It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- My Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
............Please feel free to throw some questions,

RULES ARE,

No spiritual garbage, I wont bring this into your topics if you leave mine alone.

This is not a debate on gods, or god, or christianity, or anything of such a manner.

This is merely a scientific debate to compile as much credible evidence as possible.

When I come across more information I will post.

Today is the 28th of October a significant date in the timewave zero.

This date is a mark for the beginning of the chaos there is to follow.

Today the Australian government had a breaking news, and basically summed up we are going back into a depression and inflation will be through the roof I watched this for about 3 hours on sky news.

There were several other events today which are important and which coincide with each other. When I gather them together I will post them.

the next phase will be a massive scale conflict.

as with 1918, the cycle will continue... this is going to be the war to end all wars (part 2).

im actually looking forward to this.

But I have good and bad news.

Either side wins we loose. Both sides have their own version of the NWO, in fact it has always been like that since the time of Adolf hitler, and Stalin.
Mao have visions of world domination as well.

In fact there is no one but society itself to actually fight this.

It is sad that people cannot unite under one banner, declare themselves enemies of the state and fight it to the last breath. When the day comes I ask you to not take up conscription and refuse it. To resist you do not have to resort to violence, but words, and simple everyday decisions can F**K them up.

Instead of choosing coke, or pepsi, choose a smaller brand, instead of buying BP petrol, buy somewhere else. Simple decisions like this can take the money out of the pockets of these monsters.

It began with Rothchild, and the Rockafeller's and the british mandate by Rothchild who spoke with the british to draw up that mandate back before WW2 then collaborated with the Nazis to acheive his own personal agenda.

can people not see that these people are monsters? Zionists will slaughter their own kind in order to get their own way, and to acheive their goals.

Rothchild's ancestor even ripped of the london stock exchange during the Napoleonic wars telling them Napolean had won, causing the market to crash, and to buy up specific strategic shares in order to acheive the beginning of the NWO.

Again. 2012 is NOT a single event, it is a combination of events and disasters. People find one part of the answer and scream it at the top of a roof then realise there is still chunks missing, all im doing is filling in the blanks the best I can.

I recently have had unusual people taking photos of my home, going through my bins and ect, starting to concern me. Anyone else ever have this problem besides Alex Jones?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
NOW another one of my predictions has come to pass Saudi Arabia is starting to drop the usa and the worthless dollar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
we can now expect this to happen more and more frequently throughout the middle east, and the USA will lash out calling them state sponsors of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I find that most people are guilty of not looking at the "big picture" when trying to analyze some problem.

Well, I don't think I have ever encountered anyone before who has made this kind of attempt to tie everything together. I don't think I have the thinking, reasoning, or telepathic capacity to even make a comment about whether or not you are on the right track.

Its interesting for sure. I always believe that there is a big picture out there that encapsulates everything. Not saying you have it in clear focus yet, but I think you may be closer to seeing it than a lot of people.

you have no idea what I see when I go to bed at night... its gotten so bad I cant even force myself to sleep, the things I see, the things I know when I wake up... It first got strong when I dremt of Sheik Hassan Nasrallah when I was in high school in 2006, I had no idea who this person was or in fact who on earth was hezbollah.

I was standing in the crowd with yellow flags, and I could hear him speaking in the most inspiring words I have ever heard, he spoke with passion, and emotion, then I saw rubble and rockets being launched, bodies, and genocide. I woke up in cold sweat and nearly started crying.

Then the War started... from then on the visions and information just got stronger and stronger. I am even able to read peoples minds if I am around them for a long enough period of exposure. ( I do this routinely to my mother who is freaked right out she had a cold, and told her what she was thinking and I said it would be a good idea to go get a ventolin inhaler, she looked at me like I was a ghost).

I dont know to what extent this will get to, I know that sometimes its uncontrollable... I remember when I lived in Bowral NSW, I was really upset, and started screaming at the top of my lungs red in the face crying, and directly under us an earthquake happened, the house was flapping around like cardboard.

I didnt choose to be like this, and I wish it upon no one.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I plan on contacting a Qi Gong master here in Sydney to help get this under control before I accidentally hurt someone.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
2012 - My Theory = Nothing will happen, and by God, I'm 100% sure my theory is correct. I also predicted nothing would happen in 2000. I guess you can call me an expert at predicting these things. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ah der, umm... I didnt think anything would happen in 2000 either.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Than why even think that something is going to happen in 2012?? Same situation for the most part...different date.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
not entirely... there has been hypes over the past, but going off the activity of the sun, the transit of venus and global events it is most likely bad things will happen approximately in 2012, most of the problems will kickstart in 2010.

2000 was nothing but the y2k bug which was an over-reaction and a media hype just because the programmers didnt finish dating to 2000, the problem was easily fixed.

this is something we cannot solve and cannot prevent

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I just received a message.

It begins now, the first of november,

harvest is over.

The pagan event is over.

now people will start to die

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

If this is true, you should be able to make predictions that comes true on ATS?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Lavey2

If this is true, you should be able to make predictions that comes true on ATS?

have you not read the whole topic?

I wrote this same topic 12 months ago about the solar storm and was laughed at

now all of a sudden its not so silly.

as for predicting events, its not so simple, imagine a rush of static electricity through your body, a tingling up your spine which slowly creeps into your head, and your body collapsing. This is what happens to me.... usually only when im asleep, my back arches and I am fully concious sometimes.

It happened once when I was going to the toilet, I dropped on the floor, thought I was having a heart attack. was just about the earthquakes, nothing too important.

Once It was about the eclipses and the CME which conicided with the event, but this one, about harvest... it creeps me out.

Its not something you can really choose, or try to force yourself to know something, I can only read someone's mind if I have been long enough around them I call that exposure. Its not fun either, knowing your friends have some #ed up ideas or even what they look at on the internet..

Its better sometimes to be ignorant, things seem alot happier when you dont see the misery in life.

Something not so paranormal from the Global Conciousness,

Karzai has just won the election, afghanistan is #ed... pardon my language. But I will explain why.

his brother is a senior member of the OPIUM TRADE, and the majority of the opium being grown is in the green zones, this then goes to help fund the taliban, Karzai's brother is also a taliban.

The reports of Taliban members using American made weapons, helicopters, german sub machine guns, and even drones in some instances is not suprising.

The case here is not that we are fighting a single taliban, but there are many talibans, and the US forces are directly funding another taliban through Karzai. Weapons supposed to go to the Afghan army are being diverted.

The election fraud is the exact thing that adolf hitler did, get rid of the opposition and have a run off election with 1 candidate.

None of this sounds fishy?

Abdullah Abdullah sacrified democracy in the sake of saving his people, he is a very intelligent man, and he thought about the consequences of persuing it.

The main problem here is that Karzai was head of an energy board which allowed a pipeline to be built across afghanistan, and the caspian sea.

So what do we have here?

Opium, and oil still control the world. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Later on tonight I will expose the Australian Governments corruption, by naming names, methods of smuggling, money laundering and the mass corruption of the labour party and its funding from heroin, and illegal means.

I hope there are some Fed's watching this because I want Kevin rudd rotting in a cell for what he's done.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Lavey2]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
by the way no one has been noticing the missing stockpiles of raw processed opium what ther americans have been confiscating from the farms directly after its been harvested?

or why the farmers are being paid when its CONFISTACTED.??????

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
what happened to this thread? It just kinda ended.

Not that I believe all of what is said, but it was very entertaining to read. Why the suddon stop?

And why is the OP being banned or threads being deleted?

[edit on 11/4/2009 by Termite197]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am trying to gather more information regarding each period of the solar storm and the faster the earth circles the sun, this is an example of the earth slowly getting closer to the sun, but the effect the sun has is that the force which holds the earth forces it to travel faster.

This is also in regards to the transit of venus.

If anyone can help find more information it would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
something strange is happening to me.. this is not normal, today I had cats hissing at me, dogs barking at me, and swooped by a bloody bird.

Something isnt right..... I feel fantastic.... I dont know why I HAVE ANEMIA, I should not have any energy at all!

Sores all over my body, but yet, I am not in pain.... and I feel well.

I have a feeling im about to get the biggest upload from the global conciousness network ive ever had in my life in the next few weeks....

Something is approaching, I can sense it... its like an elephant in the room and I dont know what it is....

I've predicted petrol stations exploding by mistake before, down to the minute details of how and why.... but this.... this i cannot put pen to paper.

It feels like anxiety, but when I stand on the earth with bare feet, I can feel it.... its like something beneath the earth, something isnt right.

I dont know if it is a 'thing' or something is wrong.... but something is not right.......

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Was it this that was tingling for you -

Deadly blast hits Pakistani town

At least 10 people have been killed and 15 injured in a car bombing in the north-western Pakistani town of Charsadda, police say.

Source - news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here are some related topics to 2012 and the science of the solar storms and the illuminati and the RFID.

These topics here cover alot of information that I have discussed,

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Lavey2]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
reply to post by Lavey2

Was it this that was tingling for you -

Deadly blast hits Pakistani town

At least 10 people have been killed and 15 injured in a car bombing in the north-western Pakistani town of Charsadda, police say.

Source - news.bbc.co.uk...

No that wasnt it, I dont think its anything anyone will notice immediately.

I honestly do beleive this major conflict might kick off over christmas or early next year.

I really hope not.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why is it in these threads that everything that doesn't fit said prediction, is simply overlooked and ignored?

For example, if Iran is so innocent, can you please tell me how they managed to build a facility too small to actually be used for energy purposes?

VIENNA — Iran's recently revealed uranium enrichment hall is a highly fortified underground space that appears too small to house a civilian nuclear program, but large enough to serve for military activities, diplomats said Thursday.

Iran began building the facility near the holy city of Qom seven years ago, and after bouts of fitful construction could finish the project in a year, the diplomats said.

Both the construction timeline and the size of the facility — inspected last month by the International Atomic Energy Agency — are significant in helping shed light on Tehran's true nuclear intentions.

Iran says it wants to enrich only to make atomic fuel for energy production, but the West fears it could retool its program to churn out fissile warhead material.

One of the diplomats — a senior official from a European nation — said Thursday that the enrichment hall is too small to house the tens of thousands of centrifuges needed for peaceful industrial nuclear enrichment, but is the right size to contain the few thousand advanced machines that could generate the amount of weapons-grade uranium needed to make nuclear warheads.

www.northjersey.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join