It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all self proclaimed aliens report in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

That's unfortunate, because I've got some theoretical physics questions I was hoping you could answer, and apparently you cannot...

That would be because you haven't asked! You are quick to judgement, you do not know me at all, I replied to you regarding my point of entry onto this website (see above) apparently you have yet to read it. You see what you want to see and nobody will change that. You discard the stone because it is not square. Unless you do ask some relevant or theoretical questions thus teasing a gem or two from my grasp, i will not waste my time. Take it or leave it. This thread was posed by Locster and i would be ill-mannered to ignore Locster by continually responding to you.Our conversation ends here.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Okay, so are you back to claiming you are a non-human alien then?

If so, I'd like to know the origin point of gravity, as your species understands it to date.

I'm also curious as to the propagation method of gravity. Does it travel linearly, in wave form, or in some unforeseen (by humans) way?

Would an engine that manipulated neutrinos (by theoretically blocking enough of them to provide a 'push plate') be sufficient to gradually achieve light speed, in the traditional sense?

Does Einstein's 'curved spacetime' accurately portray the underlaying model of orbital mechanics to your species understanding?

Does your species use a single small ship to 'jump' here from another point in space-time, and use that same ship for atmospheric descent and launch? Or does your species utilize a 'mothership' type craft for the intergallactic and/or interplantary travel portion of the trip, and then deploy atmospheric craft to Earth-like worlds?

Is is possible to create an Electro-Magnetic field strong enough to interact with the Earth's magnetic field in such a way that Gravity could be defied, on a scale applicable for human transport to orbit?

Does Tim Ventura's American Anti-Gravity machine actually use BoField-Brown 'Ion Wind'? Or is there an unknown interaction between the corona discharge displayed and the effect of gravity on Mass?

Is gravity a repulsive or attractive force?

How does attraction work in physics without being a result of a repulsive force?

How does pulling work in physics, translating the attraction terminology into everyday 'human' terminology, without being the result of a pushing force?

I've got more questions, but lets start with those...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I really like your personality.

That being said, I think it's completely ridiculous that people on here believe that if there were aliens around that they'd be 1000X smarter than us (which only proves that they themselves are not as smart as they think they should be, whether is it their own fault or not).

Might I point out the OUTSTANDING and HILARIOUSLY hypocritical irony that is the most popular mindset on ATS?

99% of the people here believe racism is wrong, but the same 99% are racist towards aliens.

"We're not racist, what?!" Yeah, okay.

Let's pretend that all the people here are white and white people dreamed of black people and said, "Well, they probably wouldn't talk with us, anyway" or, "If there are any black people out there, please feel free to U2U me or contact me via telepathy," and so on...

Really? WE CALL THEM ALIENS. That seems "politically incorrect" if we believe that they exist!

And by "they" I mean no harm! I promise! I mean, I have alien, er, extra-ter..err... I have Romulan friends! Yeah.

Don't you get it? Intelligent Life. And some may get offended by that. "What, I'm not intelligent?" So, maybe, just life. Life. We are all life.

Okay. Having said that...

I really like your personality, Cosmic4life.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

I really like your personality.

That being said, I think it's completely ridiculous that people on here believe that if there were aliens around that they'd be 1000X smarter than us (which only proves that they themselves are not as smart as they think they should be, whether is it their own fault or not).

Might I point out the OUTSTANDING and HILARIOUSLY hypocritical irony that is the most popular mindset on ATS?

99% of the people here believe racism is wrong, but the same 99% are racist towards aliens.

"We're not racist, what?!" Yeah, okay.

Let's pretend that all the people here are white and white people dreamed of black people and said, "Well, they probably wouldn't talk with us, anyway" or, "If there are any black people out there, please feel free to U2U me or contact me via telepathy," and so on...

Really? WE CALL THEM ALIENS. That seems "politically incorrect" if we believe that they exist!

And by "they" I mean no harm! I promise! I mean, I have alien, er, extra-ter..err... I have Romulan friends! Yeah.

Don't you get it? Intelligent Life. And some may get offended by that. "What, I'm not intelligent?" So, maybe, just life. Life. We are all life.

Okay. Having said that...

I really like your personality, Cosmic4life.

Suffice it to say that I understand your point emphatically but semantically it is weak.

The simple line of logical reasoning behind my inquiry is thus:

If an extraterrestrial or alien source body were to be here that would obviously imply visitation possibly habitation. The significance? Why I think that is implied as well. They would be from another system, plane, dimension or otherwise generally unknown or nonunderstood source of habitation. This, as far as the general population of Homosapiens Sapiens is concerned is not yet possible by our own technology or schools of thought. In the 3D world, we simply live way beyond the reach of our conventional technology from other plausible systems. By other schools of thought such as time or interdimensional transit, we again live generally beyond our current scope of technology let alone understanding.

Yes. Our reasoning is flawed indefatiguably in many arenas. I pointed out that option if it is as such, in my inquiry. My questioning was honest, forthright and congenial with just a touch of naivete to allow just enough possibility that an extraterrestrial presence currently coresides on this planet with us. No bigotry applied. I'm not attacking. I'm simply trying to understand what the plausible attributes as well as the implications and impacts could be to our society at a global level should such a thing actually be.

I've put my cards on the table. I've put all of my chips into the pot. I call.
Show me what you've got.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

And likewise, if a species traveled here from another galaxy, certainly they are at least 1000 years ahead of us, perhaps they are even from a Type 1 or 2 civilization.

Therefore the relevance of my physics questions, that emanate from the perspective of a human here in 2009.

Well said Redwoodjedi.

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I call them aliens because they are alien to my mindset and my little world i live in. Untill one comes along that teaches me their real name i'll name them that.

About that racism bit i would just like to say, it takes one to know one

You are clearly not getting the intent behind this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
reply to post by redwoodjedi

And likewise, if a species traveled here from another galaxy, certainly they are at least 1000 years ahead of us, perhaps they are even from a Type 1 or 2 civilization.

Therefore the relevance of my physics questions, that emanate from the perspective of a human here in 2009.

Well said Redwoodjedi.

-WFA

Undoubtedly!!

Not only are the implications of such an idea applied toward the concepts of distance and speed but temporal realities as well. Quantum Mechanics through and through!

By being a visitor here on this planet from another galactic locale in all of your physical glory, your presence to us mere simians makes us question not only where you are from but when.

Let that bake your brain pan for a bit.

I definitely do not think my simple line of inquiry was in bad taste or in any kind of poor form. I stand firm.

Thanks and Cheers WFA!

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmMon, 21 Sep 2009 15:12:27 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Well aren't we the persistant one! A quality i admire, so i will answer .
Let me start by noting that most of your questions are of the Einsteinian relativistic theory, A flawed theory at best. It is a match for photons and photo-electric effects and little else. Quantum was better, UFT even better.
Let me state that the Large Hadron Collider will not produce a Higgs Boson nor a Graviton,possibly Strangelets and Charmlets,
Neutrinos exist out of phase with matter in this dimensional frequency, so the possibility of using neutrinos would be a technical challenge for anyone.
As i am sure you know, regarding orbital mechanics, Einstein"s curved spacetime is in error, another Michelson-Morley experiment required there me thinks.
I will point you in the direction of the real physics.
Maxwell-full quadratic.not the abridged Lorentzian.-Dynamic Aether.
E T Whittaker-Fourier Waves, Scalar Potentials, Gravitational field point charge, Harmonic Cymatic wave propogation.
O C Hilgenberg and Carl Friedrich Krafft-Hyperdimensional Vorticular Mechanics.
You asked if an EM Field could counter Gravity? yes, but you would not want to be inside it, a Faraday cage would shield the electrical potential but not the magnetic.
In your question regarding pushing and pulling are you refering to quantum field effects as per H B G Casimir and D Polder?
I have forgotten half your questions now so i will stop and refresh.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well I AM an Alien....

I also have a government ID card that says so but it would not be wise to post that on ATS. But it clearly states "Resident Alien"

It looks something like THIS one... though for the life of me I don't know where they got the 'GREEN" from

Now I know there are many Aliens running around the US that seem to have 'misplaced' this card. That makes them ILLEGAL Aliens...

If you meant those from other worlds, perhaps specifying ET would help
. For that maybe Cmndraleon can show you his Ashtar Command ID badge with all the details blacked out
Surely they have something in case hey get 'caught or captured" by the locals... unless they operate like the CIA and disavow all knowledge of their operatives... in which case I would HIGHLY SUSPECT their motives at having agents on this planet...

Satan was cast down to Earth... since God, Angels and Demons are NOT OF THIS EARTH they are true ET Aliens so by default if you believe in them, you must believe in Aliens of the ET kind. That is why the Vatican says "its okat to believe in ET" They know! Only question is did the US Government issue Satan a 'Resident Alien" card or is he here as an ILLEGAL...

If however the ET is here in the form of a disembodied spirit that has taken over a 'local', well then ID cards would be an issue

Hope that helps

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zorgon]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So when do i get a u2u from you so you can pick me up to go for a ride in the vista cruiser?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I dont know for sure if I'm an alien or not, but theres no way I'm part of the same species as the rest of the clowns on this planet...
cretins....

Judging by your avatar and Atitude I would say you are correct...

I would say you may be proof that Neanderthals did not become extinct
Just kiddin... but I swear I saw one in a Biker bar... sloped forehead and all. I was gonna take a picture... but thought better of it

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I am not, as you would say, of extraterrestrial origin.

Jury is still out on that one

An aversion to the use of paragraphs and forms of punctuation which facilitate understanding of whatever the hell it is they are trying to say.

Well come on now give them some slack here. I mean if you had to learn a foreign - nay- off world language you might have a little trouble with the local grammar as well... and English is such a mess anyway it would be a monumental task.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
*snip* I swear I saw one in a Biker bar... sloped forehead and all. I was gonna take a picture... but thought better of it

I think I saw a Mongolloidian Troglodyte once. Stunning, really. I was going to strike up a nice conversation with him but then he ran for office on a platform that was purely "alien" to me and won. Left me incredulous and mouth agog.

I'm now held accountable because of insinuating circumstances as to whom said Mongolloidian Troglodyte was and currently still is......somewhere.

Back on topic. I'm still looking for some posted Script and Primer ala Carl Sagan's Contact. That would just be the cat's meow of evidence. Alas, I think it will not manifest on this thread or any other anytime soon...*sniff*

Cheers,

Erik

edited to reedit all of my previous reedits. Spell check is firewalled at work!

[edit on 22/SeppmMon, 21 Sep 2009 15:37:28 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/SeppmMon, 21 Sep 2009 15:38:13 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/SeppmMon, 21 Sep 2009 15:51:07 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
If i were to meet them and was allowed to make pictures, wich is highly unlikely i know, i would post them here and they would be debunked and i probably would get flamed. And i would leave it at that.

And 5 minutes after you posted those pictures the black vans would be stopping by your house and the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel would stop by for tea...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Why go through all the trouble of collecting info when the species you are interested in have logged every aspect of life in one big library.

Back in high school... in biology class... we used to dissect frogs... we also used to go out to a local pond to collect specimens to study..

Every year there was a new class in that biology lab...

Cattle mutilations? Abductions to experiment on live people?

ET Biology Class of 2009 is just graduating

Think about it

Sleep tight ...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You know, for a time there, I was worried that this thread would be lost.
I am glad you hung in there.

Some fascinating items you pointed out there.

(EDIT)

[edit on 9/21/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
That's unfortunate, because I've got some theoretical physics questions I was hoping you could answer, and apparently you cannot...

Okay... now this is silly...

On Earth there are many Hu-Mans in many professions A mere handful of those could answer questions on theoretical physics...

A Aline ship would require a Pilot... how many pilots on Earth can explain physics? Now it might be possible that a physicist from an unknown planet MIGHT be on board a visiting ship, but only if that ship is on a science mission

So asking any common ET such questions would be proof of nothing

And why does everyone always assume that they need to be 1000's of years ahead of us to have a star drive? We have already conceived the notion in our movies... we are already working on it in labs that the public can get info on, we are surely already 'there' if you follow black ops... and Tesla had the answer 100 years ago. If Hitler hadn't interfered we would be vacationing on Alpha Centauri now...

Having a craft that can make the journey is not very far from our reach... so why would they need to be an advanced species? All they would need was a different direction in science in their history... We built the bomb instead of saucers... though its likely we did build the saucers as well..

Besides what if some Troglodytes stole a saucer on some planet left with the keys in it, managed to get to earth by shear fluke... then crashed and are now stuck here? Not likely they would understand physics

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see what you mean, but that is us using our logic. I hope more advanced beings have found a less painfull way of looking inside other beings.
I hope the anal probe is outdated by now

Thank you for the sleep deprivation

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So when do i get a u2u from you so you can pick me up to go for a ride in the vista cruiser?

Now see? That was MY question I use on anyone claiming alien status. I figured that with all those ships out there a simple once around the Moon to prove NASA wrong was a small request...

So far no one has come forward to offer...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'll remember you if i ever get that offer, promised!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join