It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones is set to interview Dr. Horowitz in about 70 minutes, should be interesting!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by JJay55

We are taught to believe the world is overpopulated by our schools which recieve grants (bribes) from foundations run by powerful men. This is not the reason people are no longer having children in the west though. In America no wants to have children because the schools are pits of hell. Children are being maimed by vaccines. Cancer and other diseases are out of control. Most of these problems can be traced right back to foundations which are run by powerful men. They did not become powerful through selfless acts.

On a side note, the middle east is the root of most mystery religions/secret societies. The powerful men usually owe aligiance to secret societies. This and the fact that Bedoins are too smart to drink poison punch has something to do with why middle easterners are not in any danger of being culled.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by eradown]

Actually people in the US and EU aren't having childred because they are responsible. We also have a democracy where we have choices. I don't think the act of sex involves discussion about the school system before hand. Instead birth control is readily available and we understand how much a child costs to raise. We make conscious decisions.
In Africa 12 years olds are getting raped because it is widely believed that a virgin will cure AIDs... speaking of education.

There is nothing mysterious about the Middle East. They are unresponsible warlords that use terrorism and are all for breeding more warriors. One of the things on AQs list of reasons to attack the West is our immunization projects.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Responsible people do not give theives unlimited power to steal. People who are too weak to fight because they have been poisoned, and brainwashed allow people to steal the GNP many times over. You are so mistaken or you are flattering the poor slaves who probably no longer need birth control because the men have been deballed and the women have been drained of their sexuality.We would be better off at this point riding camels in the desert and raising rifles.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Exactly.

Wasn't it Hitler who started the use of injections - powerful hypnotic sedatives - for mind control?

I find it quite alarming that I keep reading posts about people who have taken the Swine Flu vaccine, who are reporting side effects such as being unable to concentrate, feeling disoriented, sleepiness, emotional numbness, etc.... I wonder... what else is being added to the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Responsible people do not give theives unlimited power to steal. People who are too weak to fight because they have been poisoned, and brainwashed allow people to steal the GNP many times over. You are so mistaken or you are flattering the poor slaves who probably no longer need birth control because the men have been deballed and the women have been drained of their sexuality.We would be better off at this point riding camels in the desert and raising rifles.

Riding camels and raising rifles... well that's moving a step backward isn't it? Again, democracy and education is the key.
If you are speaking of hegemony the only power struggle is not giving the population more choice. In the US we have tons of choices, we have every product imaginable in Walmarts all over, we have choices in doctors, birth control, TV shows, entertainment, clothes, transportation, partners, home furninshings, travel opportunity, we have choices in government, in education, in personal hair color... etc. We are not living under a dictatorship. Nor are we slaves.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Alex Jones is set to interview Dr. Horowitz in about 70 minutes, should be interesting!

Ooo maybe this will be Mr. Jones' next "Groundbreaking-outrageous-never-before-seen-or-heard sensationalized story?

Perhaps Charlie Sheen will partake in the interviews???

My apologies for making light of your post. On a serious note, perhaps this interview could be quite constructive and re-garner some credibility for Alex. Especially if there is some actual credibility to Dr. Horowitz's story.

I am quite interested indeed to see how this entire situation plays itself out...

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Exactly.

Wasn't it Hitler who started the use of injections - powerful hypnotic sedatives - for mind control?

I find it quite alarming that I keep reading posts about people who have taken the Swine Flu vaccine, who are reporting side effects such as being unable to concentrate, feeling disoriented, sleepiness, emotional numbness, etc.... I wonder... what else is being added to the vaccine?

Hey...aren't those side effects all related to Morgellons as well?? If Morgellons is in fact going around as people have said, maybe "fibers" are in those vaccines as well. However, I could have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when saying that....

But I do believe the gov't, etc., would do anything they could to depopulate, especially in the form of a vaccine...it's just too easy. So many of the people I interact with on a daily basis, even friends and family think I'm absolutely crazy for thinking the way I do. I just tell them, we'll all see, won't we?!?

BTW - Long time reader, just registered and started contributing...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

As the saying goes...
Power corrupts,
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

IMHO, the elitists are narcissistic and literally addicted to money and power. Like a drug, they will never acquire enough of either to be satisfied or repelled.

I am definitely not a psychologist, but most of the terms and explanations on wikipedia seem to fit.

Narcissistic supply:
The malignant narcissist receives psychological gratification from feelings of power that come from the outside world. These positive social cues can be in the form of attention, power, and notoriety. Over time, the malignant narcissist becomes accustomed (even addicted) to this form of psychological gratification (also known as narcissistic supply). Similar to other addictions, the narcissist needs to feed off other people's emotions for narcissistic supply to help stimulate their psychological needs. Without narcissistic supply, the narcissist will undergo withdrawal symptoms similar to a drug addict.[6]

Theories on malignant narcissism and its relation to psychopathy:
Kernberg wrote that malignant narcissism can be differentiated from psychopathy because of the malignant narcissists' capacity to internalize "both aggressive and idealized superego precursors, leading to the idealization of the aggressive, sadistic features of the pathological grandiose self of these patients." According to Kernberg, the psychopaths' paranoid stance against external influences makes them unwilling to internalize even the values of the "aggressor," while malignant narcissists "have the capacity to admire powerful people, and can depend on sadistic and powerful but reliable parental images." Malignant narcissists, in contrast to psychopaths, are also said to be capable of developing "some identification with other powerful idealized figures as part of a cohesive 'gang' ... which permits at least some loyalty and good object relations to be internalized." The malignant narcissist's main differences in impulse control from the psychopath is in the area of psychological gratification. While the psychopath displays more antisocial features, the malignant narcissist desires "unlimited power," a trait that is deemed positive in many capitalistic societies. It is possible for the malignant narcissist to move above and beyond their contemporaries, and make a positive contribution to society (although rarely is this the case). The malignant narcissist will attempt to make full use of their capabilities. Neither the malignant narcissist nor the psychopath can delay gratification, but malignant narcissism lends itself to gratification in intellectual and other positive pursuits.

Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area when it comes to the study of mass, sexual, and serial murder. [4][5]

See full explanation for malignant narcissistic behavior here: en.wikipedia.org...

If the shoe fits...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Riding camels and raising rifles... well that's moving a step backward isn't it? Again, democracy and education is the key.
If you are speaking of hegemony the only power struggle is not giving the population more choice. In the US we have tons of choices, we have every product imaginable in Walmarts all over, we have choices in doctors, birth control, TV shows, entertainment, clothes, transportation, partners, home furninshings, travel opportunity, we have choices in government, in education, in personal hair color... etc. We are not living under a dictatorship. Nor are we slaves.

Walmart sells junk. When I want quality ,I must order from Ebay. TV is the devils box; I never watch it. Partners? Your choices are as limited here as they are anywheres else.

We still have some freedom but it is being taken from us. For instance if you are in a car accident in Texas and a child is in the car, the police can now take you to jail and forcibly take your blood. This is appalling.

On the subject, of the big men who are donating to vacination programs, sometimes the foundations stick to propaganda. Sometimes they forcibly inject poor people with dangerous vaccines. When people die from these vaccinations the pharmaceutical companies are protected from consequences as are the foundations.These foundations are not altruistic because these men also own the pharmaceutical companies. The goal of many of the foundations is drastic depopulation. Now these men are using government contacts to force through legislation mandating these vaccines here. Not only will they use their vaccines to kill people they intend to profit from murder. They aren't giving their vaccines away for free; they are making the taxpayers foot the bill.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Walmart sells junk. When I want quality ,I must order from Ebay. TV is the devils box; I never watch it. Partners? Your choices are as limited here as they are anywheres else.

We still have some freedom but it is being taken from us. For instance if you are in a car accident in Texas and a child is in the car, the police can now take you to jail and forcibly take your blood. This is appalling.

On the subject, of the big men who are donating to vacination programs, sometimes the foundations stick to propaganda. Sometimes they forcibly inject poor people with dangerous vaccines. When people die from these vaccinations the pharmaceutical companies are protected from consequences as are the foundations.These foundations are not altruistic because these men also own the pharmaceutical companies. The goal of many of the foundations is drastic depopulation. Now these men are using government contacts to force through legislation mandating these vaccines here. Not only will they use their vaccines to kill people they intend to profit from murder. They aren't giving their vaccines away for free; they are making the taxpayers foot the bill.

Ebay sells old junk, Walmart sells new junk. Ever go to another country? They don't even have that option in many places.
As for forcing people to take vaccines... the government has to take precautions and go by laws.
Depopulation won't take a big toll in the US.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I disagree. Most of the people who are targeted for death will also disagree. Further more the people being poisoned ,maimed ,and killed even now are the reason America was ever awful or great to begin with. Without them, no one will want to live here at all. Utopia will be one bland Hell hole.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

I disagree. Most of the people who are targeted for death will also disagree. Further more the people being poisoned ,maimed ,and killed even now are the reason America was ever awful or great to begin with. Without them, no one will want to live here at all. Utopia will be one bland Hell hole.

Ummmm. No one is targeted for death. That's a myth. Death happens, to everyone, if you survive a long healthy life then that's probably an ok thing. Be grateful.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Dr. Horowitz' interview with Alex Jones:

[edit on 21-9-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Awesome, thanks for the upload and the post.

About to check it out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's an informative post and press release MD, thank you. I'm sure earlier in the postings some have picked up on the fact that you have both ends of the political spectrum represented in the cast of characters. For instance Murdock owns right leaning Fox and Mort Zuckerman, billionaire Editor-in-Chief of U.S. News & World Report, represents the left weekly on "The McGlaughlin Group" on both PBS and CBS. How do you get the most bang for your buck? Play both sides. If the scheme works you win, if it fails you win. Not only are they playing both sides, these machers (Yiddish for schemers) created the sides.

Just an aside on Zuckerman, you will notice he was reported to have lost $30 million from his charitable trust in the Madoff scheme. He keeps $30 million in small bills in his cars' glove compartment. This was just smoke to increase his cred in the MSM as being an independent voice.

The problem as many have noted is that Horowitz has been pigeonholed by the MSM and so he will likely be ignored. But we can still benefit from this report.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow... I just took a look at the good doctors website, and I have to say that in my opinion this guy is a complete and utter nutjob. I also skimmed over the affidavit, and although I admit that I didn't fully inspect it, I can't see where any of his claims are backed by anything other than speculation.

I believe what is most shocking to me is how many people on this site are talking about this guy like he is some sort of hero to the cause. If anything having this fruit loop, Len Horowitz come out with his unsupported accusations will just ensure that any possible legitimate claims made in the future will immediately be disregarded.

Anyways that is just my opinion, and as always I could be wrong...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In the first video, Alex points out that Horrorwitz was "trained in the art of propaganda". Horrorwitz then acknowledges this statement and repeats it for verification that he was, indeed "trained in the art of propaganda."

This kind of reminds me of those Luciferian rules/code of conduct that intent must be stated.

He further goes on to say that he "predicted the anthrax attacks." Ha. Yeah, after the fact he tells us this?

This is a man who believes you can talk to your glass of water and receive miraculous healing benefits. He has a video lecture series demonstrating his nutty ideas.

More illuminati psych-ops. Playing both ends against the middle.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's the latest show with Dr. Horowitz at The Veritas Show:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Any new updates? I would love to see news media put a story on this.

I sent these videos and the link to the lawsuit to glen beck. I wounder if he read my e-mail...?

I dosen't matter I am pretty sure he just looked at it and was like coookooo coookooo...lol

I would like to know if their is any validity. We should start bugging the news media about this and why they aren't posting even a small ticket?

I notice that right now I see so many ads and lots of people panicing about the flu. Today in my state their were about 4 cases where people were fighting over the flu shots durning the end of todays supplies... but would like to know why the news media keeps talking about the flu shot and telling us about the possible shortages and that you got to hurry and get yours today type attitude.

So far I notice we are not being forced to take the shot like what I heard rumors on ATS saying that the U.S gov will force everyone to get the swine flu shot.

I need to know more about this.....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think alot of people are under the impression that a swine flu shot is good for them personally. The CDC vaccinates for the greater good of the population and stress on the health care system, not the individual.

I don't use the health care system that much so I'm not going to get the shot. Enforcement wouldn't matter since it would be impossible for anyone unit to go door to door to deliver the stuff.

How often do we surrender to vitamin filled food products, over the counter remedies, and internet advice about our health? We are so hooked that there is no enforcement needed. Big business with lots of profits on something that is a basic bodily function. wild.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join