It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all self proclaimed aliens report in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There have been many cases of self proclaimed aliens postng here at ATS.

I am not one to judge, maybe you are, maybe not. There is no way for me to know. But the self proclaimed aliens never really give any proof they might be real.
I am getting pretty tired of this, since a lot of innocent people are fooled and it makes serious investigators look like fools.

So for any self proclaimed alien out there, would you like to put your money where your mouth is? You can u2u me so we can work something out, like you can take me for a ride.

I swear i will take my camera so i can take some shots and post them here.

Greetings,

Locster

[edit on 19/9/09 by locster]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Star and flag!
(Couldnt help it)
I know what you mean.
Hey, far be it for me to judge anyone, but really? Really?
Hey, to each his or her own.
Wow! How would THAt be? Wonder what THEIR internet connection is like?

Hey dont abduct me! Thanks!

Interesting to see what pops up Locster!(reminds me of the loc-nar from the heavy metal movie) Way cool!
You'll probably get a hundred stars and flags and stuffers too!
So let me congratulate you on a thread well posted and give you some myself!

You may have made my friends list with that!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Your wasting your time, any of these 'aliens' always say that "they can not offer proof at this time because the 'time is not right'.". Not to mention the whole issue if aliens would even be posting on a discussion board, or any website.

BTW, I do not think there are any aliens on ATS, or likely any website for that matter,lol.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Those proclaimed Aliens are sick hoaxers, they ridicule the subject by doing so.
Giving the debunkers reasons to bully serious investigation.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I tried this a while back and got the constant "how do you know Im not an alien?"
See, you will never get any proof of them being indigos or aliens because they cant provide any. I applaud you for trying but it's futile man. The indigos are superior, we are weak and live in a box and the world goes round. Best of luck

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I dont know for sure if I'm an alien or not, but theres no way I'm part of the same species as the rest of the clowns on this planet...

cretins....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If there are in fact any ETs on monitoring this board, I invite you to contact me telepathically and interface consciousness with me.

I wonder if one day there WILL be some sort of strange breakthrough on the internet and we will get a "hit" from some sort of otherworldly technology that says hi. Fun to imagine.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Glorflahg reporting in.

My companion Snertsblom is here is as well.

We have attempted to reproduce the simple of form of pictographic language that you employ so that you may attempt to have an understanding of our separate identities, though we are far beyond your ability to comprehend.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe I could be of Alien descent either that or I am evolved in a different way from other humans.

I know i'm not a normal human being.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I dare YOU as well! Reveal yourselves, with a picture of you, of your tech, or something that's worth putting under our teeth (or brains)!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dear ugly bags of mostly water,

we are a silicone based life form that arrived on your planet in the cosmic dust. Sorry we have no spaceship to take you for a ride in.

But treat us nicely or we will take over your computer and make it crash...ha-ha-ha

End of transmission

(If you don't get it see ST-TNG "Home Soil")

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I believe I could be of Alien descent either that or I am evolved in a different way from other humans.

I know i'm not a normal human being.

Hello...Well how are you not a "normal" human being? What is normal really? I believe in aliens and hybrids and all that but why do you think you are not a normal human according to your standards of normal?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you for asking that!
I was about to but am feeding my face with fresh corn
out of the garden! Mmmmm!
Btw, I miss your other avatar!
My bro lives in orlando.
Sorry if off topic just wanted to say thanks!
And thanks to ATS too!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Futile attempt yet I applaude your effort. There are no aliens here on Earth(IMO). And even if there were, I don't think they would be surfing the net...although that is one hell of a way to blend in.

I believe the aliens are watching us cosely, but not that close. I just recently had what I think was my first UFO encounter. I have also felt like I am being watched, but not at close proximity.

I think that the so-called aliens who present themselves on these forums are more than likely S&F seekers, attention grubbers, or just people with a psychology need to be considered higher evolved. It's the same reason a 23 year old that lives with his grandmother will make a cover story so no one finds out. Humans don't like to be seen as inferior, some don't even like to be seen as on par.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies

I know this attempt is kind of futile, but it is still a honest one.
And that is the whole point.

If anyone do comes forward i will honestly try to work something out.
I don't know everything, so aliens could be on the internet.
I highly doubt it, but i would like to be proven wrong.
And if you ever come across one here on ATS, please refer them to this thread.

To the people not feeling like they are humans,
I understand. I really do. People here on ATS usually know a bit more about what really is going on in the world. And seeing all the stuf that is going on, i think it's pretty normal to doubt if you are even part of this species running around messing things up.
The good thing is you are not alone.

[edit on 19/9/09 by locster]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it's a question of "If aliens exist" but "Where aliens exist".
I also would venture that if reincarnation is real, then there could be the possibility of reincarnating on another world that you were not originally from.
I am aware of my own existance and for as long as I can remember, I always asked myself, "Where was my consciousness before I was conceived, and where will I be after my body dies"?
I simply cannot fathom the possibility that any conscious being human or not, simply ceases to exist.
That is just my perspective though. I am not asking for anyone else to adopt it.

The time of which we have existed on this planet should absolutely "NOT" be an indicator, of what could be on some other planet.
Because we cannot understand the possibilities of practical space travel, does not mean another civilization with many millions of years head start might not be able to.
That's not taking into consideration that advanced beings might not need to physically travel to go somewhere either.
Perhaps some kind of mental projection could be the modus of exploring the universe.
Who are we to say, being that we have existed for a mere 2 million years on this planet, with only the last 100 or so being technologically advanced enough to bring us into space.
We are if nothing more, the technical equivalent of the biological primordial ooze.

So, to any potential claimers, either make it known or STHU!
We are tired of second guessing ourselves because of grandiose/unsubstantiated claims.
You are doing more harm than good, by influencing us to grasp at straws and innuendo.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am a re-incarnated "alien" a term derived from fear and isolationism no-doubt,actually i am of course in essence a being of this galaxy,as are you all.About 20k years ago i was Anu-Na-Ki,since then i have led several lives all across the galaxy at varying points in time,my last incarnation was ironically in the future as an historian,we travelled to Earth back in time,to the era that actually began in 1944,unfortunately we discovered we were not alone in our survey of this timeline,we discovered how it was in this time period that a profound leap in knowledge had occurred,we also discovered to our dismay that our cloaking and defensive measures were not up to task,only a science vessel after all.Suffice to say we did not survive the subsequent catastrophe.I chose to live a life here,curiosity got the better of me,these are "interesting times" after all.For people who question temporal movement i have some questions,what is the cause of transformational macromutation?where is the 96% of the implied universe?what does 4% in a state of flux suggest?is our universe the 4% flux state of the multiverse?is the other 96% in a super-crystaline state outside of time?is time the flux state?does entropy not apply to chaos as much as order?think on this.Also i have something to say to those people using what are wrongfully called looking glass cubes,these are trending probilators,engineers tools for calculating component failures,it calculates the question of the user locally,they are not large scale predictors!understand the limits of these devices!they are not time portals,they are entropy trending probability diagnostic computers with certain scanning and interface modes which give the impression of a future vision to the uninformed user.a sort of self perpetuated assumption can occur were the user assumes a probability is a definite.These cubes are not,i repeat not to be used macro-forensically.they are forensic,but they are limited to local area use,the smaller the target,the higher the probability,the vision is generated by the cube,a probabilistic hologram.i do wish they would stop messing around with my tools,you know i may go to s4 a reclaim my bird and my tools.War minds will never understand Explore minds.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am not, as you would say, of extraterrestrial origin. But I have noticed characteristics of those who are or would, as you say, claim to be.

1) Extravagant use of the phrase "as you say" or "as you call it".2) An aversion to the use of paragraphs and forms of punctuation which facilitate understanding of whatever the hell it is they are trying to say.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Cubes? You mean dodecahedrons right?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
BTW, I do not think there are any aliens on ATS, or likely any website for that matter,lol.

Hey, you never know, all those hovering, stationary craft could just be doing that because they're stealing some WIFI

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join