It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrible Dream Of Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

NO we did not see the eyes at all. He was straight from tail to nose stealth and long, he was hunched down a bit, and crept across the road as if we were not there.

It was misty, foggy and so I was driving very slow. Had I stopped he would have been gone over the side of the road, and into the ravine below into the trees.

I do pray for the wolves and am saddened beyond words for the genocide the Government is trying to do to them (My theory is that before a takeover by foreign nation, they want many of our native and potentially dangerous animals out of the way) perhaps this is why they come to me?

Getting back to your question, we did not see his eyes but we could feel his presence. It makes me REALLY sad to look at the image in my heart/mind. Something was not right for the wolf.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There was a strange radio blurb I heard this am because I went to sleep with c2c.

The really straight lace jockeys were talking about the meeting held last night and how they have begun in mo. to set up FEMA shelters.

Well that woke me up early on a sunday morning but it was pretty much discussed before I completely woke up.

I realize that we need shelters for disaster, but wow it just made me think of this thread so I wanted to share that. 2 new ones going in in Nixa mo.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What in the world are they doing? Two new ones? They only open the one that is already there when SHdaFan.

What are they not sharing? Sniff Sniff I smell stinky fish.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Well with all we know about many potential scenarios, one being the cloud seeding which causes what was once fun in the snow here in mo. We now go into killing ice events.

So many possible scenarios, you know that. This is not a fear thread but a heads up.

BTW, on the way into Springfield today a enormous wild turkey flew right infront of us, I had to swerve not to clip it and wreck the van...

So GF, everytime I set foot out the door Nature is talking to my spirit. To me this is the final warning.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I did go ahead and follow some of the advice here, I used salt in doorways and windows with blessings to keep negative forces out of at least my home.

I met a strange person yesterday, I could see the depths of the soul through the eyes. I wont go into it unless pushed, but yeah, interesting times.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I met a strange person yesterday, I could see the depths of the soul through the eyes. I wont go into it unless pushed, but yeah, interesting times.

Interesting times indeed! Consider yourself pushed; what about the strange person?

Knowledge comes to us from the oddest people, places and things.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

First let me say that today as I went out I saw wild turkeys to my right, a rat ran across the road from the left, then a cat ran across right after from the right, and THEN... a little Minninite boy walked out to the hwy with his Mother running, dresses flying to catch him.

Not to mention the turtle.

I am seeing so many dead animals too.

So what is this? Each and everytime i go out I am seeing this unusual display of animals.

mark my word, something very big is on the horizon, either for me personally or all of us.

Today feels like the calm before the storm and I have this psychic sleep phaze coming on.

Usually it is wise to comply, I just dont seem to find time. If I do go into hybernation for a day or two I always come out with a MAJOR event unfolding, major.

So do I fall tonight and stay down or do I rise with the sun and push this to the limit?

What is UP with the ANIMALS!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Sorry I am sleep writing...

The person is connected, on every level.

A GREAT insider to events which affect us all.

I saw in the right eye, a bottomless pit, a place where souls converge.

Cant go into it right now, but I was and am not afraid.

It is not always there, only in certain light.

The entire eye socket becomes deep, swirling and void.

Cant say more now.

Much much getting ready to start.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I had a very weird thing happen tonight. Ok yesterday I baked some pumpkin bread and the last loaf I must have forgotten and just left in the oven, well tonight i discovered it and when I touched the top it was a hard crust.

Ok, so breaking the crusted top and calling the kids to laugh at my blunder, I took a little nibble of the crusted top, it was hollow inside and when I began to look I saw what could only be described as flesh on the bottom of the bread pan!

Ok so after salting my mouth and spitting out the little nibble, I started looing and sure enough more fleshy parts began to show up on the bottom of the pan.

The bottom of the pan was filled with chunks of flesh. YUCK!!!

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok, so I think that is really gross first off hahaha.

Perhaps a mouse found the loaf before you did?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No I came to the conclusion that the little mouse was in the oven and when things began to heta up it jumped in the loaf to cool off and subsequently got baked... It was the grossest thing I have ever had happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to bring this back up in light of the Ukranian situation and the hemmoragic symptoms being reported.

I have to say this now, is the reason behind the 'blunt' needles being used in the vaccines to place nano particles in ppl?

I am begining to think so. Comp is acting up, but there is evidence which speaks to that theory, why you would ask? It is possibly not only for depoppulization but in a slow manner like what happend in the movie Children of Men, if you have not seen it yet I reccomend you do so soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Also reports of animal attacks are on the rise once again and in light of what I was reporting here about the animals in my life giving multiple messages, I had several owls parked in my front yard the other day, several all hooting.

Also standing at my door talking on the phone the other day, same day I think, a falcon flew overhead and stayed above me hoovering.

Now I have nothing to gain by telling you this, it is the truth and I somehow know that these are dire and serious warnings.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If interested go back and read the last couple of posts, if not, well this can be discussed amongst myself!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry I have not been around the site to discuss this with you further.

You are right to be unnerved.

I am trying to figure out how to start a thread on the matter and where to start it at.

This is a very crutial time period for us right now. I am trying to figure out all the details.

As of now I can tell you that November 17th and the time leading up to it is not going to be good at all.

Expect to see people showing signs of maddness.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I would like to know more. Next time you are on I am open to what you have to say, ty.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hows this for odd animal stuff....Coming home tonight ( I live in the burbs mind you) there was a good size buck and a skunk walking on the sidewalk next to the road.
It was like something off a cartoon. I said holy cow its a deer with horns.....saying hi to a skunk
and a typical house tabby cat was walking behind the deer. (I know they are called antlers, I was shocked what can I say, my son wont let me live that one down)

ODD

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
While I do agree that something is coming and lots of us have felt it coming for a little while now when it comes to the dreams I have to say with what is going on here in the U.S and the non stop fear mongering thru main stream media. Coming out of the Ukraine are some even more disturbing stories. I think any of this can give us nightmares.....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
...........just want to say hello.............

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by squaell

Hello to to you too. This is a scary dream sequence I know and the animal behavior, messengers are real to me. I have watched as this unfolds in first the Ukraine and now the US, but we will see if it gets as contagious as my dream foretold.

When all of the viruses mix with the common flu bug in around December_Feburary, we will see.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join