It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intro To Anarchism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

what anarchism is than how can it really be anything that is concrete or known? anyway thats a whole other Robert A.W. type approach.

The thing is, anarchists disagree with what anarchy will look like, but are in complete agreement with what it is.

By Robert A. W. do you mean, Robert Anton Wilson? If so...

R.A.Wilson is the reason I made it unto ATS in the first place.

Guns and Dope Party FTW!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

By Robert A. W. do you mean, Robert Anton Wilson? If so...

That is exactly what I meant. I really enjoy his work, just about everything he has been involved with. I definitely do not consider myself a discordian.

R.A.W. has much more influence in this little community than people realize. I bet that there are lot of people that have come to ATS because of RAW one way or another...

If everybody only realized the extent of RAW's interest in creating Mythos we would then understand where a lot of the conspiracy theories comes from and we would be able to see that the bulk of them are fruits of our own need to fill gaps...RAW really liked planting those seeds to see if anyone would let them grow in to some sort of mutated fruit...

RAW's involvement in the conspiracy theory community goes much deeper than we might assume.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join