It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could give one thing to an alien that would define humanity, what would it be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You see an alien and you can only give them one thing so that they'd understand what humanity is all about, what would it be? A nuclear weapon, the Bible, a flower?

For me, I'd give them (or show them) the roof of the Sistine Chapel. Nothing fill out the beliefs of Christianity and a lot of humanity than the beautifully painted frescoes of Michelangelo.

What would you give them?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ineverknew]

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Probably a kick to the face, followed by learning where his home planet is, invading it and stealing his resources while killing his wife and children...

Pretty much sums up Humanity...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

a ticket to get the hell out of here before the government dicects it like a frog

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think i would give them some music;
i think music pretty much sums up the essence of humanity pretty well;
or maybe a really good documentary like "HOME" or the "Planet Earth" series from the discovery channel

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Easy
Swine flu, and then swine flu inoculations as to boost the already massive pockets of the big pharma industry.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Good question my man! I would give them uuuuuh I would give them uuuuuh. Godda@m it, uuuh something to show that the human race can be and is civilized. So uuuuh I would give them uuuh something. Great question though.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Easy
Swine flu, and then swine flu inoculations as to boost the already massive pockets of the big pharma industry.

we should mix the swine flu with aids and cancer so they have to buy 3 times as much from big pharma

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Hah yeah, but i thought that had already been put in the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Stumason we normally disagree on everything to my knowledge.

And although I would normally reply with something like:
"I disagree with what you have to say but will fight to the death to protect your right to say it."
This time you hit it right on the head.
Star for you!

I would like to point out though, that you forgot about the rape and torture part, as these seem to be two of mankinds favorite recreational activities as well.

If I had to choose one thing to give to them, it would have to be a plea for help.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'd give them , him, her, it? an evening in my company at my home, I'd give it some food and drink, nothing too strong though.
I'd give it some conversation and some ( limited Human) intellectual discourse.
Then I'd talk to them about humanity in general , warning about the so called 'Governments', and explain to the EBE the Government's duplicitious nature and why the average person on the street is always so angry at the Government.
I'd round the evening off with family photos and the offer to come back anytime.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A vibrator.

Why not. We're strange birds down here.

(Won't let me post without more texts)

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

What would you give them?

A kitten.

It's adorable and lovable and cute, but it likes to kill things.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a walk back home
and steel its machine...

ok and i will leave ''ET" todays news paper..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A rubix cube

1 line post freedom of speach ahoy!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'd offer the Alien my hand. In peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well the wife thinks

Chocolate

and the daughter

sweets/ candy

me

a request for a lift from the mud ball

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i'd give it my neighbor and tell them they are what we eat here on earth and that they should try them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i'd give it my neighbor and tell them they are what we eat here on earth and that they should try them.

Martin, is that you?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Probably a kick to the face, followed by learning where his home planet is, invading it and stealing his resources while killing his wife and children...

Pretty much sums up Humanity...

I didn't know that was depicted on the Sistine chapel !

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
All the lawyers on the planet, tell them that they are a genetic experiment gone wrong and if they would kindly dispose of them for us, they are more then welcome to experiment on them first.

Edit: They define most of humanity IMHO, greedy, blood sucking leeches who will lie about their own mother if they can make a buck from it.

Sorry I'm a little grumpy, haven't had any coffee yet.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join