It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Abducted By Aliens, And I Fought Back!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I get the strange feeling that he is lying and he knows it.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How does one put on a skeleton ?. Infact, why would an Alien wear our frame at all? I assume our bone structure is pretty similar in comparison.

Seems like a total waste of time, unless the aliens assume humans have x-ray vision.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Some of you amaze me but hey.

First off for myself I give this man a lot of credit for the courage it takes to talk about this while being taped.

If I went there I would be very nervous to get up and talk in front of a camera especially if people were standing around watching.

Maybe there is a time limit and your heart is beating fast your very nervous and I can see how he is projecting himself as thinking and trying to get everything expressed.

Many of you might think you would be so great when in this position but I bet most of you wouldn't be much different.

When dealing with Alien abduction it is something you need to experience and as much as you think you could handle something so different then what you live let me tell you this, in most cases you would be shocked at how badly you handled it.

When experiencing something like this things can depend on what they allow you to observe and how you do or do not accept the situation at the time of event. Some can handle it and are calm, others might become scared shi&less.

I also wasn't real happy with the member that wrote abductee's have lower IQ's how dare you!

Remember your day may come my friends and you might be the one who wants to share and talk about the stuff that your experienced, how are you going to feel when people call you names and insult you.

I am proud to say I am a Human with an Alien Soul and I "observe"..... you have no clue

[edit on 25-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What the man re-iterates may be very valued but it takes a description of THAT REALITY to relate to, other then that what people percieve to be contact tend to be out of bodies experiences or bi-locations, dealing with other dimensional beings or locations. The white light may not always be religion knocking at the door. Sometimes body and soul go for rides in ships from other schoolgrounds different planetary bodies and star systems.

And for those who have never been under the hot light maybe your day will come and you will find yourselves in two places at onece or three, taking classes somewhere aboard a starship learning things.

There are humans experiencing alien encounters, and there are aliens experiencing human encounters can you tell which ones are which?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Are you guys serious. I really had to look closely at this guy because I thought for minute by the way he talked and what he was saying, that it was my uncle...who suffers from Manic depression and paranoid schizophrenia.

His story is almost an exact replica of my uncle's story during the gulf war days. The only difference though, is that my uncle's started with him wearing a camo ninja suit and shooting saddam hussein in both of his eyes [one eye per pistol, of course, and simultaneously]. Thats when his abduction occured [because saddam was an alien]. I'm dead serious about this. You really can't make something like that up. He's nuttier than the planters factory, and i swear i think its him.

Did anyone see the color of the car he got into when his mom came to pick him up? This would help me reach a conclusion..

[edit on 25-9-2009 by toltecnightmare]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What intrigues me is how raw emotions- anger, disgust, out and out rage- make these little grey SOBs nearly powerless to act. Why does fear work so well for them? I am sure, if I had connected with the one that was standing over me, there'd still be little bits of alien embedded in the walls.

Oh, and thank you (you know who you are) saying that most abductees are a little slow. I am happy to say my IQ can beat yours around the block and down a flight of stairs, thankyouverymuch. Not to mention the sheer amount of talent I possess. My photobucket account (user name's Wylekat) only shows a % of what I can do, bucko. Heck, I am even above average on the abductee scale- I tried to smear a grey into my bedroom wall! Almost did it, too!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

Here on ATS I've become used to the fact that many of these people who go on camera and share their alien stories seem to act rather odd, and uncomfortable. Doesnt mean they are telling 100% lies, just really doesnt help their cause. Maybe aliens are really into psychology & abduct people with zero social skills?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by toltecnightmare

1986 Chevy Astro Van, purple window tint, slight rust on the hood, with a stained mattress inside...

Sorry but I'm also convinced that its MY crazy uncle! Maybe we're related?

Has anyone checked this guy out on Megans Law? Not implying anything, he just gives me a creepy feeling...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here we go again.............."why"................. would a person write something like anductee's have zero social skills.

I think it is time that abductee's/experiencers start to stand up together against people when they say these things that are insulting and belittling.

If you are coming out of the closet or have come out of the closet about being an abductee/experiencer stand up for yourselves this crap has to stop after 6 decades of being put down.

Hold your heads high in respect for yourselves don't let anyone be rude, insulting or belittling toward you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Been there, did that- just never got to connect. I had a very, very bad nightmare that was so bad, when I woke up I was in a state that I could only call Ultra upset. I looked up, and what do I see but an alien standing over me. I screamed bloody murder, and reacted so fast, I am amazed I didn't injure myself from the recoil. The Alien disappeared, of course- and to this day, I have never had that happen again. Was it a leftover from the nightmare I had? It certainly wasn't related, content wise. There was an unusual amount of UFOs where I was living.

It was a classic grey- large head, eyes, small chin, barely a mouth (the little SOB was smirking), spindly body. About 4 feet tall. It also had shown up in the wee hours- just before the sun had come up.

Makes you wonder why being extremely agitated and/ or angry is the best defense against these things.

Well I don't believe they are necessarily "aliens".

And I'm not necessarily convinced they are objective phenomena in any sense. But the stuff does happens

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Come on guys, this guy is obviously mentally disturbed in some way. He's like a child. His mannerisms scream delusional schizophrenic. When he was describing "Pow, Pow, Pow" and opening a door in the operating room, I'm guessing that he is actually describing an attempted escape from a mental facility at that time in his life.
But then again, I could be completely wrong, and he may have been abducted, and the experience may have traumatized him so much that he became this way from the experience. Only he knows the real truth, but I'm leaning towards mental disorder.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I apologize, did not mean to insult anyone. I sure as hell have had some incredible experiences in my life, and im not trying to discredit those who are brave enough to share. However, looking back through history there have been plenty of people who told stories that clearly just wanted the attention and a sense that they belonged to some type of community. I was watching this interview from Roswell conventions in the 50's & 60's and the abduction stories were laughable. The only one from that era that I truly believe is the HILL case. On that UFO hunters show they had this man who seemed very believable and sane, but when they hooked him up to a lie detector the results showed DECEPTION. Take it as you will I guess....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would be very hesitant about posting something like. Disclaimer or not, I would rethink this idea of you say it and we will post it, something like this could damage the creditbility of this site IMHO.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This sounds very similar to that movie "Fire In The Sky"

It was based on a true story, and he fought back too. Except the sound was more like a "thump" when he kicked the gray in the head, didnt see any old school batman caption saying "pow pow pow pow"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I believe this guy.

From what I have heard from different abductions stories, I notice his story is a bit like Credo the shamans abduction story, where he woke up on the operating table and surprised them.

I don't know why I just believe him, his story is similar to other "fight back" abductions I have heard about.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why do people believe that there always has to be some sort of agenda that the "aliens" have?

Does it occur to anyone that aliens could possibly be JUST ANOTHER CIVILIZATION that have scientific interests in our planet?

Let's look at the facts. If we were able to go to another planet that was inhabited, we would begin to make studies of the environment, take samples, and more than likely, abduct some of the local wildlife to understand the ecology, the people, and general occupancy. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

As a matter of fact, WE DO THAT HERE.

We fly over terrain, shoot animals from helicopters with tranquilizers, then we go down while they are anesthetized, tag, and study them.

But when these sorts of things happen to people (and its rare), they fool themselves into believing that what they experienced was evil (even though we do these things regularly in the name of science) and then they conjure some grand agenda by the aliens to take over our entire civilization. GROW UP!!! IF THEY WANTED TO TAKE US OVER, IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE.

By the way, are we supposed to feel good about this guy because HE FOUGHT THEM BACK?

Isn't that what Travis Walton did? He didn't win, and yet, he was returned to his home, completely safe from any harm (other than the people who repeatedly questioned his credibility.)

So, I'm far more worried about the violence and agenda of my OWN SPECIES, than some outside influence who apparently is more interested in letting us live out our own free will while studying us from a distance.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think I know one reason why so many people say they feel there's something wrong here but can't put their fingers on it:

When people are accessing knowledge gained their eyes usually go to one place, and when they are using their imaginations they look somewhere else. This is how you learn to tell if someone is lying, you just don't realize why you know. Obviously there are other indicators but this is a powerful one, we are extremely good lie detectors.

Now hold off, I'm not accusing the man of intentionally lying.

But watch his eyes and see where he looks when telling different parts of the story.

Another indicator is the speed and tone of voice. He is very narrative sometimes, meaning that his descriptions lack the emotional delivery you would expect from someone recounting an upsetting experience. If you've ever known someone to live through trauma they don't happily recount their story, they feel it again.

I would give a little more credit to the people who recognize this behavior in friends and loved ones.

And also, I don't think you have to be invited to these events, so the fact that people continue talking while he's delivering his story does not validate it, it suggests that the people around him sense the same disbelief, perhaps an even stronger feeling because they have talked with him in person.

Religion finds truth where it wants to see it. Science finds truth where it cannot be denied.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
What intrigues me is how raw emotions- anger, disgust, out and out rage- make these little grey SOBs nearly powerless to act. Why does fear work so well for them? I am sure, if I had connected with the one that was standing over me, there'd still be little bits of alien embedded in the walls.

Oh, and thank you (you know who you are) saying that most abductees are a little slow. I am happy to say my IQ can beat yours around the block and down a flight of stairs, thankyouverymuch. Not to mention the sheer amount of talent I possess. My photobucket account (user name's Wylekat) only shows a % of what I can do, bucko. Heck, I am even above average on the abductee scale- I tried to smear a grey into my bedroom wall! Almost did it, too!

First, why even address the idea that you would have to kill another being of any kind? Clearly, IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO HIM, he's still alive and well and no harm came to him.

Secondly, you're making assumptions that you would somehow be able to defend yourself against something that is probably far more technologically advanced than yourself. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WOULD EVER GET THE CHANCE TO "EMBED AN ALIEN INTO A WALL?" Because, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't stand a chance.

It sounds like testosterone, insecurity, and pride are the main elements that rule your existence. If you don't believe me, just read your post again and comment later.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ok...
This guy has read too many ufo abduction stories and is probably schizophrenic also. He doesn't have a very good pokerface and he shifts about alot. The fact that he can't keep still and talks like somone who has eaten one too many sheets of acid in his time really doesn't give him an air of credibility.
Possible, he may have had a genuine psychic experience or he may be the product of the disinfo campaign but to believe he was actually taken and pulled a jason bourne on these guys would be exactly what the pigs want.
I mean seriously.... If all us believers came out like that our movement would be laughed off the edge of a cliff. Bad enough the fringe is relegated to the lunatic sector of society but to blindly accept the testimony of a cheech and chong movie extra like this is insulting not only to us but to the thousands (probably millions) who have had genuine encounters. Abduction is second only to rape IMO as far as crimes against the dignity of man are concerned and I just don't buy his story and neither should any of you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey buds84,

I too believe in Credo Mutwa. As a South African, I have known about him long before David Icke has, and heard many of his stories in SA folk lore.

Here's a nice link for anybody interested:

www.metatech.org...

Credo speaks intelligently and concisely about his experiences. Zulu is his first language, but when he speaks in English, the man always conveys his message in a clear manner. Yes, he may talk a bit slow, but he gets his point across.

This guy on the other hand, makes me think he might not be the real deal. His communication skills and flow on the story seems like he has to 'remember' the plot. If you can remember the 'truth', it always comes out fluently and correctly 100% of the time! Lier's get caught because they have to try remember what they said before.

Now, I am not saying the man is lying! His ability to communicate his experience is not very convincing. That's my point!

A Zulu shaman can do it, but an English speaking person can't? Maybe it's just that Credo has come to peace with it, and can now speak easier? Who knows?

I just think this guys nervous "squirrel twitch" (their tail's -
) puts doubts in ones head.

Peace

[edit on 25-9-2009 by TortoiseKweek]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join