It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all self proclaimed aliens report in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I would be more concerned with the fact that the human consciousness was at one point integrated with the collective universe.
The reason I would be concerned with this, is that for some reason we are not in touch with it any longer. That was our gift in this reality. It has been suppressed.
some cultures have retouched upon it, but they are more or less isolated.
The overriding consensus considers the individual elements as more important than the whole.

For some reason the consciousness shut off. We are now living in the result of that. The reasons that we are unable to remember who we were are as apparent as the effects thereof.
We "CHOSE" to be here.
We didn't choose to loose our interconnection though.
That is a result that has been well exploited on behalf of those more virulent energies inherent in a dichotomous universe.
If we are not the effect of our consciousness, then who are we.
More accurately, who will we be and who have we always been.

The crystallization, is the coherent bond between all living energy. An interconnectedness, forming more complex fractal realities.

I also doubt that you would have anyone alive today would have any greater understanding of the temporal phenomenon that creates the 4% flux.
The flux which causes our imbalance and perpetuated the entropic universe we reside in.
The most amazing thing is that all the while, we have failed to notice that the imbalance is facing uphill. An interesting causality, depending on how you look at it. If we had the right equations, (not claiming I do) we could utilize that imbalance to our advantage. Not only would we have all the power we would ever need, but there would more or less be no need whatsoever for "powered" physical displacements.

Then again, I'm just a stupid human. what do I know?

Flame on!!

Just having a bit of fun at the expense of my sanity.

∞α

[edit on 9/19/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Every element above Iron is extraterrestrial,So technically Phage,you are at least part Alien!.Humor aside,how do you know that your not extraterrestrial,spirit,psyche,soul, call it what you will,bilocation in time and space,R.V.,uncertainty of Electrons,Quantum entanglements points to the fact that you ,we,are far more than we seem.We are aware,of what, we are unsure.Belief is a vain hope,Doubt is a belief cloaked in fear,the only way to see what is true and not generated is to embrace uncertainty,and let the implicit reveal itself.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

For a human you are very lucid.I would say in the crystal-like vacuum domain there are raw spirits drifting from one gratifying self generated hologram to another,blissfully unaware of anything outside of itself,then a manifestation into the physical timespace flux occurs,this draws the raw spirit out of itself and into an existence with restrictions placed upon it that require the act of thinking.sensing.constructing.the physical reality illuminates the self to the self and to others,this process is repeated until the raw spirit becomes fully self aware and able to operate at a functional level of the informational multiverse.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I would expect any kind of "alien" life that might actually be reading forums, to have some kind of automated AI system (a computer!) that looks for stuff like this and would notify the operator; so it is theoretically possible that an alien being has read this thread.

however! I seriously doubt they would bother posting, instead they would just read it out of curiosity

the bottom line is that there is a low probability of actual life being spacially nearby, and a high probability of some kind of covert "von-neumann" style of automaton that might be passively recording information and attempting to remain non-interactive and non-disruptive of the observed.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I know I know, I should have just passed this thread by without saying anything.

Well I guess it's too late now, so here we go...

Cosmic4Life, lets start with you. You joined ATS on September 19th, 2009.
Other than this thread, you've posted in one other place. Here is that post:

posted on 19-9-2009 @ 05:47 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

"Hmmm.Charlie Sheene In View,a humble Vaudevillian Veteran,cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villian by the Vicissitudes of fate.This Visage,no meer Veneer of Vanity,is a Vestige of the Vox populi,now Vacant and Vanished.However,this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition.The Verdict is not of Vengeance but Justice,a Vendetta held as a Votive,not in Vain,for the Value and Veracity of such shall one-day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous.keeping the un-answered questions in the psyche of the population,like where did the 8000 tons of gold under WTC magically dissappear to?hmmm?Cui Bono answers all questions,US M.I.C.-ISRAEL-SAUDI...Think about it..Three groups=tripod. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, we're lead to believe here that an Alien is well versed in the text of V for Vendetta.... (I'll leave the rest of the post without comment...)

I'm just saying, perhaps you should've not posted in another forum within the same board WHILE claiming to be an Alien...

Now then, KSPigpen, I think I'm just going to post the link to the threads you've created here at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That speaks for itself...

To the OP, I applaud your effort. I hope a real Alien does post in your thread. I see no reason why an intelligent species passing through our system could not interact with our satellites, given their technological superiority was sufficient...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

And your point is?...Probably as flawed as your logic.I was,that is past tense.Are you really so arrogant as to assume that you are important enough to be contacted by ET?Are you really expecting operational ET to take time out to do a spot of blogging?Are you the blog police?Sent to root out blasphemers to your particular mindset of what an ET thinks and does,i guess i must have committed a huge crime in your eyes.The audacity to make comments on two different subjects,i am so sorry,for you that is,maybe you should lighten-up a bit,your spitting tacks from the get-go,control your emotions Earthling!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

I would also add that my post regarding Mr Sheen is apt and describes his position most eloquently.I am inclined to surmise that all of the human media and data base is accessable to an advanced culture.What i have attempted to add to the conversation is the trans-migration of soul component.Please at least read my comments carefully before taking on the role of prosecuter.You will find i describe myself as having been a visitor in my last incarnation.Having been born to this world in my present form as a human you would say i am human,but what is being human?Do i have a flying saucer parked in the back yard? No of course not,I am now human of Earth with all the limitations.Do i have a back channel to my space homies because at one time at least i have lived a life in that realm?Again no of course not.Contact will always be personal,never formal,definately not on a website!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I thought i heard an alien fart once.... but it turned out it was me..
thinking of that an alien fart would proably kill me... dag aliens

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The time for the great reveal is almost at hand. Be patient.

By the way, the real aliens do not want to expose themselves. The last thing they want is to be in the spot light of some freak show.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

They would not be a freak show if they contacted the people with genuine interest. I would not make a freak show of them.
If i were to meet them and was allowed to make pictures, wich is highly unlikely i know, i would post them here and they would be debunked and i probably would get flamed. And i would leave it at that.

Still no u2u from a self-procliamed alien wanting to work something out.

I would even settle for personal proof if there was no other way.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Cosmic, please put 2 spaces after a period and 1 space after a comma. It's difficult to read your posts. Here on Earth we use that type of punctuation and form when typing. Thx. Hows commander Ly-On BTW?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
There have been many cases of self proclaimed aliens postng here at ATS.

Thank you for once again bringing the attention of ATS to our thread, Locster. Much appreciated.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well thanks for the deep and meaningful discussion on the subject at hand, if you have nothing better to do than criticize my grammer, and maybe even my spelling then may i suggest you just ignore my posts all-together. I have absolutely no intention of being a subject to your grammatical tyranny. If you are unable to read my post despite the errors then surely that is because of your own limitations. Nothing annoys me more than some banal little Hitler that would choose to nit-pick the trivialities rather than discuss the content. Please. We can discuss the issues, if your really interested? The last time i checked ATS is about subject matter. Just when did it turn into a spelling bee for intellectual midgets?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So could you explain a bit more about what and how you became to be?
I am always available for a private talk.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suspect that there are some who underestimate the diversity of the human race. Everybody compares themselves to those around them over the course of their life, and sometimes they are forced to conclude that they are "different." Sometimes the differences are simply related to personality, or sometimes they extend into physical and behavioral differences. Sometimes these differences are exaggerated by feelings of isolation.

But believe it or not, to feel "different" from the rest of the human race is a very "human" behavior.

"I am different, therefore I am not human" is a logical fallacy.

P.S. I suppose it's possible there could be aliens disguised as humans. But I highly doubt any of them would discuss their secrets on a free web forum... no offense to ATS.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Magnus47]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Are you really so arrogant as to assume that you are important enough to be contacted by ET?

Thank you for pointing out my apparent lucidity.
What is understood goes without being said.
That has also nothing to do with the fact that a great many of human beings are not as much human as we think we are.
Granted our physical appearance and attitudes denote humanity, but upon a greater understanding and awareness comes something more.
You will, no doubt, know what I mean.

I was however being facetious and sarcastic about being human, but I assume you already knew that.

The implications of your "QUOTED" remark are quite staggeringly obtuse.
That comment, to some, may make you look very limited in your own intelligence and or awareness, I would refrain from such assumptions in the future, should you wish to have any human being take you seriously.

Every human being on the planet has the potential to be more than what we are.
By more, I am referring to awareness.
We simply, and more often than not, "choose" to be our lesser selves.
Yes, "CHOOSE", to be unaware, of our surroundings and our own consciousness.
"We default to auto pilot".
Any intelligent being can recognize the implications and ramifications of choice, and awareness.

The point is, would an ET waste their time on a forum?
I believe they would.
Here is my logic.
What better way to gauge the actual opinions of a population than to interact directly with it.
If Aliens were actually interested in us, and I'm not saying they are, why on earth would they rely on anything else but the internet.
The degree of anonymity alone would suit such purposes.
If not, then why are you here?

[edit on 9/20/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Very good post!

Why go through all the trouble of collecting info when the species you are interested in have logged every aspect of life in one big library.

And they can even interact with people without being noticed.
Sounds like a great opportunity to me.
I don't know enough about other species to be sure that they won't be on here.

(great quote by the way, that takes me back!)

[edit on 20/9/09 by locster]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Having been born to this world in my present form as a human you would say i am human,but what is being human?

That says it all.

Sheesh, I'm a 'believer' that can't listen to science, in one thread, and now I'm a skeptic that's here to bash you in this thread?

Which is it, is WFA the evil believer or the evil skeptic ATS....?????

Perhaps I'm just an investigator that follows where the evidence leads...

Pardon me for being curious enough to follow up on a person who claims to be an Alien posting on this board. (That's exactly what you did.)

I don't believe it's arrogant for me to have taken you at your word (that you were an Alien) and sought to provide evidence corroborating your claim (checked out your ATS profile) only to find that you clearly are NOT an Alien.

Pardon my arrogance.

LOL

-WFA

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

In time Locster i will speak, so many lifetimes and not all on Earth, even the Earth-lives are varied in experience, I will say this, re-incarnation is not linear to time for me, my next incarnation maybe on a more developed world than this one, but it may be millions of years in the past relative to our "present". Conversely it maybe a few thousand years in the "future" of this one. Either way it will be a place suited to recharge my batteries so to speak.I am the Indigo Elder, everyone who meets me knows it, i have a prescence and authority on this world and in this time. Now that sounds like a bold statement i know, but it is purely down to my experience and my choices in the lives i have lived. I have toiled in this world, in this life, to shatter the prison matrix that has persisted to shroud the human potential. We are here to rebuild and to re-connect, to end the false paradigm of materialism, Ownership will shift to Usership. The aspiration to wealth will be seen for what it is, toxic and cancerous. The truth will set a lot of people free, it will also p*ss a lot of people off.But the morbid dragon known as the Status-Quo must be slayed while it is drunk on it's own vapors lest we all become as stone!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Were it not for words whose meaning can be shaped and formed to suit a variety of intentions when taken out of context. I am not here to fence words, nor am i here to prove myself, if i am offending peoples sensitivity's or their pre-concieved assumptions then at least i have provoked a responce, it's a pleasant change from the sausage in a sausage factory zombified existance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join