It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobidinc

reply to post by mvp531

If you're interested here are some more to spend some time pondering over

ATS Exclusive - The Ancients: Parts I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, great post. Will definitely read all these parts later. Tired as hell right now, haha. Amazing read though, loved every second of it. Keep posting man! You're an incredible writer, that's for sure!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks for flabbergasting me with your knack for sharing knowledge. Threads like these are astounding.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

1 Kiiller read trying to tie in the true migration of humans is probably be impossible due to the oceans rising and falling several times throughout history

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Truly AWESOME !!!

Some mind boggling information for my small brain to process and understand !
One of the best post I had ever read on our ancient history.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Regards

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi Slayer!

Got a question for you.

What is the original source for Atlantis?
Plato, right?
What is the 1st available source for the word "Atlantis"?
A Fragment of a text by Hellanicus of Lesbos. right?

What is the source for the myth of Lemuria?
Is there any source or reference for the word "Lemuria" other than Phillip Sclater, who coined up the term "Lemuria" to name a hypothetical continent as part of a thought experiment to explain the presence of lemurs in the Indian sub continent and the island of Madagascar?
Is there any ancient source for the myth and the word "Lemuria"?

Is there any source or reference (ancient and new) for the Continent of "Mu" other than churchwald?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Great timing, I was just in the middle of another thread, this time regarding Mu. [Supposedly located in the Pacific]

Obviously this new one will *as this one has* will dispel the idea of a 'Lost Island continent' but may reveal the original real world prehistoric Natural events which may have seeded the NOTION of such myths

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

antar
OK thats it Slayer, you really need to get some backing and start making some serious documentaries. Your work is nothing short of brilliance and even though this is a subject that I have no clue as to truth or fiction, your presentation makes me believe that you and your theories have serious merit and need to be developed.

Slayer, If I were you, I would email Alex Tsakiris to be on his Skeptiko podcast as an interviewee. That would get you exposure to 100,000 or more people and Alex has a lot of moolah he wants to invest in great material like this.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If that is the exact wording then it sounds like the 3rd world did not survive their incarnation of Madonna.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just discovered this thread, and can't wait to read more! S&F for a great presentation on one or my favorite topics!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
*snip*

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use
15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

New members must attain 20 replies before they can create new threads.
edit on Wed Oct 29 2014 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join