It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrible Dream Of Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am so burnt out today, last night I had the worst nightmare.

I dreamed that I was living in a small village but in a place like Tahoe. The small streets were lined with little apartments and older houses like those you would see on the California coastal areas specifically the beach communities.

Anyway I was at an outing with many other people doing the usual get together stuff, when all of the sudden I see people streaming in with eyes bleeding and choking on their blood while grasping their throats and then suddenly collapsing in a heap.

As Soon as others in an area of about 10 feet came in contact they too started having the same thing happen to them, it was soon pandemonium, people running out and then with the bustling little community all out for a twilight celebration of some sorts, they began dropping like flies everywhere.

People were screaming and shouting, it was so scary, and I tried to make it home through some back Allys but as I passed one house I could see a small group of people laughing and hanging out in the kitchen through their open screen door, I wanted to shout to them to tell them but I could see many more people pouring into the back way but succumbing to the disease and passing it on to all the unsuspecting.

I stepped up the pace and and that was when I rounded the corner of the little house with the party going on and saw a girl about 6 years old, I stopped and asked her what she was doing and as she began to tell me that the grown ups didn't understand her, they didn't even miss her. She was obviously the daughter of the woman I saw through the screen door at the party, started to tell her to go home but as i looked back I saw a diseased person stumbling through and crashing into the screen and landing on the floor.

I grabbed the little girl and started to run but she some how broke away from me and before i knew it she was in a group of people who were just becoming infected.

Reaching my house I entered and there were people there who accused me of being just a conspiracy case when I tried to warn them, they all left to go down into town to party but before they even got off the lawn they too encountered diseased people.

I had to decide, did I want to go out in this first wave or hide and just hope that it was not blowing in the wind.

It happened so fast! That was the thing, not that I would stop and check their pulse and see if they were alive, but it struck them as soon as they came in contact with an infected person and minutes to bleed and fall.

What kind of virus could this be? How could it hit so fast? If it had been a gas or poison I could see it but human to human transmission?

I jumped from bed and ran for some water as my throat was as dry as a bone. I went back to bed, and do not remember anything else for the rest of the night but I remembered the midnight dream as soon as I woke.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Holy cow antar this is so much like mine it is not even funny. I posted about it not too long ago. It was about two illnesses one piggybacking the other. I cut the thread short for one stated reason but honestly it was because I could not think about it anymore. Its really bad. It started off as a cough then it happened so fast. They were bleeding so bad. I've never seen a person bleed like that. Blood was everywhere. They died so fast, within a day. It was to the point that when someone coughed you cried because you knew they had it and were about to die. It was so contagious. It passed from one to another as fast as a gust of wind blows by. Easily only 1 out of a thousand survived.

I really really wanted to not think of this one again. It bothers me that you had it too.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok this is trippy...I was just telling my friend about an hour ago how I had a weird dream last night about the black plague. I woke up this morning and turned on the history channel and the show on it was about the plague. I found that to be very weird too. I have never had a dream about a plague before and it was very disturbing. This is just too weird that you had a dream like this as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When I researched my dream about what could cause this, there was a plague a long time ago (not the typical bubonic plague we have read about) It was called the Black Plague, it fit the discription perfectly!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thank You both for your replies, mrd, that's even worse that you also dreamed this AND thought to follow through with my same idea to research what the symptoms meant in RL. I really didn't want to think about it either and just let it go.

Have taken a little time and even went into treat a friend with H1N1, she has children and needed some of the tips we have learned here.

I am beginning to wonder more seriously about the true intentions behind this virus/vaccine wave and what may follow for those who for whatever reason survive.

Seems it is evident neither is going to really do much at this point but I wonder if there is another virus in the works that causes symptoms like we dreamed?

You mentioned in the wind, or spreading like the wind and that too was a sense I had in the dream that it could in fact if only locally spread like spores in the breeze.

Good time for refection and prioritizing those we love and self empowerment.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
the swine is easily avoidable if we just eat right. and live the lifestyle ment to be lived by our bodies.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I just dont buy that theory. If you do everything possible to maintain good health you are still suseptible to virus.

Time will tell with this one, remember in the beginning there was talk about this designed to attach itself to otherwise healthy people and have their immune system work against them? In other words the stronger your immune system the higher the cahnce of becoming sick?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I had to add another dream I had several nights ago.

First of all I had a dog named Kysha who was part coyote and other, she was my best friend my soul mate.

She left her body a few months ago and it has been so hard to say the least, everytime it thunders I remember her jumping up and slobbering in fear above me in bed, she would stay there until I got up and just went about doing stuff like dishes or something, anything.

She stayed by my side. Where I went she went.

I believe she was with me as a child, in fact I have a picture of myself at 10 snuggled up on the floor with "Pooge" who was the same exact breed, color markings everything exact copy.

I have shown the picture to people and said yea, Ive had her since I was a baby. They would always do a double take and say "Hey! Wait a minute, thats not possible!" She couldnt be that old!

Well true enough but in my life many stranger things have happened than having a dog find me again after all these years and become my loving mate once again...

Anyway the other night I had a dream of her (not the first by any means)

I was in a serious situation, people were standing around and we were talking about 'something', Kysha was standing before me and as always her golden haired self looking intently at me.

Then all of the sudden she began to transform into a grey and then pitch black dog!

It was not just her color that changed it was her energy as well, it was like an Omen of some kind and I woke sucking in my breth and jumped up out of bed.

It was similar to the dream in the OP, I dont know how but it really left me feeling like something very bad was on the horizon and that Kysh was trying to warn me of it.

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Things are getting even more intense, today while driving I saw a wild coyote on the side of the road grazing, not impossible as I live in the country, but not usual.

It was big and covered in thick beautiful full fur, looked like a fox at the head and tail but the center portion was golden, like Kysha and black feet.

A big truck was coming over the hill at that same time or I would have stopped to look.

I really feel that again this is an Omen. I feel strongly that something is amiss, something even sinister is about to happen.

There I said it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok so I have to say the symbology is over the top in the past 48 hours.

I believe I posted about the huge coyote I saw yesterday, then today we see an unusual black squrill in the yard, then coming home from the big city, 45 miles south of us, we see on a dark lonely hwy in a misty foggy rain, a HUGE grey wolf sauntering across the road in front of us.

We were just struck by its majestic presence and talked about it for the next 5 miles home, well when we turned off on our road about 1/4 mile in a GIANT owl almost perches on the passenger side of the roof, it instead flaps wildly and rubs its wings on the van window in full sight of my son in the seat behind the passenger seat up front.

This as well as the new woodstove I went to pick up when I saw the coyote, has an etched glass picture of a wolf.

Now if you want to hear the really funny part of the story tonight, you wont believe this...

We saw the grey wolf right after the song Werewolves of London stopped playing, we were all singing it and when we saw the wolf it just amplified the experience.

You have to know prior to 911, I was a caller to Art Bell and we were discussing the animals and their recent activity, I have not seen this kind of animal behavior or tuned in like this since 911.

Any good knowledge out there on the symbology of these occurances?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the symbology of my experiences in the past 72 hours?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you were Navajo or lived near them I would say you have a yee naaldlooshii in the neighbourhood ... but that cant be... Still just to be safe sprinkle some salt around your doors and trying wearing something silver... better safe than sorry right?

As for what a yee naaldlooshii is... lets just say there are somethings in this world that good people are better off not knowing about...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5116426e403a.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok :

In some Native American traditions (Navajo, Hopi, Mohawk...) the skin-walker or yeenaaldlooshii is a human who is able to shapeshift into various animal forms through witchcraft. Skin-walkers are generally considered frightening, evil, dangerous, and difficult to kill.

Yeenaeldooshi means literally "with it, he goes on all fours" in the Navajo language. The Mohawk Indian word "limikkin" is sometimes used to describe all skin-walkers.

Possibly the best documented skinwalker beliefs are those relating to the Navajo yee naaldlooshii (literally "with it, he goes on all fours" in the Navajo language). A yee naaldlooshii is one of several varieties of Navajo witch (specifically practitioner of the Witchery Way, as opposed to a user of curse-objects or a practitioner of Frenzy Way . Technically, the term refers to who is using his (rarely her) powers to travel in animal form. In some versions men or women who have attained the highest level of priesthood then commit the act of killing an immediate member of their family, and then have thus gained the evil powers that are associated with skinwalkers.

The Yeenaeldooshi are human beings who have gained supernatural power by breaking a cultural taboo. Specifically, a person is said to gain the power to become a yee naaldlooshii upon initiation into the Witchery Way. Both men and women can become Yeenaeldooshi and therefore possibly skinwalkers, but men are far more numerous. It is generally thought that only childless women can become witches.

So interesting that I went the following day and bought 10 oz. Also have been playing in silver recently, but I will do the salt too.

Thankyou very much and I hope your thread brings much interest, your insight is appreciated.

Paranormal Studies » Native American Animal Symbols: Omens: Who Are They? What do They Mean?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Animal symbology differs from Pueblo to Pueblo. Here is the Zuni take on a fascinating subject.

www.keshi.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That is so weird that you posted the Keshi web site... I was just there on Monday shopping with my daughter... we bought a Zuni sun face fetish necklace.... Naturally my fully grown, married daughter and mother of my granddaughter invited me along to pay for lunch... LOL they never grow up do they...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A black squirl???? I have never seen one of those.

A question on the wolf. What color was its eyes? You do realize that those do not live here .... so they say.

We chatted a bit the other day, and I have given what you said a lot of thought. I am starting to agree with you. I think something is up. Beyond the river stuff I told you about.

Another oddity I thought I would bring up. My husband is a hunter. He was in his stand a few weeks back. Mainly just enjoying the outdoors and watching the animals play. Something happened. A couple squirls started barking like crazy and then every animal in that forest took off. He never saw what caused it. Never heard a thing. Something much more frightning than him or a coyote was in that forest that day. Not a clue as to what though. Cameras are set up, but have caught nothing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As for the owl and symbology. Except for the Egyptians who apparently linked owls with bowl movements... Owls are often described as wise (obviously) and messengers. Because of their ability to see so well in the dark it was implied that they could fly through hell and back again. Often they would be seen as protectors. Giving the heads up before evil comes.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Owl
Owls can see what others cannot and this is a large part of Owl medicine. Owl’s ability to do this reminds us of the importance of both worlds: the physical as well as the spiritual, perhaps the known and the unknown. Our willingness and courage to transform the unknown in ourselves into the known is a true source of wisdom. The Zuni Pueblo people call the owl “the Night Grandfather” because he does his work at night. Clairvoyant properties and uncovering deception have always been associated with Owl. Its connection with wisdom comes from Owl’s ability to discern that which cannot be “seen.”

Wolf
Wolf medicine has to do with deciphering information and finding new pathways for the benefit of the clan. Being part of a clan and exhibiting loyalty to it is some of the wisdom Wolf brings. And yet, even though Wolf is very loyal, it retains its individuality within the clan.

Coyote
Coyote is called “the trickster” in numerous cultures. Life, however, is the real trickster and Coyote understands this. By accepting situations as they are and dealing with the unexpected willingly and eagerly, Coyote survives. Coyotes shows us that life is unpredictable and uncontrollable and that unexpected occurrences can be viewed as opportunities, not misfortunes. Coyote’s wisdom teaches us to live in the moment and wonder at it all.

These do make sense to me at this time in my life and, I have to say that after looking into dream analogy sites, references to animal totems from several sites I have to say that many of the sites you can find seem to be created by individuals who for what ever reason deal more in the negative aspects of truth and divination.

I found this true from the first time in Topanga Canyon going to a group of Psychics at the age of 18, it is not so relevant here so I wont go into it, but suffice it to say that I learned at a young age to take what others say with a grain of salt, and to use the information as a direction but not a map.

I guess you could say I could use the loyalty of the wolf to help me through the trickery of the coyote and the owl is a sign to trust.

Listen I REALLY wanted to talk more about this guys but my household is in Saturday morning mode and this is impossible I cant keep a thought or write a word without interruption, lol.

Thanks Whaa for the link and what I find cool is that we can take a bit from here and there to see from a 360 degree angle.

Be sure and vist Daddybares thread about Totem Animals, he has much enlightenment to share.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Please lets continue talking about this, you are wise beyond words, I have missed our conversation in the past day or so, and just discussing this with you the other day helped me so so much.

Gotta go for now, the "Clan" awaits, lol! (Doughnuts and Yoohoo?)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I am sorry I was snotty to you, I understand, but part of my delema is that being the responsible one for lots of children, adults and elderly as well as scores of pets, I am alone, and am scared I will not be able to caretake them all, for various reasons, and when something like this comes to me so very strongly, just look into my past history with what I have shared on ats, and you will know that much has come to me in life that I flow with, this however is a bit different and I do not underestimate its power to guide if I can just divine a bit and use the information with a clearer understanding.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join