It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all self proclaimed aliens report in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Your wasting your time, any of these 'aliens' always say that "they can not offer proof at this time because the 'time is not right'.". Not to mention the whole issue if aliens would even be posting on a discussion board, or any website.

BTW, I do not think there are any aliens on ATS, or likely any website for that matter,lol.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by jkrog08]

Not true!

I'm one who would make such a claim, and I offer evidence, AND, am willing to allow you to test my DNA. Though there IS a catch, you have to do it under my conditions. [conditions stated at alien.wolfmagick.com... ]

YOU let me know when you are ready..cause I am NOW.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

your intentions probably are good ones, maybe you are truthfull, maybe you are not. You might even be that 80 year old guy in the know.

I just don't get it. you say you are not here to prove yourself, you make statements wich are not commonly accepted by the Average Joe but then you get defensive if people do not believe you. For the sake of this discussion, my beliefs are not important. I am not one to judge, and i do not take any sides.

Keep in mind i am not bashing you, i just want to see the reasoning behind it.
You must know when you give out that kind of information you'll get some of the responses you have got already. Why are you surprised by that?

Again, keep in mind i am genuinly interested in your story and these are serious questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So i can expect a u2u from you?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

You source of evidence is my ATS profile? Wow Sherlock there is no fooling you is there!? You are distorting my comments and twisting the context in some vain-glorious attempt to appear astute and learned.I was not aware that i would be placed in a dock and on trial in a kangaroo court of knaves.Maybe there are things you just don't want to hear. Like the undeniable truth that nobody is human.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

like this you mean?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I apologize for the slow response time but I have never felt I fit in with this race, I am different from anyone I know, while not extremely inteligent I do believe I have an uncommon galactic awareness.

However I have no proof.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I do not expect the average joe to be monitoring this site,the average joe consumes a bowl of religion everyday, claiming to be the word of god the average joe takes it as gospel.The average joe is a sheep to be herded by stronger minds.The point is,my claim to non-human essence can neither be proved nor dis-proved.We are talking of the Deus Ex Machina. That which resides within the recepticle we call human bodies.I can tell you what i know from my own experience 20k years ago humanity then known as Anu-Na-Ki was 180k years old, we were on the moon and we were on Mars, between 17k and 11k BP three great ctastrophes occured that destoyed our civilization and brought humanity to near extinction, this knowledge became the story of Hiram Abif ,how the the knowledge of the temple was lost when the builder (humanity) was cut down with three mortal blows. There were so few of us left then, ragged remnants, scavenged technology that we no longer had the means to replace, we sought to remain in the psyche of future generations and prevent devolution by building mathematics all over the world, geodetic declinometers now called henges to measure how far the crust had slipped over the mantle. Fast forward to the present, and now our number is restored, once more we are many, But our collective psyche has amnesia and multiple personality disorder.Lost history and many languages are gaps that need to be bridged, I think mankind is now ready to learn it's history now that much of what was lost is now restored, and thanks to the internet language is no longer a barrier.This is one of my reasons for breaking the silence, an agent provocateur perhaps,but the cosmic forces that caused our downfall then still exist now.I am reminded of the folly of putting all the eggs in one basket, i am consumed with the need to get off this world and to expand our footprint onto others,I am dismayed at our futile attempts in pods.Any fool could build a spaceyard in a crater on the moon and build big ships made from lunar titanium. Any fool except the present powers that be who lack the vision.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Indeed amnesia is something else.
When you talk about lost history, do you mean the tampering? The so called "garden of eden""?

You probably know who put the religions in place. By ongoing threat do you mean their propaganda wich is still leading people on or do you mean they are still here in present day pulling the trings?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Point well made.
Please don't take my comments as derogatory or condescending.
I was merely stating a relevant point.
If in fact, there are ET's interacting with human beings, then a bit of mutual understanding is in order.
That is if there is not an aire of superiority at play.
I don't believe that anyone attempting to convey a message would do so effectively with criticism of the reader.
That is, again, assuming that there is a purpose to all of this, and that it's not purely entertainment for those involved.
So what is the message, and why the interaction?
Perhaps, I'm not asking the right questions.
I am in no means asking anyone to prove themselves either.
Blue pills are entitled to wake up in their beds and believe whatever they want to believe.
Red pills however, want to see how far the rabbit hole goes.
I am a red pill, as are a lot of posters here.
I hope my intentions are clear to you now.

So by all means post away.
You will get no gripes from me.
I am interested in what you have to say, regardless of who else thinks it's relevant or not.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

That is if there is not an aire of superiority at play.

A very good and honest post with a very good point.

The concept of superiority is a human one.
The very fact that we invented the concept of "being superior" means we are not.

[edit on 20/9/09 by locster]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I'm amazed by you.

You have all this knowledge, you travell across the universe, and YET, you still haven't discovered the wonders of the "Enter" key.

Amazing... Trully amazing.

An alien without the knowledge to make a paragraph... But hey, you can't ask for too much, right? After all, you work with anti-gravity, that must use most part of your brain?

And to see a alien pissed off, and use a terrestrial expression like "there is no way of fooling you, Sherlock (...)" ?

Wow...

...seriously... Wow.

[edit on 20/9/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

another banal little Hitler upset by my grammar

Hitler?

Do you expect that people respect you and believe you, when you call someone Hitler just because you don't have any credibility?

Do you expect me to believe that you come from a old civilization, that you have all the knowledge from thousands of years on the palm of your hands, when you don't have ANY respect for those who don't believe in the details of your character?

I seriously hope that you're joking, because you're an idiot. Just because you were born in a country that was never affected by war directly, doesn't mean you can call anyone whatever you like.

For you, Hitler is a character in history that you learned about in school. To me, is someone that could easily crush my country, and if our governament at the time wasn't able to keep neutral, we were INCHES away from entering the war.

this is the ATS websiite isn't it? or have i stumbled into the anal retentive english for losers website?

Dunno. You tell me... You're the one that comes from the species that loves to do anal probes.

I will say this one last time, discuss the issue with me or simply ignore.

Oh, I am discussing the issue with you. I'm simply testing you.

You know, just because I don't ask questions about your fairy talle, doesn't mean I'm not questioning your credibility.

I actually did more on this discussion with the little provocation that I made to you, than what I would manage if I was making questions about your story.

You, alone, have showed how pathetic your "character" is.

An old person is wise and calm, because of all the years from which they saw so many stupid people and discussions. If I attacked a old person like I did with you, I would be ignored or simply answered in an amazingly calm way.

But, an alien that has so many re-incarnations, that has lived so many years, loses its temper because "a pathetic and juvenille" points out his ability to make paragraphs?

I'm sorry that you showed so much frustration just because I don't believe your fairy talle that you spent so much time making up... But that just shows how fake you are.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Guys, can we please focus on the topic and not each other and even less so, each other's spelling and grammar.

And mind you manners.

Civility and Decorum are Required

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm not an alien, but I am convinced that my wife must be from another planet...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I just want to give a single clue as to where I actually come from. You can take it for what it's worth. I will be speaking in my native alien language.

Na Nu Na Nu!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

OK Locster, first let me tell you that "Eden" merely refers to the civilization that existed before the destruction. The Aborigines of Australia refer to it as "Dream time before the trees were turned upside down". I should probably also add that actually it is Ed-En, as in En-Ki/En-Lil, it is the Sumerian version from which genesis/first testament are derived. It is called En-uma El-ish. Much of the first testament (i use the term loosely, it was a copy of a copy etc.) is the story of our struggle to rebuild, the laws were required to ensure rapid pro-creation and restoration of our number, A focus on building and family planning and the need for co-operation.We are all Anu-Na-Ki, the wars were between ourselves, not all of us remained on Earth, It was not the wars that destroyed us per se, the distraction and lack of co-operation didn't help for sure. You see, our solar system orbits the Galaxy every 228m years, Our Galaxy is consuming a smaller Galaxy, every 228m years we pass through the main induction zone, Gravitational tides, loose star systems, rogue planets, and debris of all kinds. Now this has been happening for a long time,The whole outer rim of our Galaxy is accreting literal stellar matter. We are surfing a big wave with little regard for the rocks just below the surface. and this was our down-fall, the wars saddly came in-between and after, disputes over direction and purpose.I hope this helps to answer your first question.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It is not my desire to get off on the wrong foot, you made the observation that i used the V monologue as regards to Charlie Sheen, he will be Viciously Vilified and hopefully Vindicated in his attempt to bring light to a deliberately darkened area, I too will be Viciously Vilified and in time Vindicated, so too will all others who seek to make the truth known. My entry into this website was started there for the express purpose of making that connection. Many things are now intertwined and i shall be commenting on several other threads.I will provide the dots, it is up to you to make the connections. Now, i am telling you that i, you, and everybody else on this planet is Anu-Na-Ki, I am putting forward that maybe we should ask what is human? before we ask what is alien?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It is easy to see some are impressed with others that have an inclination toward intellect and eloquence even if it is slightly flawed grammatically or somewhat referentially. The underlying meaning is inherent. Well done. I'm speaking of some of the posts on this thread thus far.

I for one, am not entirely impressed with just the intellectual rambling and ineffectual fairy tales. However, I will take the Anu- Na- Ki mythos into deeper consideration if there is per chance a more credible and immediate form of proof of origin. And there is!

I posit to say that anyone claiming alien or extraterrestrial lineage or origin is also probably privy to certain logics and intellectual methodologies that are far more advanced than that of the current perceived collective human psyche. That being said, one would not think it too difficult to:

A) Add to a current line of thinking in an obvious advanced manner so as to show the cumulative advancement that we Humans are heading towards or,

B) Correct or rewrite a flawed methodology or line of thinking that we are currently using to no positive avail.

In other words, Give us a new mathematical formula/formulae that is in addition to a currently used mode of mathematics so as to see it's obvious affects towards advancement in thinking in technology or

Correct a flawed scientific line of reasoning by rerouting it toward a positive outcome that is inherently obvious to all of those who would know.

These are just examples of things that could be readily posted to show advanced thinking not currently used on our planet or timeline. Surprise us maybe by showing us something that might be obvious to you but we collectively overlooked entirely. Please. No reinventing peanut butter or the wheel. Nothing of simplicity. It must show obvious advancement when compared to our own current modes of thought.

If you would also be so kind as to show where your line of thought begins as compared to where our's ends, then maybe we could collectively suss the gap inbetween should there be one.

One last request. Could you please upload a sample of your scripting or writing should you still use any, that is telling of some anecdotal aspect of your culture or society in general. A bedtime story of sorts perhaps. And with this story or sample post a Primer so as to have us be able to discern, decode and read in the hopes of understanding. Double the points if the sample is from a page of an Operator's Manual for one of your craft or other relevant technological pieces of everyday use.

Thanks in advance for any contribution that is honest, relevant, authentic and testable.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

You source of evidence is my ATS profile? Wow Sherlock there is no fooling you is there!? You are distorting my comments and twisting the context in some vain-glorious attempt to appear astute and learned.I was not aware that i would be placed in a dock and on trial in a kangaroo court of knaves.Maybe there are things you just don't want to hear. Like the undeniable truth that nobody is human.

Actually, I was genuinely interested in hearing from a non-human alien.

That's what this thread was about, as I recall...

You claimed to be one, and then when I pointed out that it was sort of odd for a non-human Alien to be so familiar with V for Vendetta, enough to make a poem about Charlie Sheen, well, then you changed your story to claim that all Humans are Aliens, in order to appear as if you hadn't tried to directly deceive people here.

Others may have missed that, I didn't.

You joined ATS to post in this thread (clearly) on the date you posted here in this thread.

You got sloppy, and couldn't resist the urge to post about Charlie Sheen.

Heck man, you could STILL have been an Alien, I was just pointing out that it was wierd that an Alien couldn't resist commenting on Charlie Sheen, and used extensively well crafted poetry based upon an Earth movie to do so...

But from your response, I can see I hit the nail right on the head. You're not a non-human alien at all.

That's unfortunate, because I've got some theoretical physics questions I was hoping you could answer, and apparently you cannot...

-WFA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join