It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
IF this doesnt wake you up to the fact that the gov't wants to track you at any given time and have instant info on you, then i dunno what will...

this isnt a ssn card, or a password or a drivers license.. this is an implantable triage chip. If you do not take the vac, you will be contacted and forced to or pay fines...

theyll just eventually not allow you to go to work.. nor go to store, because your fancy new debit card with the chip won't be activated anymore.

all one big system, and you will be in it. up-to-date.

im sure google will buy it.

more on the triage chip:

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-9-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I dont care what the reason is that they want to try to get us all on this chip. I wont have it. If that makes me a criminal, LOCK ME UP. I wont pay the fine, so the only thing for them left to do is to throw me in the can. Think the prison system is over-crowded now, just you wait for them to try n shove this down our throats. This white boy right here will put up a fight. I will NOT allow this to happen to any of my immediate family.
TPTB CAN SMD!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I'm with ya! My grandmother so ignorantly says to me every time i try to warn her, "well I'm taking it any way, any time I have ever gotten a flu vaccine I have never gotten sick."
I want to pull my hair out, its not about getting sick or not getting sick, its about control! I will not take it, The only way they will chip/vaccinate me is when I'm dead.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

My mom works and has been working in a hospital for as long as I can remember(she still does). She REFUSES, to take any kind of Vaccine.
She wont take the regular Flu Shot, and she definately isnt going to take
this H1N1 vaccine.
I tend to stick with her opinions when it comes to medical issues since she is around and talks with doctors and other nurdses everyday. She too is a nurse, so I would tend to listen to her more than the "officials" or whatever you wanna call them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

You are very lucky in that. A lot of people in the medical field are aware not to take it. Its the ones who don't have the knowledge to decide for them selves that I'm worried about.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Awesome.

Does anyone have a link to the Frequency and data transfer protocols specs?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
My brother is a doctor.
He tells me not to take anything that is "approved" by the officials.
He has so far not vaccinated anyone, because he refuses to.
But he doesnt wnat to make his patients too paranoid , so he tells them he s not doing it because the substance isnt tested thoroughly enough.
In reality he knows exactly what kind of poison he would administer otherwise and his conscience wouldnt allow that.
He really believes in the Hippocratic (NOT hypocritic^^) oath he swore

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
this is really messed up;
i will never wear nor be implanted with a microchip from the government;
and the TPTB are pretty stupid if they actually think their plan will succeed

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
this is really messed up;
i will never wear nor be implanted with a microchip from the government;
and the TPTB are pretty stupid if they actually think their plan will succeed

It won't be about a matter of choice, it'll be a matter of 'advertising'.

They'll probably label it as some new gimmick or gadget like a must have accessory to cut down on identity theft, or target the young like an Ipod.

"You gotta have this chip, it prevents thieves from stealing your money as you won't have to carry cash, you'll be scanned and the money deducted from your account wirelessly. You won't have to carry bulky identity cards or licences as you can be scanned and the details will be on the chips. You'll want to have this chip implanted as it has so many benefits with no downside, plus it will come in a range of gaudy colours to choose from. All this for a meagre pricetag , just your blind obedience and total subservance".

Even if they put it on TV word for word like above then you just watch the ill-informed masses start queuing for the chipjab, Get a flavour of the month celebrity to 'endorse' this product or idea and the sheep will follow, for example posh spices 'lip-ring' not a piercing but a clip on, how many girls thought she had her lip pierced and were in pain and disfigured after it? She only told them it was a clip on a couple of weeks later after the papers started reporting on the injuries. can you say baa baa?

[edit on 22/9/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
From my thread on the reasons why eventually the majority will want the chip:

The RF technology:
Capable of storing and transmitting digital information. This information is dynamic and can be updated at any time. It can also store and transmit biometric and GPS information. When used in combination with GPS technology, can provide the ultimate in identity protection, leading to widespread and possibly enforced use as identification and secure digital payment method.

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances including computers, smart vehicles and GPS systems, all kinds of stores, gyms and exercise equipment, the internet, cellphones, video games, public transit, public libraries, border crossings, post offices, toll booths, and tanning beds.

Will allow retail stores to offer discounts for customers participating in their RF shopping membership programs.

Can prevent numerous crimes that require a lot of time and labor, while also streamlining punishment and payment for non-violent crimes.

The Biometric Chip:
Capable of detecting an array of health problems, monitoring vital signs, and conducting instant blood tests. These will be sold mostly from a health and emergency prevention angle. It is possible they will be used to monitor children and teens for drug use. They may also be used to prevent driving or operating heavy machinery under the influence. They may also be used in combination with other technologies to safely shut down vehicles and heavy machinery during a health emergency. These will probably also be used in combination with GPS implant coordinates to provide streamlined emergency services.

Can prevent accidental overdose.

Can send instant health updates to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other lifechip compatible interface.

Are able to alert parents of health issues with their children. This will be a strong selling point. Stories in the news will range from instant response to anaphylactic shock, to preventing diabetic coma, to life saving alerts of accidental drowning.

Can completely put an end to all driving/operating heavy machinery under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Are able to interface with hospital tech to prevent and drastically reduce misdiagnosis, incorrect medication, and many other hospital errors, also including pharmacy errors.

The GPS function:
Will be fought over, and strongly for, with quite a lot of fervor. The arguments in favor of this technology will include streamlined emergency services, the protection of children, and adults, against kidnapping. The ability to streamline the location and arrest of criminals. Strict adherence to all posted speed limits, enforced by satellite with tickets instantly issued digitally.

Can create a digital travel log mapping every coordinate ever visited on earth, also providing directions on how to return.

Can send instant local emergency updates including nearby fires, explosions, natural disasters and so on to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other PLD compatible interface.

Provide absolute digital coordinates as proof in court cases where location of suspect at time of crime is crucial.

Ensure that all students remain on school grounds at all times unless checked out of the PLD system.

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances, all signed and approved PLD systems.

Besides the whole detection/prevention aspect of this Biometric tech, it also has the ability to work together with the GPS and RF tech to accomplish things like virtually ending driving under the influence - yet another strong selling point.

It's completely possible that this tech could end up being used for preventing and targeting Cancer cells - at that point, it's a done deal.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

im sure google will buy it.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't give a crap if this implantable chip can get me hooked up with Megan Fox - I'M NOT TAKING IT!!! There is no list of "benefits" that is going to cause me or any member of my family to take this chip - PERIOD! And if we get forced underground because of it - then so be it! I know that we won't be alone by any stretch of the imagination. This IS the mark of the beast and I refuse to be marked.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would rather chew off my leg than get that chip implanted in me. There is no way they are coming within 20 feet of me with that thing!

I REFUSE THE MARK!!!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Instead of everyone and their dog yelling about how they and their children won't be taking it, how about some empathy and sympathy for the children who will?

How about discussing plans of action and solutions, instead of these "Not me and mine, the hell with everyone else" attitudes?

If you people take the time to learn the selling points that WILL convince the general population, you can develop counter-points and arguments against this technology. Contemporary Americans are traditionally reactionary, how about being proactive for once and learning everything we can about these techs before the mass campaign to convince the lowest common denominators kicks in full-throttle?

"I won't be getting it" is no excuse to ignore it.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by maus80]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What a wonderful Idea! I am so glad we have the government to take care of us when! I am so helpless without the government and private megacorps. Who needs all these rights that the constitution gives us. I know, this is totally against the constitution some might say, but 'tis a living document, a LIVING DOCUMENT and open to interpretation by ONLY the government and megacorps who know better then us feeble's under them. Virus tracking chips! Wow! I cannot wait to be tracked by my government. Everyone, I mean everyone should be getting these shots. And if they refuse our honest well doing government megacorps, we should bar them from ever holding jobs, owning property or buying food until they see the light! To make sure we know who is who, we should wear a metal bracelet on our right arms or have a tag in our foreheads with a scanable chip.

I Love This Idea!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WEll there is one thing that is good for taking a chip no more money problem and the other way is that it bad because of Gov can wipe your account off with the chip and also can wipe your life away so I think that the chip is good or not but it not connect to the beast because it did not say 666.

so write back anybody.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank God for all you Christians...and I'm not religious. But its the
hardcore Christians that'll put a stop to the implant/chip.

You wanna see an angry mob? Tell the folks down at the local
church they have to take the chip implant...bring some beer and lunch...
you'll be entertained for hours lol

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
Instead of everyone and their dog yelling about how they and their children won't be taking it, how about some empathy and sympathy for the children who will?

How about discussing plans of action and solutions, instead of these "Not me and mine, the hell with everyone else" attitudes?

If you people take the time to learn the selling points that WILL convince the general population, you can develop counter-points and arguments against this technology. Contemporary Americans are traditionally reactionary, how about being proactive for once and learning everything we can about these techs before the mass campaign to convince the lowest common denominators kicks in full-throttle?

"I won't be getting it" is no excuse to ignore it.

Good point, I also feel bad for the children who have to take it. The "it's not me" attitude is a way of coping with the pain, I think everyone feels bad for the children...except the legislatives of course who are only thinking of money, power, and what was that other one? Oh yeah, Satan.

Solutions? How about home schooling, they won't be forced to take a public vaccine. But what if both parents work? hire a tutor, that is cheaper than private school and better since it's one teacher to one student. Or, just have one parent work. With two parents, you have two car payments, two insurance, day care, you don't spend time with each other, your family never even eats with each other. How about a family that actually spends time with each other?

Other people will say THEY are worried about YOUR kid not getting enough social time, so as long as junior gets to play sports with the other kids, have parties and sleep overs, and get tanked at keg parties, what's the big harm? That's what I did and I had a pretty kick ass social time. High School was just the thing in between the good times.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Thank God for all you Christians...and I'm not religious. But its the
hardcore Christians that'll put a stop to the implant/chip.

You wanna see an angry mob? Tell the folks down at the local
church they have to take the chip implant...bring some beer and lunch...
you'll be entertained for hours lol

And at the same time tell them it prevents murder, cancer, alzheimers, child abduction/murder/rape, drunk driving, drug use, etc. Maybe they'll chew it over a little more...

PS - Read up on how vehemently Christian groups opposed Social Security, we all know how that ended.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join