It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly did the DNA come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I never understood how we went from no remains to having them.I have seen many pictures of the crash site at Shanksville and I have read what some of the residents have said about hearing missiles hitting the plane and yet when this is brought up it's either glossed over or ignored.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

You know how it is with these things. When a plane crashes and completely disappears into a hole in the ground, often the humans on board are vaporized but the hands and feet are jettisoned into weedy wooded areas where they will be found but not right away. It just makes too much sense to ignore.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

How silly of me!! I totally forgot how that works out!!
seriously,though I will always believe that plane was brought down by the USAF but to admit that they shot down an airliner full of civilians would end far too many careers.Better to let the masses believe hollywood version of the heroic passengers who overpowered the evil terrorist masterminds then admit that by the time they did get control of the plane it was to late and they were shot down.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow. This is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding 9/11, and you rarely hear anyone talk about it.

The media wants people to believe 13 of 19 passengers have been identified by DNA. Yet nine are reportedly still alive. So who are the 13 they claim to have identified? How did they do this? Where did all the DNA come from to test against?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by addygrace
Wow. This is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding 9/11, and you rarely hear anyone talk about it.

The media wants people to believe 13 of 19 passengers have been identified by DNA. Yet nine are reportedly still alive. So who are the 13 they claim to have identified? How did they do this? Where did all the DNA come from to test against?

No, none of the hijackers alive. The media was reporting the wrong names in the first days after 9/11, before the FBI had had a chance to do a thorough check. This led to people who were named as hijackers by the media to protest that they were still alive.

The FBI have stated, that they were able to use DNA collected either at sites known to have been frequented by the hijackers (such as the hotels they were staying at the night before), and from family members whom they were able to track down.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

That's because everyone understands it.

The media wants people to believe 13 of 19 passengers have been identified by DNA.

That's because its true.

Yet nine are reportedly still alive.

No they're not. Follow through on that a little bit. It was cleared up about 9 plus years ago.

So who are the 13 they claim to have identified? How did they do this? Where did all the DNA come from to test against?

Well I can understand now why all this seems to be such a mystery to you. Do a little research, all the answers are out there, readily available on the internet. No big mystery.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I see you have questions that can be answered by a google search, but I don't see how they fit into an idea, theory or suggestion

just what point are you trying to make ?

if this is leading to a hologram theory, let me go get my popcorn
edit on 10-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Lilydale got banned ages ago. I think for being quite mind bogglingly stupid and confrontational, but I'm not altogether sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Really interesting thread...needs bumping up...

asks a lot of pertinent questions that even the goons above my post are evading...

Nice name-calling though fellas!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Really interesting thread...needs bumping up...

asks a lot of pertinent questions that even the goons above my post are evading...

Nice name-calling though fellas!!

Who's evading them? They were answered long ago to everybody's satisfaction apart from a few people too thick to understand.

Above, for example, the OP demands answers to questions that stem from her complete ignorance about DNA testing as though these are a god-given right. It's not up to 'debunkers' to furnish replies to that sort of thing. Really the person in question should show a little responsibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Lilydale got banned ages ago. I think for being quite mind bogglingly stupid and confrontational, but I'm not altogether sure.

YOU call someone mid-bogglingly stupid.......yet you feel comfortable supporting the Govt. Fairytale, publicly???

The irony!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

YOU call someone mid-bogglingly stupid.......yet you feel comfortable supporting the Govt. Fairytale, publicly???

The irony!

Where do you get the idea that I believe the government's version of events?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

al- quaida... or what ever, is a cia operated organization.
so what most people refuse to see is that even if the os were true, it is still a conspiracy, even to the commission report and govt them selves, because of reasons like this...

and yeah, they found his paper passport after all that too lolololol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Who's evading them? They were answered long ago to everybody's satisfaction apart from a few people too thick to understand.

Wrong.
Perhaps to your satisfaction, however you do not speak for the truth movement and most people are not satisfied with the government’s answerers.

Above, for example, the OP demands answers to questions that stem from her complete ignorance about DNA testing as though these are a god-given right. It's not up to 'debunkers' to furnish replies to that sort of thing. Really the person in question should show a little responsibility.

We have a right to know the truth since it has been proven the government lied about 911 and the DNA.
You say: “it is not up to the debunkers to furnish replies to that sort of thing,” I find your comment quite amusing, considering that you cannot answer the given question or find any real evidence to support the government fairytale supporting the DNA and identifying the alleged hijackers. Before you start calling people ignorant perhaps you need to do some real research.
The government has not proved to the American people that they have the DNA of the 911 hijackers.
How could they, they were all using stolen identities, who where they matching the DNA to?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Sorry, it's been gone through in this thread. I'm not going to rehash it for you. Anyone with half a brain can see how it worked.

When I talked about it "not being up to debunkers to answer this stuff" I'm talking about the stupidity and ignorance displayed by posters who assume that recovery of DNA requires body parts and suchlike. Above Lilydale contends, with absolute certainty, that it is impossible to recover material from "rental car dust" or a plane crash.

If people are gong to be outraged based on that kind of contention then they're beyond help. And their furious protestations are going to be met mostly with amusement.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sorry, it's been gone through in this thread. I'm not going to rehash it for you. Anyone with half a brain can see how it worked.

What has been gone though in this thread? The fact is you certainly haven’t proved anything but give your opinion and nothing more.
Half a brain? I find it interesting that you take the time to insult anyone who doesn’t support the OS and your beliefs. The more you post your insults the less credible you become, so please do continue.

When I talked about it "not being up to debunkers to answer this stuff" I'm talking about the stupidity and ignorance displayed by posters who assume that recovery of DNA requires body parts and suchlike. Above Lilydale contends, with absolute certainty, that it is impossible to recover material from "rental car dust" or a plane crash.

Rental car? So because our government “says” they collected DNA from a rental car you believe them?
The government has lied about everything concerning 911, why would you “want” to believe their allegations? I say allegation, because that is what we got from our government “allegations” nothing more

If people are gong to be outraged based on that kind of contention then they're beyond help. And their furious protestations are going to be met mostly with amusement

No, the only people that are outrages are people who support and believe in the governments fairytales and dont want to know the truth, don’t you agree?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Rental car? So because our government “says” they collected DNA from a rental car you believe them?
The government has lied about everything concerning 911, why would you “want” to believe their allegations? I say allegation, because that is what we got from our government “allegations” nothing more

Yes, I do believe them in this instance. Your only reasons for not believeing them are that it suits your bias, and that "the government always lie". Since the first reason is obviously not a good one, and the second is patently false, I'm not going to waste more time discussing this with you.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes, I do believe them in this instance.

That is because you want to believe them, because you can’t except that our government is corrupt.
How did the FBI match the DNA from the alleged rental car to terrorist that were using stolen identities?
Who was the FBI matching the DNA to? I didn’t think you could answer that question so this goes to prove my point.

Your only reasons for not believeing them are that it suits your bias, and that "the government always lie"

The fact is the government has been caught in many lies including the Bush Administration excuses to why we went to war over their lies of WMD.
You want to call my fact “bias,” fine at lease they are the facts. The fact is everyone tells lies when it is convenient for them.

Since the first reason is obviously not a good one, and the second is patently false, I'm not going to waste more time discussing this with you.

Yes, when one has been proven wrong the best thing to do is to bail out from the discussion, especially when they cannot back up their allegations that they assume are the facts. My advice is do some real research on the topic before you make a compleat fool out of yourself. You have a nice day

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Where did dna come from? Microsoft ©
They copied 12 open source patents,
they stole 3 patents, were called out on them and forced to pay license fees on 2,
Oh, and created one patent themselves, it was their logo I believe.
edit on 7/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

That is because you want to believe them, because you can’t except that our government is corrupt.
How did the FBI match the DNA from the alleged rental car to terrorist that were using stolen identities?
Who was the FBI matching the DNA to? I didn’t think you could answer that question so this goes to prove my point.

But it's been answered. And I'm perfectly able to answer it again. The DNA was matched to samples from rental cars and hotel rooms. The remains in the debris were matched to middle eastern individuals who had been on the plane. In most cases - for example Atta - it was fairly easy to find corroborative evidence that proved who he was and that he was a hijacker. In the case of others - Abdulaziz al-Omari, say - the picture is not as cut and dried and he may be someone else using a false name. But so what? He was still the hijacker. How does that harm the "OS"?

The fact is the government has been caught in many lies including the Bush Administration excuses to why we went to war over their lies of WMD.
You want to call my fact “bias,” fine at lease they are the facts. The fact is everyone tells lies when it is convenient for them.

That's not true. But even if it were, it doesn't prove your point. You say that you can unilaterally proclaim any government pronouncement wrong because they always lie. They do not. And showing examples of where they have lied does not prove that they lie in every case.

Yes, when one has been proven wrong the best thing to do is to bail out from the discussion, especially when they cannot back up their allegations that they assume are the facts. My advice is do some real research on the topic before you make a compleat fool out of yourself. You have a nice day

Is English your first language? I ask because your spelling and syntax are appalling.

As I've shown you I can answer these questions. They've been answered hundreds of times before. You can keep protesting that you don't believe them based on your flimsy, ill-thought out notions of conspiracy. But don't expect anyone to bother continually answering queries that are based on worthless supposition.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join