It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Your opinion is not accepted fact. Please answer my questions.

reply to post by sweetnlow

Hubris.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought the real masters of all masons went by the title Baron and their last names were Rothschild.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

(And that's without even getting into the point that the Bavarian Illuminati was anti-Jesuit…)

Well the point is that however Masons are presented today - you cannot ignore what is known about them historically......ie they are anything but what is presented on the surface!

Um....when the Pope has just been forcibly pressured by the royals of the day, to outlaw and disband the Jesuit order, for being a malicious seditious order seeking to rule the world by stealth.

You think that some proffessor of Cannon law at the Jesuit university of Inglestadd - can just arrange a meeting with a few friends......................and roll out a credible plan to take over the entire world, without having the money power resources and connections of a very very very powerful organisation behind him.

An organisation that can no longer act under it's own name perhaps - one that has burning issues and revenge on it's mind maybe!?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
like cells scattered out from 2 opposing terroristic organizations....infiltrating each other, influencing each other and then working against each other.

Evil defines good and vice versa for without each other, both would lack the description offered by the opposition.

Like the brake to the locomotive.

Checks and balances.

Yin and yang.

Dualism is a trap for two fishes chasing each others tails in a very small jar.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
You think that some proffessor of Cannon law at the Jesuit university of Inglestadd - can just arrange a meeting with a few friends......................and roll out a credible plan to take over the entire world, without having the money power resources and connections of a very very very powerful organisation behind him.
You obviously don't know anything about the goals of the Bavarian Illuminati that Weishaupt started. They weren't out to take over the world... they just wanted to take down the tyrants and popes. They were anti-monarchy. They were enlightenment-era anarchists who thought that man should rule his own destiny.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Like the brake to the locomotive.

Which one? Dynamic, independent or train?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

You thought wrong buddy.

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The problem with the history Freemasonry is that there is a lot of historical fiction that is taken as fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Well, regarding the "historical fiction" regarded as fact here is a History of the Origins of Freemasonry which bought the author Jonas James Lawrence's early demise, which of course proves nothing at all we can be sure. I shall quote from Chapter 37.

"I have known throughout my studies that the ascent to the high degrees requires, above all, the payment of the price of the inscription, a price that varies according to the degree, but it also requires activity, zeal and services on behalf of the principles of the Association and the realization of its purposes. I discharged the duties within my reach to make a false show of my activities and I saved, at the same time, what was necessary to pay the respective inscriptions."

"I solicited the ascent, paying the dues for the 11 degrees, from the 19th to the 29th inclusive. My petition was accepted with pleasure. Being one of the holders of the 29th degree, I knew the secrets, vestments, terms, movements and signs corresponding to all those degrees. All the rituals are of no interest, for they are similar to those of the earlier degrees in their falsity and ridiculousness."

"I saved the amount necessary to attain the 30th degree. I solicited it and attained it. I did not delay much in attaining Degrees 31, 32 and 33 in the same way. Here my age become infinite; I remembered then what was recorded by the ancestors of my mother, Esther, who tried by that definition ‘to mock the Resurrection of Jesus, His Ascension and His eternal life."

"Thus I completed my ascent to the maximum degree of “elevation,” reaching the “gates of Heaven.” Thus I come to be considered among the ranks of the chiefs of “liberty!”

"Despite the superiority of my high degree, I did not know from whence come the superior orders. The president himself of our lodge did not know their origin. I saw that all the presidents of the lodges were subject to those orders that came mysteriously."

For example: “Carry out the exalted order as we have carried out ours, executing the following.... “

Another example: “By a superior order we must make every effort to do such-and-such a thing; comply with it and begin... “

Another example: “By orders, the knowledge of whose origin is prohibited by Law, you must initiate a subscription to collect (such-and-such a sum of) money that will be destined to expand the capacity of the Association and its interests.... “

All the orders were of this nature.

"Then I remembered the cunning of our ancestor founders and their successors and noted that the nine successors improved considerably in the art of fallacy and cunning."

"I deplored the word “free,” which should be omitted from the dictionaries of languages with that meaning, to use rather the meaning, “those who claim to be free and are nothing but slaves ordered by their masters to do good or evil.”

"Nevertheless, the slave knows his master, but we, on the other hand, do not know who orders us, and we obey blindly."

SOURCE: Dissipation of Darkness - History of the Origins of Freemasonry

GS

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Well, regarding the "historical fiction" regarded as fact here is a History of the Origins of Freemasonry which bought the author Jonas James Lawrence's early demise, which of course proves nothing at all we can be sure. I shall quote from Chapter 37.

GS

Sorry, but I heard Bob Smith, a very high level mason, said that was hogwash. You show me your proof this guy was a regular mason, and then I will prove my Bob Smith story.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

So what? From the looks of this, this guy is not very trustworthy. I also don't see where he says what Lodge or Scottish Rite Valley he joined. Maybe I missed it; that and the dates of his initiation.

I discharged the duties within my reach to make a false show of my activities and I saved, at the same time, what was necessary to pay the respective inscriptions.

So he's two-faced?

All the rituals are of no interest, for they are similar to those of the earlier degrees in their falsity and ridiculousness.

Oh wow, a guy who didn't pay attention during the degrees...

I did not delay much in attaining Degrees 31, 32 and 33 in the same way.

Ummm...I doubt he just bought his way up the 33rd as he doesn't even mention the KCCH nor the time requirement it takes to earn the 33rd degree.

The president himself of our lodge did not know their origin. I saw that all the presidents of the lodges were subject to those orders that came mysteriously.

President? Lodge? I thought we were talking about Scottish Rite?

I'm calling BS on this "historical" book. This sounds like another Jim Shaw or Bill Schnoebelen to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So you will either correct the truth for the record or be responsible for us relying on what you call "fictional history" given that your official sources keep their own truths veiled in secrecy. I cannot give your sect the benefit of the doubt until I can find confirmation that you know who exactly is above you, AT THE TOP of your very hierarchical pyramidal structure. Who is in the Capstone above the truncated pyramid, and why is it not connected directly? Are your Supreme Masters even HUMAN?

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So you will either correct the truth for the record or be responsible for us relying on what you call "fictional history" given that your official sources keep their own truths veiled in secrecy. I cannot give your sect the benefit of the doubt until I can find confirmation that you know who exactly is above you, AT THE TOP of your very hierarchical pyramidal structure. Who is in the Capstone above the truncated pyramid, and why is it not connected directly? Are your Supreme Masters even HUMAN?
And we've told you, time and again, that there is no overarching body over all of Freemasonry. There are hundreds of independent grand lodges around the world, each running their own territory. Nobody controls them all, because each democratically elects its own leaders on a regular basis.

And no Masonic organization nor the Bavarian Illuminati ever used a truncated pyramid capped with an all-seeing eye as a symbol in any of their degrees or ritual. The myth that the seal on the back of the $1 was an illuminati symbol was made up entirely by William Guy Carr in his 1956 book Pawns in the Game. There's no prior historical record of any Masonic group or other secret society using that particular combination of symbols. He just pulled that idea out of his ass, and every conspiracy theorist since him has passed it along without once bothering to check his sources.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think of the whole secret society and masonry along with the whole Illuminati thing in a Star Wars way.

There are MANY Dark Jedi. But, there is only two Sith- The Master and the Apprentice.

Take from that what you will.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

GS

So if I understand you correctly...you doubt any sources UNLESS they confirm your opinion that the Devil is in charge of Freemasonry?! If I misunderstand you, please set me straight. Otherwise, I don't see any point in even discussing the subject with you as your mind is already closed to the possibility that your opinion is wrong.

However, for those who have an open mind, the evidence suggests to me that this book is a modern hoax.

In the dedication, Awad Khoury (who states that he translated the original text from French to Arabic in 1897) says there was a lost English version of this book that was 250 years old at the time of his translation. The problem with this is that in the 1750's, when the "Haute Degrees" were organized into the Rite of Perfection, there were only 25 degrees. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite consisting of Thirty-Three degrees didn't exist until the The Grand Constitutions of 1786.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just keep telling yourself that, and you'll be ok

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

To correct that book and most of the historical fiction written about or on Freemasonry would take me some time as I would have to write a series of books.

There is no capstone or single authority over all Freemasonry.

Who is in the Capstone above the truncated pyramid, and why is it not connected directly? Are your Supreme Masters even HUMAN?

Well, the unfinished pyramid is not related to Masonry, but the meaning of it is that the capstone is God, perfection, hovering unconnected over the base (symbolizing our country) which is not yet perfected.
edit on 6-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

Just keep telling yourself that, and you'll be ok
When you find conclusive proof showing otherwise, I'll change my mind. Until then…

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello hoards of Masonic Mavens roosting in this thread. It seems that either you have no balls, none among you having the gumption to SPEAK THE TRUTH about what you know and tell it like it is, or that you probably more likely don't even have the slightest clue about what your own brotherhood is REALLY about or who is at the top.

YES, I find you UNAMERICAN. Evil lurks in darkness and Good acts in the sunshine. There is no reason for it to be otherwise. That Masonry has been subverting society "underground" for centuries is evidence enough that it cannot be that Masons are an oppressed group needing to seek the protection of discrete corridors or underground tunnels. These aren't the ill clad rebels against an unjust society. Masons are infiltrated within all the circles of power, operating the levers of Justice, Military Might, Police Control, Public Policy and the Economic and fiscal enslavement of citizens. They are THE ENEMY if any were to be found; and any decent God fearing American would be well advised to take a clear stand against them.

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And how many times have I told you to read the entire speech and not the one that's been chopped up by conspiracy theorists?

Because if you DID actually read it (so you didn't look like an idiot) you see that Kennedy was calling for MORE secrecy from the newspaper publishers...

I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.
Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: "Is it news?" All I suggest is that you add the question: "Is it in the interest of the national security?" And I hope that every group in America--unions and businessmen and public officials at every level-- will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.
So by continuing to parrot CT edits of that speech on YouTube, you do nothing more than expose how truly ignorant you are.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

... you do nothing more than expose how truly ignorant you are.

And with your unwavering obstination to keep us all ignorant by maintaining the strictest secrecy, and demanding that all other Masons do likewise, you have no part in keeping the Sheeple stupid? You are standing in a glass house throwing stones at others, your secrecy does not make the Temple Invisible. Word to the wise. There have been times where you HAD to keep your nose clean lest it get bloody, and we can somewhat understand how things might come to that. Your masonry is held together by the cement of corruption with insidious private interests advancing against the Public Good. That is not defensible and you soil your honor and generations of your offspring by attempting to do so.

GS

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join