It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We want war! We want war!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
If it meant that my family was safer from nutjobs in the Middle East, then nuke the hell out of them. Black-top the place, put a big mall in the middle, and send teenagers there to hang out and shop.

Israel? Nukes? Fine. They don't threaten me or mine. They want to live in peace.

As far as I'm concerned, lets do all the fighting over there.

It just means less fighting here.

This is crazy stuff. And how does Israel not threaten you? They actually have no problem attacking US Military as can be seen here:

en.wikipedia.org...

In that single incident they killed 34 Americans. They don't give a crap about America. They're a violent religious state that just got done killing a zillion Palestinians and Lebanese. During 9/11 they had a video camera in the right place at the right time to capture it all on film. Not only that, but when they saw the planes hit, they threw high fives and cheered.

Israel wants to kill us too, and by attacking Iran, they'll try to kill two birds with one stone.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

You may like to act the idiot,but we all know you have more common sense than that,completely absurd statement to make.As for dooper,dooper does what dooper is.Akin to a nazi following his orders.Men,woman children...simply words.It means moot to the likes of him.We can be thankful that he is in the fringes of any decent military.An outcast devoid of any reasoning and the simple creation of his own self imposed barbarism.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How can you be so naiv?
I kill anyone who threatens me or my loved ones.
But you are involved in a war that was staged from the first day. Now you are screaming for another one based on the same reasons..FAKE!
I am not scared, nor a pacifist that will give you a flour if you come with a gun. You are dum and easy to manipulate, they will tax your father to send you to die in a foreign country.

One more thing; do not expect Iran not to take this war to american soil!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Both the Israeli and US governments conducted inquiries into the incident, and issued reports concluding that the attack was a tragic mistake, caused by confusion about the identity of the USS Liberty. The conclusions reached in the inquiry reports remain controversial, and some veterans and intelligence officials who were involved in the incident continue to dispute the official story, claiming Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress.

From your source.

It happened in 1967. During a conflict. Whatever the reasoning behind it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

You may like to act the idiot,but we all know you have more common sense than that,completely absurd statement to make.As for dooper,dooper does what dooper is.Akin to a nazi following his orders.Men,woman children...simply words.It means moot to the likes of him.We can be thankful that he is in the fringes of any decent military.An outcast devoid of any reasoning and the simple creation of his own self imposed barbarism.

I act the idiot because it's fun and surprisingly easy to do.

If I could garantee that Iran, Afghanistan, Al-Queda, who ever, would never attack me or mine, then fine.

Bygones be bygones, peace, love, -joy-

But I can't. 'Tis a sad world we live in that creates situations like this. But until we drop this mortal coil and enter a new world, we're stuck here.

With madmen and nutjobs who have their fingers on ever increasing buttons.

War sucks. Ask any serviceman/woman. They are the best anti-war folks around. But is it necesary? Sometimes it is. Is it needed now?

Who knows. History is going to have to be the teacher there.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
From your source.

It happened in 1967. During a conflict. Whatever the reasoning behind it.

What?? So it's ok to kill Americans for any reason, as long as you do it during a conflict??

I don't buy it. You're just making anything up so long as it's pro-Israel.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

How can you be so naiv?
I kill anyone who threatens me or my loved ones.
But you are involved in a war that was staged from the first day. Now you are screaming for another one based on the same reasons..FAKE!
I am not scared, nor a pacifist that will give you a flour if you come with a gun. You are dum and easy to manipulate, they will tax your father to send you to die in a foreign country.

One more thing; do not expect Iran not to take this war to american soil!

Not naive. Just tired. Tired of idiots that rattle sabers and then scream in fright when others respond.

Give me assurances. Give me promises that they won't kill me or mine.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

No.
Any death is a bad thing. But if I were to pick sides, I would hope that Israel was on mine. Regarless of what happened in the past.

If The Queen could forgive us yanks, for the little dust-up a couple of centuries ago, then I think we could do the same for Israel.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

when has any country invaded any other besides the USA?
Neighbours (internal conflicts) and ww does not count.
I can not give what you ask for because the USA really have enemies, they hate you like hell...but you are the one country that has killed and invaded for so many decads now that it is a natural respons. Besides this facts no country is planning to invade the USA "for real" it is just a ghost your gov invanted to scare you...if you just stoped invading killing torturing you would have what you ask for..YOU have the answer.

I am of this topic now.

Like i said; you WILL have a new war and this time it is going to hit american soil to. Iran is not irak.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Gusan, are you dull enough to ask when anyone but the US has invaded another country?

1948 - a coalition of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt invaded the new country of Israel, and specifically stated they were going in to soak the ground with Israeli blood. Ended up with more territory than when the Israelis were attacked.

1956 - Soviet troops piled into Hungary when Hungarian Army personnel laid down their arms rather than attack their own people who were protesting for the independence of Poland, and even got to thinking about their own independence.

1967 - for weeks, radio Cairo as well as the newspapers and radios in Syria and Jordan blared their intention to finally rid the area of the Israelis, ordered the UN to get the hell out of their way, and were busy lining up all their divisions when Israel nailed their pompous asses cold. Ended up with more territory when it was all over.

1968 - Soviet troops invaded Czechoslovakia to prevent further reforms from taking place, remembering the movement that occurred previously in Romania just ten years earlier, and forced a change of government in Czechoslovakia.

1973 - Egypt attacked Israeli forces from the south and Syrian forces attacked from the north, again, to wipe out Israel. Didn't turn out that way, and by the time it was over, Israel could have taken Damascus, and were only 40 miles from Cairo. But they didn't.

1990 - Iraq invaded Kuwait, raped the nation, looted everything that wasn't bolted down, including most things that were, kidnapped hundreds that were never seen again, and only when forcibly removed did they leave.

You ever hear of this thing called history?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Yes my apologies I was responding to someone else my bad

As for Irans oil, I thought the question was about going to war over the Nuclear research. Don't go adding a new layer when you get a answer you don't want to hear

I don't think you're reading my posts right, you're all over the place. I was talking to dooper about that nonconventional war of his with EMPs and what. My question is about tax increase.

What about Pakistan? Israel and India should not be allowed to have them and we can't leave out Pakistan now can we? No unlike Iran the previous countries have not made statements about wanting to remove another country from the map.

Everybody, pakistan, india, israel, iran, korea, japan if they're trying, everybody, no double standard or find another way.

You know what, it doesn't really matter anyway, it's true what some of the members here have said, it's not the people's call and definitely not yours. If Obama doesn't want the war, you cannot force him. Thank God.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Pakistan is the only Muslim country right now that holds nuclear weapons, and they've got their hands full with their next door neighbor, India.

When I see these overly emotional, fanatics pound their shoes on the tables, throw their shoes, their supreme religious leaders rant and rave until they almost pass out, when during a funeral, they spill out the dirtbag religious leader into the dirt because they can't control themselves, then NO.

NO.

I don't want them to have nukes. And many others around the world think the same way.

Yeah. Let's do it your way. And within two years, there will be one or more incidents where they just couldn't help themselves, and THEN we'll have a nuclear war.

Maybe we can get it to spread and really pile up the numbers.

That's what you want - you should by all means get what you desire.

Hesitation on the part of Chamberlain and Daladier directly cost 55,000,0000 people their lives.

That's what you're really asking for.

And it looks like you're going to get your way.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Am I willing to pay for it?

We've already paid for it. All those nice, shiny, expensive missiles and very expensive payloads are all bought and paid for.

And there is no way in hell you have to resort to conventional warfare. No way.

A handful of high-impact weapons, a couple nuclear EMP's, then you roll the bombers in for a couple of weeks, and go home.

Tell them - and others - this proliferation will not be tolerated.

End of story.

You are one of the most ignorant individuals I have ever encountered - you are exactly the kind of hollow puppet that the controllers love - if they point you at someone and tell you, they are the enemy - you will kill them without thinking.

Does it ever occur to you that the US is nuclear armed - that a bunch of other countries have nuclear weapons? Why do they resist others getting nukes so much? Because then the advantage is lost - and they start losing control of the world - the US is the only country to have used nukes - and is the most likely country to use them in future. They unnecessarily destroyed two cities filled with hundreds of thousands of families - women, children - all burned to death in an instant - or dying slowly from radiation. Military targets were available - but the psychopaths wanted to test the weapons properly - by killing civilians - an atrocity - never apologized for, a despicable act that should have brought shame on all Americans for the rest of their history.

The US is ruled by psychopaths.

The US is solely responsible for most of the war and death that is occurring on this planet. IF some other countries had nukes - they might be a lot safer from the US.

Iran is not an enemy of the US people - they are not a threat to you - the controllers of your government, and of your mind - want to destroy them because they are resisting them - they want Iran's oil - and they want to control it politically.

You post on ATS - you read the information- but nothing seems to get inside your head. The US is the country with the worst human rights record in modern history - they control your mind by propaganda through MSM - and you believe everything they say.

Get educated - wake up and understand that your beloved country doesn't belong to you - neither apparently does your mind, or your opinion - wake up.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

Like i said; you WILL have a new war and this time it is going to hit american soil to. Iran is not irak.

Damn, this sounds like a THREAT.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

When I see these overly emotional, fanatics pound their shoes on the tables, throw their shoes, their supreme religious leaders rant and rave until they almost pass out, when during a funeral, they spill out the dirtbag religious leader into the dirt because they can't control themselves

And some americans are not overly emotional and can control themselves??

Yeah. Let's do it your way.

And what is my way, dooper?
You and hangedman keep making assumptions about me, do you even know what is my way?
If you can really do it you way, do it then. But you can't, can you? Not this time. You're weak now.

Just I have said, a few cannot force Barack to go to war. War or not it's up to him.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I'm ignorant?

Hey, I'm not the one who misses the logic that those with nuclear weapons wish to maintain their advantage. Of course they do! It would take a complete idiot to think otherwise.

You challenge me to a knife fight? I'm bringing my .308, and I won't be wasting any time.

Oh. I get it. Either you're Iranian, or you're one of those when you find yourself in a gunfight, you make sure to let the other guy take the first shot - as it appeals to your sense of fair play, self-righteousness, and all that other "get me killed for sure" crap.

That's right. We vaporized two cities. Oddly, just before we smoked them, we had just fought for 81 days taking Okinawa.

Know what happened there?

More killed taking Okinawa than both atomic bombs together killed.

Those two bombs you seem to abhor? They saved millions of Japanese and American lives.

Millions.

You would rather we kill several millions over the next several months than smoke a couple hundred thousand and it's over now.

That's really a humane approach you have there.

Yes, we are efficient at killing. Comes with practice. You see, Westerners, kill like no others on earth. Just our nature. You piss us off, and it's urass.

If I come home and see a viper coiled for a strike by my door, I don't know that he will strike me. Not for certain. But with his body language and close attention he's giving me, I'm not going to take the risk.

I'm going to kill the threat before it strikes me, my children, or my neighbors.

Prudence.

Prudence requires immediate action.

Before it's too late.

Without hesitation.

And then that threat is over.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No, we're not weak now.

In fact, Iran can go up in smoke with a single command.

The Islamic retard fanatic that lead that country are the threat. In fact, the primary threat to all the West is fundamental Islam.

No one wants to speak of it, no one wants to offend anyone, but more and more, the real threat is being seen for what it is.

Muhammed and his moon-god Allah declared a war on mankind.

It's just now picking up again, and at some point, we'll all get down to business as it has been determined.

We don't go looking for trouble, but we sure hate trouble makers going away disappointed.

Russia and China have a lot more in common with us than they currently realize.

Just a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

No, we're not weak now.

I'm not talking about america actually. I'm sure if the US really wants it, it can level Iran with all of its arsenal.
I'm talking about the support for Iran war. I don't think there's enough support this time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

With that rational then why dont you bomb yourselves for having nukes, and human rights violations?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

No, we're not weak now.

I'm not talking about america actually. I'm sure if the US really wants it, it can level Iran with all of its arsenal.
I'm talking about the support for Iran war. I don't think there's enough support this time.

No, but the MSM is trying hard to drum up support for a war with Iran. They have been for some time. Of course, they're trying to sell the "health care reform" much more these days, but every now and again they put in a sales pitch for war with Iran. I bet CNN is really sorry that Billy Mays died. I'm sure they would have given him and hour a night to pitch health care reform, and about a half hour a day to pitch war with Iran.

What you have to realize is that most Americans don't really want to go to war with anyone. Why should we? Why should I care what people in the Middle East do? Or anywhere else in the world for that matter? If it were up to me, all US military forces would be on American soil. All of our naval forces would be within 600 miles of our coastline. Then, if anyone wanted a war with us, they could just bring it, and the rest of their country could "duck and cover."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join