It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some UK Swine Flu Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
After reading a post by Revelation and his awful situation. In a nutshell his wife has benn told take the vaccine or lose your job. Here is a link to that thread so you can check it out.

Basically, I know its probable that this sort of nonesense if going to happen in the uk at some point and thought I would share some information that I have found so far:

Sample Letter from Bolton NHS and supporting Document

Source: www.theflucase.com... news&Itemid=105&lang=en

A sample "invitation" letter from a UK health authority has emerged that strongly suggests that people in the UK will be summoned for a pandemic vaccination at a specific date and time at espeically established vaccine centres, and that they will have no opportunity to refuse.

www.bolton.nhs.uk...

"It is important that you attend this session. If you are unable to attend, you will need to go to one of the later sessions listed overleaf," says the letter to be found in Appendix F page 29 of Bolton's pandemic plans.

The letter reads like a summons regardless of whether vaccination is made "technically" mandatory or not and people reading it will see few options for refusing the vaccine.

The venue is given is Bolton Arena, a very large venu of the dimensions of a football stadium.

Some vaccine side effects are listed stating they last 1-2 days. Also, the pandemic plan states there is no risk to pregnant women from the vaccine, a verifiable falsehood since the clinical trials have not been conducted on pregnant women and health officials state that there is no data on pregant women.

Here is the letter:

Example Invitation Letter

Pandemic flu vaccine – your appointment

Dear Householder or named individual,

If you have difficulty reading this letter please telephone _______. If English is not your first

language please read the translations on the back of this page.

Pandemic flu vaccine is now being offered to everyone in the UK. Bolton Primary Care Trust

has set up vaccination sessions for all residents at venues across the Borough over the next

two weeks.

Please attend the following session:

Venue Date Time

Bolton arena 24

January 2007 10.00 – 11.00

It is important that you attend this session. If you are unable to attend, you will need to go to

one of the later sessions listed overleaf.

This is a new vaccine, which protects against the pandemic strain of influenza, which

circulated last year. An information sheet about the vaccine is attached. Please read this

carefully. People with the following medical conditions cannot have the vaccine, as it would

cause complications:

Previous severe allergic reaction to a flu vaccine

Previous severe allergic reaction to egg products

You must not attend for vaccination if you have one of these conditions.

If you are unsure whether you should attend or not please phone the help line.

What you need to do now

Attend the vaccination session allocated to you

Read the leaflet about the vaccine carefully.

Bring identification with you e.g. NHS card; passport or drivers licence

Bring a list of your medications with you

The vaccine will be given in your upper arm. Please wear suitable clothing

Read the information sheet about transport to the venue; facilities at the venue and

what to bring with you

Be prepared to wait at least one hour at the vaccination session

Read the information leaflet “ what to expect at the vaccination centre

A 24-hour help line is available to provide you with further information. The telephone

number is _____________.

Please be patient when you contact this number.

UK MASS VACCINATION PLAN STATES VACCINATION CENTRES MUST BE KEPT SECRET

The plan for mass vaccination by the UK authority of Leicester states that the location of mass vaccination and treatment centers should be kept secret.

The "public version" of the plan states that the locations of the vaccine centers have been omitted.

The plan leave the door open to forced vaccination, noting that "special powers granted to HM Government under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 may apply."

It is also stated that the plan is "owned" by the Local Resilience Forum (LRF), signalling a clear hierarchy of authority with the LRF in absolute control.

The mass vaccination centres in Leicestershire will be able to "process approximately 1,000 - 3,000 people per day" and should be ready to operate 24 hours a day, it is stated.

Get the document here

Below are extracts from the document:

"THE LOCATION OF VACCINATION AND TREATMENT CENTRES IS

SENSITIVE INFORMATION, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. THEY

WOULD BE EXEMPT FROM FoIA REQUESTS UNDER SECTION 38 OF

THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000"

“When the general population is threatened or affected by a medical

epidemic, mass vaccination of the public may be necessary.”

"There is no specific legislation relating to this plan however, special

powers granted to HM Government under the Civil Contingencies Act

2004 may apply."
."

"Responsible for ensuring that any treatment is carried out with informed consent, which may or may not include written consent

Check this site out also it has some very useful information.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So what happens if you refuse and you don't show up?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So what happens if you refuse and you don't show up?

I dread to think.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ok, i just came up with the great IDEA ...

employ "vaccination manager" - find person who like vaccines and can do Jab for £25

so then he will go all those vaccine centers with our ID's and brings back certificates ?

coz i recon they will ban 'unvaccinated travel' and im no happy

do you think there is a person who can take 10-20 vaccines per day and make a good profit ??

(we'll put him on chelation session twice a week)

[edit on 24-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Do you mean bribe the doctors or nurses administering the vaccinations?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They've just done a 6-year study for an AIDS vaccine in Thailand on 16,000 people; results were promising. That is how clinical trials should be conducted.

This piggy vaccine has $$ / Baxter / RFID / data acquisition, written all over it

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
They've just done a 6-year study for an AIDS vaccine in Thailand on 16,000 people; results were promising. That is how clinical trials should be conducted.

This piggy vaccine has $$ / Baxter / RFID / data acquisition, written all over it

Indeed, I agree. I dont have any issue if these things are tested the way they should be.

That and also you should always have the right to say yes/no.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Pandemic Document which contains the sample letter was published in September 2006
www.bolton.nhs.uk...
There is no indication that it will be used in this instance. We need to engage our brains before scaremongering.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
The sample letter actually comes from a Pandemic Document published in September 2006 which is available on the net.
www.bolton.nhs.uk...
There is no indication that it will be used in this instance.

Yes that is true and in my eye that make it more sinister, really, but look at all the stuff thats going on friend.

Plus, its all about setting precedent. I just dont like the indicators at the moment. I am not even against vaccines if there proven to be safe over. Just look at the 1976 swine flu when they rushed a vaccine out.

I am worried they are going to try and take our choice away, as to weather we get this vaccine or not. Just look ar Revelations post from the states his wife has got a letter telling her she has take the vaccine or lose her Job. If there starting to do it there, they will prob attempt it here too.

I mean they are trying to change the mental health act as well here. Elsewhere in Belgium they just passed legislation so that the government cant take dictorial control if they see fit.

The writing is on the wall and people need to read it fast.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501

If you have difficulty reading this letter please telephone _______. If English is not your first language please read the translations on the back of this page.

As important as this issue is i find that hilarious.

But none the less,
something needs to be done.

If you HAVE to take the vaccine because is the countries law,
could you not leave the country? It cant be mandatory then if the country
you go to isnt mandatory to take it

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

You could move country I suppose but since this has been a global fear mongering event I would think they want it to happen everywhere.

Also I dont think we should have to leave our homes and move to another country this shouldn't be allowed to become mandatory in the first place.

People need to stand together in unity and say "NO More rights are being taken away"

There has to be someone in government that can see sense.

Peace

[edit on 25-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501

You could move country I suppose but since this has been a global fear mongering event I would think they want it to happen everywhere.

Also I dont think we should have to leave our homes and move to another country this should be allowed to become mandatory in the first place.

People need to stand together in unity and say "NO More rights are being taken away"

There has to be someone in government that can see sense.

Peace

As much as i hate being a downer on the subject,
but there isnt.
I wish in england we had someone like Ron Paul pushing the cause,
if us people dont do anything now,
then when are we?
People are afraid to start, how much convincing and evidence do we need to see whats going on, what do we need to see that will tell us to go kick arse?
I am in that boat,
I see it, i feel it and know it,
but i cant get myself to do something about it.
Revolution is the only way,
not 1 country at a time,
But the whole world at one time.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So, Wazzthewazzock, you are waiting for someone else to lead the way, are you?
If you live in London there may be a demonstration against all this on Saturday. Find out where it is and go join them. Stick some posters up in your street. Google the Vaccination Resistance Movement and educate yourself from all the tons of information they provide.
Bleedin' well do something!!!

Vaccination Resistance Movement website...google it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by angelx666

Do you mean bribe the doctors or nurses administering the vaccinations?

kind of, but no, employ vaccine lover, so he goes gets jabs on our behalf ??

anyways, here is good vid - UK Swine line www.youtube.com...

how about telling that we already been diagnosed with swine flu and lemon juice cured it ?

i dunno anyways, they would have to take me to court to jab, i will demand for proof that virus exist, they cant prove anything, cuz there is no single virus has ever been isolated,

so that should be a good experience then

omg - this one is a must www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I know how you feel but do not lose faith in people, there is always hope.

I know there is a a rally on 3rd of Oct but I cant say anymore about it ( I tried to post before but ATS deleted it). You can find out about stuff thats going on about that and various news stories about swine flu globally at www.theflucase.com.

People always want to be the first to be second to do anything lol its such a catch 22.

I am going to research as much info and fact as possible and get the information out. Trying to get a sitting with the local counsellor after Oct 3rd too.

The important things is that we report the facts and try not to speculate to much when approaching people that may not have read the writing on the wall yet.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

I already posted about the protest which is probably why yours was deleted! I'm on my phone at the moment so can't link it but its on the second page of this forum!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennyJen
reply to post by tempest501

I already posted about the protest which is probably why yours was deleted! I'm on my phone at the moment so can't link it but its on the second page of this forum!

Nah they said i was breaking T and C and trying to recruit people lol. Sorry for reposting if you had allready done it though. I couldnt see anything when I posted it.

Ill try find it and give it the ol S&F

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Some more info I found on www.theflucase.com:

The Irish government plans to introduce compulsory "swine flu" vaccinations and is preparing to jail people if they refuse the jab.

The Irish Daily Sunday Star reports that the Irish health department is planning to activate provisions in the 1947 Health Act to enforce mandatory "swine flu" vaccinations.

Baxter, a company currently under investigation by the Austrian police for deliberately contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the live bird flu virus in February, is to supply Ireland with the "swine flu" vaccines.

Here the article (click image for full size):

GET FLU JAB - OR BE JAILED

KEITH FALKINER

HSE may make vaccine compulsory for everyone

DEAD SERIOUS: Getting a flu jab

GOVERNMENT plans to introduce compulsory vaccinations for swine flu could see people JAILED if they refuse to take it.

Stringent pandemic laws open to the Department of Health allow it to enforce compulsory vaccinations against a serious outbreak of swine flu -- with stiff fines or a six-month stretch in prison for those who avoid taking the jab.

The Department of Health has said it is satisfied it can enact legislation provided in the 1947 Health Act - which include compulsory vaccinations quarantine and travel bans - to deal with a pandemic.

A HSE spokeswoman said: "The position is that the Department is satisfied that the provisions in 1947 Health Act for the control and management of infectious diseases, gives it sufficient powers to deal with a pandemic outbreak."

The Act also states that anyone who willfully obstructs the execution of a regulation - such as compulsory vaccination - shall be liable for conviction in court.

A source told Star Sunday that the Department of Health is on the verge of making the swine flu vaccine compulsory for everybody in the country next month.

The source said: "'They are seriously considering making the vaccination compulsory as it could be the on way to make it work."

Swine flu is already starting to spread in Ireland with confirmed cases found at three separate schools. A total of 91 people havebeen hospitalised with the virus.

Pandemic

Pharmacists across Ireland are currently in training so that they can administer the vaccine once the first batches become available.

But the Government could be hit with massive compensation claims if those forced to get the vaccination have bad reactions to it.

The Department of Health has said the State will pay any compensation claims against the drug companies supplying swine flu vaccines to Ireland, including Baxter International, which has previously been associated with two deadly scandals.

The first occurred in the 1980s when haemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV and injected into tens of thousands of people, including children.

The second event occurred more recently in February this year, when Baxter released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which could have produced a real world pandemic.

However, health officials have said that no significant adverse reactions to the vaccine, are expected and nobody would be offered the jab if the risk outweighed the benefit.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've decided to take the vaccine as soon as I can.
I'll let you all know what happens.
I'll make myself a guinea pig, if you like.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by suicide__x
I've decided to take the vaccine as soon as I can.
I'll let you all know what happens.
I'll make myself a guinea pig, if you like.

I respect your choice. I think the essence of what I would like to see is that people that do not want the vaccine are also allowed there choice.

Just make sure you do your research friend, way up the pros and cons etc.

Informed choice is essential.

Good Luck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join