It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior381

Maybe not THE mark itself, but a precursor to it. Thats the way it works. Get you used to a similar idea, that way you wont have a problem accepting the full blown idea. Congress does it all the time. Look at their bills. Baby steps. Baby steps.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Funny you mention your grandmother. Because on Sunday was my grandmothers 87th birthday. As we were sitting there chatting a segment about H1N1 came on the news. The only thing she said was, "I'm not so sure about that new vaccine." She was a R.N. for fifty years and is american as apple pie. I was actually at a loss for words.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I appreciate your response, and it's valid in regards to vaccines.

But I was talking about implant microchip technology, and parents who will consent and even pay to have these implanted in their children. These kids are "ground zero", and worth fighting for. Knowledge is power.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is actually a pretty helpful use for these chips if they ever make them work. Having tiny monitoring stations in your body that communicate with wireless units, it would almost be like a medical tricorder.

I know everyone hates the chip, but I think it's just the beginning and it'll be hard to stop the continued merging of human and computer.

Maybe we should just embrace it now, in the name of progress?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I dont care what the reason is that they want to try to get us all on this chip. I wont have it. If that makes me a criminal, LOCK ME UP. I wont pay the fine, so the only thing for them left to do is to throw me in the can. Think the prison system is over-crowded now, just you wait for them to try n shove this down our throats. This white boy right here will put up a fight. I will NOT allow this to happen to any of my immediate family.
TPTB CAN SMD!

I do not believe they will be putting anyone in jails. They will cart your ass off to the FEMA camp and forcefully inject the vaccine in you or failing that you will be part of the depopulation process.
I do not think that you will be going to any "jail" as we know it today.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe it sounds enticing, but I envision little old ladies with walkers
and their hunched husbands thumping the bible and screaming at the
top their lungs, and/or groups of young Christian teen organization members
with night vision goggles and high-powered rifles imagining they're
like Gabriel and Micheal. "...NOT ON MY WATCH SATAN!" will be the
battle cry.

I just don't see it happening anytime soon...the Christians gotta go first for
the plan to work.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Christians get kidnapped, murdered, killed in drunk driving accidents, cancer, their identities stolen, etc, too.

See my response to you on page one. Your argument is flawed, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The USDA has been pushing RFID tagging of livestock for several years. A look at the photos of horses in the Netherlands that had been RFID chipped convinced me I rather see my ponies and horses DEAD rather than submit to this type of cruelty!

No they want to chip me NO way in H....!!!

See the photos at www.invisio.nl...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are many people like me that will have to make a decision to get chipped or die.

I have kidney failure and am in the process of getting my arm ready for dialysis. I will need a kidney transplant soon.

If those of us that depend on the medical system to continue to live will we be denied care without the chip? Yes, probably so.

All of you that say you will not be chipped have my prayers and I encourage your decision. But I don't know if I am ready to die so I have not made my decision yet concerning the chip.

My problem is that I influence many people in my area and in surrounding cities.

If I take the chip it will probably cause others to do the same. Can I live peacefully with that on my heart? Probably not.

I'm between rock and a hard place right now. It isn't comfortable.

I will eventually have to make the decision to live or to die.

And what about my children and their businesses? Will they be shut down if they don't allow themselves to be chipped?

I don't predict but I can promise that if those freedom loving people keep their word and fight the chip we will have absolute chaos.

How can it be avoided? Stores will close, children will be taken out of school hospital workers will stop going to work and people that keep out necessary utilities running smoothly will not be going to work.

Talk is cheap.

How many will actually refuse the chip?

I am waiting to hear the voice of wisdom and reason? Will it ever come?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

If you have a cat or a dog there is a good chance they have a chip. If you buy anything from WalMart, or another large store, the packaging has a chip.

It's not really cruel, in fact, it's less cruel to the animals than branding them with a hot iron.

This way livestock could be led through scanners at certain points in the process, if one cow was sick with something they would immediately know where the cow came from, when it was born, etc They can then combine that information with other processing plants that may have meat from the same farm.

It might actually help prevent bad meat from reaching the consumer.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
It might actually help prevent bad meat from reaching the consumer.

Only if you don't consider meat that is tainted with metal and silicon to be bad.

Are they going to develop full body scans of livestock in slaughterhouses to ensure that no misplaced/replaced/defective chips make it into the product?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

The chip is small enough that you probably wouldn't even notice swallowing it if you had a mouth full of porterhouse. I'm sure you've swallowed pieces of bone larger than the chip and pooped them out without giving it a second thought.

My cat hardly noticed getting chipped.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
VERICHIP INC is now changing its name to POSITIVEID after its aquisition of Steel Vault Corp. This is recent news, so be on the lookout for positiveid info coming out soon.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Ok but what if it was ground beef containing remnants of many chips of many different models? Microchips and pieces of them don't belong in food.

I generally think eating chunks of dead animals is nasty and counterproductive anyway. See my sig.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I get it, to each his own, some of us are just born carnivores and sometimes think its a shame that we have to ruin a perfectly wonderful steak by cooking it.

The chip, I believe, doesn't really migrate through the body. On my cat, they stuck it in his scruff (between the shoulders and neck). Even if the chip did migrate, detecting it would be easy since it emits a wireless signal. I'm sure the chips would be placed somewhere the wouldn't interfere with the production of meat.

EDIT: This is only somewhat related but I found this quote on another article just now:

A steakhouse employee in New York says that sometimes not all the meat is as fresh as it should be. "It's an old trick to keep the steak that's past its prime and wait until somebody orders it well done or medium-well," the insider says. "The more you cook the meat, the more you disguise its flavor. When I'm eating out I never order anything higher than medium rare, because I know how the kitchen gets rid of bad meat."

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As I read this all I could think about was how much fighting it would take to not get the chip, to convince your loved ones and family members not to get it. Not only are you fighting the government hardline your also having to convince your family that the government is a pack of lying fools, and they just want to control you.

And from experience I know most people dont wanna leave their comfortable little ignorance bubble because the world outside the governments lies is a scary place.

I also agree that our emphasis should be on children, and trying to help them either not get it or get it taken out. It sucks they should have to live that way so monitored.

I understand the benefits this could have in general for the medical field and financial and identification systems but honestly it is my right to pursue happiness and this is not helping that even a little bit. And did no one think of the spies?! I mean what will they do once they are chipped? No passports boys or cool car chases, now our people can be targeted and killed by any government.

I think before anyone gets these chips the world has to openly unite under one government. I know the NWO is planning that over time but this chipping the american people ( likely to be the most vocal opponents of a world government) could either help or hurt them. EIther turn them into cattle for the slaughter, or make americans easy targets for other countries to take out.

Think about it.

Pretty soon its gonna be Fortress and exploding stomach bombs.

Flag and Star OP thanks for talking about it.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ChildOfUranus]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The only reason they want us chipped is to have more data to better manipulate us.

That data can be used to identify you, track you, erase you, make you a criminal.

Now imagine the chip in everyone. A murder happens they can track back data stored on all RFID and know exactly who was there. Good news right we can find who did it.

But now imagine a peace rally or a resistance rally against a Gov law or order. They will know exactly who participated and so target the right people for termination.

If the stocks of the Tech corps are going up its because insider know something and they are telling their friends and familly that belong with the elite to buy does. I dont know how we can wake up everyone. I dont even understand why if we are all made the same way and should all have the same intellectual abilities, Why do some see it coming and other dont. Something is just weird. What their programming didnt work on us?

Any how. Hackers will fight on your side. The problem is if the chip is slightly modified then they will know. If its turned off then you dont exist anymore.

As I said before humanity needs to stand up togheter. Only all togheter we can change the world. It wont be a few thousands that will rise that will change anything. We ALL need to do it togheter.

If only a few accept to take it. Then we will all endup taking it or be labelled nutcases, conpiracy theorists etc ...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I have kidney failure and am in the process of getting my arm ready for dialysis. I will need a kidney transplant soon.

dizziedame,

I feel for you and can sense the sincerity in your post.

one thing I'd like to point out to you is that these changes are not happening yet. There are no chips standing between the doctors and us, determining whether or not we get treated.

yet.

But then again, it may never happen at all.

If you are almost ready for your transplant, all of this will likely blow over before you get your surgery. the PTB know the sh** storm such a move would make for them.

otherwise, in all seriousness, perhaps its time for you (for many of us) to flee the country. We can see what is coming, and many may very well lose their lives just by staying here. Find a doctor in Switzerland or any country removed from this military industrial complex that only seeks to further erode our culture and society.

stay there until things blow over here. learn the language, expand your own horizons. be safe. get taken care of.

If you have children established in businesses, shouldn't they have the cash flow to make it happen?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If I were in control of massive invisible cabal that controlled the majority of the population and sought to increase that control, I know what I would be doing.

I would create a device which allows me to directly track people who accept its technological offerings and indirectly track those who refuse by monitoring their relatively predictable evasion of said technology and through the massive data gathering mechanism I would already have in place.

Of course, as a key member of this strictly imaginary cabal, I would have already developed countless means of tracking and controlling people using the prevailing technologies of the time period. I would see to it that their banking transactions, employment records, interactions with police and medical services as well as their interpersonal relationships with friends and family were all computerized as much as possible, giving me a massive database of all relevent information.

Now, I plan on avoiding the chip for myself and loved ones for as long as possible. This is not because I don't want them tracking me. I know I am already being tracked. My financial transactions go through conventional banking networks, my internet access is pretty direct without the use of countless mirror and proxy sites, I use and carry a cell phone, I am legally employed and pay taxes, I drive a car through city streets or take buses with "security" cameras on them, I have health insurance and receive mail from the USPS.

I harbor no delusions that I am Off the Grid, or that this chip would give TPTB any more information about me than they have now.

So we must ask, why are TPTB trying to introduce this technology? Like anything it is a means of control. And rest assured, friends, that each of you taking up the "H311 no!" battle cry are being controlled just as much as those who are rolling up their sleeves and begging for the stick.

Those who think that the are sticking it to Them by refusing the chip will think less and less about all the other ways they are already being tracked. If and when the chip tech becomes the standard, how many people will wrongly think themselves invisible?

What is the desired result of this particular gambit? Probably not as ominous as we would believe. Much of the population becomes easier to track. Some become less vigilant in disguising themselves. All the while, what were distracted from whilst running from this particular bogeyman?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
What is the desired result of this particular gambit?

You already gave one of the main answers: Huge databases of information.

Absolute statistics, the golden goose of corporations that spend huge sums on market and usage research.

Example:

McNasty's introduces a new sandwich. They are instantly able to begin compiling absolute statistics on who buys it, their age/sex/origin, and whether or not they come back for more.

What company wouldn't back that, even lobby for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join