It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is about time that the Rockerfellers, Rothschilds and co. of this world learnt about Ozymandias, 'Ruler of the World' and his eventual fate.....that being the same fate of all so called 'Ruilers of the World'!

Eventually their time is up and they are 'removed' from their thrones!

I am not holding my breath on this one and only hoping that this will 'hold true' and justice be done.....but one thing is certain.....sooner or later, one way or another......no matter how hard our so called 'Rulers' struggle, their time will be up and they WILL be gone......just like good ole Ozymandias! (Percy Bysshe Shelley's Poem, please READ!)

The Elites forget that History tells a Never Ending Story that continues to repeat even to this day!

How I love it when the 'Mighty Fall!' and it ALWAYS happens WITHOUT FAIL and you can take THAT to the Bank!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Do you think? Do you really think that these upstanding citizens and companies and organizations could be capable of such an evil, greedy, dispicable act? Not Rockerfeller! He and his family and friends have been so intimately involved in the foundation of our modern goverment and financial structure.. And we all know how sound and stable that is... We all know how these folks are incapable of wrong doing, this is just a conspiracy.. they would never be so dishonerable.. it's not like they worship the devil or anything..
Man, this world would be a whole lot better off if some things were targeted for extermination and removal from the planet...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Does this have anything to do with the suicide of the CEO of Rockefeller and Co?

Article

Is this the same Dr Len Horowitz who discovered the frequency tone of love?

Article

[edit on 19-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

That's immediately, the same thing I was thinking.
This seems like really big news. I hope this does not just get shunned away.
S&F

[edit on 08/16/2009 by 11Indigo11]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First and foremost, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Good find, S&F OP!!!

I'll be telling everybody I know about this!
And people call conspiracy theorists "NUTS" etc!!
Luckily we have people like Dr. Horowitz on our side, and I just hope that
he is safe after unloading this kind of info.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So........

This isnt just Alex Jones crap???? I'm glad to hear it.

I tip my hat off to this man for having the , well, you know, to do it.

Thank you for this article- S&F

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Get a lot of you lonely one's together and you get a crowd ...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
if this has been posted before, its worth posting again.

You should watch this video to get some background. Excellent.

video.google.com...#

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

the entire site is down now

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yeah the counter force would seem like something that would come around.

According to Ben Fulford, take him as you will, this secret society is the remnants of the Black Dragon Society that went underground post WWII.

Supposedly 6 million strong with 100,000 assassins. Sworn to eliminate the Illuminati if they proceed with their biological warfare upon the people of Earth, they are all that stands in the face of the sinister centuries-old plan of depopulation of the human race.

Dah Dah DAAAAHHHH!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am really glad to see the nest of worms uncovered finally!
This doesn't mean they won't fight back, and the affidavit hurts to read much into it. The guy is quoting Occam's Razor, no politician is going to even have the beginning strength to read this monster, not that they have to, but he used a lot of filler.

I just hope he can stay alive long enough to keep the torch lit. Perhaps his assault on Rockefeller Inc. may just create a panic, and it could lead to rapid world wide upheavals.

Now, this is to say if they have their fingers in everything, then one incident that creates shock waves to their organization will affect all aspects in some form or fashion. Imagine believing you are the top dogs with no threats to your supremacy, and all of a sudden some super credible doctor/investigator shows up to the FBI and produces massive evidence of genocide and world control.

What would you do in their position? All the info, all at once, all from a select group and all of it, if believed will prove to be your undoing. First, you consider killing the person. Even if doing so points evidence to your existence, burn the evidence and don't answer any questions. If that doesn't work, then panic would be most likely the next reaction.

I have deep questions as to where this is going. This doctor has a lot of bravado to do what he is doing and if these people are willing to commit genocide, then they are certainly willing to kill the people trying to blow the lid off of their atrocities. If he doesn't have some kind of help, he is a dead man.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
absolutely incredible

ever since the swine flu thing started i knew without a doubt somebody was behind it all

there was too much fear mongering for this to have been man made

people didnt even get this crazy when aids became a world wide thing

ive been saying it over and over someone needs to pay for all this crap thats been going on

hopefully this is a great step that leads to many more

hopefully we can punish these people involved in such an expensive misuse of taxpayer money

whats worse then all the money and everything spent on this crap is what it has done to our culture

this swine flu has caused severe un-needed worry all around the world

if this is proven to be manmade it will also force people to look deeper into the other diseases that people claim have been man made like aids

hopefully hes opened up a real pandoras box and even though a lot of bad will be brought out to the open it will allow for a lot of justice to be done..................hopefully

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am concerned for his safety ,but if David is behind foundations calling for drastic population reduction the Doctor may have realized he did not have anything to lose. Killing eighty percent of humans would place the chosen twenty percent in great danger of death. It is not likely a death machine stops so easily once it has killed eighty percent of humans; it would very likely keep going and wipe out all humans indiscriminately.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

According to Ben Fulford, take him as you will, this secret society is the remnants of the Black Dragon Society that went underground post WWII.

Supposedly 6 million strong with 100,000 assassins. Sworn to eliminate the Illuminati if they proceed with their biological warfare upon the people of Earth, they are all that stands in the face of the sinister centuries-old plan of depopulation of the human race.

Much as I detest violence...wouldn't it be good if Ben's ninjas was true?

I read all this about Rockefeller the other night. Isn't he supposed to behind AIDS and CFS as well. Evil, evil man and family.
The elite need to be dispensed with.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Even if they are not behind any of it, I still want them gone.

I hate people who think they own me and they are my king.

Off with their heads!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I thought something was funny when Fox all of a sudden was saying that this flu isn't what they thought it would be and that you didn't need two shots now and it isn't now expected to be any worse then the regular flu.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not to dissuade anyone but would someone mind digging up some of Dr Lens concrete evidence that lead him to file the charges against Rockefeller.

I would but i dont feel like buying his book(s).

So far all i found out is Dr Len G. Horowitz, was a dentist. then he taught dentistry, then started writing conspiracy theory novels. He is not well respected in the medical fields, unlike his site implies... His medical methods are thought of as new age and he uses numerological references, and christian post apocalyptic dialogue in his book. He claimed to have a remedy for some symptoms of SARS...though this seems to be unsubstantiated.

Basically, he was a dentist then an entrepreneur.

Lets gather some real information on this one. I do believe that the government created the H1N1 as well as the media hype that followed. I will explain in another thread why.

But this guy seems a little off to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is great news! I will be watching this story closely...

This is no small task, The Rockefellers are quite the pwerful bunch, poisioning us,and trying to take away the internet...
Running the U.S. into the ground.

This would really be something to see, hope for Mr. Horwitz safety.

Thanks for posting this! Starred & Flagged!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It appears that they are playing both ends against the middle.

Perhaps there have been too many leaks and their plans have been foiled. So now they take the "good guy/bad guy" approach. But they are still all on the same team.

Consumer health activist Dr. Len Horowitz admitted he was “knighted” by the Sovereign Orthodox Order of the Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem

www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Well, CDC owns the 'Fema Mass Grave Coffins' for once..
And if CDC is part of the 'network', they spread disinfo like : the Vaccine is 100% safe, just take it , and let your children get it too.

When it could very well be an Chemical castration jab.. Or worse.....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As a freelance photographer with the uk nationals and locals, I have forwarded the link to my contacts in the UK media and press. My contacts are both local and national. Lets see what happens or replies I get.

Lets get this out there people.

Respects

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join