It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Confronting Israel is a national duty, Holocaust was a "lie"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It's not just me who thinks the article reeks a bit. As for my "sources" I think it was one of the forum mods who said the article was published by an Israeli owned dotcom.

You talk about bias also. So because I don't buy into character assassination campaigns I'm obviously a Jew hating Nazi? I could say you yourself are biased just because you have a different opinion to me. Wouldn't make it true though would it?

As for who appointed me. You mean who said I could have an opinion? Dodgyness is in the eye of the beholder. I could write an article saying that I saw George Bush torturing someone. It wouldn't make it true just because Bush ran an administration which advocated torture though.

Anyway, Mr A is last month's news. Have you noticed yet how they've shifted focus off him totally and moved onto Hamed Karzai? US intelligence made a statement (reported by the wonderful BBC) saying that they overestimated the threat from Iran, and have underestimated the threat from afghanistan.

The constant switcheroo game, neverending whack-a-mole(terrorist) game, that the CIA and their media plays is so blatant that I'm baffled by someone like you, who has enough intelligence to type coherently cannot see it.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The establishment of a Jewish Homeland was not predicated on the "holocaust".
The idea has been around for a long time. Various English,American and Jewish dignitaries first began talking about it somewhere areound 1850.

There were other places under consideration for them. Alaska, Texas, Uganda.....See here for more info. Interesting.

And then there was that Balfour document from the WWI era.
article

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join