It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nothing to see here folks. Go back to your football game, and Kool aid.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I keep watching this and reading everyone's thoughts. I still am undecided on what is happening - as we still do not have footage of what is going on before.

But another thought I had. Why did they not take his backpack from him???? They shove him in the crown vic whilst still having his backpack? They did not pat him down for weapons or check the bag to ensure there were no weapons?

Some may not see this as important. But it is important!

[edit on September 25th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
exactly mate that is what i was trying to say.... sometimes i find it a bit hard to get what im saying accross lol

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ukman2009]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

That is interesting!

Also in the news today. Man tries to blow up court building with fake explosives.

Man tries to blow up skyscraper in Dallas, with fake explosives.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Also where is all the other footage of this? There were cameras EVERYWHERE while this was happening. Yet nothing more has surfaced??

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Yeah it's possible though. If they were completely confident they could prevent him from setting it off.

There is NO WAY they would have put that kid "With the Backpack" into a car.
They would have cleared the street, surround the kid at a distance, and called in a Bomb Squad. Which I am Sure they have a few around the area.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I remember well being on riot control when in the Army. What did we have to do?

We were trained in all the spots not to hit someone with your stick, so you wouldn't cause serious injury. What spots? Well by the time they were done training us, we were wondering where in the hell you were allowed to hit at all. No joints, not the head, not under the arms, not in the ribs, etc... you were trained even when being attacked, to be as careful as you could.

We were trained that these were civilians, and even though they were rioting, we were there to protect them.

I remember one riot in San Fran, we were covering a gate at the Presidio, a huge anti-war crowd had gathered, we had erected a metal barrier (those metal "fences" that only stand maybe 3 feet high). We were told do NOT attack, do not react, do not talk back, but do not allow them to break the line.

We had balloons filled with urine hurled at us. They tore down the barries and made a huge pile out of them. My buddy standing to my right, who was black, had folks in his face, yelling at him if he enjoyed still being a slave, was called all sorts of racists names. We were spat at, yelled at, cussed at, by those civilians we were taked to protect.

So, again... what are they supposed to do if people yell physical threats? Say they have a bomb?

You act as if those who are trying to keep peace and protect folks are evil wicked people, who are beating people over the head with clubs. They were putting someone into a car for crying out loud! Probably defusing an escalating situation. The crap these folks have to put up with, you probably don't fully realize how restrained they actually are. Try being in a riot squad sometimes, perhaps your attitude will change.

I failed to see a riot before, during or after the snatching. Try being a normal person who doesnt want to beat others for crossing some imaginary line you were given an order to guard, perhaps your attitude will change. I know you will say you dont want to beat people, but you joined the police for a reason, maybe even volunteered for the riot squad...

Maybe its because you wanted to protect the people? You need LRADS, batons, shields, guns and tasers to protect you from the people youre trying to protect? Not to mention the total control you need to protect you from those youre trying to protect.

Your total failure to understand that its the money youre protecting so long as you get your paycheck while thinking youre trying to protect the people with orders not to let them cross that imaginary line is why youre standing there in the first place.

Dont they always send the most expendable to the front?

Thats ok, the redcoats didnt get it either. Until there was a shot heard round the world.

Smart people might even use your LRADS against you. Makes it hard to detect shots I bet. Especially from multiple directions and in a big city with lots of walls to reflect sound. The riot police surrounding that LRAD in the one video of Luke with the megaphone im sure would be easily replaced with new checks the first time they are led to the slaughter like that since unthinking people love having orders to take.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Provided the video is 100% not a hoax, which I do not believe that it is, these guys are 100% law enforcement, not military. I think that it was in poor taste that these guys did wear BDU's for this situation. It looks to me as though we are dealing with three different patterns, two guys in Multi-Cam, one in Woodland, and the last in the ridiculous "urban." The guys in Multi-Cam have the pant legs unbloused and even the sewn in blousing straps are not cut out, military guys are never gonna leave home like that, cops will, most don't know any different. They all seem to be wearing ID's on their left upper arms and packing pistols under their BDU tops. Even the car is a Crown Vic with what looks to be a high band antenna on the trunk. The two cops standing by in riot gear are totally cool with everything, so they know what is going on, and the orange stuff on that riot cop's shotgun is typically used to visually identify a less than lethal gun from a live round shotgun. Technically there is no difference, it is just one more safety step to mark a gun "less than lethal only" so that there is less of a chance from someone getting shot accidentally with a live round.

In conclusion, cops dressed up looking a lot like Military.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I know the backpack situation does not seem right but for some reason
alot of the protestors have backpacks and are not being checked....as i stated on page 13 i work in pittsburgh and do not understand why they are letting all these people just walk around w/backpacks after what has surfaced in the last week or so.......I did get to see yesterday that they unleashed the LRAD system on the protestors......very loud....even news crews ran....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Removal of implanted coagitor for his protection?? Second guy arrested just because? Funny they had red and blue scarves on all black? Think about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is all happing in the same time frame. The dude with the bandanna was trying to help the other dude that the mil was putting in the car, as the car shoots off you can see SWAT and tear gas. Why is everyone so neat picky about the Mil BDU’s they are kidnapping a dude. You really think they would be worried about sleeves rolled up? I would like to see more of the front end of the video if there is any.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lr308
reply to post by warrenb

Provided the video is 100% not a hoax, which I do not believe that it is, these guys are 100% law enforcement, not military. I think that it was in poor taste that these guys did wear BDU's for this situation. It looks to me as though we are dealing with three different patterns, two guys in Multi-Cam, one in Woodland, and the last in the ridiculous "urban." The guys in Multi-Cam have the pant legs unbloused and even the sewn in blousing straps are not cut out, military guys are never gonna leave home like that, cops will, most don't know any different. They all seem to be wearing ID's on their left upper arms and packing pistols under their BDU tops. Even the car is a Crown Vic with what looks to be a high band antenna on the trunk. The two cops standing by in riot gear are totally cool with everything, so they know what is going on, and the orange stuff on that riot cop's shotgun is typically used to visually identify a less than lethal gun from a live round shotgun. Technically there is no difference, it is just one more safety step to mark a gun "less than lethal only" so that there is less of a chance from someone getting shot accidentally with a live round.

In conclusion, cops dressed up looking a lot like Military.

I believe they are just part of the 2500 national guard troops known as fact to be there. The bulges under the jackets are probably just radio's since the news item I linked says they arent armed. Regardless of conjecture on why the different BDUs which there can be many explanations for (they were told to show up in unmarked bdus, the national guard just isnt too strict on bdu's and so on) they appear to be national guard. It was also stated they would be paired up with the police. I didnt see any national guard with those police except for the UFOs in the BDUs. The ID on the arm is probably to positively ID NG in case of others wearing BDUs.The car is just prolly an old unmarked or other govt vehicle about to be replaced anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYKONG
alot of the protestors have backpacks and are not being checked....as i stated on page 13 i work in pittsburgh and do not understand why they are letting all these people just walk around w/backpacks after what has surfaced in the last week or so.

Are you being serious? You want to start confiscating any and all backpacks that are ever worn?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Welcome to Nazi America.

Also, I'd like to say most rioters aren't protesters. They're kids who want to destroy everything in sight. It's quite sad.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

interesting because at climate camp the police i spoke too all said they had been warned that we would be throwing poo at the them and puting it in our hands and offering to shake with them - but then again they all said that the terroism act had been initiated partly because of a plan they had information on to throw ninjastars at horses -hardly the normal actions of enviromental campainers but still....

I think 'they' will say anything they can to justify using force while making the protesters look bad - also its a tactic to seperate the protesters from regular people, basically they're pushing the message only protesters protest -normal people don't! Even if you do feel strongly about the issues in the world well, you don't want to go get involved in those crazy poop slinging anarcists do you?!?

Maybe they use youtube videos like this to spread the fear too, it's long been known in the london protest movement that foward intelligence main purpose is to make it obvious if you attend a protest you are added to the #bad list# and it could come back to bite you sometime... Why wouldn't they release a video showing someone getting grabbed and taken away -it might just scare people enough that they won't dare open there mouth in public.

It's clear that the guys didn't think it was a very serious situation, they certainly knew the guy didn't have a bomb in his bag because no one would be stupid enough manhandle someone who might have a bomb, certainly when you consider the major scare story at the moment is liquid bombs which go off when the two liquids combine!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYKONG
alot of the protestors have backpacks and are not being checked....as i stated on page 13 i work in pittsburgh and do not understand why they are letting all these people just walk around w/backpacks after what has surfaced in the last week or so.......I did get to see yesterday that they unleashed the LRAD system on the protestors......very loud....even news crews ran....

I dont care about the other prostestors carrying backpacks.
This guy who was snatched up was thrown into the back of the car.
He was not checked for weapons (as far as we can see) and his backpack was not checked nor taken. He was thrown into the car still wearing it.
I find it hard to believe that any LE (local or fed) would snatch up a guy and not ensure THEIR safety first.

Like I said, many will see this as no big deal. But it is a big deal. If the guy was a threat - enough to be snatched up - he could be carrying dangerous things (IE weapons, etc).

Just my observation

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Unless he was a LEO, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
It is all happing in the same time frame. The dude with the bandanna was trying to help the other dude that the mil was putting in the car, as the car shoots off you can see SWAT and tear gas. Why is everyone so neat picky about the Mil BDU’s they are kidnapping a dude. You really think they would be worried about sleeves rolled up? I would like to see more of the front end of the video if there is any.

Anyone in the military will tell you they are VERY STRICT about proper wear of uniforms. You can see dozens of pictures of military at G20/Pitt and they are all wearing their uniforms to code.

I would bet 100000% these are not military. If they are legit - they are private or feds. NOT military.

This fact IS important to the "story".

*edit for spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Unless he was a LEO, right?

Exactly. That has to be thrown into the equation.

I just can not believe they would allow some civilian who is an alleged threat to be put into a vehicle wearing a backpack unchecked.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The video has now made Drudge. Maybe it will get some legs [now] and more info will come out. Or more video - since there were so many taking footage.

*edit: my spelling is bad today

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join