It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My take is that he was an agent provocateur and the snatchers were contractors.

Just my .02¢

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't understand why some people think this is fake......I'M Pittsburgh right now...I work in Pittsburgh.....i saw people saying the uniforms look " too over the top " " and for a future movie " ...this is not a movie...this is going on right now here in Pittsburgh......just check on any news station giving live local coverage...as for us in Pittsburgh we can just look outside......the police ( from alot of different counties in the area ) are every where as is the army reserves and national guard....THIS IS NOT A MOVIE....THIS IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW......most of any damage being done seems to be by the people in all black.....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can anyone get a better look at the badge (ID card) on the left arms of both men on the picture added by the original poster? They are not hiding who they are and are in fact providing identification in a very government wide standard. If anything these guys are special agents. Kinda silly to not just wear the "robo-cop" theme if they sincerely wanted to blend in. Hidden in plain view.

Hopefully someone gets the seal on that badge as a bare minimum.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
reply to post by Angus123

yeah but these police would be in contact with their superiors letting them now whats going on, they arnt on the street standing there with no contact with people,

i just find it incredibly hard to believe that some dudes could dress up in army gear, get in their regular crown vic with penn. plates, and just drive around untouched unquestioned, esp. with the amount of police and others on patrol,

to try and attempt such a stunt (as you think it was) just seems so unplausible and retarded that it dosent work in my mind

As an Army vet, I'm basing my opinion on the way the troopers were wearing their uniforms. Completely wrong. Unbloused pants, one late issue BDU, two new, two guys with no headgear, (which is required at all times outdoors) and one guy with a bloody baseball cap, CLEARLY non-reg.

I'm sorry your mind finds it retarded though, lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ok people here is an other one for you guys that rally behind your own police state and cant believe police and military provoque violence in protest to turn them into riots.

I didnt read all the posts but most of them. It make me so angry
that we know what is coming in a near future but no one is standing togheter.

Jaggi Singh does it ring a Bell to you? ( I got to admit he is a bit of a trouble maker because he's always in those protests and his voice is heard and he makes sure he his heard so he is considered a trouble maker???) I clearly remember seeing the video of this activist being taken off a side street in Quebec city.

Taken from a blog:
... when activist Jaggi Singh is kidnapped by undercover police 15 feet away from me in a non-violent zone. According to a protester I spoke with seconds later, men dressed as protesters hit him to the ground and kicked him, cuffed his hands behind his back, and threw him into a parked van and took off. Protesters tried to interfere but were pushed back and many hurled objects at the van as it left...

www.thestar.com...

They actually kidnapped him live infront of many people because he was a leader in the protest and to scare the other in leaving the protest.

There was a national protest across canada for him to be realeased. Police and undercover RCMP hit people with sticks in their faces even when they were on the ground to have a reaction from the crawd. it was just un f&?%% believable it could happen in Canada.

If i find the picture or Videos ill post them later.

But seriously it doesnt surprise me at all that it happens in the states. If these guys are brainwashed enought to just take an activist out of the streets to shut him up I can imagine what your Policed country (USSA) can do to their own sheep.

I almost feel you guys deserve this stuff because you let it happen. Here when the Singh incident happened and got out it created one of the biggest riots against authority in canadian history. Because here in Quebec we are french speaking and close to France in culture we more or less act the same. I mean we hold on to each other and rise for the freedom of one. i never see that happen in the states unless its racial. But right now its actually affecting the entire world we live in and no one is doing anything about it. When a police officer shot a kid in France on a scooter there was 3 months of riots in the HLM's (Ghetto towers were all the poor live and immigrants) Police their apolagized and took responsabilities for their actions because the people rose and wouldnt stop until they would admit what they had done. It was so crazy that cars and tower were put in fire, cops were being shot from roof tops. Bricks were being trown on their cars to make them leave. Even helicopters couldnt do much besides film and get shot at. After the firast month cops didnt even go to those places anymore because the little guys were scared for their lives.

Now one last thing for you crazy ignorant stupid cops out there reading this. It is one thing to defend justice and freedom but its an other to go against what you were hired for Justice and freedom. Not batthering young and old. Not kicking women in their stomachs and openeing up their heads, draging young and old on the floor like if they were sheep going to the slotter house. I wish the day you wear again your uniform and does gas masks and you are asked to go and kick some civilian ass... the same asses that pay your salary you find in the first row of people to beat silly a member of your familly and see with your own eyes the blood coming out of their mouths and heads after your super colluege hits them on the head with his stick and kicks him in the mouth a few times. hope you experience it and enjoy your power trip.

what goes around comes around people, dont let your guard down.

Trust No One, Fear No One

[edit on 25-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYKONG

yeah look at what happened to the Pittsburgh Police HQ last night

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That video proves only that the police station was damaged.

I'm not saying the protesters didn't do it, but...

[edit on 25/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can anyone get a better look at the badge (ID card) on the left arms of both men on the picture added by the original poster?

At 01:04 in the second video someone, sounds like the kid in the red bandanna, say "...the Secret Service came..."

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Come on thats nothing should of seen what they did in Quebec city does guys dressed in black are hardcore activist maybe a little too hardcore but when it comes down tofighting for what you believe in. Well no matter what you say they got nuts. Can speak for the rest of the population with their sign stop this stop that lolol Do you think they are listening when you do that?????
Do you think its prime time news, ya bunch of civilian sheep protest with signs that no one reads or cares about ... do you think that news goes around the world that the world gets to know that yup people in pittsburg have the same convictions as the rest of the world with out a little fight.

With out those guys speading out the news by their acts it wouldnt get out there and the entire planet would believe you americans are all for the g20/g8 etc ... We obviously see and know now that even people inthe states dont agree of whats been happening in the world and what is about to happen.

Fight for your freedom because no one else will for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Asian looking kid with the red bandana was obviously singled out.

They are for sure using facial recognition software there and he popped up as a possible.

He looks either Filipino,Malaysian,Indonesian some where in that area.

He definitely was the target.

The others taken could possibly be infiltrators who just got street cred with the other protesters.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Wedding ring and Class ring as well as a Religious Necklace only besided Dog Tags. I was told in Jump School this as my watch band was a wide leather 1970's type band and not acceptable to the black hats......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ORANGE BARREL TIP?

Okay this is what gets me...

Stop the video at 0:25 and tell me what kind of wepon the cop on the left is pointing at them. Then tell me what ORANGE barrel tips on a weapon mean? I see no MILES gear attachment so that would be what? Airsoft?

Also, that forward grip handle? Someone knows what kind of weapon that is but I don't recall seeing it in Police or Military use.

ORANGE TAPE ON THE MUZZLE/ FLASH SUPRESSOR?

edited for typos.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by jaywoo]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

its the bean bag guns

the orange tape lets them know its non-lethal so they don't pickup a gun loaded with actual ammo.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Jesus.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Only took one post!

Thanks... Never had the opportunity to pick up a "non-lethal" loaded weapon. We thought that was just the other end.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I am with you on that KSPigpen. If these guys were military they would be much more squred away. Probably mercs..they even could be foreign.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by warrenb

I don't think it's so much that the video screams fake, Warren, as it doesn't seem to jive with the 'army' thing...there are a lot of inconsistencies. I have no doubt it was real, the reasoning behind it and the personnel involved are the big question for me. If these guys were military, they were the most out of uniform military I've ever seen. Not much attention paid to being good little soldiers. The guy in the front seat has his sleeves rolled inside out, like the corp used to do, but then his pants are unbloused. Marines are sticklers for wearing the uniform they earned, and army doesn't roll their sleeves like that.

When the car first stops, there's a guy on the far side, in the baseball cap that is wearing even a THIRD color camo. Almost blue. He doesn't get his hands dirty shoving the guy in the car.

And this guy they captured was either scared crapless, or was just being really compliant. There were a couple seconds in there where it seems like he only had one hand on each of his wrists. It seems that instinct would have been to jerk away and try to run. He did put his feet against the door jamb of the back of the crown vic before they put him in and it looked pretty legit, but stills of his face don't show the amount of anguish that one would expect from being in that situation. He is also holding his hands out right before they put him in the car and he just seems really compliant.

It almost made me think of the picking up of someone that knew they weren't in a lot of trouble...almost a rescue, like a provocateur, then the abduction of a protester....just so many inconsistencies.

I was also thinking that rather than military, they could have been spooks...that would explain the lack of attention to detail on the uniforms and the mismatched camo.

Either way, I think it had a definite effect, whether it was intended to have that effect is the question...anyway, that's some bunk crap.

Good job getting this up here.

Anybody that is half aware of any kind of US military standards recognizes that this was not a military operation. It was either state police or contractors getting "their guy" out of the situation before he was compromised. I used to do that on a regular basis, just not stateside.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can anyone get a better look at the badge (ID card) on the left arms of both men on the picture added by the original poster?

Badges in a clear armband are a common DOD contractor way of saying, "DON'T MISTAKE ME FOR THE WRONG GUY!"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
yep its real ok.
in the uk the police will have camera survellance running even from first peopl ariving.
and will locate even tag possible ring leaders, who they think are going to incite violence ,then by following them for hours will swoop and extract at first safe location or if the crowd thins and get in and out quick.
same at soccer matches .
so id go on a lim and say they did something earlier in the day.
or was consistentley incitein stuff thought to be close to causeing flash points in the crowds

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join