It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
And with your unwavering obstination to keep us all ignorant by maintaining the strictest secrecy, and demanding that all other Masons do likewise, you have no part in keeping the Sheeple stupid?
Do you feel like you're stupid because I won't tell you the secret password? Do you feel stupid because I won't tell you how many times we make someone walk around a room in a circle while we read from the Bible? Do you feel stupid because I won't tell you the exact phrasing of the text of our rituals? Because those are the only secrets I'm sworn to keep. I do, and have, discuss any other aspect of Masonry openly on this site, as do most of the other Masonic members of ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Don't presume to call us cowards or liars because you are not hearing what you want to hear. None of us hear have lied.

I find your arrogance to be repulsive. How do you start to think that you a non-member knows anything about our hierarchy. We have stood up and told you about how we are structure, how we operate, and how the numerous Grand Lodges around the world recognize, and work with, each other.

Call us "Un-American", but it doesn't mean crap to me. I know the truth and I have spoken true words, but your closed ears and mind won't accept it. Your accusations doesn't negate my rights so I will keep on assembling with my Brethren, meeting in private, and you'll just bitch the rest of your life without affect.

Meeting in a building doesn't mean we meet in "darkness". That's just a pathetic scare tactic. Secrecy or privacy is not a bad thing, and if you really knew your Bible you would see that the Bible does not condemn secrecy.

There is no factual evidence of Masonic subversion. If there were centuries worth of evidence, where is it?

We are just exercising our 1st Amendment right. We have members from all walks and faiths in life, but no one profession leads to "circles of power".

The only enemy of Freemasonry are ignorance, fanaticism, and tyranny. Do you fit these categories?

As for the video, JoshNorton did an excellent thread on this already. JFK's speech has been slaughtered and misquoted by your ilk for far too long. He was not denouncing private citizens or private groups, but rather talking about the freedom of the press vs the secrecy of the government. Look where he gave this speech and the events that occurred around this time.

By following like a mindless drone, you are really showing how ignorant you are. You really should read the entire speech and not just a small part of it. He makes some great points in its entirety.

We're not the ones throwing the stones. Whether your a hypocrite and want a double standard of Constitutional rights, or your fascist in belief that no one should have privacy, it sickens me to see this deliberate attack on us Masons for no other reason than sheer paranoia and ignorance on your part.

I'll say this, someone tries to stick their nose in my business it will likely get bloody. I do not tolerate from anyone this kind of attack on my Constitutional rights.

Corruption? How are we corrupt? Give specific examples, not hypothetically or vague general attacks, but specifics.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hello hoards of Masonic Mavens roosting in this thread.

Yo.

It seems that either you have no balls, none among you having the gumption to SPEAK THE TRUTH about what you know and tell it like it is, or that you probably more likely don't even have the slightest clue about what your own brotherhood is REALLY about or who is at the top.

Or C. You're wrong.

YES, I find you UNAMERICAN.

Then you're very confused about what it means to be American...and in dire need to pick up a dozen or so biographies of the Founding Fathers.

That Masonry has been subverting society "underground" for centuries is evidence enough

For something to be evidence, it has to be factual.

These aren't the ill clad rebels against an unjust society.

Well, I try to at least match...

Seriously, though, you're right. At least in America, despite the best efforts of your ilk, we don't have to worry about that.

Masons are infiltrated within all the circles of power, operating the levers of Justice, Military Might, Police Control, Public Policy and the Economic and fiscal enslavement of citizens.

Names?

They are THE ENEMY if any were to be found; and any decent God fearing American would be well advised to take a clear stand against them.

Every generation of America has found this kind of empty, bigoted fearmongering as antithetical to the principles upon which this nation was founded. This is the definition of anti-American I use.

As regards the Kennedy speech: I'm sure it's already been linked, but did it ever occur to you that Presidents of the United States don't really call press conferences to speak about three sentences, and that it might behoove you, researcher extraordinaire, to read the rest of it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And with your unwavering obstination to keep us all ignorant by maintaining the strictest secrecy, and demanding that all other Masons do likewise, you have no part in keeping the Sheeple stupid?

Given that he's shown you the speech you quoted in an effort to broaden your understanding of the topic, and you've changed the topic because it no longer seems to agree with you, I'd say the bulk of effort in that direction is yours.

Your masonry is held together by the cement of corruption with insidious private interests advancing against the Public Good. That is not defensible and you soil your honor and generations of your offspring by attempting to do so.

Word to the wise: name-calling doesn't stop being immature when you use a polysyllabic vocabulary.
edit on 6-1-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well well I seem to have touched a nerve? Good news, as maybe some of you will start to awaken.

Since some of you seem to think that the United States of America is simply a MASONIC INSTRUMENT for the furthering of your organization's purposes, then I stand in applause - that is quite an admission?

Secondly some who posted claim that they DO KNOW who and what is up at the top. I don't know how high some of you may have risen in your various distinguished orders, but I do know what I've come across surrounding my own 33rd plus ancestors and it points in ONE DIRECTION, and not one I think very highly of. The SELLING OUT OF HUMANITY for a Hidden Agenda. This pretty much resumes the story of what I seriously suspect being at the TOP of your Freemasonry. This does not mean that ANY Freemasons are in any way directly complicit, only that despite their individual intelligence and personal virtues, I strongly suspect that they are being deceived and manipulated. If untrue, tell us what really is up there if you have even a remote idea?

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well well I seem to have touched a nerve? Good news, as maybe some of you will start to awaken.

I don't like being called a liar.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I am not calling you a liar. I am considering the very likely possibility that you are quite the contrary, the victim of a great lie of immense proportions. There has been a very long history of Secret Societies methodically concealing the truth from the general population and even fabricating false revelations for their own lower members not let into the loop of higher secrets. This continuity shows a construct of reality which is in large part fabricated and wholly controlled by those maneuvering behind the scenes. Some of these at the top know the why's and wherefore's whereas most of those assisting them are given a cover story with praiseworthy motives. I contend that Humanity has been "HIGHJACKED" for many centuries, and that Freemasonry is one of the larger institutions which facilitates this usurpation of power today. Masons are not in any way directly guilty, they are merely victims to a greater extent than those outside the organization, because they are being shamefully "used" and their great qualities are being exploited for nefarious purposes. May I conclude that I firmly believe that KSigMason is NOT a liar but is sincerely conveying what he/she believe to be factual.

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I don't know how high some of you may have risen in your various distinguished orders, but I do know what I've come across surroundingmy own 33rd plus ancestors and it points in ONE DIRECTION,
GS

OK, you said it, now it's time to back that up. You give me one name of any person you know of that has ventured past the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Once I verify that that person was in fact a mason and I find out where he went to lodge, I think we can all find out where these mysterious "Upper Level masons" are at.

But.....if you fail to provide the name, you are just another internet wuss who like to talk real tough behind the safety and anonymity of your keyboard.

There you have choice A or choice B.

Notice there is no choice C.

Good luck with all that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The SELLING OUT OF HUMANITY for a Hidden Agenda.

Reptilians? Seriously? Did you come to this conclusion during the visit from Satan you claim to have had?

Sorry, I do not believe in Satan and I certainly do not believe in Reptilians.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Network Dude,

You are directly asking me to reveal my identity by giving my family name and this is 100% against ATS Policy and can result in getting you banned. This is an ANONYMOUS website where it is forbidden to reveal one's real identity, posts are removed by Mods if they mention details such as your coordinates or other private info. For Your Info.

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Of course Freemasons won't be about to tell us any of their secrets. And maybe it is simply because they scare the bejeebers out of one another by threatening to murder them if they dare to tell what they know to Joe Six-Pack, us Sheeple designated to be kept forever in darkness and enslavement.

The Many Ways for a 'BROTHER' TO MURDER A FELLOW MASON...

We mustn't however take these Freemasons too seriously, they are quite adept at doing so themselves. To bring a note of good humor here is a short essay on how they find ways to recognize one another, it really is worth it, right?

Who Else Can We Plot With?

Yes, they seem so outrageously ridiculous with their dancing about, idiotic rites and cryptic passwords. Who could take them seriously? Only another Freemason, or... one of their victims.

Our Manipulators COMMUNICATE IN SECRET

They do seem Hellbent upon communicating without daring speak out in the open. They reveal to one another that they are part of the Plot, but they try to HIDE FROM THE INNOCENT bystanders who are not aware of their crimes. Yes, whether or not they are aware of their own small part in a giant CRIMINAL SCENARIO, each shares his burden of guilt.

But WHO is Manipulating Them?

Assuredly, anyone not yet at the top is going to defend their beloved brotherhood by claiming that LUCIFER is a Planet, a Concept, a Metaphor, a Flavor of Ice Cream (I added that one for critical perspective). Anyone literate enough to know how to read and write knows that LUCIFER IS SATAN, the Fallen Angel, the SNAKE, the REPTILIAN. It is said that those at the very top or above are sometimes allowed to get close enough that, if they aren't too faint hearted, they can encounter their PRINCE in person in the blood rituals.

They INFILTRATE Government

Yes, among other things such as being a manipulated spook operative dangling from strings and a stooge for the Rockefellers vetted by the Bilderbergs, Obama is also a Freemason - a coincidence?As the Masons in this thread stated rather proudly, they have Infiltrated many governments for many centuries and can be counted among most of those involved in Power Brokerage and the enslavement of their fellow man.

They USURP the US Presidency

The very seat of power in the United States was designed in Masonic Architecture in deference to their MASTER who is NOT HUMAN. They call him their GOD in their LITURGY until they get high enough to know him by name. That Obama was secretly sworn in after the official ceremony in front of the portrait of a noted High Ranking Freemason who wasn't even a Statesman shows where his allegiance lies: IT IS TREASONOUS, just as is the allegiance to any other Freemason usurping Public Office. They work for their Sect, and not for the General Public.

They INFILTRATE the Opposition

Yes, it is disheartening, but they also control the Opposition to put a clamp upon any real ideological dissent or political dissidence. There is only room for the RULE OF THEIR PRINCE of Darkness, the Light Bearer Lucifer. It is a crying shame that the secular powers are delivered to such scoundrels and that they hold Justice through legions of Masonic Judges. God Save America, it is almost totally down the tubes!

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Of course Freemasons won't be about to tell us any of their secrets.

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video

Blah blah blah.

Video
I've already told you what our oaths cover and what they don't. You want to know something? Ask us a question and stop with the BS.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I forgot to look at your questions before:

Secondly some who posted claim that they DO KNOW who and what is up at the top.

Who said this?

I don't know how high some of you may have risen in your various distinguished orders, but I do know what I've come across surrounding my own 33rd plus ancestors and it points in ONE DIRECTION, and not one I think very highly of.

I know there is one 33rd degree on this board, but he doesn't come on very often. We had another one, but he passed on a few years ago.

This pretty much resumes the story of what I seriously suspect being at the TOP of your Freemasonry.

The problem with your theory is that you see the Scottish Rite as the authority over all Freemasonry, or at least the pathway to the authority, but you overlook so much in Freemasonry. It is a disservice to us. You see a numbering system and you get tunnel vision.

If untrue, tell us what really is up there if you have even a remote idea?

I have described to you the hierarchy of Freemasonry.

Really?

It seems that either you have no balls, none among you having the gumption to SPEAK THE TRUTH about what you know and tell it like it is, or that you probably more likely don't even have the slightest clue about what your own brotherhood is REALLY about or who is at the top.

Apparently this isn't you "not" calling us liars.

There is also a nice history of the propaganda machine attacking "secret societies" for meeting and fabricating information to suit their agenda against them to condemn them as "dark" or "satanists", and s on. The only reason most don't like the idea of a organization meeting in secret is that you cannot twist and manipulate the information of theirs to suit your needs.

Freemasonry seeks nothing, but freedom. If anything it is the anti-Masons who want to usurp the Constitution and rights of the People to enforce their views under the guise of "necessity" which is the cry of the tyrant.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Assuredly, anyone not yet at the top is going to defend their beloved brotherhood by claiming that LUCIFER is a Planet, a Concept, a Metaphor, a Flavor of Ice Cream (I added that one for critical perspective). Anyone literate enough to know how to read and write knows that LUCIFER IS SATAN, the Fallen Angel

Yes, it is disheartening, but they also control the Opposition to put a clamp upon any real ideological dissent or political dissidence. There is only room for the RULE OF THEIR PRINCE of Darkness, the Light Bearer Lucifer.

You seem to have quite a unhealthy and well, Luciferian, obession with Satan. He visits you at home, you never fail to mention his name and seem to be privy to information that only a very close personal confidant would possess. How long have you been invloved with Satanic activities? What actions of yours are directly related to Satan and his obvious influence in your life?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So you're not going to cite your sources and expect to take your word at it? Your not the first anti-Mason to "know a 'high ranking' Mason" or have "access to inside information that only 'high level' Masons have", but then won't cite their sources.

If the information is so sensitive then these "high level" Masons will be able to find the leak so what hurt would it do to reveal the name of your source not you.

You seem to be nothing more than a YouTube warrior that just follows the speaking points of the fascist, the ignorant, and the fanatical.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh and GS there are no threats of murder if one divulges secret info.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Network Dude,

You are directly asking me to reveal my identity by giving my family name and this is 100% against ATS Policy and can result in getting you banned. This is an ANONYMOUS website where it is forbidden to reveal one's real identity, posts are removed by Mods if they mention details such as your coordinates or other private info. For Your Info.

GS

Oh My, that is convenient. So you don't know any "Super masons" who aren't members of your direct family? I guess it was rather pointless for you to bring up some story that cannot be proven. Please let us know if you ever find one of these "Super Masons" that we can vet.

Ta Ta for now.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hi, I just read your opening blog there, with the pics of the higher-up's, etc... Brave stuff!!

I feel compelled to respectfully direct you to the books of Robert Lomas, a fellow Brit (like me) but one whose a) a mason, and b) considered one of the finest living masonic writers around!!

His work is very to-the-point and articulate in how he explain things. He knows his history, and indeed, heritage, so I'd say he's a good read, and may add to the things you already know, or even-- quite possibly, enhance a view-point you haven't fully formed yet...

A couple of books of his are The Hiram Key, The Secrets of Freemasonry, I think? He's collaborated with Christopher Knight, so look them up.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: I added extra details, the books

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Hi, I just read your opening blog there, with the pics of the higher-up's, etc... Brave stuff!!

Not really. All of this is public information; it's a response to the idea that "revealing" this information would be in any way controversial.

Robert Lomas, a fellow Brit (like me) but one whose a) a mason, and b) considered one of the finest living masonic writers around!!

Actually, Lomas's methods and conclusions are the subject of serious scrutiny, and the majority of the Masonic historical research community disregards most of his "findings".

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

What about Brent Morris, Christopher Hodapp, and other Masonic authors who disagree with Lomas (and Knight)? I have read their books and I respectfully disagree with many of their claims.
edit on 15-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join