It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

PID & truth suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Great, yet another advert for your dusty little blog.

Yeah, sorry, that guy doesn't have the talent, looks or charisma that Paul had.

You also claimed Paul had brown eyes, that Paul never had freckles, that Paul never stuck his tongue out etc - ALL PROVEN FALSE.

"Sorry" - your claims have no credibility outside other closed-minded PID fanatics - especially since you have never provided one shred of substansive evidence.

Some of us can tell the difference between the real deal & the imposter.

Since you couldn't even tell that Paul had freckles, I have little faith in your observational skills.

www.davidicke.com...

Compare with 'Faul':

LOL! Paul never had freckles, eh?

Just one example of how your false, ridiculous claims masquerade as 'fact' in the irrational and delusional world of PID.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh, too bad I can't read what Dakudo posted... The more the PIA'ers post, the more attention PID gets. That suits me just fine.

Here's something you should know. Some of us will never, ever stop trying to get the Truth out about what happened to Paul.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh, too bad I can't read what Dakudo posted... The more the PIA'ers post, the more attention PID gets. That suits me just fine.

Here's something you should know. Some of us will never, ever stop trying to get the Truth out about what happened to Paul.

Fair enough, but 'ignorance' i.e. putting someone on ignore because they don't agree with you is just another form of truth suppression, in my book...I think it's important to be able to see all posters in this thread, regardless of whether I agree with them or not....you can still read their posts and not reply to them, but it is, I reckon, a necessary part of dealing with conspiracies.

I spent a bit of time ( a few hours+) this weekend going through some PID sites and some PIA sites and I must say that I'm more confused than ever...there are so many 'disparate' theories that (my favourite word) obfuscation occurs and it is hard to discern any tangible/logical information when there are, frankly some very whack theories out there....having said that, there are some compelling theories as well and people have obviously invested a great deal of time and energy in providing them for public consumption.

Originally posted by Dakudo

PID & truth suppression

Great, yet another advert for your dusty little blog.

Yeah, sorry, that guy doesn't have the talent, looks or charisma that Paul had.

You also claimed Paul had brown eyes, that Paul never had freckles, that Paul never stuck his tongue out etc - ALL PROVEN FALSE.

"Sorry" - your claims have no credibility outside other closed-minded PID fanatics - especially since you have never provided one shred of substansive evidence.

Some of us can tell the difference between the real deal & the imposter.

Since you couldn't even tell that Paul had freckles, I have little faith in your observational skills.

www.davidicke.com...

Compare with 'Faul':

LOL! Paul never had freckles, eh?

Just one example of how your false, ridiculous claims masquerade as 'fact' in the irrational and delusional world of PID.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

putting someone on ignore because they don't agree with you is just another form of truth suppression,

Dakudo is not on ignore b/c he disagrees w/ me. He is on ignore b/c he only makes abusive, ignorant posts that I have no interest in reading. You have no idea how long I've been dealing w/ this person. He was a troll on the David Icke PID threads, & now he's a troll here. I'm familiar w/ all of his theories & arguments. I do not find them believable or compelling.

Perhaps another reminder is in order that this thread is for discussing theories about what happened to Paul & why - NOT about discussing whether he was replaced. That has already been established.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think this might be a good place to state my position.

I am in neither the PID camp or the PIA camp. I find this an interesting subject and take note of both sides of the argument.

Faulcon knows that I am 'on the fence' but we treat each other with respect (as we do other contributors) and that way we can have an interesting discussion.

I do my utmost not to get drawn into the mud-slinging but I'll take my opportunity here to say that I find it very tiresome.

There are other things to take into consideration besides the photographic evidence and I am aware that some pictures can be tampered with or mis-interpreted. Taking the 'doctored' photos out of the equation any number of people, when presented with visual evidence, will draw their own conclusions and not necessarily agree on what they are seeing. That doesn't make them stupid - they just have a difference of opinion.

I don't think I will ever know for sure if Paul McCartney was replaced by a double or whether he was murdered, kidnapped and kept out of the public eye, had a fatal accident or voluntarily went 'underground'.

What I do think is that there is ample evidence for the social engineering aspect of the story.

Before taking an interest in the PID theory I had some suspicions about the way the music and fashion industries were being used to influence young people but, for the most part, believed it to be the work of entrepreneurs who knew how to manipulate the 'punters' and profit from the marketing of pop idols and models.

I had a serious point to make about how The Beatles could have been exposed to the works of Aleister Crowley. I've read a lot about him and have read several books written by him. His project of ushering in the Age of Horus is worth investigating, given the way society is developing today.

That's not off topic - it is entirely to the point. His works were just not widely available in the early to mid sixties.

It is also worth remembering that we are in BTS here, not ATS. There is a lot more leeway although I think this thread has stayed remarkably to the point.

I would like to know what PIAers think of the social engineering we are discussing but, from the general tone of their previous posts, would hesitate to ask.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

LOL. Yeah, this thread which is hidden in an obsure corner of BTS, certainly gets tons of readers!

The more PIA'ers post, the more obvious it is to the intelligent, logical-minded reader that PID is a load of nonsense.

Here's something you should know. One of your fellow PIDDERS on PID MISS HIM, trj2, has admitted to faking PID evidence:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

So much for "trying to get the Truth out about what happened to Paul."

PIDDERS don't really care about "truth". They are deceitful and fabricate fake evidence.

:shk: :shk: :shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Perhaps another reminder is in order that this thread is for discussing theories about what happened to Paul & why - NOT about discussing whether he was replaced. That has already been established.

For the sake of this thread, it has been established and that is what should be discussed here. I understand that. sorry if i stepped on your toes....it's so hard to keep track of it all :/

I'm back in my box now

...almost: have you seen the admission by trj of doctoring pics?
Not very good form.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

For the sake of this thread, it has been established and that is what should be discussed here. I understand that. sorry if i stepped on your toes....it's so hard to keep track of it all :/

You haven't stepped on my toes. I was just explaining why Dakudo is on ignore. I have no interest in going around & around w/ him about whether Paul was replaced. Obviously, he believes a person can experience a Kafka-esque metamorphosis in a short space of time & I don't. I'm sure you get tired of arguing w/ people who believe in "magic bullets" or that can't see 9/11 was an inside job. At some point, you just want to figure out what happened - & Dakudo has never contributed anything to figuring out what happened to Paul. His posts are not only useless, they're counter-productive to finding the Truth. Anyway, here are some links that establish Paul was replaced:

only1rad.proboards.com...

have you seen the admission by trj of doctoring pics?
Not very good form.

TRJ has done many, many comparisons showing the differences between Paul & Faul. He has "tampered" w/ some photos to prove a point. For example, he removed Faul's mustache on the right to better illustrate the difference between the 2 men. The mustache was only there as a distraction, anyway.

Everyone on PID MH knows that picture of Faul from a trip he took w/ Mal Evans. There was no need to explain he removed the mustache. TRJ has certainly NOT gone around doctoring photos & presenting them as real. Any PID person will tell you to find vintage photos of Paul to compare - from before there was any need to doctor images. Unfortunately, there have been a lot of "new" photos being discovered of "Paul," which are really just doctored photos to confuse the issue. They're flooding the internet now w/ tampered photos... I guess they're feeling threatened. lol

Now back on topic:

Berenike, I think you are right about the Crowley connection. It definitely needs more research. Crowley - famous occultist & British secret agent.

Some people have noticed a similarity between James "McCartney" & Crowley:

Also, the songs he chose for his debut are called ANGEL, DENIAL, & FALLEN ANGEL:

[edit on 22-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

putting someone on ignore because they don't agree with you is just another form of truth suppression,

Dakudo is not on ignore b/c he disagrees w/ me. He is on ignore b/c he only makes abusive, ignorant posts

If telling the TRUTH is "abusive", then that's tough luck on you!

By the way, who is it who makes "abusive" posts about Paul and homosexuality?

Oh, that would be YOU, wouldn't it?!

FAG

Noun
Offensive terms for an openly homosexual man
dictionary.babylon.com...

Who goes around accusing people of being a "dumbass" on Youtube?

Quit your hypocrisy.

I'm familiar w/ all of his theories & arguments. I do not find them believable or compelling.

You don't find trhe TRUTH compelling. You just like living in your own fantasy world so you ignore it.

I back up what I say with HARD evidence. That's what you don't like. That's why you ignore the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Obviously, he believes a person can experience a Kafka-esque metamorphosis in a short space of time & I don't.

More lies and fabrication.

I certainly DO NOT believe "a person can experience a Kafka-esque metamorphosis in a short space of time."

Paul was never replaced - so there was no "metamorphosis".

All your so called differences have been fully explained and debunked - yet you twist things and deceive by claiming I believe things I don't.

Dakudo has never contributed anything to figuring out what happened to Paul.

There's nothing to contribute in that regard because nothing happened to Paul.

His posts are not only useless, they're counter-productive to finding the Truth.

You don't want to believe the truth. I speak it, that's why you term my posts "useless".

Instead you want to talk irrational drivel about downloading minds into brains and how all the Beatles were replaced....

Anyway, here are some links that establish Paul was replaced

Another LIE. They establish no such thing.

TRJ has done many, many comparisons showing the differences between Paul & Faul. He has "tampered" w/ some photos to prove a point.

WTF?! Faking evidence to "prove a point"?!

Boy, I feel sorry for anybody who has you for a lawyer!

He wouldn't need to fake evidence if the point he was making was the TRUTH!

He would post REAL evidence. But since he never had any, he had to fake it!

For example, he removed Faul's mustache on the right to better illustrate the difference between the 2 men. The mustache was only there as a distraction, anyway.

Cut the drivel.

Here are examples of his deceit and photo fakery to make 'Faul's' face appear longer:

PID Fakery:

Use the original and it is just Paul with a mustache:

Another. The PID doctored pic is the first one:

PID FAKERY:

TRJ has certainly NOT gone around doctoring photos & presenting them as real.

I just proved HE DID!

But hey, you just believe your 'truth', eh?

They're flooding the internet now w/ tampered photos... I guess they're feeling threatened. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
More on the Faul/Crowley connection...

Aiwass is the name of the being who dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to Aleister Crowley on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904...

The first appearance of Aiwass was during the Three Days of the writing of Liber Legis...

Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own"[3] and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this intelligence is discarnate."[4] ...

In The Law is for All,[5] he goes on at length in comparison to various other deities and spiritual concepts, but most especially to The Fool. For example, he writes of Aiwass: "In his absolute innocence and ignorance he is The Fool; he is the Saviour, being the Son who shall trample on the crocodiles and tigers, and avenge his father Osiris. Thus we see him as the Great Fool of Celtic legend, the Pure Fool of Act I of Parsifal, and, generally speaking, the insane person whose words have always been taken for oracles." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

From the MAGICAL MYSTERY Tour (one of the songs was "FOOL on the Hill"):

" I was" = Aiwass?

According to Dave McGowarn, Aleister Crowley was a "notorious occultist and British intelligence asset."
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II...

Celluloid Heroes: Part I
or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

Aleister Crowley is best today as a founding father of modern occultism. His wide, hypnotic eyes peer at us on the cover of The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and his influence can be found everywhere in popular culture.

"The Great Beast" has been the subject of several biographies, some painting him as a misunderstood genius, others as a manipulative charlatan. None of them have looked seriously at his career as an agent of British Intelligence...

Secret Agent 666 - Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence And The Occult
By Richard B. Spence
www.rense.com...

(4) Occultists At War

...There is some evidence to suggest that Crowley was working for MI5 during this time, spying on his fellow OTO initiate Karl Germer, a German intelligence agent, so perhaps his excuse for working for The Fatherland is sound. Whatever the case, he was definitely hired by MI5 during WWII...

www.rense.com...

"Crowley was an adept amateur psychologist, had an uncanny ability to influence people and probably utilized hypnotic suggestion in his undercover work," Spence added. "The other thing he made good use of was drugs. In New York, he carried out very detailed studies on the effects of mescaline (peyote). He would invite various friends over for dinner, fix them curry and dose the food with mescaline. Then he observed and took notes on their behavior."
Mescaline, Spence noted, was later used by intelligence agencies for experiments in behavior modification and mind control...

Aleister Crowley Was A British Agent
Encouraged Germany To Sink Lusitania
Historian Reveals The Double Life Of 'The Great Beast 666'
www.rense.com...

The cover of the Sergeant Pepper's album by the Beatles showed a background of, according to Ringo Starr, people "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14). Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROES . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12). One of the Beatle's heroes included on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's was — the infamous Satanist, Aleister Crowley! Most people, especially in 1967, did not even know who Crowley was — but the Beatles certainly did.

The Beatles apparently took Crowley's teaching very serious — Beatle John Lennon, in an interview, says the "whole idea of the Beatles" was — Crowley's infamous "do what thou wilt":

"The whole Beatle idea was to do what you want, right? To take your own responsibility, do what you want and try not to harm other people, right? DO WHAT THOU WILST, as long as it doesn't hurt somebody. . ." ("The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono", by David Sheff and G. Barry Golson, p. 61)

Crowley’s photo appeared on the Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper album cover. The Beatles testified that the characters who appeared on the album were their “heroes.” John Lennon explained to Playboy magazine that “the whole Beatle idea was to do what you want … do what thou wilst, as long as it doesn’t hurt somebody” (Lennon, cited by David Sheff, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, p. 61). This was precisely what Crowley taught.

Aleister Crowley Exposed!
Compiled and commented by David J. Stewart
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

More on Crowley
from Illuminati, Intell & Beatles

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Crowley was interested in reverse speech ("eh ma I" - I am he (as you are he...)). A little background info:

...It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech.
If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.
The pioneer and 20 year veteran of this field, Australian David John Oates, describes Reverse Speech as another form of human communication. He states that language is bi-level, forward and reverse. As the human brain constructs the sounds of speech, it forms those sounds in such a way that two messages are delivered simultaneously. One forwards, which is the conscious mind speaking, and the other in reverse, which is the unconscious mind speaking.
The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes...In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case...

THE THEORY OF REVERSE SPEECH AND SPEECH COMPLEMENTARITY.
(1) Human speech has two disctinctive yet complementary functions and modes. The Overt mode is spoken forwards and is primarily under conscious control. The Covert mode is spoken backward and is not under conscious control. The backward mode of speech occurs simultaneously with the forward mode and is a reversal of the forward speech sounds.
(2) These two modes of speech, forward and backward, are dependent upon each other and form an integral part of human communication. One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode. In the dynamics of interpersonal communication, both modes of speech combined communicate the total psyche of the person, conscious as well as unconscious.
(3) Covert speech develops before overt speech. Children speak backwards before they do forwards. Then, as forward speech commences, the two modes of speech gradually combine into one, forming an overall bi-level communication process...

www.reversespeech.com...

Q9 What do you do with Reverse Speech?
In every situation where people are speaking and extra information is required Reverse Speech can be useful. It has been used successfully in police investigation work...
Q15 What is the difference between Backward Masking and Reverse Speech? Backward Masking is a recording technique were words and statements are deliberately inserted backwards into the sound track, whereas Reverse Speech is a naturally occurring part of every day conversation, happening naturally with no technical manipulation...
Q17 What kind of messages do you get with Reverse Speech? Messages come from all areas of the mind. Sometimes the can come from very matter of a fact parts of the mind and discuss normal every day topics. Other times reversala seem to come from the unconscious part of the mind and give us reasons for current behaviours and health issues. It can even predict future out comes of current behaviour. At the deepest levels of Reverse Speech statements can be found that talk about the the soul itself.
Q18 As you are talking can you hear the reversals of other people? The simple answer is yes. The brain is constantly hearing and decoding Reverse Speech and we recognise it as instinct or gut feeling.

www.reversespeech.com...

Does it reveal anything about our boy, Faul?

***Reversed Lyrics***

Who'll see the Sun? (who'll see)

Who'll sing like the Sun? (the sun)

I am....the Lord's Lucifer

Who's even worth savin'?

ah, I'm.....the Sun (who's even worth savin')

I see, he must die...

I'm Satan (die...)

(see...why)

Come save me

Woah....

He's not

Where was my savior?

Ah..I....why....I

Look [buried in the mix]

Where was my savior?

Why....

"Really Love You" on the Flaming Pie album reversed:

***Reversed Lyrics***

We're evil, yeah
We're evil
They're evil

Hey y'all
We're so evil
Ooh, we're so...we're evil

Hey y'all
We're evil, you know it
Hey y'all...Ooowee

Woah...I am a believer
I wish I'd had Paul with me
I'm a believer
He always was
Beelzebub
Oh yeah, I'm Saint Paul

Yeah source
Yeah, I'm the source of evil
(just a moment)
Yeah, we're evil (moment)
Yeah, Yeah, we're all evil
(yeah, this evil)
Everybody's evil tonight (always)
I'm real evil

The evil life
Hey y'all
You all believe
Yeah, I am that high horse
Bye now, bye now, goodnight

Hey now, fool
Get high, the evil force
True evil, believe it
Yeah we're, yeah we're evil
We're evil, we're evil
Do it right
Ah yes, ah yes
We're evil, we're evil
Lord, lie

WOooh Ooh...
Woo oooh ooh...
yeah yeah
evil

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Live and Let Die reversed:

A man of evil
I gave money
I became of evil

I became of English
Believe me, police scam
Within him lives human blood
Make me a pervasive fellow
(make me one, please make me one, please make me one of)
They hid them with the last, so intriguing

Woah, yeah!
I went with fired me, its funny
I help me with money
Lose mustache, love me now
I used him, easy now

What became of him?
I became a Beatle
What became of him?
I became of English

Nark...believe me, police scam
Within him lives human blood
Make me a pervasive fellow
(make me one, please make me one, please make me one)
They had loved him, its intriguing
The number one is out
Ah, a horny man, oh yeah we knew

I do not think the little cherub-faced Paul was dark at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Unfortunately,by his own words, he has, which is a shame as I liked where he was going.

I will clear up this thread.

The original post of this thread is correct.
I am guilty of intentionally stretching images to go with the theory his head is longer after 1966. I am guilty of this overexaggeration.

maccafunhouse.proboards.com... d=essentials&action=display&thread=4005&page=3

It is unfortunate that PID has been infiltrated by people who manipulated and misinformed, such as the once-irrepressible Sun-King, because they have done nothing for the credibility.

I have enjoyed looking at the polaroids though. It does 'appear' that there has been a change over a very short period of time.

Do you think it is possible to attribute this to drug use (such changes were visible with John Lennon and David Bowie after they started riding the 'Horse'?

interesting comparison of James and Aleister, and the reverse speech is interesting too....it's so far away from my spheres of knowledge/influence that I definitely have trouble accepting them, but they are interesting and curious....I don't believe in God and thus I don't believe in Satan so it is really difficult for me to reconcile my personal beliefs with these....but they keep popping up (in my mind) and they are interesting to ponder and I can't tell you what's going on, but the fact i keep coming back suggests to me that something is....and, even if he wasn't killed/replaced there are some strange goings on...

I just don't know.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately,by his own words, he has, which is a shame as I liked where he was going.

I am guilty of intentionally stretching images to go with the theory his head is longer after 1966. I am guilty of this overexaggeration.

You are starting to see how faulcon completely refuses to see the TRUTH.

For more info on a PIDDER's admission that he fakes photos to trick people into thinking Paul was replaced, see:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I see the link is to Macca's Fun House. Where is the link to what he allegedly said on PID Miss Him? You should not just accept what is said at MFH as the truth. MFH's agenda is to prevent the truth about Paul from coming out. I don't read it much, but I have seen some outright lies told there. Even if TRJ did say that, he obviously can't be accused of any subterfuge, since he explained what he was doing.

It is unfortunate that PID has been infiltrated by people who manipulated and misinformed, such as the once-irrepressible Sun-King, because they have done nothing for the credibility.

TRJ is not an infiltrator. He has done a lot of valuable work towards PID research. However, there have been others, such as Dakudo, who have attempted to infiltrate PID & spread disinfo. They are quickly spotted, usually.

Do you think it is possible to attribute this to drug use (such changes were visible with John Lennon and David Bowie after they started riding the 'Horse'?

No. Not even surgery could account for changes in the facial features. In some cases, such as w/ the tragus & nasal spine, surgery wasn't even possible. And obviously, Paul didn't undergo a series of extensive surgeries w/ palate inserts, etc. to change the curve of his mandibles & shape of his palate.

Anyway, getting back to motivations for why they took Paul out... I think the main reason is that he was a good soul & would not go along w/ any evil agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

And furthermore, Paul was rather restrained in his drug use. He apparently did smoke pot, but usually only took one prelude when offered in Hamburg, & flat out refused to try heroin during the filming of Help!

Reverse speech has been accepted by a court of law in Oregon.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The following is speculation on a conspiracy theory website and is only theory...

Just another summary or recap of where I am right now in my thinking...

Crowley was connected with British Intelligence. Crowley studied the effects of hallucinogens on unsuspecting subjects (coincidentally, Lennon and Harrison said they were first introduced to '___' without their knowledge or permission by thier "dentist" --- same method Crowley used, spiking food or drink). Crowley and other MI5 agents are in with The Tavistock Clinic, which has been studying shell shock since 1920, among other things (like perhaps, ECT?). After his death, Crowley's notes and occult books were kept, studied and further developed by Tavistock. Behavior modification, mind control, brainwashing, the use of hallucinogens... these were the same things that Crowley, MI5, and Tavistock (all interconnected) were interested in. There is a small cadre of super-elites in the world who own practically everything, are occult luciferians, and have infiltrated MI5, Tavistock, the entertainment industry and so forth with their agents/moles (layers of the onion). So, consequently, the intelligence agencies (worldwide) all have a dark side.

Fast forward to late 1963. The Beatles are now living in London (the city of MI5 and The Tavistock Clinic). Going into 1964, the sheer power of Beatlemania now increasing steadily makes an electrifying impact on throngs of mesmerized young girls at concerts. MI5 and Tavistock cannot help but to notice this strange power of the presenter (Beatles) over raptly swooning audiences. It's a power that can profoundly change the consciousness of the whole audience. The audience becomes like one unit ready to respond to the leadership aspect of the power. MI5 noticed that this rapt attention, total submission, and "we lead, you follow" group dynamics had not been seen since Hitler did the same thing, owning his audience of almost orgasmic, total followers.

MI5 secretly recruit The Beatles. The group is told that they must undertake a secret mission for God and country. That mission is to use their power over the masses to promote the ideals of Love and Peace in a secret mass consciousness raising experiment to change the world so there may be no more wars. This concept of the noble knights (The Beatles) defeating evil and war (the Blue Meanies) through popular song appealed to the group very much and they signed on. In public they received MBEs for being good role models, but the real reason was that it was one of their rewards for becoming involved with MI5. Little did The Beatles know that the social engineering experiment involved much more (occult science and the distribution and consumption of untold millions of hits of acid) than bringing peace and love to the world. So, the somewhat gullible Beatles accept the false pretense and don't yet realize what they're in for.

MI5 has since WWII infiltrated the entertainment business with secret agents and controllers. George Martin is one of these but no one is aware of it. Over several secret meetings with MI5, The Beatles are persuaded that ---for security reasons--- they needed body doubles, but not only to look like them but trained to speak like them, too.

After this is agreed to, doubles are found by MI5 and start to work with the original group learning to mimic them. It's all kept under wraps, controlled by Tavistock.

This is where I'm not sure exactly what I think was going on. The Ashers are involved through Tavistock. Drugs are introduced to The Beatles. They are schooled in the Crowley occult material. Guidance is given for transforming their sound to lead and control mass consciousness, like mind control on the masses, on a very large scale.

1966. Original Paul has gone along until now but he's had enough cloak and dagger so he decides to quit the group. There is a row. Paul agrees to stay in until the end of the US tour. This is one of the reasons Lennon looks sullen and temperamental on that US tour. He's on edge. During the tour, doubles who can, by this time, play instruments and sing like the real thing secretly tour with the band and are kept out of sight by intelligence operatives (MI5 and CIA).

Before the Candlestick Park concert, Paul is kidnapped and murdered by black ops elements working for both the MI5/CIA programs and for The Illuminati.

This next thing is a pretty wild idea. The original Beatles are shell shocked to learn of the murder of Paul. All four doubles (including the Faul of today) take the stage at Candlestick Park and do a Beatles concert. CIA makes sure the filming and recording of the event is so minimal it's almost non-existent.

The four "Beatles" in this film about the Candlestick event could very well be, if my hunch is correct, doubles and not the real thing...

www.youtube.com...

The real group ---down to 3 now--- have already been whisked away back to England by US and British Intelligence possibly on a military jet of some sort like the CIA's supersonic and super-secret Blackbird.

Fake vacation trips are taken by the doubles (John's double stars in the Lester film HOW I WON THE WAR). What's really happening to the real Beatles is unknown, but I believe they are in the clinic, perhaps undergoing shell-shock treatment (otherwise known as ECT? Brainwashing? Techniques unknown --- highly classified. Watching A CLOCKWORK ORANGE may give one a hint.

We arrive at the end of 1966 and everything is brought into the lab (studio, lab --- both, really). This is when the pure Sandoz '___' is applied to the group which now includes Faul as a member. They are coached by George Martin and others in creating psychedelic music. Heavy mind control of the group is now in high gear.

PART TWO will be posted in a few days. I'm working out the connection to all of this of the dedicated followers of Sir Francis Bacon, aka The Baconists, who inspired, in the grand tradition of Sir Francis Bacon (author of the "Shakespeare" works and major influence over the King James Bible as well as the Rosicrucian promoter of the idea of world utopia ---The New Atlantis---) ...Bacon inspired the cryptological planting of clues. Bacon had planted a secret message in the works of "Shakepeare" revealing that he was, in fact, the secret illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I, the "virgin" queen.

More to come in PART TWO, but for right now, my head hurts.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here are rare audio recordings of the Candlestick Park concert. I think this is a recording of all four doubles. Listen to "If I Needed Someone"... these are the doubles (Featles, I guess you might say) trying to sound like The Beatles and not doing a very good job of it (although they had rehearsed and memorized all this material and had practiced many hours together)...

The Featles... introducing the Faul of today! ...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Did it sound like they played in the wrong tempos, didn't get the harmonies right, played guitar licks not known in previous performances, and just kind of 'got through it'?

Sounds to me more like a Beatles cover band than the real thing. When "John" speaks and sings, it sounds wrong. His voice doesn't have the right edge to it. The harmonies are way off. When George speaks, introducing Yesterday, it doesn't sound like George. Faul then sings Yesterday as he does today but not as beautifully as Original Paul. The phrasing is wrong and he doesn't hit the notes with the purity of Original Paul. The instrumental backup in this version of yesterday is very botched, as well.

At 2:45 in Part Three, Faul says they're going to do a special request "for all of the backroom boys on this tour". An inside joke? He goes on... "the song is called 'I Wanna Be Allowed To Sing It."

The harmonies on Nowhere Man are atrocious. These aren't the real Beatles botching it. It's four doubles who still aren't too good at mimicking but they're trying! Cover band. There are lots of Beatles cover bands today who sound much closer to the real thing than this garbage. These guys can't really do Paperback Writer. As you can hear, it almost falls apart but Faul carries them on.

It does sound like the Faul of today in those clips, but to my ears doesn't sound like Original Paul and I cannot hear the true voices of the other three. I think all four are fakes in this concert.

The Beatles never gave a Candlestick Park concert. Their stand-ins did.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

MFH's agenda is to prevent the truth about Paul from coming out.

Yet another lie from the same buffoon who claimed Paul never had freckles, that his eyes were brown etc., etc.

Your LIES were exposed on MFH.

MFH exposes PIDDER lies and tells the real truth - not a false one.

You seem to have great difficulty in grasping what is "truth" and what is fiction.

I don't read it much, but I have seen some outright lies told there.

Another empty claim (lie) - devoid of any evidence to back it up.

Even if TRJ did say that, he obviously can't be accused of any subterfuge, since he explained what he was doing.

LOL! He explained that he was a faker AFTER he had already been exposed on MFH in SEPTEMBER!

"He obviously can't be accused of any subterfuge"?

LOL! Unbelievable!

However, there have been others, such as Dakudo, who have attempted to infiltrate PID & spread disinfo.

Yet another lie. And notice this liar - again - never posts any evidence to support her claim.

Why? Cos it's just another of her lies.

Lies and deceit are all PIDDERS have - this thread demonstrates it perfectly.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Even if TRJ did say that, he obviously can't be accused of any subterfuge, since he explained what he was doing.

ROFLOL! So if you explain what you did after you get caught doing something wrong, then you can't be accused of doing something wrong? What law school did you go to?

That is great news. So to anyone who has been caught commiting fraud, just explain what you did, and now no one can accuse you of fraud.
:bash::bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join