It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Confronting Israel is a national duty, Holocaust was a "lie"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

How exactly that relates to my reply to you is over my head.

Are you saying you don't care to translate and post your findings? How would you know if you are not talking out your butt?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I addressed the semi-official Israeli tabloid translation with a more than adequate response on the first page. Did you read it? Even assuming that the translation is reflective of what was put in the unsourced unqouted article, I made it quite clear what the word confront means.

You know kind of like how people confront me when I start making appeals and entreaties for peace...

You my friend don't need a translation you need a dictionary to first understand our own language.

The long and short of it friend is there is a group of people predisposed towards war that nothing would convince, who aren't looking or wanting to be convinced.

They are looking to bomb and kill, murder and maim. Brave armchair warriors who will be glued to their TV's watching it in all it's esoteric and technicolor glory, high fiving each other, reveling in the tetesterone.

I keep talking about peace, and common sense, all the war mongerers keep talking about me.

I feel so special!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by jd140

I keep talking about peace, and common sense, all the war mongerers keep talking about me.

I feel so special!

it's cause you're full of love

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Actually it's being called in denial about an issue, refusing to tackle it, and discussing about how peaceful that makes oneself - nothing to do with this thread whatsoever.

It seems that he/she calls anyone a war-mongerer for pointing out the extremist attributes of Ahmadinejad the clown, which is obviously a highly presumptious approach.

This has often led to biased & anti-Israeli stances, whether mistakenly or not, and often based on ignorance.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by john124]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm sure glad you aren't calling me an armchair warrior, that would just show how ignorant you really are.

Peace is a two way street hombre. I rather not sit by waiting on some psycho to act on his threats. You look me in the eye and tell me you are going to punch me in the teeth and I will do everything in my power to put you down before you get the chance to act on your threat.

Regardless if he was threatening Israel or not, he was threatening someone. Not exactly a message of peace now is it.

You preach- peace and love.

I preach- peace and love to a point.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What he (El Presidente of Iran) is saying is that the Jews were not exterminated because Hitler said so, but because it was planned by the elite in order to create the state of Israel. The Jews had to be chased out of Germany and other countries in order to become citizens of a new state in the Middle Eastern desert - Israel.

How many people really died during the holocaust? Why did it happen? How did it happen? How were the prisoners used and murdered? I know there was a very high number of prison laborers and many murdered of course as we can see in the holocaust movies.

The Zionist regime includes Israel, US, UK and so on. It is a large regime controlled by the Committee of 300, all the organisations below them, the Rothschilds and so on and so on.

It's all very difficult to understand, so that's why he's asking for the many questions to be answered. He's right about what he says, even if he is not the kind of person you'd care to hear it from. If Alex Jones said it, then everyone would clap their hands and blow their horns at him (in the ATS world).

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Mr. Ahmedinajad,on these matters, is of course,
unrepresentative of the majority of peace-loving
Iranians.They don't want or need a war of any kind,
and sabre rattling jingoistic nonsense,re no HOLOCAUST,
is not the way to go.
I'm certain that the 12th Imam would agree...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

"The pretext (Holocaust) for the creation of the Zionist regime (Israel) is false ...

Gee I wonder why those words are in parentheses?

Could it be Haaretz is a little biased in filling in the blanks?

This is nothing but more vilification of the enemy in preparation for an attack.

Transparent effort at that.

well done,I said the same in another thread when these words were spun out of context into what is posted now!

Even the BBC has been spreading this lie over the airwaves on prime time news!Its disgusting that the media are not doing the job there paid to do rather than beat the war drums

Ahmadinejad has said that the holocuast was real,but he questions the figures.We all know that the jewish race(and others)were treated like cattle by the Naziz,and I would hope the world learns from its history and doesnt treat any other people no matter their faith or colour of skin in the same way

Its time the world grew up,and the media did what they should do and investigate news to see if its real rather than just publish crap without checking it out

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

They have not in their history launched an agressive war though.

Actually the 'mughals' who committed genocide and extermination against the people of india and plundered their lands were from iran. While no one was looking they confiscated the peacock throne too...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel

They have not in their history launched an agressive war though.

Actually the 'mughals' who committed genocide and extermination against the people of india and plundered their lands were from iran. While no one was looking they confiscated the peacock throne too...

That is true and all this is being manipulated from within and without to return the Shah's son to that throne.

Excellent addition Cute Angel thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by chips
On here, that's sort of a textbook error.

In what way?
What are you implying?

If you can't see that we take a neutral stance on ATS (i.e. we don't simply accept any side's propaganda without question) then I suggest that you are not looking (or thinking) hard enough.

ATS needs to take a neutral stance on this and all topics.

HOWEVER, clearly, some member and super-mods do not.

Now everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they follow TAC.

This includes mods, super mods and admins.

We just need to make VERY clear an individuals opinion VS any stance by this board.

It seems to me this is not always done.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm seriously tried of all the talking, I'm tried of the false claims for peace, and i too think its time to step up and just do it, Iran should attack Israel, Nuke Em' get it over with already. Jew are the most racist people on the globe.

they think they are better then everyone else.

"SPECIAL" - Not

sorry if i offend anyone, but i dont wanna be nice anymore and for what reason? time to fight. They dont deserve this made State they Call Israel.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Nifron]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Mr A is just following a tradition of Jewish genocidal aspirations forged in WWII. Iran has tried to hide it's active involvement with the Nazis going back to the 30s and it's ongoing support of Holocaust Deniers.

Those unfamiliar with the Middle East's Arab and Persian complicity with Germany attempting to exterminate Jews throughout the region need to read this eye-opening article in full.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/01/08/INGODGH99Q1.DTL

Iran's axis with the Third Reich began during the prewar years, when it welcomed Nazi Gestapo agents and other operatives to Tehran, allowing them to use the city as a base for Middle East agitation against the British and the region's Jews.

Key among these German agents was Fritz Grobba, Berlin's envoy to the Middle East, who was often called "the German Lawrence," because he promised a Pan-Islamic state stretching from Casablanca to Tehran.

Relations between Berlin and Tehran were strong from the moment Hitler came to power in 1933. At that time, Reza Shah Pahlavi's nation was known as Persia. The shah became a stalwart admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. He also sought the Reich's help in reducing British petro-political domination.

So intense was the shah's identification with the Third Reich that in 1935 he renamed his ancient country "Iran," which in Farsi means Aryan and refers to the Proto-Indo-European lineage that Nazi racial theorists and Persian ethnologists cherished.

The idea for the name change was suggested by the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of Hitler's trusted banker, Hjalmar Schacht. From that point, all Iranians were constantly reminded that their country shared a common bond with the Nazi regime.

Shortly after World War II broke out in 1939, the Mufti of Jerusalem crafted a strategic alliance with Hitler to exchange Iraqi oil for active Arab and Islamic participation in the murder of Jews in the Mideast and Eastern Europe. This was predicated on support for a pan-Arab state and Arab control over Palestine.

During the war years, Iran became a haven for Gestapo agents. It was from Iran that the seeds of the abortive 1941 pro-Nazi coup in Baghdad were planted. After Churchill's forces booted the Nazis out of Iraq in June 1941, German aircrews supporting Nazi bombers escaped across Iraq's northern border back into Iran.

Likewise, the mufti of Jerusalem was spirited across the border to Tehran, where he continued to call for the destruction of the Jews and the defeat of the British.

His venomous rhetoric filled the newspapers and radio broadcasts in Tehran. The mufti was a vocal opponent of allowing Jewish refugees to be transported or ransomed into Jewish Palestine. Instead, he wanted them shipped to the gas chambers of Poland.
In the summer of 1941, the mufti, with the support of key Iranian military and government leaders, advocated implementing in Iran what had failed months earlier in Iraq. The plan once again was for a total diversion of oil from the Allies to the Nazis, in exchange for the accelerated destruction of the Jews in Eastern Europe and the Nazis' support for an Arab state. Through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Co., Iran had already been supplying Hitler's forces in occupied Czechoslovakia and Austria.

Now, the mufti agitated to cut off the British and the Allies completely and supply Germany in its push against Russia.
In October 1941, British, USSR other allied forces invaded Iran to break up the Iran-Nazi alliance. Pro-Nazi generals and ministers were arrested, and the shah's son was installed in power. The mufti scampered into the Italian embassy, where he shaved his beard and dyed his hair. In this disguise, he was allowed to leave the country along with the rest of the Italian delegation.

Once the mufti relocated permanently to Berlin, where he established his own Reich-supported "bureau," he was given airtime on Radio Berlin. From Berlin and other fascist capitals in Europe, the mufti continued to agitate for international Jewish destruction, as well as a pan-Islamic alliance with the Nazi regime.

He called upon all Muslims to "kill the Jews wherever you see them." In Tehran's marketplace, it was common to see placards that declared, "In heaven, Allah is your master. On Earth, it is Adolf Hitler."

When the mufti raised three divisions of Islamic Waffen SS to undertake cruel operations in Bosnia, among the 30,000 killers were some volunteer contingents from Iran. Iranian Nazis, along with the other Muslim Waffen SS, operated under the direct supervision of Heinrich Himmler and were responsible for barbarous actions against Jews and others in Bosnia. Recruitment for the murderous "Handschar Divisions" was done openly in Iran.
Iran and its leaders were not only aware of the Holocaust, they played both sides. The country offered overland escape routes for refugee Jews fleeing Nazi persecution to Israel -- and later fleeing postwar Iraqi fascist persecution -- but only in exchange for extortionate passage fees.

Thousands of Jews journeyed to Israel via Iran both during the Holocaust and during the years after the fall of Hitler, when Arab leaders, especially in Iraq, tried to continue Germany's anti-Jewish program. Iran profited handsomely.

Since the shah's downfall, Iran has become a center for organized international Holocaust denial and has helped elevate the endeavor from fringe hate speech to a state-approved pseudo-intellectual debate.

In international forums and on state-controlled radio, Iranian university experts and journalists help validate the revisionist views that Jews were never gassed or murdered in great numbers during the Holocaust.

Indeed, Iran has become a refuge for the biggest names in European Holocaust denial.

M

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

History is just repeating itself over and over...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
I'm seriously tried of all the talking, I'm tried of the false claims for peace, and i too think its time to step up and just do it, Iran should attack Israel, Nuke Em' get it over with already. Jew are the most racist people on the globe.

"SPECIAL" - Not

sorry if i offend anyone, but i dont wanna be nice anymore and for what reason? time to fight. They dont deserve this made State they Call Israel.

Welcome to ATS.

Feel free to express your opinions.

btw. Ayatollah Khameini is looking for a new Foreign Policy Advisor.

M

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"SPECIAL" - Not

Well, tough guy, perhaps you should take you righteous self over there and start the war yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

What is this "Jews are the most racist people on the globe" crap? That is unobjective prejudiced bovine scat.

Jews are like every other group of people on this planet. Meaning diverse in opinons and beliefs. Some good and some bad just like everyone else on earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

i dont wanna be nice anymore and for what reason? time to fight. They dont deserve this made State they Call Israel.

When you're finished spewing out of your backside please inform us about your personal experiences in these matters. Otherwise it's just another useless rant.

Do us all a favor try strapping a bomb to your chest and test fire it in your backyard.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Most people should know better than to believe anying written in the press, especially when it comes to Iran. Western media sources have been caught out numerous times deliberately taking the words of the Iranian President out of context, simply to induce hatred and ignorance amongst the populace. But what's new.

When politicians keep harping on about the holocaust, it truly makes my blood boil, always telling us how important it is that we must not forget what the Jews went through. They never let up and sound like parrots, forever repeating the same mantra, "don't forget the Jewish Holocaust, "make sure you visit Auschwitz", "don't forget the Jewish holocaust", blah, blah, blah!!!

Why is it so important that I remember? I'm not the one going around starting wars and bringing untold suffering to people all around the world. No not me, that would be the politicians, the same hypocrites who can't seem to practise what they preach!!!
But what's new.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

The holocaust happened mate. It was directed at the Jews in a bid to win the economic battle German and Jew had fought in Eastern Europe for hundreds of years. Both German and Jew lost in the long run and were both more or less eliminated from Eastern Europe.

Without doubt the holocaust happened. I worked with a woman called Masha who was a baby in the camps and the tattoo was on her arm, she was occasionally crazed to the point of madness over the slightest thing and working with her was hard. She had NO relatives, they were set on fire to extinguish their existence after the murder. Other Kibbutz people said I was only the third person who could take working with her and she was trying to say the least but there was something that one could feel from her, like that she was crying out for her families past and there was something we bonded over in that emotional state and the past was real - total war, not only aimed at Jew but anyting else the Nazi hated.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join