It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS Is why you are here! Don't Forget It Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is the motivational part of the Thread, it's a good song, an old band, with some new stuff. NWO, and the current affairs of the world, simply put in 3:30 seconds. (note explicit language
)

Now here is George W. Bush, saying an outright lie, yes you heard it, unless of course, reality itself could invert and fit the mans words, he supposedly saw the first plane hit the tower on 9/11/2001, Indeed it's impossible, but what the hell!

Here Obama lies about Wright, although I did notice a funn thing, at 0:39 when he says "No", he makes a effort to touch Bill O'Reillys knee, seems consciously set on doing this.

Now the video is a publicity stunt for McCain, but forget that, just remember what we're getting at, and hell, you can even take the stunt as fuel for fire!

Now to rip a few feathers off.

On May 30, 2006, Telescope announced that a total of 63.5 million votes were cast in the finale round. A total of 580 million votes were cast in the entire season.[18] Taylor Hicks is the second American Idol winner from the city of Birmingham, Alabama (the first being Ruben Studdard), and the fourth finalist with close ties to the city.
Source

Well wow that is interesting. An astounding, 580.000,000 million votes throught the season, well wow! You have to admit that's like what 270,000,000 million extra votes assuming americas population is 300,000,000. So peopel were working overtime!

But what about this, the future of the country, the stake!

Nominee George W. Bush John Kerry
Party Republican Democratic
Home state Texas Massachusetts
Running mate Dick Cheney John Edwards
Electoral vote 286 251[1]
States carried 31 19 + DC
Popular vote 62,040,610 59,028,444

Roughly 122,000,000 million people bothered to do something about the land they live in... yeah, what's up there! Surprisingly enough, more voters took a chance at doing something in the Last vote in American Idol, then in choosing the Person who would lead the country theylive in.

Our Home = Important
Who can sing = THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON EARTH!!!

Now for another video (I apologize for users who don't have youtube allowed).

Now this is the first step in acknowleding, that well YOUR MAD AS HELL!!!

Now here is some of The Biggest Lies of 2008!

I'll quote a bit I suppose.

2. Oil at $147 A Barrel.

The Saudis and OPEC lied about their capacity and concealed new supply. That lie led to speculation that supplies were dwindling and sent prices soaring world-wide on the premise that capacity was not sufficient to meet demand. The facts dawned and oil collapsed from $147 to $38.

Nicely put, you paid and sacrificed possibly food for your family, because a cunning SOB lied.

9. Withdrawal From Iraq

Obama’s post-election rhetoric on Iraq and choices for national security team have some liberal Democrats even more perplexed. As a candidate, Obama defined and separated himself from his challengers by highlighting his opposition to the war in Iraq from the start. He promised to begin to end the war on his first day in office.

Now Obama says that on his first day in office he will begin a “design a plan for a responsible drawdown,” as he told NBC’s “Meet the Press”. Obama has also filled his national security positions with supporters of the Iraq war: Sen. Hillary Clinton, who voted to authorize force in Iraq, as his secretary of state; and President George W. Bush’s defense secretary, Robert Gates, continuing in the same role. On Iraq, he says he’s just trying to make sure any U.S. pullout doesn’t ignite “any resurgence of terrorism in Iraq that could threaten our interests.” Wasn’t that McCain’s and Bush’s argument during the campaign?

Nicely put, nevermind, we're gonna stay (press change the wording k!?)

Now here is another video, that I will explain, hopefully clearly.

Janeane Garofalo- gets air time on Keith Olberman.

She describes the Tea Parties, as limbic brain anti black people, and pro white people, or if there where black people, stockholm syndrome.

Sickening. claiming, that noone in there new anything about politics, because, they were all white supremacists, racists.

Point being, the video claims, "you against Obama?" you "Yeah". them "Your a god**** racist!!!!". you "Crap how do I fight this". them "Your in the KKKlan."

I honestly don't know what to say about this next video but, that the pope "Doesn't seem concerned with ridding the church of pedophilias". or "Protects them from criticism".

Because well sexually wronging children, is just okay, as long as the pope has a say! (see the rhyme, and it's not funny either!)

Now phew, I'm done, I will post music videos for those, needing a motivational source, for why their on here, and to get the momentum built up.

Because you can't forget how strong the powers are, and well hell, what greater force then music!

We're mad as Hell for a reason folks!!!!!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'll post Music Videos for motivation here.

Boom By SOAD, Great facts in the video too!
"Bottem line is money, NOBODY GIVES A ****"

Here's another Offspring Gem, well two of them, one to piss you off, and the other, to provide some happiness, in that order.

Here's the happy one.

BECAUSE YOU SAW THIS AND GOT PISSED AS ALL HELL!!!!

And of course chevelle thrown in here thanks to endisnighe

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sick thread Rep, where is everyone?? im bout to go over it again, i just spilt my dinner over me, lol, spag bog doesnt stay on a plate tilted lol.

Did you mention that G.W lied??? pfft your kidding

Great song from Offspring, a few there i havnt seen , bout to watch now, S&F mate well done!

Great job of consolidating some of the reasons why we're here too, i cant believe that guy trying to climb down the face of WTC, damn!!!

[edit on 22/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

yep GW lied!

lol

This thread requires a look into thread videos, it'll get as much play as a nuns........

Well at least I posted it, and I learned alot going into the subject and inspired and motivated myself! That at least, I can say!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Anytime I think about politicians, I think about this video, so on the YouTube posting frenzy, here is another one.

COMFORTABLE LIAR

tryed linking to chevelle but theirs is screwed up so here is yugio

[edit on 9/22/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You put me too shame!

How could I forget chevellle!

I should crawl underneath a rock!

I mean c'mon chevelle!

I have all their cds....

I feel the shame

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Frickin laughed my ass off when reading that.

Repub08 I do not know what to say but look at my sig and rejoice, everyone is waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by Republican08

Frickin laughed my ass off when reading that.

Repub08 I do not know what to say but look at my sig and rejoice, everyone is waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noone's waking up that's the problem.

A slight minority are accepting one point of view, and the rest are merely following it as teh current fad, see Chevelles Fad song.

They aren't waking up, or thinking for themselves, just simply following what's cool, and what's hip.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I do not know about the not waking up. The other day I was at the supermarket and several people in line were talking about FIAT money, I just started laughing. One of them said what is wrong with you, my reply, the sheeple have awoken and told them to come to ATS political section. They all said they would. EXCELLENT.

Hey, I am going to look for the DUNE video, the sleeper has awoken.

Yes, there is still a lot of people that want to just avoid doing their duty as members of our Republic. That is the sad story, a lot of my family keep telling me their is nothing we can do, what a bunch of malarkey. That is the problem. But after Bush and now Obama, the SLEEPER HAS AWOKEN.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I hope that what you say is true lol.

Although where i'm at, their ignorant fools on everything, and are quite happy with false pieces of paper. and enjoy it at that.

I hope more are waking up, but probably not near enough as those for ellen degenres replacing american idols paula! And you know that!

Edit to add: This is what a good thread gets you, the bottom of ats gutter!

new topics

top topics

join