons whose long range damage impact has yet to be fully studied, and other less lethal munitions on the relatively very small and almost entirely peaceful protestors except for testing these weapons, strategies and procedures for effect and the effect of the populace’s reaction to them in the general public.

Many of us are frightened and highly disturbed and even in shock that these events have transpired in such a fashion and way and end.

There is no shortage of disinformation agents looking to conduct spin control, usurp color of authority, who are urging us for varying reasons to disregard the truth of what are own eyes have seen.

There will be no shortage of reasons both natural and artificial to not raise your voice and speak out, about, up and against these atrocities and yes that is what they are atrocities committed by our government here in the United States against the people of the United States.

We must though realize one thing should you choose to remain silent or turn a blind eye in our purpose, and that is that the reason the Police treat us all like we are guilty is in fact we are all guilty if after witnessing these aberrations with our own eyes, that effect us in our hearts and our minds and our souls we do not speak up about them, out about them, against them, and of them, and do something to make sure that such a governmental abuse of power never happen again upon the shores of our fair land.

People’s wives, husbands, children, mothers, fathers, and grandparents live in those neighborhoods and were subjected to these foul instruments of terror and violence, exposed to them for no good or justifiable reason.

We must not let these deeds go unanswered or unpunished or any one to go unaccountable that was involved in the decision and orders to carry through with them.

Fear is no excuse to not speak up and out. Fear should no longer be an option. For having no fear is the only thing that can defeat the War on Terror that is being waged against us the U.S. citizen as our government seeks to increasingly terrorize us more and more at every turn for every reason and justify huge and wasteful expenditures in money and worlds turned upside down to create the pretexts for waging it against we the people.

When we no longer fear their agents of terror, the devices of terror and their words of terror and finally speak up and out loud and long and in unison as we should have done so long ago, this insane and obscene and increasingly dangerous war on terror will end.

Americans were not meant to live in fear, nor should they ever and the ONE THING AMERICANS WERE NEVER MEANT TO DO IS LIVE IN FEAR OF OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

[edit on 27/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

I'll keep this brief because I am sick to death of the bull I am hearing regarding this summit. I live in Pgh and can assure you I speak for most people here (those of us who work, raise our families, and pay taxes that is) that we are very proud and grateful for the way our police behaved. The idiots who antagonized the officers deserve what they got; the business owners who chose to stay open and got rewarded with bricks thrown through their windows on the other hand did not. The behavior you saw in Oakland by spoiled college kids and out of touch protesters can be found after any championship win (or Pitt - Syracuse game) and then some. They celebrated there after 9/11.

If you listened to the scanners at all, you heard impressively organized responses to the various goings on - more often than not you heard the dispatch emphasizing the fact that most protests were peaceful. The only statistics I could find as of yesterday was a total arrest of 83 people. Hardly excessive. I realize that may have increased some after Friday night as that statistic covered up to the end of the summit on Friday.

FYI, my husband works for the city and we knew as early as Mon or Tues that two huge caches of fermented human waste and urine were found -longgg before the summit. That was one of the reasons virtually everyone who could get away with it took paid/unpaid vacation for the duration of the summit. We all expected the poop balloons and urine filled squirt guns.....because they found EVIDENCE of it beforehand.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree with BH here.
No BH, the debate isn't worth it. If someone doesn't understand that the militarization of the police force and deployment of sonic weaponry against a largely peaceful crowd is wrong, it is not worth my time to explain it.
Posse Comitatus has once again been violated.
This amounts to high treason.
And we all know who was behind it this time. It wasn't George Bush.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join