It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen and Pathetic Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Charlie Sheen has penned a fictitious conversation with President Obama regarding the 9/11 attack. See, the star of "Scary Movie 3" — and "Scary Movie 4" — believes that Bush/Cheney planned it all and feels Obama should investigate it immediately, in an effort to answer a "bottomless warren of unanswered questions." Now, never mind how repulsive this is to anyone personally affected by the terror attack. Sheen is just awesome for revealing what makes conspiracy theorists so pathetic.

www.foxnews.com...

I just read this article and i am pissed to say the least, also in a google news search this is the first result, 2nd is another fox news story about Patrick Swayze!?? 3rd is Prision Planet.
So the first thing the common sheeperson is going to click on is the Fox news Greg Gutfeld story and say "yep i knew it was a load garbage" and there search for the truth will probably end there.
Google News Search

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

And so now the lie exposed we begin to see why this "20 minute with the president" Hoax was such a bad idea...

Imagine those that actully listened to the movie star... those taken in by the hoax and who AWOKE for a moment.. Imagine how much more they will now cling to the OS now that the truth of the matter is out...

It was a bad idea...

The worst way to spread the truth. 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB but to lie about an interview to prove it was a lie....

You can not prove one thing is a lie by telling another lie!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A News corporation that claims to be fair and balanced.. just reporting the facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry but anyone who agrees with what Charlie Sheen says is on the far fringe of the even the conspiracy community.

All he did was repeat the same clueless truther questions but in a fake interview with the President of the USA, which for a while was portrayed as being a real interview for ratings.

He didn't bring anything new to the table, he just made himself look like a jackass.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
3 - really, if 911 coverup wasnt true, well, none of the media would ATTACK and REFUSE an debate with charlie on larry king LIVE

You are making an "argument from silence" fallacy; that is the erroneous belief that because no one has responded to the allegations therefore the allegations must be true. There are a multitude of reasons for not wanting to engage in such discussions, none of which have anything to do with the allegations being true.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
He didn't bring anything new to the table, he just made himself look like a jackass.

Not just himself but everyone associated with him and this field. I'm surprised he has any defenders.

The Truther movement should be asking themselves what else they've been lied to about.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

3 - really, if 911 coverup wasnt true, well, none of the media would ATTACK and REFUSE an debate with charlie on larry king LIVE

You are making an "argument from silence" fallacy; that is the erroneous belief that because no one has responded to the allegations therefore the allegations must be true. There are a multitude of reasons for not wanting to engage in such discussions, none of which have anything to do with the allegations being true.

ok, lets start again, since they removed MY ENTIRE post, well, good job mod,

lets assume you are a smart guy, and you read the letter ok? you jump fast in this board and you write all these words full of nothing ... for me thats an insult ...

I am SURE you didnt read the letter, because if you did, since you are a very smart guy, you would know that all the information is provided by MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERAGE and really, you can find the source for all the information in the bottom.

The letter is not his opinion, the letter is an DOCUMENT providing 20 FACTS about 911 that he thinks are the best.

ok, what now?

I'm sorry but anyone who agrees with what Charlie Sheen says is on the far fringe of the even the conspiracy community.

All he did was repeat the same clueless truther questions but in a fake interview with the President of the USA, which for a while was portrayed as being a real interview for ratings.

sure, the best way to fight 911 coverup is to hide in a online board and do nothing ... well, thanx for that man, you are helping a lot the families of the people that were murdered ...

charlie is risking his career and life doing this, lets hope more people famous like him step up this way, trying to make the headlines to make 911 subject discussed again ...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Is it fair to say that Greg Gutfeld is obviously an ass-hole?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

Well if you cant refute the points it makes sense to do a character assassination instead. I am assuming you cannot refute the points he made, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Faiol

Is it fair to say that Greg Gutfeld is obviously an ass-hole?

you say what you want, I am just here trying to understand the human brain of some people ... thats it ... its a research

I believe he is beeing paid to say these things, otherwise, he should be ashmed, that this is the i"reporting news"

its a shame that people still read these mainstream guys ... almost everything they put their opinion and judge the facts or they create news

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Well if you cant refute the points it makes sense to do a character assassination instead. I am assuming you cannot refute the points he made, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

No point in me doing that, whatever is said wont be taken on bored by anyone who is dumb enough to agree with anything Charlie Sheen has said and done.

People have been successfully debunking every 9/11 conspiracy for 8 years now guys (including everthing in Sheens fake interview), you should all take this event as a reason to move on to something new before you get even more marginalized by society.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The thing that make me angry is that fact that all this guy has done is personally attacked charlie and conspiracy theorist. He is just trying to shut people down so no one else stands up for what they believe in, famous or not. He hasn't actually said that what Charlie is saying is wrong he has just called it "pathetic" because he can't prove it wrong he is just being an A-hole about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

No point in me doing that, whatever is said wont be taken on bored by anyone who is dumb enough to agree with anything Charlie Sheen has said and done.

People have been successfully debunking every 9/11 conspiracy for 8 years now guys (including everthing in Sheens fake interview), you should all take this event as a reason to move on to something new before you get even more marginalized by society.

didnt u read my post 2 times above ... it explains that the letter is based on actual mainstream news reports ... so, PLEASE, DEBUNK all the reported news PLEASE ... and then teach me how to debunk a report from a newspaper ... that would be great ... since I am the dumb one

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
plz delete this, I dont know why but this board system duplicated the answer

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And here's the most revealing line in the entire article.

"Damn, I wish the government would silence him or at least get him a haircut better suited for a middle-aged man."

[edit on 15-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
just to add to the thread ... if someone wants to send some messages to him

Greg Gutfeld hosts "Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld" weekdays at 3 a.m. ET. Send your comments to: [email protected]

thats was in the bottom at the page

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

ok, lets start again, since they removed MY ENTIRE post, well, good job mod,

lets assume you are a smart guy, and you read the letter ok? you jump fast in this board and you write all these words full of nothing ... for me thats an insult ...

I am SURE you didnt read the letter, because if you did, since you are a very smart guy, you would know that all the information is provided by MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERAGE and really, you can find the source for all the information in the bottom.

The letter is not his opinion, the letter is an DOCUMENT providing 20 FACTS about 911 that he thinks are the best.

ok, what now?

sure, the best way to fight 911 coverup is to hide in a online board and do nothing ... well, thanx for that man, you are helping a lot the families of the people that were murdered ...

charlie is risking his career and life doing this, lets hope more people famous like him step up this way, trying to make the headlines to make 911 subject discussed again ...

This.

It's been over 8 years, and I think the amount of people who can be woken up with documentaries and youtube videos has peaked. It will take publicity stunts like Charlie's to grab the attention of the rest of the people. Since most of those people are zombified by television, who better than the highest paid t.v. actor to shock them into awakening?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Trauma]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This.

It's been over 8 years, and I think the amount of people who can be woken up with documentaries and youtube videos has peaked. It will take publicity stunts like Charlie's to grab the attention of the rest of the people. Since most of those people are zombified by television, who better than the highest paid t.v. actor to shock them into awakening?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Trauma]

I agree, this is what happen to me 2 nights ago:

I was over a friends place we were talking and 2 and a half men came on in the backround, i said "oh did u hear about that thing with Charlie sheen and Obama" he said "yes".
Then to my suprise his wife said "yeah i read about it in the paper, its increadable stuff, good on him".
Then i said " so when i told you about it your husban told you about it you said what ever, you said Zeitgiest was rubbish and not true (the 9/11 part), what happnen????
She said "well its in the news paper and why would Charlie sheen make a big deal about it if its not true"

And the problem is to many peopel think like that, its not true unless is in the MSM or someone famous says so

top topics

<<   2 >>

join