It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Stepford Wives thread on Icke (www.davidicke.com...) was closed right after we started talking about demon possession & after I posted this video about Faul being a rept.

This thread was very popular & relatively free of trolls until we started talking about demon possession used in mind control. Then the attacks started in earnest - seems like some people were not comfortable w/ this line of research. It makes me think we are onto something w/ this if they're suppressing the Truth like this - especially since they closed the thread. They also cut references to one of my posts where I said people were uncomfortable with us discussing demons and that's when the attacks began.

PID & Truth Suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Update: the thread is back up after some strategic deleting.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me out? It's been mentioned before that when The Beatles put a picture of Aleister Crowley on the Sergeant Pepper album in 1967 few people had heard of him.

It started me wondering how The Beatles may have come across him. I own several of Crowley's books but only have access to one at the moment.

The Book of Thoth (which I have with me) was originally published in a limited edition of 200 numbered and signed copies in 1944 and after that the first reprint was in 1969, according to my copy.

Do you have any of Crowley's books handy to see when they were first printed and how common they might have been prior to 1967?

If not, I'll have a go at a google search, but you may be able to save me some time if you can help. Thanks.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by berenike]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Do you have any of Crowley's books handy to see when they were first printed and how common they might have been prior to 1967?

If not, I'll have a go at a google search, but you may be able to save me some time if you can help. Thanks.

I only have 'The Book of the Law' which was a reprint from the early 'nineties...but due to my poor 'filing' and thousands of books I can't find it at the moment....I'll keep searching though!

I do have "The Book of Black Magic" by A.E. Waite privately published in 1898 however, and he was (as I understand) a member of The Golden Dawn (and there was a Temple set up in Havelock North in New Zealand....now a private residence). I think that if people moved in the 'right circles' there would be no doubt they would have been aware of Crowley, Israel Regardie and Dion Fortune as well as Keats et al.

These links might help:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ask.com... 5.phtml&sg=xSEKvElwhbS5gns2loJ1YKsn5x22OfgcOgFA10vzhdE%3D&tsp=1258151094160

www.ask.com... project%2Faleister_crowley.html&sg=p5zD85RHC9%2BKgUTQyUTHh4OATyvSYBUVduppGm6oVgA%3D&tsp=1258151094160

www.ask.com... p1PUYrYGeVhKJd0I5%2Fz83TBDtsDzAc1nnKRZl%2BNXsM%3D&tsp=1258151094160

[edit on 13-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Many thanks - I'll start to list my findings here:

The Book of Lies - first published 1912/13 reprinted 1962

Book of the Law - privately published 1938 (USA 1942) re-issued 1987

Magick Without Tears - 1954

Confessions of Aleister Crowley - quote from Wiki "The original printing in 1929 (Mandrake Press, London) only included the first two volumes. All printings since 1969 have included all six". There is no mention of any reprints between 1929 & 1969.

The Vision and the Voice - 1972 & 1999

Little Essays Towards Truth 1938 & 1991

Up until now I haven't found anything to indicate the number of books printed for each first edition. If The Book of Thoth is anything to go by it would seem to be a fairly small amount. Not something you'd just fall over in the 1950s / early 60s version of Waterstones. But that's just a guess.

Here is a Bibliography:

www.poetry-archive.com...

A lot of Crowleys work seems to have been written/published up to and including 1944 then there's a gap until 1969 when it all picks up again. This list has 'Magick Without Tears' being published in the 1970s not 1954 as per Wiki.

I think this exercise has to be a 'fail' - I can't find enough detailed information to be helpful. The inclination is to say that Crowley's works were not widely available until after 1969 when he was made famous by various musicians / New Agers so it was worthwhile reprinting his books but I haven't conclusive proof of that.

AorAki I think you're right that people 'moving in the right circles' would be aware of Crowley, Regardie, etc. So the question is, were The Beatles introduced to this kind of thing by people 'in the know' or did one of them pick up an old book or two in a second hand book shop?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Geez 'bro' I quoted you so the people who have you on ignore can see what you had to say because it was pertinent.

Ok, sorry. My bad.

But notice that Faulcon has completely ignored it anyway!

She doesn't care that she posts disinfo and doctored 'evidence' to fool people into believing her PID nonsense.

It's unfortunate that you take her seriously.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
The Stepford Wives thread on Icke (www.davidicke.com...) was closed right after we started talking about demon possession & after I posted this video about Faul being a rept.

This thread was very popular & relatively free of trolls until we started talking about demon possession used in mind control. Then the attacks started in earnest - seems like some people were not comfortable w/ this line of research. It makes me think we are onto something w/ this if they're suppressing the Truth like this - especially since they closed the thread. They also cut references to one of my posts where I said people were uncomfortable with us discussing demons and that's when the attacks began.

Update: the thread is back up after some strategic deleting.

Which highlights perfectly that your claims of 'truth suppression' were absolute nonsense.

:shk: :shk: :shk:

It makes me think we are onto something w/ this if they're suppressing the Truth like this - especially since they closed the thread.

Since it's now back up again - does that now make you think that you aren't onto something?!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread may provide a little light relief - The Beatles Never Broke Up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh, good. I'm glad Crowley is being discussed. I think he must be important since all the drama at Icke after he & demon possession became a topic.

Another update: I got this after posting that the timing of the thread's closure had not gone unnoticed.

Dear faulconandsnowjob,

You have received a warning at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason:
-------
Criticising Moderation on the Forum - First Notice

faulconandsnowjob

discussing moderation is not allowed in the open forum. If you wish to discuss moderation, please do so via pm function...

Merlin

You know you're onto something good when
1) the attacks increase manyfold
2) threads are actually shut down &
3) you receive a warning for "criticizing mods"

Oh, yes. This area definitely needs more research!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I agree with faulcon that one of the indications you're on to something is when bringing up a certain topic apparently strikes a raw nerve. The day I joined ATS and began posting, I went into a JFK assassination conspiracy thread and posted a link to a site that had diagrams of secret societies connections to each other and ultimately to the JFK hit and some of those connections went through known CIA upper management names.

I was immediately driven off the thread with ridicule, flaming and the usual tactics. So, when I first read the PID thread and witnessed the same tactics, only then was I open-minded enough to look into it seriously. It's the wrath meter that goes off when one has been around these boards and becomes savvy about the tactics, seeing how wrath is used to try and intimidate posters who reveal certain things.

The whole Crowley business is troubling. Towards the end of the long review on this amazon page, notice the comment about the captured Nazi Rudolf Hess being a body double...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
...The whole Crowley business is troubling. Towards the end of the long review on this amazon page, notice the comment about the captured Nazi Rudolf Hess being a body double...

www.amazon.com...

Some interesting stuff there:

... Richard Spence doesn't discard the notion out of hand that A.C. had somehow (through pyscho-mystical-ritualistic means rather than some early form of EMF gadgetry, we ask) 'implanted' a dream in Hess's mind where the fellow found himself in Buckingham Palace received by the King (pp. 247-8)... Nor is the author dismissive about the idea the ageing Mage could interrogate the captured occultist Deputy Führer (or his body-double, we might add), utilizing his battle-tested psychotropic armamentarium...

There are just too many coincidences and strange occurrences to deny that Crowley was in some manner involved with British Intelligence. What is more interesting is the people who crossed his path. The people who are connected to AC or his occult organization reads like a "lifestyles of the rich and famous" for that period...Aldous Huxley, Ian Fleming, L Ron Hubbard, etc.

The book also shows the connections between all the intelligence communities and the Freemasons and other mystery schools of the occult. With all the Freemasons in positions of worldwide power and politics, it would seem to be a perfect cover for passing confidential information among spies...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
More on Sir Francis Bacon...

prs.org...

Notice on this page the "Orphic Egg" and consider Lennon's "I am the eggman" as well as the title of Macca's solo album "Back To The Egg"...

prs.org...

It's a magical, mystery tour. Magic. Mystery. Ancient mystery schools. Secret societies. Et cetera.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interesting observation from someone today about Faul. TRJ posted this today on PID Miss Him:

Billy has a small tic of sticking out his tongue, if only for a fraction of a second at times.
It doesn't seem he means to do it when he does.

It is almost lizardlike, an involuntary reaction.

only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That's very interesting... the reptilians among us thing. Good find.

Note the piggy in the second illustration on this page along with the explanation that the pig is a cryptic symbol for Sir Francis Bacon and I think that can be related to the song "Piggies" and the line "eat their Bacon" with a capital B...

prs.org...

Now please notice the famous Lennon jab at Faul in the form of this piggy photo here...

www.flickr.com...

Bacon. Sir Francis Bacon. This is all to do with Bacon and both Huxleys wanting what Bacon called The New Atlantis.

I own a copy of Bacon's The New Atlantis. I'm going to read that and report to this thread if anything in there has been copied in some way in any Beatles lyrics or album art.

We also later get this here...

tralfaz-archives.com...

Pigs On The Wing, Pink Floyd

and the coincidence of Pink Floyd recording at Abbey Road same time as the Beatles...

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think the Beatles were hi-jacked by the Illuminati. There is Illuminati symbolism all over the place...

I think you're onto something w/ Bacon. The Manson family smeared "Pigs" in blood, right? Illuminati plan to start Helter Skelter so that they could initiate the NWO?

Oh, & there's the Rutles song, "Piggy in the Middle." Too bad they removed the video from the film from YT.

I also think the Crowley connection is important...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've made some progress on breaking down the Beatles' song lyrics but I still have several more weeks of work to do on them before I will have something interesting to report here on coded message lyrics analysis.

I think that is well put, faulcon, that the group was hi-jacked by The Illuminati. That's exactly what happened, I think.

Getsmart, I'm beginning to feel the need for us to try and summarize where we are at present in our attempts to answer the questions you laid out for us at the beginning of
this thread. I feel like several of us agree on a lot of things, while we continue to investigate some potential leads.

I believe progress has been made. Much work left to be done. The secret societies and
mind control leads from you and others have been most enlightening. I think faulcon
has the big picture pretty well nailed, as well. We all agree that there was some hidden
program and heavy manipulation. The 'official' history of The Beatles says nothing but that everything was random and coincidental. We know better.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The following intuitive ideas are what I would call tantalizing potential leads, but I wouldn't say they are anywhere near being conclusions because they are pending much more research...

Aldous and/or Julian Huxley possibly being involved

The Bacon Society possibly being involved

Possible direct involvement of Aleister Crowley

Emitt Rhodes being in any way involved

Feud between John and "Paul" being faked

The following ideas are, I think, what we could all agree on...

One or more doubles were used for one or more Beatles

Original Paul vanished in late 1966 prior to the long studio residency
for secret work on the Sgt Pepper album (sessions were strictly closed to
outsiders)

There was heavy psychotropic drug use within the group. By the time of the
rooftop Let It Be concert, Lennon could not remember words to his own songs
and had to be prompted by lyric sheets during performance (this could have
been the result of '___', heroin, or ECT)

There is reason to suspect that mysterious connections existed between the
dark side of the Laurel Canyon rock 'n roll culture and the Beatles

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I think we all have been hitting some strong
potential truths as we have sort of been scatter-shooting around the main topic
looking for leads.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Interesting observation from someone today about Faul. TRJ posted this today on PID Miss Him:

Billy has a small tic of sticking out his tongue, if only for a fraction of a second at times.

Maybe Paul was a "lizard" too!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Switching Yard, great summary & attempt to pull this all together. Maybe the next step would be to look into other possible Beatle replacements? But then again, maybe it's more important to focus on the puppet masters...

What does "Flaming Pie" mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So sumarize something for me...what would be the purpose of a Faul?

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I thought this was worthy of a reply. I know some have this poster on ignore, but really, if you can't roll with the punches and take criticism over this topic due to it's unique nature.....

Anyway, it seems that Paul did similar 'tonguey-things'.

Nice to see Dakudo surreptitiously admit that there is a Paul and a Faul (see last sentence)

Originally posted by Dakudo

Maybe Paul was a "lizard" too!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Dakudo]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join