It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What do we know about this guy?!? Is he some kind of quack?!?

Do not rally a real and powerful cause behind some man who could easily be made to look foolish. It will just damage the argument.

So, to re-iterate the question asked in a previous post : what do we know about the good doctor?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I am going to side with caution on him. In the video he cleverly pointed the finger of ultimate responsibility at the Free Masons. Don't get me wrong, its not my favorite secret society but they too do the bidding of their "Owners".

This guy is all interested in hyping his books, its the only real sincerity I can see. I suspect this is only a publicity stunt. Go ahead and listen to what he is saying for sure, but don't consider him your savior, far from it.

My question is why he didn't throw a plug in for the older poisoning scheme run by the very same people, that being Fluoride and Dental Mercury?

Oh yea, keep a eye on this "one",

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As a retired intel agent who spent most of my domestic career in and around Atlanta, Georgia, I accidentally discovered first hand CDC is actually the world's largest bio-weapons laboratory. Emory University and CDC (their lands abut each other and form one huge campus), along with the "Rockefeller Foundation" have devised quite a few very effective covert methods to decrease the world's population by creating and spreading new diseases. The three aforementioned entities also conspire to prevent anyone publicly disclosing cures for many deadly diseases. I have been informed by persons who are in a position to know, the "Rockefeller Foundation" has hidden away within its files cures for many types of cancers. Anyone desirous of locating the true origins of suspicious disease outbreaks anywhere in the world need not look beyond the holdings and associates of the three organizations mentioned above.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well lets give a listen, does he sound like a quack?

No, he does not sound like a quack!

Thanks for the links...

PEACE and LOVE....

Sorry, don't know how to fix this..

[edit on 19-9-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The "affidavit" is a joke. I think I made it to paragraph 5 before I decided this guy is just a quack.

If he actually filed this affidavit, in which court and district was it filed? what is the case and record numbers?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Be sure to buy these people's medicine remedies and DVDs! lmao.. sucker born every minute.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, regardless of whether we can conclusively say that this guys a nutjob or not. In reading the myriad of recent developments however, there's something very coincidentally curious about all this to me.
Here's what I mean: Len Horowitz is yet another coal to add to an already heavily smoldering fire. Think about the interesting picture here: 1.) Swine flu "scam" coming under fire, 2.) Obama drops missile shield plans (cozying up to russia for a stand-down?), 3.) Iran can "supposedly" produce nuclear weapons, 4.) Federal Reserve coming under heavy scrutiny, 5.) 911 "investigations" gaining ground in NYC, 6.) Terror probes in NYC (think about the MI5 terror probes in the cryptic "Blackjack" strip), 7.) Orly Taitz and her "miraculous" court hearings (seems to easy, don't you think), 8.) Vincent Xavier and his October 11th Nuclear attack "guarantee" (a known false prophet and therefore no one takes it seriously, yet making him and all like-minded people the targets if it happens), 9.) The branding of Government opposition as "potential terrorists", 10.) Many sources predicting economic doom as the fiscal year comes to a close, 11.) Etc., etc., as there is many more and I type miserably slow.
My point: A majority of the 10 things listed above happened in such a short time frame, that the analytical mind would see probably see this as a strikingly funny coincidence, or as a really nice setup for a "Clean up". Take into account also the Presidents ever-dropping approval rates, and you have a grand disaster in the making.
This isn't a prediction.... (far be it from me to set myself up for a false prediction), but it appears to me that the once broad margin between "realists" and conspiracy theorists is growing very thin. Now more than ever would be the time to expect a "reboot" so to speak to once again "rally" the people and achieve the desired result.

The conspiracy theorist can deduce on their own what that desired result might be.

By the way... VERY long time lurker, first-time poster. Glad to be here.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by factchecker

Welcome and thanks for writing a relevant post.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Posted this info on Twitter. I advise everyone to do the same.

My mother will be forced to get the shot (high school teacher). My aunt's employer is forcing their employees to get the shot. My grandfather will be forced (teacher). So on so forth.

I'm never getting this shot.. I will fight until the end. I have a feeling that this will be the boiling point and trigger for revolution.

I am a teacher and I can promise you this. They will have to fire me if they try to force me to take the shot. If they even hint at it, I will have my doctor write out a statement saying I shouldn't take it. He has already agreed to it just in case.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Knowing who owns the lions share of the company that makes tamiflu, I suspected the new flu bug was a deliberate attempt to pad the pockets of certain people from the start. And of course, to thin the global herd a bit (kill two birds with one stone so to speak).

I've also been thinking of the viruses that disappeared from that lab down in Galveston during the recent hurricane which destroyed so much of that city.

Just what kind were they? Were they ever accounted for?

If not, I have to wonder if tptb have an act 2 waiting in the wings, just in case they cannot accomplish their objective with H1N1.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixDown
The "affidavit" is a joke. I think I made it to paragraph 5 before I decided this guy is just a quack.

If he actually filed this affidavit, in which court and district was it filed? what is the case and record numbers?

Dr Horowitz is not a joke. I met this guy personally and know a lot of his work.
As far as I know he devoted his life exposing secret governments and Rockefeller family for the crimes they have done to humanity...
He and his family was refusing taking vaccines some 20 years ago. Plus he taught many people how "fight" system when the doctors are telling you that your kid needs to take this or that vaccine and that this is mandatory...

Not everybody is aware of the dengers of vaccines.
We have some 11000 members on ATS, plus lets say 10 more different blogs that each have same amount of members that are awake to the problem.
There is also ppl who read Dr. Horowitz books on emerging viruses.

So, to approximate the number of ppl who is aware of dangers of vaccine is 150000, and the rest are sleeping...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A star and flag MajorDisaster.
This is the best news I've heard in ages. Now let's watch D.R. squirm his way out of it all.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDown

The "affidavit" is a joke

Well then here's something we hope you'll really like

above top secret
millions

Do not rally a real and powerful cause behind some man who could easily be made to look foolish. It will just damage the argument

This is not an arguement (shrugs shoulders, shakes head , crosses eyes)
I hope it is a discussion by american people who realise they are facing a
situation of quite some magnitude.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Understood, we sre facing a threat of real magnatude. The question is this...Is the good Dr minamalizing the impact of those who refuse to take the shot by labeling us all as followers of a quack?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by romanmel]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
How respected is Dr Len Horowitz?
I only ask as if he is highly respected in medical circles,this may at the very least make more doctors look into the subject more.
Lets hope it does a lot more than that though.

He's a former dentist with a Masters' of Arts in something and a Masters' of Public Health Administration: en.wikipedia.org...

His claims for a 'holistic' treatment of SARS (for which he never actually did any clinical double-blind studies, as far as I can see) would make a good case for labeling him a "loose cannon who makes wild claims" and the tying of government agencies into everything just puts him further on the fringe.

There's a number of problems with his claims, including his apparent unawareness (deliberate or otherwise) that H1N1 hops from animal to human populations (zoonotic) and his lack of awareness of the disease pattern. This will cause any epidemiologist to dismiss his claims.

Add to that his penchant for starting weird lawsuits, and I'd say this one isn't going anywhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for the info. He just comes off as a fearmonger who is out to promo his site, books and "cures" for his own profit. In the process he makes all who have legitimate concerns to be lumped with him in the same looney-bin.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowEyes

There have been literally dozens of shipments of LIVE deadly disease cultures that have vanished while in transit through the USPS to or from CDC. The info was leaked many years ago, but you still have to wonder why CDC continued to use such an incompetent and uncaring delivery service after the FIRST problem. Was this actually a sly method of intentionally trying to spread diseases? Some of the missing items were "marburg virus", several hemmorhagic fevers, "Ebola", and others. I'm glad I was not a Postal Inspector, no telling WHAT those folks are unknowingly exposed to.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So...is this guy for real? I clicked on some link and he claims that AIDs was a manufactured virus but the possibility of H1N1 being man made isn't too much of a stretch since I found it suspicious that here we were being swept off our feet by a pandemic and they emerge with the vaccine but I don't know. My minds just trying to reach a rational decision, my parents believe that something was up about this H1N1 and I showed them this topic and have only just read the end of the thread and am now questioning this Dr.'s claims, but we shall see how this ends.

Thank you,
Star And Flag

Note - link to claim about AIDS - www.apfn.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Did any of you even bother to read the affidavit? The guy is nuttier than squirrel turds.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A mass genocide of this scale isn't good for the economic system because there will be less slaves. In my opinion, the purpose of this "vaccine" is to make humans even more dumb and docile than they already are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join