It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- My Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Why is it in these threads that everything that doesn't fit said prediction, is simply overlooked and ignored?

For example, if Iran is so innocent, can you please tell me how they managed to build a facility too small to actually be used for energy purposes?

VIENNA — Iran's recently revealed uranium enrichment hall is a highly fortified underground space that appears too small to house a civilian nuclear program, but large enough to serve for military activities, diplomats said Thursday.

Iran began building the facility near the holy city of Qom seven years ago, and after bouts of fitful construction could finish the project in a year, the diplomats said.

Both the construction timeline and the size of the facility — inspected last month by the International Atomic Energy Agency — are significant in helping shed light on Tehran's true nuclear intentions.

Iran says it wants to enrich only to make atomic fuel for energy production, but the West fears it could retool its program to churn out fissile warhead material.

One of the diplomats — a senior official from a European nation — said Thursday that the enrichment hall is too small to house the tens of thousands of centrifuges needed for peaceful industrial nuclear enrichment, but is the right size to contain the few thousand advanced machines that could generate the amount of weapons-grade uranium needed to make nuclear warheads.

www.northjersey.com...

well of course they might want to research into nuclear weapons, but they are banned by the atatollah. As for the size? are you sure it couldnt be a medical nuclear research station? maybe a prototype for something bigger?

Australia had the Lucas heights reactor, it was pretty small too.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
2012- My Theory

Without a doubt, the worst movie i have ever seen!
complete and utter garbage.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dzlr40
2012- My Theory

Without a doubt, the worst movie i have ever seen!
complete and utter garbage.

Yes the movie would be the worst thing ever made without a doubt.
but im not painting what you saw in the movie.

There will be no giant tidal waves swallowing tibet... and no the ground will not break up and swallow us alive in lava, and no there will be no planet colliding with the earth bringing showers of asteroids and death.

The only thing that could collide with the earth at this point which predicted in 2016 is Apophis (if thats how you spell it) a Giant asteroid heading our way.

Heres a little something to sit on, if the solar maximum knocks out our computers and backdates us before pre-historic times destroying 99% of our infrastructure, HOW IN HELLS NAME ARE WE GOING TO PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST THAT?

2012 is not the apocolypse, some terrible # will happen, and when it does we have to be prepared to deal with it, and with the EMP disaster that WILL occur.

eh....

doesnt matter what I post,

I posted this 12 months ago.... warning of a flu scare.... solar storms, earthquakes, wars, and especially the 1918 pandemic.... no one took me seriously...

For those who do want to read I will continue to post... i've worked on this for nearly a year and I can tell anyone straight up... no god does not exist, magic does not exist, aliens do exist and 2012 IS REAL

on a lighter note this has been posted by another member who has pretty much validated my claims against the USA for funding the taliban.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Lavey2]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Its starting, the weather effects are beginning, extreme heat, and bizzare weather will now to increase, possibility of out of control fires in countries, and hurricanes.

There is now a 'volcano' suggestion which has come up...... im not to sure on this honestly so ill look in further to it.

Im getting more earthquakes on the radar.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I as well, dont think the movie 2012 is close at all to what events will actually unfold. That is a huge hollywood exageration.

But...doesnt the earth go through a huge change every 26000yrs? Like a freezover? If thats the case, then regardless of the movie, its going to be pretty drastic. Disregarding all the predictions and the Mayan calander, there are some things that will happen on this Earth and our solar system that I think everyone can agree on, like the center alignment of the galaxy. We can only speculate what the implications are.

The thing I don't understand is...this is not something that happends instantaneously, if the center alignment happens and the result is more gravity causing solar flares/storms effecting sea lvls etc, etc. Wouldnt we be seeing the changes now? If we are going to have a polar shift, wouldnt we be seeing these changes now? I havn't really seen much changes lately as far as weather goes. Only changes I have seen on this planet latley is more and more government control and spending. Which depending how you look at it, could mean they know something is about to go down. Im also noticing a lot more mass killings and/or crimes, or atleasat more media coverage of it. But as far as changes go wiith the planet, I dont really see any. Its just as cold as it always is where I live, human beings are still the most F*** up creatures on the planet, and our government still sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
we are seeing the changes. And they PEAK during the solar maximum.

We have had aircraft downed by avionics, and electrical failures.

we have had nuclear submarine accidents,

higher ratios of whales and EVEN dolphins beaching themselves.

This all has to do with the effects on the magnetic feild.

THIS STARTED IN 2001, WE ARE ALREADY FEELING THE EFFECTS.

EL NINIO, 'GLOBAL WARMING' MELTING ICE CAPS...

how more obvious can it be?

There are now even articles in the newspapers about this actually giving scientific evidence... I mean we do know something is going to happen.....

But I was sure that the galactic alignment theory was debunked?

The 2012 movie is nothing to what it will be like.

Worst case senario, earth's atmosphere becomes similar to venus from sulfur dioxide being released from the oceans by rising several degrees, followed by the ice age to restore it back to its original state. nearly the entire planet's life has been wiped out, with along all technology, Possible senario with Apophis the Asteroid in 2016 Colliding (this comes into each senario by default)

Middle Case Senario, Electricity gets knocked out, computers and guidance systems destryoed A/h1n1 strain wipes out 1/2 of the globe, Apophis senario.
Extreme weather senarios and disasters. People then resort to civil unrest and violence. Followed by the establishments of city states and isolation, forcing the gap between rich and poor even further and possible enslavement.

Best Case Senario, electricity grids are knocked down, about $1tril worth of damage done to the USA's electricity and national security grid. Civil unrest followed by a police crackdown and curfews, pandemic of a/h1n1 continues.

As I keep stating, When the virus begins is final change, which it has begun in Ukraine and becomes the second wave, nothing will stop it in its path.

there are only 2 chemicals which are widely available which can be use to treat h1n1 successfully. (mods this might not be liked but this is true and I am not advocating breaking the law or the use of such chemicals)

The only two chemicals proven to be effective at 'keeping you alive' are Nicotine, and Delta-9 THC... Yep... dats right.... it kills the virus in fact.... proven fact.... now dont break the law unless you have a doctors certificate.

In fact they are manufacturing THC throat drops specifically now to treat it in some countries.

but in regards to the war in the middle east it is begining.

the houthis do receive funding throughout the middle east, and are not directly supported by the Iranian government, there have been claims against them collaborating with Al Queda... this is nonsense....

since when do you see extreme sunni, being friends with extreme shia?

you dont.

Yemen has been a Breeding ground for 'Al Queda' the mercenary company... note I do not refer to them as 'terrorists' as formally they were a mercenary company.

They have NEVER directly assaulted an Israeli interest as they are directly funded and backed by the Mossad. In fact the weapons used in the Marriot hotel attack were stored in the Israeli Consulate section... funny about that.

Not to mention there were also reports of 'foreign fighters' which were white and seen carrying around arms moments before the attack.

We have here again another false flag by the mossad.

I Strongly beleive there will be a 'terrorist' attack in Sydney Australia before the end of this year as I am getting intel on it from the GCP Directly under high importance. We are getting alot of private 'security' firms employed by a german firm which all the guards are apparently from Israel.

I am urging any Australian Government agency to which might read this to focus on german security firms. I have even Isolated a name, and details of one of the mossad agents. "Gillad"
This is the thing I have been waiting for, the major upload.

there is a chance it could come in 1-4 weeks or before christmas, or during NY's

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Lavey2]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am trying to get more information out of the GCP but I cant....

something awful is going to happen......

they cannot be allowed to succeed at any cost. This is unacceptable.

Im getting information regarding specific areas, keep away from the harbour bridge, darling harbour, central station, and the transport tunnels.... im getting specific information at high risk involving the harbour tunnel.

If they do this... No mossad agent in Australia will be safe ASIO can be very unforgiving, I hope they manage to intercept them and aprehend them ASAP.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh I forgot, the Australian government ministers that accept bribes and receive a majority of their funding from drugs! I FORGOT TO POST

Im sorry.

John So the premier of melbourne receives direct funding and support from a well known crime family who own a pizza chain which is very well known in Melbourne.

The entire labour party.... during the bikie wars in Australia a senior comanchero was invited to the PM's house in kirabilli to discuss the ongoing problem, so a was was invented to have the entire range of clubs directly under one banner and united to have the funds then channelled into the labour party through the unions as donations under 10,000.

The same thing happened back ages ago with the painters and dockers union, and during that time of the labour government more heroin was brought in that ever before.

How it was imported was inside the walls of shipping containers in the 'ripples'.

Now to try to explain to you that orginised crime figures are running the country might sound far-fetched... but this one family which funds and supports several politicians has even met george bush personally, and there are photos to prove it hanging in the restaurants.

he leaves it out in the open to show off. Friday nights the bikies go down to the restaurants, the operation was originally a money laundering scam.

In fact the whole Underbelly series was based around something very similar..... but the original beginning began in Templestowe when the shop owner shot dead two customers in front of 100 witnesses or so and no charges were laid against him.

Currently these people are the ones importing 'heroin' specifically, and how deep it goes... well imagine having the army make sure your opium crop was safely harvested, stored and transported, then sent over the border to Iran illegally with risk of interception by the IRGC. From there it makes its way through to the world.

These same people are involved in the Guns for marijuana trade in PNG involving the dumping of Australian army SLR rifles in exchange for kilograms of cannabis to be imported directly into QLD via the navy.

I have come close to this...... a person who I was aquainted with had witnessed it, and met the people operating the ring.

I have since lost contact with that person, and I wish to stay the well the # away from it.

Kevin rudd is as guilty as sin, you are nothing more than a pimp, a drug dealer, and receiving illegal funds off people who are suffering. You disgust me.

Mick Gatto who is also a property developer is involved, but is a nobody in this game. He might have semt the boss of bosses, but even he has a boss, that guy runs the pizza chain.

to run it down for all of you, the government is receiving illegal proceeds of crime, they know about it, and continue doing it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
even though NO ONE is paying attention....

I've got a direct uplink to the GCN right now, and something big is going to happen today.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2
even though NO ONE is paying attention....

I've got a direct uplink to the GCN right now, and something big is going to happen today.

u have my attention. So...whats going to happen? What kinda vibe u got?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Something is beginning very quickly, I cant quite put my finger on it, but it gets stronger and stronger, its like staring directly into the sun and not being able to see what it is.

I just know something awful is going to happen. I just feel like im standing in a village, rubble all over the ground, bodies covered in dust and blood, its a feeling of silence. Its hard for me to try and explain it, its a feeling, but its also not exactly a thought, or 'vision' I dont even think there is a word for it.

I do know for a fact, the war is kicking off VERY SOON.

I also know for a fact the Houthi's are not backed by Iran, and the Saudi's are the ones in fact responsible for the Jundullah attacks in Iran. the Houthi's might be Shia, but they do not receive any finance or support from Iran for military needs.

The first strike will be in Venezuala. There is a US troop buildup in Columbia.
Chavez is now looking at more aquisitions of arms from Iran to fight off an attack, and is looking at the Iranians Tor M1 specifically.

Brazil has seen it can be brought out of poverty with the help of Iran, and will forge an alliance with Venezuela.

The Attack on Venezuala will be 'justified' for a staged FARC terrorism attack against columbia, and being alledgedly backed by hezbollah.

Hezbollah is In Venezuala.

Saudi Arabia in with cahoots with the Mossad are responsible for extreme sunni groups such as the Al Queda linked Palestinians in camps in Lebanon which convieniently fire rockets which would work in the interests of Israel.

Saudi Arabia has been enticing the UAE lately as well.

Turkey has had enough of Israel and is seeking ties with Iran.

Kuwait has also wanted to get closer to Iran as it fears being swallowed up by Israel in the future in any situation of war.

Syria has also been training its guerilla forces, as Syria does not have the capeability to fend of Israel, and is learning off hezbollah in exchange for being supplied with rockets.

Hezbollah has also obtained hawk anti-air defense systems, they have also been modified, and I am not exactly sure how, but it has been changed to suit their guerilla tactics Similar to the anti-shipping missile that struck the Israeli warship.

I will Now Cover the H1N1,

the A/H1N1 Originated in Ukraine and the reason being was the entire population was vaccinated.

DO NOT GET VACCINATED.

THERE IS NO VACCINE THAT WILL WORK FOR THE H1N1.

It mutates further according to the radiation output by the sun during the 11 year cycle.

The CDC has even said that in the event that people might hesitate in taking the vaccine they would 'invent' a 'shortage'.

the A/H1N1 has no cure.

USE NICOTINE.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi interesting thread Lavey. First off I can point out a few contradictions specifically based on your beliefs, however you have asked that this thread not be a debate on religion and I can tell your opinion has changed over the course of time; as have mine, therefor I will not hold that against you. Though if you like we can discuss this.

It's good to see some one dismantling our news, I know we are being lied to as I have been told first hand from people within 'said' organization however they hesitate to give a full story for they cannot believe it them selves. I also nearly closely got involved in such crime rings, lucky i didnt.

I find the black Saturday bushfires suspicious, this has been brought up on ATS before. Why the water cut to some towns, why military was used for logistics yet they were unable to reach towns based on the fact they could not tell where the fire was. Then mention of bunkers being built to protect people in consequent event.

Lately I have had dreams of contacting aliens or being evacuated on spaceships; I also study Jungs work however, so I try to discern over what is personal. Though it has been strange and I can relate to this 'feeling' of something coming.

Observing the timewave graph there is a peak on jan1 2010. New Years is huge in Sydney. Still I would like to hear your data on this perhaps we will no more on this thread

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
are you able to provide that information from the timewave zero? and which pattern is it?

By using the data I should be able to isolate it down to a specific event.

I do know for certian Sydney is a high priority target and there is a VERY high risk of an attack,

There is usually a scale of events, the graph of the timewave zero does not correlate to events as such but on thoughts.

Imagine a collective consciousness. Originally I started out looking to find evil being a manifestation, what I found out was that global consciousness exists, and a clear example of that is the columbine kids who shot up the school, drew pictures of september 11 way before it happened.

If you provide that information on here, I will read it, and see what information I can also get for you.

Thank you for contributing.... this is a long thread, there is alot of writing.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
Hi interesting thread Lavey. First off I can point out a few contradictions specifically based on your beliefs, however you have asked that this thread not be a debate on religion and I can tell your opinion has changed over the course of time; as have mine, therefor I will not hold that against you. Though if you like we can discuss this.

See I both beleive in Creationism and Darwinisim.

I do not beleive in god as a spiritual entity, but I beleive that something greater in an actual physical form helped guide us in the right direction and helped us advance further. I use the missing link as a point to show rapid evolution over a short period of time and having a dramatic change leaving the questions "how? and why?"

I do beleive that what we have seen in the past with 'blue eyed' and blonde haired aliens running at tremendous speeds are in fact a higher evolved form of human being not from here.

and as the story of the 13 crystal skulls goes, there is one skull for every planet that there is inhabited by humans.

I do beleive in fact that we were not only visited by extraterrestrials But I beleive they made us in their image.

That could be a reason why we have never seen them? It could be possible that they are simply just walking around among us.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This seems interesting, very close to what im looking at, but not quite right.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
THIS IS IT, THE SOLAR STORM IS KICKING OFF

alaskareport.com...

It's a slow season for aurora watchers, due to an extra-long quiet period on the great aurora generator and all-around giver of life the sun.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I do not just beleive it is the dark matter and the milky way alignment now.
it is no coincidence that this is all happening coinciding with the solar storm.

This is what happened at the end of the cretatious period.

the mass extinction.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Everyone is expecting for something to happen, and it will. It is going to be so big and feel so real that it will throw everyone in the world into fear and the masses will do anything thing for protection that they will be begging to be enslaved, this will be the dawn of the New World Order.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thats called the carbon emissions trading scheme, I was just informed that the Federal reserve is going to collapse indefinately, but in its place will be the carbon emissions trading scheme.

The Financial system is going to revert back to the gold system as it was stable, and well managed... but the rockafellas arent done there, they know that if companies are paying EXTRA to use carbon emissions they have to buy it off another company in the term of carbon emission shares.

All that we will be doing is replacing one system with another, and what ever is going to happen will then allow us to accept this new system.

BUT if I am right, and this dark rift and dark galaxy do pass through the milky way, and the sun does have its massive CME, we could be looking at the creatatious period of the dinosaurs. I dont think they fully have thought it through.

The possibility that Nibiru is Venus more than likely, I dont care if people say its jupiter, the Sumarians were not as advanced as we would like to imagine, and Venus having an electromagnetic interfereance and showing as a horned disc is more likely than a huge alien planet crawling in reptillians....

Even though I do accept their presence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join