It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
okay i have to say... this got my attention... 60 percent of ats believe this is real, 15 percent say its false hes a nut, and the other 25 dont know what to believe....

So I am leaning towards believing this, the evidence is interesting yet not enough. I want to believe this, in part because it would substanciate alot of things said on ats.

We need more information, not only on this doctor but on these claims of conections to mass media...I haven't heard anything about this before I came to the site tonight.

My point being, say this guy is a loon, and everything hes saying is false and said for the sake of publicity, alright he wouldnt be the first. How much does he really stand to gain, minor increase in sales, for now until he is disclaimed, then all of his work would be for naught, his career would be over mostly.

Now say he is right completly and all he is saying is true, he would gain huge sales, fame and trust from the general public.

If he is partially truthful/mistaken he will gain some fame and some increased sales. Half the people would still thinks hes crazy, and the other half would hold onto his extra claims.

The real problem I see, and it is IMMEDIATE, is that if he is right, and the media is involved, I think, they would just have to withhold the information long enough for a goo amount of the population to willingly/forcfully get injected. then they succeed by default.

To quote the modern day savant Homer J. Simpson "De fault the best two words in the english language" ~~~at least if you stand to acheive your goals.

P.S. In poker you dont play your cards, you play the player, and these players are big time. I would start thinking of looking down the line of thought of
"Where does this all lead, who stands to gain, and what is 'their' next move?" look down the line... the only weapon we have is information and knowledge. If you control the information and the release of it, you control the masses.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It seems like I write this in every thread, but here we go. Do not stare you blind at the Government, the Rockefeller's and all the people who is in control of the SOCIETY. It do not matter, the society is just another bug. Another illusion. It is YOU that counts, and all we need to do is to change ourself. It is great that we are starting to het a hold of what the society is and what it is doing to us. But if we truly want to change, be free etc. All we need to do is to change ourself. But we cannot change the society by using the same methods as the society is using. By believing we need to riot or write to the congress man or whatever way the society gives you to change, we also believe in the way the society is created. Wrote a thread about it for those how finds it interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i tried but failed to find an offial response to the affidavit by D.Rock's lawyers. If someone can findthis then it would show that there is something to this.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

Hi InOurNature,

I totally agree with you. It is an individual's choice to stop playing their game! I started playing my own game of peace, love, harmony and unity..and found it is amazing that what you put out into the universe, it comes back to you.

I think we should all stop playing their game of fear, they make you fearful and so you put out fear and get fear back in return.

I checked out your link and vids,
good stuff.

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
S&F - of course.

Horowitz' charge is entirely plausible - and likely.

Analysts have known for years that the worst bio-terrorist threats come from international corporations looking to bump their profit margins, NOT political/religious nuts.

That said, don't forget how other industries (besides Big Pharma) have changed the world into a giant petri dish that can ONLY create new mutations and accelerate microbial evolution. ...Factory farming is one of the worst, and played a role in creating H1N1 swine flu - by using Big Pharma's products.

HMMMM. Maybe it's all connected?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I followed the original link to the affidavit, it took a while to actually find but here it is Affidavit dated Aug. 22, 2009.

I read through most of it and much of it is circumstantial, although there are some very interesting and informative articles within. He shows links between people, their ideologies and the making of viruses and vaccines. Unfortunately I found no direct evidence. Maybe he withheld it from the public and did give something else to the FBI.

Sad to say, I think nothing will come of it.

as is often said on this site about posters, so can it be said about horowitz.."incredible claims require incredible evidence"...the dots have to be better connected then what he is describing...leaps of faith are for lemmings

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Jimmyx I love the 'leaps of faith are for lemmings' line. Do you mind if I use it as a tagline elsewhere?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
i tried but failed to find an offial response to the affidavit by D.Rock's lawyers. If someone can findthis then it would show that there is something to this.

If you look at the article in the OP, it says that Dr. Horowitz and Sherri Kane have released affidavits - plural, and their documents are being delivered to the FBI this week. So, maybe there is more going on behind the scenes than we can see right now. They may have additional evidence that isn't shown at fluscam.com as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here's Dr. Horowitz's interview with Project Camelot:

He seems very sincere and articulate and passionate here...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

It seems like I write this in every thread,

yeah we know, and please by all means stop!
hello, nobodys listening.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is really Great News! I doubt seriously if the FBI will do anything as they are in Obama's Pocket, look what it finally took to get them to investigate ACORN. I would think a Flu Pandemic is precisely what Obama want to further cram his phony healthcare down our throats.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I thought Ozymandias was the mad vagrant from John Christopher's 'The tripods'?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
On another note. Len should get with Jane Burgermeister and join forces. His evidence and hers together will really rattle the FBI into getting something done about the muderous NWO!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Rockerfeller (trilateral) + UN meeting this week + Israel + Palestine = same old path. Stir in some swine flu and it's soup!!!

Reformation of the trilateral needs to happen. The neocons need to go, the old Cold War generals need to go, the same old Kristol clan, PNAC, Heritage power needs to go. This old boys club doesn't have a clue about swine flu and government controlled terrorism and it's impact that is to come. We will fall into foreign world domination if these boys continue to make major mistakes.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

"okay i have to say... this got my attention... 60 percent of ats believe this is real, 15 percent say its false hes a nut, and the other 25 dont know what to believe...."

Im sorry, where did you get these stats? I cant find them...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is a video I found :

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've been following Horowitz's work now for a number of years and believe him to be sincere.

Check out his DNA presentation
www.youtube.com...

I guess time will eventually reveal all.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
His action will make more people aware of David Rockefeller and his goals for humanity. This will make the dammage control easier for the people trying to clean up the mess the eugenecists have created.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
His action will make more people aware of David Rockefeller and his goals for humanity. This will make the dammage control easier for the people trying to clean up the mess the eugenecists have created.

To get more acquainted I suggest people read stuff on the Tavistock Institute.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Yes so true. Nice to hear your opinion on this soficrow.
Thanks for your post!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join