It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some UK Swine Flu Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Thanks.

I will look up the pros and cons, and unless death is certain, I think I'll probably still go for it.

Someone needs to be a guinea pig, to warn everyone else of any negative effects.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by suicide__x

Just like to add a bit of personal info. I contracted Swine Flu the day after my wedding =C on the 9th August 09. It really wasnt that bad felt rotten for 2 days and by third day started to recover. I had a lingering cough for about a week but I think thats because I am an Asthmatic.

It really wasnt that bad apart from fact it stoped me and my new wife getting on with things we had planned.

Peace.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Not strictly UK info but a friend of mine sent me a link to a site via email and here it is for for info:

Source: www.infowars.com...

Lie #1 – There are no adjuvants used in the vaccines

I was recently being interviewed by a major U.S. news network when the reporter interviewing me came up with this humdinger: There are no adjuvants being used in the swine flu vaccines, he said!

I assured him that adjuvants were, indeed, a crucial part of the vaccine recipe, and they were being widely used by drug companies to “stretch” the vaccine supply. It’s no secret. But he insisted he had been directly told by a drug company rep that no adjuvants were being used at all. And he believed them! So everything being published by this large news network about swine flu vaccines now assumes there are no adjuvants in the vaccines at all.

Lie #2 – The swine flu is more dangerous than seasonal flu

This lie is finally starting to unravel. I admit that in the early days of this pandemic, even I was concerned this could be a global killer. But after observing the very mild impact the virus was having on people in the real world, it became obvious that this was a mild flu, no more dangerous than a seasonal flu.

The MSM, however, continues to promote H1N1 swine flu as being super dangerous, driving fear into the minds of people and encouraging them to rush out and get a vaccine shot for a flu that’s really no more likely to kill them than the regular winter sniffles. Sure, the virus could still mutate into something far worse, but if it does that, the current vaccine could be rendered obsolete anyway!

Lie #3 – Vaccines protect you from swine flu

This is the biggest lie of all, and the media pushes it hard. Getting a vaccine, they insist, will protect you from the swine flu. But it’s just flat-out false. Even if the vaccine produces antibodies, that’s not the same thing as real-world immunity from a live virus, especially if the virus mutates (as they often do).

As I pointed out in a recent article, statistically speaking the average American is 40 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to have their life saved by a swine flu vaccine. (www.naturalnews.com...…)

Lie #4 – Vaccines are safe

And how would any journalists actually know this? None of the vaccines have been subjected to real-world testing for any meaningful duration. The “safety” of these vaccines is nothing more than wishful thinking.

The MSM also doesn’t want you to know what’s in the vaccines. Some vaccines are made from viral fragments grown in diseased African monkeys. If that sounds incredible, read the true story here: www.naturalnews.com...

Lie #5 – The vaccine isn’t mandatory

You hear this lie all the time: The swine flu vaccine shot is voluntary, they say. But it’s not true if you’re an employee at a place where vaccines are being mandated. Millions of Americans are now being told by their employers that if they don’t get vaccine shots, they will be effectively fired from their jobs. It’s especially true with health care workers, day care employees and school teachers.

Lie #6 – Getting a vaccine shot is a good bet on your health

In reality, a vaccine shot is far more likely to harm you than help you. According to one viral expert, the actual mortality rate of the swine flu virus is estimated to be as low as .007 percent (www.reuters.com...…). That means H1N1 swine flu kills less than one person in 100,000. Even if the vaccine works, let’s say, 10 percent of the time, you’d have to vaccine one million people to prevent one death from swine flu.

And in vaccinating one million people, you would inevitably harm or kill several people, simply from the vaccine side effects! Your net risk of death is increased by getting a swine flu vaccine.

Lie #7 – The vaccine isn’t made with “attenuated live virus”

When the swine flu vaccines were first being announced several months ago, they were described as being made with “attenuated live virus.” This was directly mentioned in CDC documents, among other places.

This term apparently freaked out the American news consumer, and it has since been all but erased from any discussion about vaccines. Now, journalists will actually argue with you and insist the vaccines contain no attenuated live viruses whatsoever.

Except they’re wrong. The vaccines are, indeed, made with “attenuated live viruses.” That’s how you make a vaccine: You take live viruses, then you weaken them (”attenuate”) and inject them into people.

Lie #8 – Wash, wash, wash your hands (to avoid exposure)

This idea of washing your hands a hundred times a day is all based on the assumption that you can avoid exposure to the swine flu virus. But that’s impractical. The virus is now so widespread that virtually everyone is certain to be exposed to it through the air if not other means. This whole idea of avoiding exposure to the swine flu virus is nonsense. The conversation should shift to ways to survive exposure via a healthy immune system.

Of course, hand washing is a very good idea in a hospital setting. Recent news reveals that doctors are too busy to wash their own hands, resulting in the rampant spread of superbugs throughout most large hospitals in first world nations.

Lie #9 – Children are more vulnerable to swine flu than adults
This is just a flat-out lie, but it makes for good vaccine sales. Vaccines are right now being targeted primarily to schoolchildren.

But the truth is that swine flu is extremely mild in children. “It’s mildest in kids,” says Dr Marc Lipsitch of Harvard University. “That’s one of the really good pieces of news in this pandemic.” Reuters actually had the guts to report this story, but most of the larger media outlets are still reporting that children are the most vulnerable.

Lie #10 – There is nothing else you can do beyond a vaccine and Tamiflu

This is where the media lies by omission. The mainstream media absolutely refuses to print just about any story that talks about using vitamin D, anti-viral herbs or natural remedies to protect yourself from swine flu. In the MSM, there are two options and only two: Vaccines and Tamiflu. That’s it. No other options exist in their fictional reality.

Why is the mainstream media so afraid to print the truth these days? Why can’t reporting on swine flu see the light of day… literal

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Taken from NHS info pack:

Source: 209.85.229.132...:RbuvyWzwBe4J:www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/hai/pandemic_flu/documents/H1N1v1.003-08-09.pdf+Celvapan+data+sheet&cd=8&hl=en&c t=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-aHere%20is%20my%20page%20on%20swine%20flu%20vaccines,%20that%20I%20wrote%20up%20using%20that%20as%20one%20source:ww... w.vaccineriskawareness.com/Swine-Flu-Vaccine

One possible Vaccine:

H1N1
H1N1 vaccines
Prepandrix (GSK) vaccine - composition (taken from CHMP
summary of positive opinions H5N1 dossier)
Each 0.5ml dose contains
Active Ingredient
3.75 μg Haemagglutinin
Adjuvant (AS03)
Squalene
Alpha-tocopherol
Polysorbate 80
Excipients
Octoxynol10
Sodium chloride
Disodium phosphate
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
Potassium Chloride
Magnesium Chloride
Thiomersal
Water for Injections

The two obvious nasties in bold. The first one has been linked to Gulf War Syndrome. The next one is a Spermicide (why the hell is that in there hmmm..). Not to mention its to adjuvants in it......

The other Vaccine:

Celvapan (Baxter) – composition (taken from CHMP
summary of positive opinions H5N1 dossier)

Each 0.5ml dose contains

Active Ingredient
7.5 μg Haemagglutinin
Tween 80
Sodium Chloride
Tris (trometamol)
Water for Injection

Hmmm not giving us much info here. It Vero cell based though.Meaning it has cell extracted from the African Green Monkey.

Im still trying to research about whats in them and will add more as i learn more.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is a good leaflet by a Docter called Sherri Tenpenny I found too. has some good info and would be a good to hand out to people you know:

www.pandemicfluonline.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A couple of questions;

Has the use of Squaline been refined since the evidence linking it to Gulf War Syndrome? In otherwords, is it likely to be as harmful as it appeared to be when it was being used experimentally in Anthrax vaccines or is it improved?

If it has, then what issue remains in it's inclusion. If it has not, then it certainly is a cause for concern. Need more info.

Has the use of Squaline been legalized in the US?, If not then wouldn't it be illegal to distribute vaccines containing it?

You noted that the second bold face entry was a spermicide. I can find nothing saying that octoxynol-10 is a spermicide. Got any info on this?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

A couple of questions;

Has the use of Squaline been refined since the evidence linking it to Gulf War Syndrome? In otherwords, is it likely to be as harmful as it appeared to be when it was being used experimentally in Anthrax vaccines or is it improved?

I cant see any info anywhere to say its been improved as yet but from the answer below I dont think it has.

Has the use of Squaline been legalized in the US?, If not then wouldn't it be illegal to distribute vaccines containing it?

Well here is a snip it to try and help answer that question:

The Petitioners further demanded strict warnings regarding the potential dangers of this uninsurable, untested and unproven vaccine which contains dangerous adjuvants such as Mercury, Aluminum and Sqaulene, a substance whose toxicity when injected is well known and which has never before been approved for use in the United States. Injected squalene, in fact, has been denied clinical tests in the US because the FDA reviewers felt that it was
too toxic even for testing as part of a vaccine. If it has, then what issue remains in it's inclusion. If it has not, then it certainly is a cause for concern. Need more info.

Source: www.free-press-release.com...

I have to be honest I am not sure how there getting round the legality of it as I am no lawyer. I know that Around the globe though they have almost been given free reign to fast track this vaccine

octoxynol-10 (triton x-100)/octoxyno-9 (polyethylene glycol-p-isooctylphenyl ether; octylphenoxypolyethoxyethanol)

Spermicide (kills sperm). Can cause chills, confusion, dizziness, fever, lightheadedness, muscle aches, peeling of the skin. Causes sever eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or in contact with skin. Toxicology not fully investigated. May contain traces of ethylene oxide or dioxane, which are probable human cacinogens. Manufacturer’s website, www.calbiochem.com

Source: www.wellsphere.com...

I hope that helps answer some of the questions. I am still researching into this and searching the rabbit hole so to speak.

I apologise, If i am coming over as a bit hap hazard with my posts but to be honest I have always been a reader on ATS rather than a contributer. In light of things that are going on though I can not sit back any longer I need to at least do something.

Trying my best and hopefully i will get better and more concise. Be nice If i can get my brain to slow down so i dont make so many grammer/spelling errors too lol.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
UK is ready to be hit with the vaccines:

Vaccines approved for the whole of the UK

I would c+p it in but it's a pretty lengthly article. I guess over the next few months we'll realise how serious this can be in terms of mandatory vaccinations and the death rate of the flu.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Cheers for the answers.

So no one is actually aware whether or not the squaline included in the proposed vaccine is similar in toxicity that that used previously? Saying it will have the same effect as the Anthrax vaccine, while justified, is still guesswork.

I think the legality is most interesting, and perhaps a sticking point. Either the use has been legalized, or the law has been altered to allow for it's inclusion despite the concern.

While I appreciate the link to wellbeing, it is an obviously biased article, clear from the wording of the article, and has an obvious lack of supporting references for their examples/descriptions. The only thing I can find on octoxynol-10 is that it widely used in the cosmetics industry as a wetting agent. It breaks down the surface tension of liquids enabling them to be easily absorbed (hence its use in moisturisers). I have read that it is similar chemically to nonoxynol. I have seen nothing indicating, or implying, that it is a spermicide, but I'm still willing to accept that with a decent reference.

(There is a suggestion that certain octoxynols may mimic estrogens which interupt the endocrine system (including the testes), but this has only been demonstrated in animals, and at very high dosages.) more

Don't take this as promoting the vaccine, far from it. I think it helps to properly understand the ingredients highlighted, their actual purpose and the real side effects of them.

Edit;

[edit on 26-9-2009 by quackers]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

I did some more research and see that I was geting mixed up with Octoxynol-9 which is used as spericide. Allthough its from the same family its make up is slightly diffrently allthough it still has some questionable effects anyway (see below)

The base of the H1N1 vaccination is Thimerosal. This is a mercury base and is known to be a neurotoxin. It also contains Aluminum adjuvant: an aluminum-containing compound. This releases the antigen causing strong, enhanced antibody response. However, this component has specifically been linked to Gulf War Syndrome that has caused tremendous permanent damage to thousands of military. Aluminum is a known cause of cognitive dysfunction. It also contains Disodium phosphate: a white powder, water-soluble salt. It is used as an anti-caking additive in powdered products. This inorganic chemical is also used as a fungicide and microbiocide. Let’s also add a little bit of Formaldehyde—you know, that substance that you’re embalmed with when you’re dead. It’s also a known carcinogen and reproductive or developmental toxicant. According to PANNA, in 2007, California used 30,328 pounds of this carcinogen, as a microbiocide (a drug or other agent that can kill microbes) on the top 50 crops grown in the state. And let’s also add a dash of Octoxynol 10: (Also known as Triton X-100) a detergent, emulsifier, wetting and defoaming agent. (Octoxynol-9 is a spermatocide.) It can alter metabolic activity, damage membranes, and cause a rapid decline in cell function.

Lastly, let’s sprinkle in a little Polysorbate 80, also known as “Tween 80.” It is used as an emulsifier in cosmetics, and is one of the ingredients in Gardasil, the cervical cancer vaccine that is being mandated/promoted for teenage girls. This ingredient is known to cause infertility, grand mal convulsions, spontaneous abortions, and life-threatening anaphylactic shock. So far, 28 Gardasil deaths have been reported.

Thanks, but no thanks. I like my medical cocktails a little more refreshing.

A good read on this topic is the following medical report: www.rense.com...

Source:preparednesspro.wordpress.com...

With regards to Squaline, it is more than likely the same stuff as after the Anthrax episode the FDA refused to even look into it because it was deemed to dangerous, allthough they did uncover the DOD messing around with it after proding a litlle.

Here is some more info on Squaline too:

If primitive war tactic is to destroy the children of your enemy, then Americans will be attacked from within when 75 million students return to school in September, –on time for the next 9/11 anniversary.

With this dramatic opening comment, I'm hoping that a case of paranoia will catch your attention, because every American parent needs to know that INJECTION of squaline adjunct in swine flu vaccines cause the immune system to reject all squaline in your system -including the brain and nervous system.

Squaline use to boost vaccines has not been approved by the FDA, and no one knows how this will affect long-term human health. Who gave big pharma permission to use this in the USA, and then persuaded the government to make it compulsory?
Exercise your right to make your own choices. Become informed before it is too late. Read this entire article for a start.
I posted this report last week, and about 200 people read it. I am posting it again with this introductory warning in the hope that it will be more widely read.

But wait! There's more!
Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers
How many people understand that if you or your family are injured by the vaccines you have NO legal recourse against the manufacturer? Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sibelius has not only given immunity to the makers of Tamiflu and Relenza for injuries stemming from their use against swine flu, she has granted immunity to future swine flu vaccines and “any associated adjuvants”.

EXCERPT:

What Squalene Does to Humans

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.

Source: www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hey guys,

Bit of a lurker.. but here's some minutes from recent board meetings from across the UK regarding planning for the swine flu pandemic/vaccine administering..

clicky here

The general impression is..

- People infected by swine flu has gone down from somewhere around 100,000 to 4,000 a week.
- No one really knows how serious things are going to be.
- People allergic to eggs or 'flu shots' don't have to get the vaccine.

lovely stuff!

bigmoose

[edit on 29-9-2009 by bigmoose]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigmoose
hey guys,

Bit of a lurker.. but here's some minutes from recent board meetings from across the UK regarding planning for the swine flu pandemic/vaccine administering..

clicky here

The general impression is..

- People infected by swine flu has gone down from somewhere around 100,000 to 4,000 a week.
- No one really knows how serious things are going to be.
- People allergic to eggs or 'flu shots' don't have to get the vaccine.

lovely stuff!

bigmoose

Thanks for the info, gonna go check it out now.

With regards to the people that are Allergic, isnt that what the Vero Cell vaccine is for? I think that we got two lots being made up with diffrent make up the one without eggs in uses Vero Cell instead which is basically dna fro the The african green monkey.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join