It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
haha that's a smart move from TPTB part, say the chip will help detect if you have H1N1 so you can take action and not die, you gotta hand it to them, they know how to make people fall into their hands making them the ones who request to be chip'd, it will happen, I dunno when but chips will be applied.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You can say and make fun of Christian all you want. But the fact is That Revelations Given to Jesus To be give to John to see and wright. Written on a scroll years and years ago predict this out come. Soon the Mark will be known. The mark was describe as not to be able to by or sell. But the fact is this can be the start. Look how the gvt is trying to take our health care. The gvt is lowly taking our freedoms away. More to the Point Satan is out there to deceive all. And he trying to gain control over everthing he can. Watch more of revelations will come to pass. Some will believe, and some will not. God bless

[edit on 22-9-2009 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I should of bought stocks in VeriChip, looking at all these theories and facts on the internet months before hand. I wonder if the WebBot project predicted this too, to purchase their stocks and the timeframe references would be similar. Kinda like how *we make things happen* if we just believe and make it come true...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm getting one for each person in my family next week.

It's a good way of keeping you safe because the Swine Flu spreads pretty fast.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Before anyone accuses me of preaching I would like to say that I'm not. I'm clarifying this whole Mark of the Beast business as to how it is supposed to happen.

Ok, allow one of which you speak to clarify. For something to be the mark of the beast there are a few conditions.

1. You must accept it willingly or it doesn't count.

2. Lacking it will inhibit you to buy or sell any goods.

3. It must be inserted in your right arm or forehead (however it may be in a different location)

4. Some part of it (or all of it) must equate to six hundred and sixty six.

5. Non acceptance of the mark holds the consequence of either your life or your freedom.

6. Consequentially taking the mark is supposed to be at the cost of your eternal soul.

So far this seems to fit the bill more than anything else I've seen. Plus you're right, prophetically speaking there is going to be a mass uprising against Christians (and then eventually any other nonconformist which will include anyone with any religion, anyone that speaks against the world government, and any gay or bisexual.). It will be beyond that of the holocaust.

Only 144,000 (as the bible says that is) will be strong enough not to accept the mark. This part however is vague and every christian faith has a different definition of what will happen to the 144,000. Some say they will be the only ones not accepting the mark. Some think one day these people will disappear without a trace (the rapture). Another rapture theory would be that these 144,000 are the last of the Jews and they will be taken before the calamity begins. Some think they will leave us through some sort of natural disaster. Others beleive these will be the heroes that defeat the Anti-Christ. Obviously there are many other possibilities to the 144,000 but these are the most accepted ideas.

The good news is, if the Christians are right then the Anti-Christ (one world president, supreme dictator or wtf you want to call him) will be defeated before the end.

That is a brief description of the prophesied events to come.

I'm sure you can see how anyone of christian faith would be against this. Social Security and a Microchip are two totally different things especially since the religion itself warns of it.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I'm sure you can see how anyone of christian faith would be against this. Social Security and a Microchip are two totally different things especially since the religion itself warns of it.
[edit on 22-9-2009 by DaMod]

No. Read up on Social Security, what religious groups opposed it, and why.

If my arguments for why Christians will ultimately accept this technology are off, I wish someone would explain why.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Well, we know that the mark will be under the guise of something productive but ultimately evil. It has been drilled into our skulls that something like this will be our undoing. For that reason I think you will see most of the christian population will be against it.

Ask a random christian (even a catholic) about the mark of the beast. I guarantee they will be able to tell you all about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Many of us here know the truth (as sick as it is) will expose its self very soon, maybe a matter of just a few weeks. All will be required to have this chip implaneted or its off to the fema camps while their new burners (very large ovens) are being fired up. (Me) I have my .38 and a 45 ready and loaded. I only pray I can take maybe two or three of thes creeps with me. At least it will be quick and I want cow down two these evil bastards. Obama knows I assure you and is just a lap dog like Ben Bernike. These individuals should not even be consider human for their god (little g) is a no god for he himself was created. What a joke and they will pay for greater than those of us who may be required to suffer for a moment in time. YOU creeps however will suffer unimaginable (eternal) pain. So be it let the game begin in earnest.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Ask Christians if they would support a digital technology that could:

Drastically reduce rape
Drastically reduce murder
Drastically reduce teen intercourse and pregnancy
Eliminate drunk driving
Eliminate identity theft
Eliminate drug abuse
Prevent Cancer
Reduce drowning deaths
Reduce deaths due to diabetic and anaphylactic shock
Prevent and resolve missing children cases
Potentially prevent and/or cure thousands of medical conditions

I think it's obviously possible at least some of these potential accomplishments could win over the general pop, Christian or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I think the response would be laughter. Christian or not, if something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

The question we would ask after a statement like that is made is "How?"

We would find out that we would loose most if not all of our freedoms and say #(&% YOU!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yea, how in gods name are they going to make it mandatory for all people to have these implanted. I have a strange feeling that this chip may be used for first responders (Police, firefighters etc.) and govt. officials lower on the food chain than the public. This way they will always be marked and known by their employer as "one of them" and the rest who aren't implanted will be the other people. Also I don't know if any of you remember this article, but a UK group was working on the same type of implantation chip, but this one would deliver a poison. They UK govt. said no to that, but you never know. If a govt. or first responder gets out of hand, they could dial up their chip and punch their ticket.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
it was german-saudy, not UK

Here the article :

RFID ‘killer chip’ — literally
p2pnet news view | Off Topic:- A Saudi inventor has tried to patent an RFID implant chip designed to kill people with a dose of deadly poison, delivered by remote control.

But Germany’s patent office, “announced last week it was rejecting” the unnamed Saudi’s request to patent the chip, says , says WorldNetDaily, going on »»»

The tiny semiconductor device is intended to be surgically implanted or injected into the body, according to the patent application, for the purpose of tracking visitors from other nations by global-positioning satellites and preventing them from overstaying their visas.

A German Patent and Trademark Office spokeswoman told Deutsche Presse Agentur the inventor’s application, titled “Implantation of electronic chips in the human body for the purposes of determining its geographical location,” was submitted in October 2007 and published 18 months later, as required by law, in a patents database.

The application, “included a request to patent a model B of the device that could release poison to ‘eliminate’ the individual if he or she became a security risk,” says the story, adding

” ‘I apply for these reasons and for reasons of state security and the security of citizens’, the statement reads.”

However, if used judiciously, it may be more humane than the current Saudi practice of beheading as the form of execution.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
swine flu has only killed 311 people in the world so far, and a lot of them had exsisting illnesses prior.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I guess its time to Hug my wife and kids, send them to there parents and prepare for war. You aint chipping me while I am alive.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

This way livestock could be led through scanners at certain points in the process, if one cow was sick with something they would immediately know where the cow came from, when it was born, etc They can then combine that information with other processing plants that may have meat from the same farm.

Almost ALL the disease problems are due to processing practices and NOT the farmer. (Read History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job it really explains what is going on and how we are facing starvation if we do not stop it.)

Tagging is a diversionary tactic and is being used to put small independent farmers out of business. If all the livestock (except for that from factory farms) is chipped and the computer holding the information is in Canada (which it is) then it becomes very easy for the disease tainted meat to end up with the little farmers name on it instead of that of the big factory farm or the large slaughter house that contaminated the meat with e-coli containing feces. There are even classes being given on how to pass the liability on to the farmer! So tagging of livestock is just a way for the big corporations to point fingers at independent farmers when there is a health scare. Just ask John Munsell because this is what happened to him. The USDA shut him down because of the e-coli from Con Agri.

Mr. Munsell charged that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) tried to drive him out of business because he exposed the department's failure to act on evidence that the giant ConAgra beefpacking company was shipping E. coli contaminated ground beef carrying the USDA's own seal of approval as wholesome.

The USDA's aggressive "do not look, do not tell" non-interference policy with ConAgra backfired when it was finally required to recall over 19 million pounds of ground beef and related trim during the summer of 2002. The reason: Laboratory tests confirmed E.coli 0157:H7 -- the same deadly germ that had taken lives and hospitalized many in previous contamination tragedies.

When John Munsell found that the hamburger he ground from ConAgra-provided meat contained the pathogen E.coli, he informed the USDA. Whereupon the Department launched an inspection of his operation, but not the source of the contamination -- ConAgra, and closed Munsell's plant for four months.

USDA's delay in going after ConAgra's Greeley plant resulted in the death of an Ohio woman and sickness for 35 other consumers before ConAgra recalled 19 million pounds of beef.

...never count out the lobbyings power of the meatpacking industry and their allies in the councils of government. They do not want regulation; they want self-regulation under the guise of regulation so as to reassure people that the USDA seal means something.

So in the Nineties they started beating the drums to get rid of continuous daily USDA inspection of meat plants' assembly lines. During the Clinton Administration in 1996, USDA started a new Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system which was described as a modernization movement. HACCP was touted as placing the responsibility on the companies for their products, supplemented by laboratory tests to detect invisible microbial contamination. It hasn't quite turned out this way.

According to the Government Accountability Project (GAP), which is championing Munsell's cause, USDA's has "left the public ignorant of and vulnerable to ongoing shipments of government -- approved, tainted meat. www.nader.org...

Under NAIS only small farmers must tag their animals. The factory farms get one lot number on a piece of paper for the entire group of animals and do not have to tag. NAIS is about driving small farmers out of business and nothing more. Australian bureaucrats are chasing millions of phantom cattle through their computers.
Additional Efforts on NAIS

I want to share a couple of other efforts that we’re involved in regarding animal ID. One is a benefit-cost analysis of NAIS that researchers at Kansas State University are conducting for us. [Kansas State University found that NAIS is totally uneconomical and over priced. It amazes me that the USDA trots this study out. I suspect the think people won’t actually go read it. Australia also found that NLIS, their version of NAIS, has turned into a financial nightmare for livestock producers as well as producing 11 million phantom cattle they can’t find. -WJ] nonais.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I would rather chew off my leg than get that chip implanted in me. There is no way they are coming within 20 feet of me with that thing!

I REFUSE THE MARK!!!

They are counting on it.

This is all part of what is planned.

They are following revelations like it was a damn playbook.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I strongly suspect the Chip has evolved just like the UAV's have.... moved on from just surveillance to full on killing.

If it has evolved now to the point of being able to detect certain protein sequences then surely it can release say bio-toxins like ricin or even a couple of granules of anthrax into your blood stream....I aint taking it !

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

I would rather chew off my leg than get that chip implanted in me. There is no way they are coming within 20 feet of me with that thing!

I REFUSE THE MARK!!!

They are counting on it.

This is all part of what is planned.

They are following revelations like it was a damn playbook.

Yep they are. They are play by play. We are certainly witnessing this now, right before our very eyes!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll be the first on line to volunteer to get one, so when I get home, I can cut it out, and reverse engineer the frequencies and data communication protocols.

Wireless is fun!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
AGAIN THE END OF TIMES IS HERE, AND AROUND THE CORNER. Hope much more of revelation to we have to see for most to believe. Beware of the mark of the devil and NWO. Jesus is coming!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join