It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximum Alert: U.S. Troops Now Occupying America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Wow, I enjoy reading the military is going to take over posts. There are many soldiers through out the United States. It's called Duty Stations! If you see soldiers in a convoy going some where they are probably doing a Field Exercise or an FTX. We are not robots, we are just trained to think on our own. We are not going to invade America and take the civilians guns that I am aware of. If I got order to shoot and kill a United States civilian I wouldn't do it. The soldiers act just like normal people, we all do. We all love our free time and the freedoms of being a civilian as well as the privileges.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I think most people agree it will not be our own we must be concerned about, but foreign troops (UN possibly) or even Blackwater. Myself, I envision our troops involved overseas in some conflict, and UN troops or Blackwater called in to "protect" us or to subdue us as the case may be. I would watch the action in Iran at this point as it seems the most likely point of conflict. Once it is initiated, we could see interesting times.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like the Soviet-Russian troops trying to put down pro independence protests in the former Soviet union during the last years of the USSR.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This really scares me. I don't know what else to say. I haven't seen any troops in my area in California but I have noticed there is an incredible amount of air traffic at night... helicopters and the other night I swear this plane that flew overhead looked like a freakin X-wing, I'm not joking. Also lots of jets flying in some sort of formation including several b-2 spirits...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

Sounds like the Military putting in some heavy practice time for the Martial Law that will be declared in the not too distant future. When that time comes I would think FEMA would have their detention facilities up and running. Bad times ahead that is for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join