It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen and Pathetic Conspiracy Theorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

No point in me doing that, whatever is said wont be taken on bored by anyone who is dumb enough to agree with anything Charlie Sheen has said and done.

Oh the irony

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
amazing that, a lot of people came to this thread saying that charlie said somethings useless, wrong and hoax ... but then when I asked them to show me the evidence, they disappear ... man,

THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't see anyone attempting to refute any of the 20 points he brings up.
All I see is a lot of insults and character assassination.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I don't see anyone attempting to refute any of the 20 points he brings up.
All I see is a lot of insults and character assassination.

Exactly my thoughts, I agree 100% - and as far as the FOX story on this goes, it's not exactly a big shock to the system that they would make him look like a jack-ass for doing what he did to bring more people aware of the many unanswered questions. After all, FOX is owned, operated and controlled by.....? Would they have given the story a positive spin and said that his 20 points were valid and needed to be immediately addressed by the US government? Absolutely not, because that would get the wheels turning a hell of a lot faster now, wouldn't it?

You people are going to personally attack and insult Charlie Sheen & his personal life/acting career just because he decided to take a rightful stand and do this? My God almighty, if that's the case, then it makes me wonder what you people would say if it were someone else in the media who has worse problems than him, not that those problems would be ANY of your own business to begin with. You realize that by lowering yourselves to the level of name calling and school-yard insults towards Mr. Sheen, you are only making yourselves look like the same ''idiot' that you refer to him as...

There's *20* valid and legitimate points he brought up, which was basically the meat and potatoes of the mock interview between him & President Obama. Feel free to kindly show us how each one of the 20 points are completely false and not to be recognized as suspicious in any way, shape or form. Until then, keep casting stones. You're only hurting yourselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Although I'm not really a fan of a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories, I still somewhat consider myself a conspiracy theorists. And thats so freaking typical this came from foxnews. I love how they call themselves fair and balanced, LOL
Disgusting. But I don't think charlie sheen went about this the right way.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
The Truther movement should be asking themselves what else they've been lied to about.

Uhhh... that's what started the Truther movement... they asked themselves what they've been lied to about. The most obvious lie they were told was the story about what happened on 9/11/2001.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
reply to post by wycky

Although I'm not really a fan of a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories, I still somewhat consider myself a conspiracy theorists. And thats so freaking typical this came from foxnews. I love how they call themselves fair and balanced, LOL
Disgusting. But I don't think charlie sheen went about this the right way.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

True enough, however the fact of the matter here is that he compiled 20 relevant things to largely consider that are worth questioning and bringing to the attention of anybody who has ever had any doubts over the official 9-11 story. Period.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it might be sow, but i am not a big fan of pointing fingers we need to look more to the future if IF we gona stay living like this what good it will give us ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedElectricSerpent
it might be sow, but i am not a big fan of pointing fingers we need to look more to the future if IF we gona stay living like this what good it will give us ?

Right -- "Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who..."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen is top result on Google.

That's great news! Good to see Mr. Sheen standing up to the abuse put out
by the anti-truthers.

Because that's really what it is, isn't it. Anti-Truth.

<< 1   >>

join