It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great observation, berenike. I agree with you!

And thanks for the legal insights, faulcon. I would love to see this controversy go into a false identity court case. I wonder if there have been precedent false identity cases in England or the USA and how were they resolved? In the case of Sir Paul, the royals and British Intelligence would pull strings in England. Here in the USA, the CIA and possibly FBI would be in Sir Paul's corner as to not upset relations with the royals. So, it would be a tough fight as TPTB can falsify documents and so forth.

That's a cool video clip I hadn't seen before. He always gets that joking attitude but then just spills it as if daring anyone to make something of it other than sarcasm. Weird.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
And thanks for the legal insights, faulcon.

I just wanted to add that while Heather Mills could be deposed, some things would be subject to the marital privilege & the gag order imposed during the divorce.

If Sir Paul were foolish enough to pursue a defamation claim, he could be counter-sued for fraud. He could also be forced to submit to a physical exam. Bettina Krischbin could be deposed. The Italian forensic scientists could be either called as fact witnesses or expert witnesses. The missing Mal Evans' memoir of the Beatles could potentially be dug up. I just don't think Sir Faul is going to want to focus so much attention on PID.

I would love to see this controversy go into a false identity court case.

That would be up to a prosecutor to do, unfortunately.

I wonder if there have been precedent false identity cases in England or the USA and how were they resolved?

Sure. Identity theft is a huge problem. It even happened to me once. Whether a case such as this where a famous person was imposter-replaced has ever gone to trial... I doubt it. I'm sure I would have heard about it by now.

In the case of Sir Paul, the royals and British Intelligence would pull strings in England. Here in the USA, the CIA and possibly FBI would be in Sir Paul's corner as to not upset relations with the royals. So, it would be a tough fight as TPTB can falsify documents and so forth.

Oh, sure. It's a cinch to falsify documents. I'm sure Sir Paul was well-equipped w/ a fake passport & other documents. However, he did, oddly, fail to take a passport w/ him when he went to Africa w/ Mal Evans in Nov. of 1966. I wonder what was up w/ that?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, faulcon.

Yes, the trip to Africa. I don't think we know what that was about. Then years later, he and Linda go to Lagos, Nigeria (which happens to be one of the most corrupt and dangerous places on Earth) to record Band On The Run in a shack with unprofessional equipment. During that trip, he has said that all his demo tapes were stolen by armed robbers. He says he had to produce the album from memory (he supposedly would always rely on demo tapes to remind him of song melodies, chords and lyrics (songs that he himself claims to have written) and says that the demo tapes are still missing.

Coincidently (wink), his self-congratulatory film GIVE MY REGARDS TO BROADSTREET was about stolen/missing tapes. He seems to have this thing about relying on tapes and being in a tight spot if any tapes are stolen or go missing.

I just think we don't know the half of the true story of what has been going on!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Then years later, he and Linda go to Lagos, Nigeria (which happens to be one of the most corrupt and dangerous places on Earth) to record Band On The Run in a shack with unprofessional equipment. During that trip, he has said that all his demo tapes were stolen by armed robbers. He says he had to produce the album from memory (he supposedly would always rely on demo tapes to remind him of song melodies, chords and lyrics (songs that he himself claims to have written) and says that the demo tapes are still missing.

A likely story. This sounds like a cover story. I bet Tavistock was responsible for pretty much everything post Paul. Just a feeling...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It does sound very much like a cover story. He claims that the robbers who ambushed him and Linda were not after money, did not want to kidnap them. had no extortion plans, but demanded the demo tapes then split the scene. It's like something out of a comic book. By the way, I don't know the significance, but someone Macca says helped get the sessions going properly and who was already in Lagos was Ginger Baker, drummer for Cream (Clapton connection).

Today, I researched a bit of Texas law on "False Personage" or impersonating someone else. This would be in the unlikely scenario that a prosecutor would try Faul or some other celebrity or public figure. One of the burdens of proof is "intent to defraud." So, it got me wondering if Faul were to say he was brainwashed, therefore the fault of intent to defraud is on the black ops who did the brainwashing and mind control... well, theoretically, that could be a defense; what do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Today, I researched a bit of Texas law on "False Personage" or impersonating someone else. This would be in the unlikely scenario that a prosecutor would try Faul or some other celebrity or public figure. One of the burdens of proof is "intent to defraud." So, it got me wondering if Faul were to say he was brainwashed, therefore the fault of intent to defraud is on the black ops who did the brainwashing and mind control... well, theoretically, that could be a defense; what do you think?

It seems to me that if Faul had been brainwashed into thinking he were the real Paul McCartney, then there would not the requisite intent to defraud. That would be interesting to bring in his handlers as the real culprits.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It would take a prosecutor who would spend the time and effort to research this topic. As we know, Jim Garrison researched (reading front to back all volumes of the Warren Report) the JFK hit before indicting Clay Shaw. Then when he brought that case, CIA pulled all kinds of shenanigans to derail and cause public ridicule towards Garrison and his witnesses.

When I read in the Texas law book about "intent to defraud," it's funny because the first thing I thought of was if someone masquerades as a public figure at a Halloween party, it's O.K. because there's no intent to defraud. The only other excuse I could think of would be if someone were coerced to impersonate and in the Faul case, that coercion might exist in the form of involuntary mind control and/or whatever the legal term is for "do or die" coercive threat (as in, play ball or end up like Brian Epstein, Mal Evans, Lennon, etc).

Anyway, the chance of any kind of court case seems extremely remote unless there emerges some dramatic disclosure from a reliable surprise witness or something else quite dramatic. Obviously, when the knighting took place, it was the seal of approval by the royals and a big green light to continue the world tours and so forth. No retirement necessary!

Faulcon, you mentioned the gag order on Heather Mills. Would it become null if a criminal case compels testimony?

For readers just tuning in to this topic, Heather Mills stated on television that she discovered something about "Paul" that was a huge betrayal of trust and she clarified that it was not infidelity. She went on to say that the world couldn't handle the truth of this matter and she hinted that she could not say more for fear of losing her life. Ask any PIA devotee what Heather could have been referring to and they will say she's simply a liar. Those of us in the PID camp say her comments fit right in with our theories.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I predict that if this case of false identity is ever broken wide open in the public arena and the heat turned up on TPTB, you will see some kind of staged verification event with much joking around and light-hearted banter in the event and in the media (as in the stories they report about UFOs, TV anchors would say things like "what kind of a nut would believe that nonsense?! Of course he's still alive!")... just saying there would be much ridicule tossed at PID researchers and plenty of jokes about it on TV where it would land in the 'kicker' segment of the broadcast ---the last spot before the end of the newscast---(where you have the humorous 'odd' stories like the dog that rides his own skateboard). Laughs all around during and after a staged verification event that would utilize falsified documents and so forth.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ask any PIA devotee what Heather could have been referring to and they will say she's simply a liar.

Er, maybe because she is!

Even her father admits it:

HEATHER MILLS - MILLS' FATHER: 'HEATHER IS A LIAR'

Oh, and a judge:

Judge's damning verdict on liar and fantasist Heather Mills

Not enough evidence for you?

Then how about her ex publicist:

'Heat her Mills is a bitch who tricked me into spreading lies about Paul McCartney,' claims her ex-Hollywood PR Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Nx

I Think it's pretty clear!

The fact that you use Heather Mills - labeled in court of law as a liar by the trial judge - as some 'credible' source of PID evidence is laughable in the extreme and just shows how desperate you are for PID evidence that you use the name of such a discredited individual to support your bogus theories.

Those of us in the PID camp say her comments fit right in with our theories.

And they "fit right in" with the following - equally ridiculous - theories:

1. Paul is actually Jesus, reincarnated back to Earth to save Mankind.

2. Paul is a Martian.

3. Paul killed JFK.

Etc, etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Ask any PIA devotee what Heather could have been referring to and they will say she's simply a liar.

Er, maybe because she is!

Even her father admits it:

HEATHER MILLS - MILLS' FATHER: 'HEATHER IS A LIAR'

Oh, and a judge:

Judge's damning verdict on liar and fantasist Heather Mills

Not enough evidence for you?

Then how about her ex publicist:

'Heat her Mills is a bitch who tricked me into spreading lies about Paul McCartney,' claims her ex-Hollywood PR Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Nx

I Think it's pretty clear!

The fact that you use Heather Mills - labeled in court of law as a liar by the trial judge - as some 'credible' source of PID evidence is laughable in the extreme and just shows how desperate you are for PID evidence that you use the name of such a discredited individual to support your bogus theories.

Those of us in the PID camp say her comments fit right in with our theories.

And they "fit right in" with the following - equally ridiculous - theories:

1. Paul is actually Jesus, reincarnated back to Earth to save Mankind.

2. Paul is a Martian.

3. Paul killed JFK.

Etc, etc, etc.

A response from a PIAer.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Switching Yard, you brought up the gag order on Heather Mills... I don't know the answer to what it would prevent her from talking about, if anything, in a criminal case. That would require knowing the terms of the gag order, plus a fair bit of research. Her testimony in general would be limited by the rule protecting confidential communication of married partners. Whatever Faul told her in confidence w/ no 3rd parties present would be privileged. However, the rule of incompetency (that a wife or husband can't testify against the other) would not apply b/c they are no longer married.

Also, since we're talking about legal issues... Bettina Krischbin tried to revive her paternity case in Germany after discovering that Faul had sent a double to give blood back in 1983. The Germans refused to allow it b/c the statute of limitations (SOL) had run. In the USA, a party cannot commit fraud & have the SOL work to bar a claim against them. If a party commits fraud, the SOL is tolled (stopped) until the opposing party discovers the fraud. Bettina acted immediately after discovering the fraud, but her case was still thrown out. IMO, the Germans just did not want to open up that can of worms. More on this case:

plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Bettina Krischbin tried to revive her paternity case in Germany after discovering that Faul had sent a double to give blood back in 1983.

Why would 'Faul' need to send a double?!

He wouldn't need to, since he couldn't possibly be the father - could he?!

Now Paul on the other hand, would send a "double" if he really was the father and didn't want it proved....

Guess that didn't occur to you, did it?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It is interesting that the German case is disagreeable with "Sir Paul"... leads me to believe he really doesn't want anything to do with any forensics identity exam. I can understand a double sending a double just to make sure to get a negative result and confuse the situation.

No one has been able to pin down how many doubles of Beatles and their entourage have come and gone. We do strongly believe on this thread that the situation with doubles is a glass onion. Start chipping layers off of it and you find there are more layers than you thought at first peering into it from the outside.

This whole controversy is a multi-layered affair... which is what TPTB like it to be (see voluminous research out there re who killed JFK)... it's "a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma."

TPTB like to obfuscate these kinds of deceits so that researchers will encounter a slippery slope when they try to get to the truth of it.

In this thread, however, we are well on the way to breaking something. It will just take more time and work, but things are beginning to add up albeit with still missing puzzle pieces.

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I keep coming back to this video, which looks a little strange to me...

www.youtube.com...

George Harrison especially looks and sounds strange, but the others too seem some kind of wacked out. When Harrison says "I'm too great to be doin' that Twist and Shout!" at about 3:00 in, I sense that he is heavily drugged but not recreationally so, if you get what I'm saying. "Paul" looks like he's on ecstasy or something. At 5:15 you see Lennon having to use a cheat sheet for lyrics and chords because his mind has been so shattered he has little or no long or short term memory.

Something about the video is ghastly.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I can understand a double sending a double just to make sure to get a negative result and confuse the situation.

What a load of nonsense!

A "double" sends another double "just to make sure to get a negative result and confuse the situation"???

You're the one clearly 'confused'!

Do you know how DNA testing works?

Clearly you don't!

The likelihood of a double having the same DNA profile of the child is well below 0.001% (1 in 100,000)!

And even if 'Faul' had sent another double - the chances that the double's DNA profile matches the childs are exactly the same as 'Faul's'! Ie: 0.001%!

Your argument - yet again - is PROVEN to be ridiculous!

In this thread, however, we are well on the way to breaking something.

The only thing you are "well on the way to breaking" are the rules of truth and logic!

I have repeatedly had to correct the LIES and distortions you and your fellow PIDDERS have posted on this thread - yet you blindly ramble on with even more stupid theories that have again been PROVEN to be false, deluding yourselves that you are getting somewhere....

Such as connecting people to Paul's 'death' who were already dead DECADES before Paul's 'replacement'! Ie Crowley....

Such as claims that 'Faul' put subliminal messages in his video - only for it to be proven that the video in question was doctored by a fellow PIDDER....

Such as claims that ONLY 'Faul' stuck his tongue out - only for it to be PROVEN that Paul did pre PID....

Such as claims that 'Faul' sent a "double" for a DNA test - even though the "double" would have the EXACT SAME chance of testing positive as 'Faul'....

Etc., etc.....

:shk: :shk: :shk:

Stay tuned.

What for? More lies and laughable theories without a shred of credible evidence to back them up?

More absolute drivel written by people wallowing in the quicksand of the ridiculous, who refuse to see reason and refuse to accept that the rebutals presented PROVE their claims untrue?

Can't wait...

:bnghd:

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It is interesting that the German case is disagreeable with "Sir Paul"... leads me to believe he really doesn't want anything to do with any forensics identity exam. I can understand a double sending a double just to make sure to get a negative result and confuse the situation.

I think Faul IS the double for Paul. Maybe Faul really did give his own blood in 1983 for the paternity test. He certainly wouldn't have had to worry about getting nailed as the father!

No one has been able to pin down how many doubles of Beatles and their entourage have come and gone.

Have I posted this? It is an interview w/ Dr. Stephen Lynn, allegedly the attending physician when John (?) was shot:

Interesting to note that the nurse said it didn't look like John Lennon & this doctor was his neighbor and saw him regularly yet didn't know who it was until he opened the wallet. No one said the face was damaged, so why was it so hard to recognize him?

TPTB like to obfuscate these kinds of deceits so that researchers will encounter a slippery slope when they try to get to the truth of it.

There are definitely layers of disinfo surrounding PID. The biggest one, imo, is the car crash story.

I sense that he is heavily drugged but not recreationally so, if you get what I'm saying.

Yep - totally in agreement.

In that "Hey Jude" video, Faul sounds terrible, IMO. It makes me think of how he *really* sounded on the Smothers Bros - at 0:46:

[edit on 21-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Maybe Faul really did give his own blood in 1983 for the paternity test. He certainly wouldn't have had to worry about getting nailed as the father!

I love how you now suddenly change your story after I demonstrated how nonsensical your claim was.

You previously claimed 'Faul' DID send a double:

Bettina Krischbin tried to revive her paternity case in Germany after discovering that Faul had sent a double to give blood back in 1983.

Your constant use of disinformation, falsifications, contradictions, deceit and ridiculous conclusions show exactly why the Paul Is Dead Hoax is exactly that - a hoax.

Thanks faulconpoop.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Regarding Dakudo's skeptic clip...

It's sad when the government uses tax money to fund disinfo comedians. The funniest part is when he says he's with an independent, non-profit organization. Most members of ATS see through that guy and know he's a shill for CIA.

I'm sure CIA employs lots of these disinfo comedians and mind closers. The most obvious one in the JFK hit coverup was Gerald Posner, author of Case Closed. Of course, CIA would like the case to be closed! They want people to stop discussing it.

In the case of the Paul Is Dead controversy, CIA apparently have got a website and some debunking comedians on the payroll who use various techniques toward getting a "case closed" mindset in the public's perception. Of course they want to shut down any discussion of what happened to Original Paul, why and how. It involves illegal mind control among other things that CIA and British Intelligence don't want discussed.

Posters like Dakudo work overtime to try to derail the PID topic, but all they're doing on this thread is polluting it. It's sad when they have to resort to video clips of comedians.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's sad when the government uses tax money to fund disinfo comedians. The funniest part is when he says he's with an independent, non-profit organization. Most members of ATS see through that guy and know he's a shill for CIA.

Ok - where is your proof for that claim?

You haven't any, have you?

What's actually "sad" is people making wild claims they have no credible evidence for.

It's typical of the PIDDERS mindset that anybody who disagrees with their distorted view of the world is immediately labelled as a "disinfo agent", "shill" etc.

Never mind that the PIDDERS have no evidence whatsoever to support this contention. Never mind that the real reason why people disagree with them is because the PIDDERS believe in nonsense.

No. In the PIDDER'S World View people disagree with them because they work for the illuminati - no other reason.

I'm sure CIA employs lots of these disinfo comedians and mind closers.

Just like you are so "sure" of all the other ridiculous claims you make without any credible evidence to back them up.

In the case of the Paul Is Dead controversy, CIA apparently have got a website

Strange that you don't give us a link to this PID/CIA website. Why not?

Is it because this is just another thing you have made up?

Of course they want to shut down any discussion of what happened to Original Paul, why and how.

Again, you make a wild, ridiculous statement without any evidence to support it.

If the CIA wanted to "shut down any discussion" about "original Paul" why is this thread here?

Why are the PID discussion boards like PID MISS HIM still here?

Don't you think an organisation as powerful as the CIA would be able to shut down any website they wanted?

Of course they could - IF they wanted to!

The fact that PID websites and threads can be found all over the internet demonstrates that your claim - yet again - is just pure mindless nonsense!

Posters like Dakudo work overtime to try to derail the PID topic

The topic of this thread is the Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney. Yet you PIDDERS have consistently "derailed" the topic by rambling on about all kinds of off topic nonsense such as Crowley, subliminal messages etc.

but all they're doing on this thread is polluting it.

LOL! That's rich from the poster who continually posts disinformation, innacuracies, untruths and wild speculation built on nothing but the quick sand of his overactive imagination.

It's sad when they have to resort to video clips of comedians.

What's "sad" is when you have to resort to outright untruths in your posts.

Michael Shermer is not a comedian.

I know you don't like TRUTH and ACCURACY, but lets get the FACTS right, shall we?

Michael Shermer is an American science writer, historian of science, founder of The Skeptics Society, and Editor in Chief of its magazine Skeptic, which is largely devoted to investigating and debunking pseudoscientific and supernatural claims.

He received his Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Biology from Pepperdine in 1976. He received his master's degree from California State University in Experimental Psychology in 1978.

Shermer is the author of several books that attempt to explain the ubiquity of irrational or poorly substantiated beliefs, including UFOs, Bigfoot, and paranormal claims.

In 1997 he wrote Why People Believe Weird Things, which explores a variety of "weird" ideas and groups (including cults), in the tradition of the skeptical writings of Martin Gardner.

Shermer has appeared on several television shows and documentaries. In addition, he appears regularly at conferences and other speaking engagements.

Yet, according to you he's a "comedian"?

Never let the TRUTH get in the way of your claims, eh?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have Dakudo on ignore, so I don't know what he posted, but truth suppression abounds in the case of PID.

PID & truth suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

I don't think this is going to stay hidden forever. Posner can try to convince people of "magic bullets" all he wants. Popular Mechanics can post as many articles as it wants "explaining" how a plane can bring down a building that clearly wouldn't have come down w/out some extra help. Some people are going to see right through it no matter what - just like we can see through this plastic Macca... Yeah, sorry, that guy doesn't have the talent, looks or charisma that Paul had. Dakudo can post as many shills as he wants. Some of us can tell the difference between the real deal & the imposter.

But if there are "official" PID debunkers, it means that PID is getting more attention, & they feel the need to squelch it. So, I guess that's a good sign

[edit on 22-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join