It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly did the DNA come from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

But it's been answered.

No it has never been answered; this is your opinion, nothing more. Do you just make up this garbage as you go?

And I'm perfectly able to answer it again. The DNA was matched to samples from rental cars and hotel rooms. The remains in the debris were matched to middle eastern individuals who had been on the plane

Matched to eastern individuals who were on the plane? How?

How did the FBI find any DNA from any of the alleged four planes when they were practically vaporized on impact? Are you going to suggest that the FBI has some kind of super-duper DNA machine that can sift through thousands of tons of ash and concrete? One only needs to use logic to see the absurdity in your answers.

for example Atta - it was fairly easy to find corroborative evidence that proved who he was and that he was a hijacker.

Evidence?

In the case of others - Abdulaziz al-Omari, say - the picture is not as cut and dried and he may be someone else using a false name. But so what? He was still the hijacker. How does that harm the "OS"?

“He may be”?
What harms the OS was the fact the FBI failed miserable to tell the truth and the only physical evidence that was produce were things that anyone could have planted. The FBI were never able to prove who the hijacker really were, that is why seven of these 19 alleged hijackers are alive and free today according to our own government, interesting isn’t it

Is English your first language? I ask because your spelling and syntax are appalling.

Rule # 6 in the art of disinformation: When all else fails, attack and ridicule the messenger

As I've shown you I can answer these questions. They've been answered hundreds of times before. You can keep protesting that you don't believe them based on your flimsy, ill-thought out notions of conspiracy. But don't expect anyone to bother continually answering queries that are based on worthless supposition.

You have failed to answer most of my questions and the fact is you have not produce a single source to back up your silly claims.

I'm not going to waste more time discussing this with you.

I thought you were done discussion this with me?
edit on 26-7-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

How did the FBI find any DNA from any of the alleged four planes when they were practically vaporized on impact?

There are a lot of DNA samples that can be seen in this photo, these were from AA flt 11. If the DNA from any of these fragments matched DNA collected from !0001 West Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs Fla. and from a motel room at the Comfort Inn, 90 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, ME, and from a blue Nissan Altima from the Boston airport facility of Alamo Rent a Car. And from a suitcase found at Logan Airport ect. ect. ect. Then you have identified a small piece of Mohamed Atta. It's not that hard to understand Truther.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

That photo proves absolutely nothing.
That piece of metal could be anything, again some of you debunkers really think your assumptions are the facts, you are speculating to what you think is airplane debris.

Who's DNA are the FBI using to compare their DNA, according to the FBI the highjackers were using stolen identies, so who were they trying to match the DNA to?

edit on 26-7-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

post removed by staff.

And your evidence is what again? A photo?

Rule # 6 in the art of disinformation when all fails resort to ridiculing and insulting the messenger.

edit on Tue Jul 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Matched to eastern individuals who were on the plane? How?

Middle eastern. They had the details of who was on the plane. From that and the samples gained from the cars and motel rooms they were able to match up to the found dna.

How did the FBI find any DNA from any of the alleged four planes when they were practically vaporized on impact? Are you going to suggest that the FBI has some kind of super-duper DNA machine that can sift through thousands of tons of ash and concrete? One only needs to use logic to see the absurdity in your answers.

Bingo. Same argument used to such lack of effect by Lilydale months ago. All you're saying is that you don't believe it's possible to extract dna from plane crashes like this. But every piece of evidence says that you're wrong. All you have is your personal incredulity,

And I'm not going to spend valuable time showing you how dna extraction works. That's my point - you can't ask people to satisfy questions based on your own ignorance. You have to go out there and learn why you're wrong, not just sit on your arse shouting about how the whole thing is a conspiracy unless your baseless convictions are proved wrong.

“He may be”?
What harms the OS was the fact the FBI failed miserable to tell the truth and the only physical evidence that was produce were things that anyone could have planted. The FBI were never able to prove who the hijacker really were, that is why seven of these 19 alleged hijackers are alive and free today according to our own government, interesting isn’t it

Total nonsense. Besides, as you said earlier the government always lies so those hijackers must be dead... Interesting how as soon as the government says something you agree with your suspicions about them as a source evaporate.

And the evidence was planted? How?

There is information involving hundreds of individuals in the dna supply chain and its subsequent study. I doubt they're all in on it.

Rule # 6 in the art of disinformation: When all else fails, attack and ridicule the messenger

Rule number one when trying to persuade people of your frankly outlandish claims: learn some basic grammar and spelling if you want to be taken seriously.

You have failed to answer most of my questions and the fact is you have not produce a single source to back up your silly claims.

You're the one who thinks that you can't get DNA from a plane crash. That hundreds of officials and scientists are lying to cover up fake DNA testing. I think it's kind of up to you to produce evidence.

The big problem for you is of course that there isn't any. Your only argument is that "the government lies so this must be a lie". Hilariously you then produce an instance where you think the government is telling the truth. You've debunked your own logic. Well done.

edit on 26-7-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Middle eastern. They had the details of who was on the plane. From that and the samples gained from the cars and motel rooms they were able to match up to the found dna.

How did they get the detail of who was on the plane when their identities were stolen?
Again to whom was the FBI matching their DNA to?
You have failed to answer this question through all my posts.

Bingo. Same argument used to such lack of effect by Lilydale months ago. All you're saying is that you don't believe it's possible to extract dna from plane crashes like this. But every piece of evidence says that you're wrong. All you have is your personal incredulity,

Oh you mean parts of the engine, perhaps the hijackers drooled all over the outside of these alleged airplanes we all know the inside were vaporized yet you believe the hijackers either spit or drooled on the outside of the airplanes just so the FBI could collect their DNA and match to who again? You are not thinking logically.
According to the FBI the alleged hijacker who rented the rental car were using stolen identities. So again I will ask you to whom were the FBI matching their DNA to?

And I'm not going to spend valuable time showing you how dna extraction works.

I believe most people know how DNA extraction works, so you are not wasting your time

That's my point - you can't ask people to satisfy questions based on your own ignorance.

What ignorance? Please enlighten me?

You have to go out there and learn why you're wrong, not just sit on your arse shouting about how the whole thing is a conspiracy unless your baseless convictions are proved wrong.

You mean me asking critical questions to how the FBI magically sift through millions of tons of ash and concrete for the hijackers DNA when the FBI could not identify over 15 hundred missing bodies at the WTC through DNA. You keep repeating the OS repeatedly for your answers, and your answers do not stand up to simple logic. I will continue to ask you to whom were the FBI matching their alleged DNA that you claim they found through sifting through millions of tons of WTC debris with their super-duper DNA magic machine.

“He may be”?

Total nonsense.

Resurrected Hijackers
Suicide Hijackers Identified by the FBI Proclaim Their Innocence

911research.wtc7.net...

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

7 Of 19 'Hijackers' Alive After
911 - New OBL Video A Phoney

www.rense.com...

*Your say this is total nonsense,* then you prove this is all a lie. We are here to support the facts and dig for more facts, not to stick our heads in the sand and wallow in ignorance and denial.

Speaking of people sitting on our rears sitting on a computer shouting everything is a conspiracy as you claim, I find it ironic that you have spent five years shouting in most 911 threads that the OS is true and there is no conspiracy into 911, yet you sit on a conspiracy website have invested a tremendous amount of time proving what? Have you convince most people the OS is all true? My opinion is no.

And the evidence was planted? How?

There is information involving hundreds of individuals in the dna supply chain and its subsequent study. I doubt they're all in on it.

That is your opinion; none of this information has ever been publicized to the public. So are you now insisting that you are an FBI agent who has inside information now?

Rule number one when trying to persuade people of your frankly outlandish claims: learn some basic grammar and spelling if you want to be taken seriously.

The fact is you mean like supporting the proven lies of the OS fairytales, talking down to anyone who dares to question you, or the OS lies and when all fails insult the messenger because you can’t worm yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself.

You're the one who thinks that you can't get DNA from a plane crash. That hundreds of officials and scientists are lying to cover up fake DNA testing. I think it's kind of up to you to produce evidence.

I have never made any such claim, now look who is making up outlandish fallacies.
We are not here to support a proven fairytale, don’t you agree?

The big problem for you is of course that there isn't any.

Now look who has just contradicted themselves you say there is no evidence, so you cling to a fairytale where FBI have a magic wand and can created evidence out of thin air.

Your only argument is that "the government lies so this must be a lie".

Your only augment is the government never lies.

Hilariously you then produce an instance where you think the government is telling the truth. You've debunked your own logic. Well done.

Hilariously enough you have demonstrated that the government can not tell lies and everything they say is the holy grail of truth.
You have proved nothing in supporting the OS or the OP to where the DNA came from.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

....we all know the inside were vaporized....

You were asking where all the ignorance was? There's a prime example.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I find this puzzling that they managed to get the DNA from the crash sites. Maybe they got it from these shoes?!

Obviosuly another staged perp photo, notice the smoke at ground level, if that smoke is supposed to be from the collapse of one of the buildings in the distance, how did the shoes all land where they are and survive the impacts without any damage?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

How did the FBI find any DNA from any of the alleged four planes when they were practically vaporized on impact?

There are a lot of DNA samples that can be seen in this photo, these were from AA flt 11. If the DNA from any of these fragments matched DNA collected from !0001 West Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs Fla. and from a motel room at the Comfort Inn, 90 Maine Mall Road, South Portland, ME, and from a blue Nissan Altima from the Boston airport facility of Alamo Rent a Car. And from a suitcase found at Logan Airport ect. ect. ect. Then you have identified a small piece of Mohamed Atta. It's not that hard to understand Truther.

Well it is hard to understand when you post a fake picture, compare it to the one I have posted below, same place, where have the manhole covers gone?! Where is your plane part? This is the exact same place, you can see the DS&D wan has it's door up, and the limo is there on the left.

The debris looks different, yet another blatant staged photo by the perps that you religiously support.

They would not have got any DNA from that plane part in your staged photo, if those parts in your were actually real! If you knew much about DNA you'd know it would not survive a blast like that.

Also, there were no Arab hijackers, they were just used to deflect the blame from the real perps. You know the real perps hate muslims! So this DNA crap you are going on about it all lies, yet again!

How do you explain these 2 staged photos, one with a missing manhole cover eh?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

The shoes in the picture all appear to be woman's shoes

Abandoned by the women as they attempted to run away from the WTC

They are NOT from the aircraft passengers

Or did you (as usual) fail to understand that

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

The shoes in the picture all appear to be woman's shoes

Abandoned by the women as they attempted to run away from the WTC

They are NOT from the aircraft passengers

Or did you (as usual) fail to understand that

Oh, the laced ones (trainers) too eh! They are placed there for dramatic effect, people dont lose laced shoes. You are talking like you know who owns the shoes! Pull the other one! You seen to know so much, got some inside info have we?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Either you are looking at entirely different photos or your vision has issues.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Either you are looking at entirely different photos or your vision has issues.

2nd shoe from the left, a running trainer! You are the one with vision issues!

There are no people running away, they would be in frame, and if people were running away to the point they left one of their shoes then do you not think the cameraman would be bothering to take a picture?

This is a staged photo. Faked by the perps. Did you not see the 2 phots above that I posted, both are of the same place, your buddy above my post posted one of them to claim it as plane wreckage, how come the other one I posted shows no manhole cover and different debris? The perps photoshop boys got a bit sloppy again! Who are you lot trying to fool?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's just as easy to find DNA as it is to find a passport that happened to survive the WTC impact, explosion, and collapse! The melting point of passports is way higher than any steel ever found on Earth! DUHHH

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
It's just as easy to find DNA as it is to find a passport that happened to survive the WTC impact, explosion, and collapse! The melting point of passports is way higher than any steel ever found on Earth! DUHHH

This is how the passport made it through the explosion.

The passport was found on the street shown in this photo as you can see other objects from the plane made it through the building. Seat cushions and life vest can be seen in the photo and there are more DNA samples than you can count.

(For kidtwistedviewofreality)

Time passed between the two photos and things were moved but the "man hole covers", aircraft debris ect..are in both photos
edit on 6-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Survived the planes crash?

So from that pic you can say that stuff on the floor is plane debris?

No wonder you believe the passport fairytale, ignorance must really be bliss...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Survived the planes crash?

So from that pic you can say that stuff on the floor is plane debris?

No wonder you believe the passport fairytale, ignorance must really be bliss...

Did you watch the video ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
well we all know whos DNA never ever had to be found now dont we.....one of only of the 12 intact bodies that where identifiable on site....identified by none other than one jerome hauer .....not even worth capitalizing his name...Mister John O Niel.....found in a stairwell 11days after 911....who was an investigating fbi officer who was looking into some of the al queda operations.

but please read about both off them....in my signature thread....it does help.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

So are you telling us that 911 was a plot to kill John O Niel ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join