It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Kanye Is A Jack(arse)"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Pretty soon he's going to be telling that that fat chick at work that she really shouldn't have worn those pants.

I wish someone had said that during the Clinton years.

Would have saved Kenneth Star and a lot of us a lot of bother.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Lol you beat me to it that South Park is on of my favorites. The episode is called "Fish Sticks" and is a perfect example of how big Kanye's ego is and did an awsome job of tearing him down go check it out at the south park web site. I personaly agree and think Kanye is most likely a gay fish.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

[edit on 14-9-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Not funny.

Edit: Mmm, I see the Swazey pic is no more, still ...

[edit on 14 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
But you DO realize that, just like the cop incident, he probably should have stayed out of this one, right?

The president isn't allowed to use 'regular person' words or have 'regular person' opinions. He's supposed to be above that stuff and not comment on silly things like that. Pretty soon he's going to be telling that that fat chick at work that she really shouldn't have worn those pants.

If we were to all follow his lead, we would all be walking around calling each other jackass.

Ok. You go first.

Very true but Democrat presidents are usually "people's presidents" and are considered more down to earth than the Conservative presidents. This is why you see Obama doing speeches before large crowds while Bush usually did it before a small group of reporters, Obama gets away with saying "jackarse" while Bush wouldn't etc. It is rather traditional in some sense. Bush actually put on an image for right-wingers, putting on a cowboy hat, hanging around in Texas at a ranch, etc. Afterwards, he sold the whole image.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

1000000% agreed... people are meant to lead by example!

he was a jackass... he thinks he is a jackass... he is boss of america, so if he wants to say it it pretty much goes..

think he is gonna get sued for being called a jackass? lmao ..imagine the courtroom drama of kanye trying to defend against the charge of being a jackass!... genius!

schrodingers dog ...lol, c'mon dude, that was pretty funny ...its not even tasteless.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Obama I agree with you, I like for people to show their human side, good for Obama.

[edit on 103030p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Chovy
Have you seen the video? Kayne acts like a total jackass... That girl should have slapped him. I think Kayne is a wife beater.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Chovy]

Kanye is waaayyyyy too gay to ever be a wife beater! Have you seen the South Park episode making fun of him? It is great! I was just starting to lose interest in South Park and then they roasted Kanye!

I just wish he would have chosen someone like Toby Keith or Pink to interrupt! He would have gotten his arse kicked that way!!

Some celebrity said interrupting Taylor Swift was like stepping on a kitten!! That is just about right, as she is so sweet. He wouldn't have dared that with anyone else!

I am quoting myself, lol! But it is for a good cause! Can you guys imagine if Kanye would have pulled this B.S. stunt in reverse? If he would have interrupted Beyonce to say how Taylor Swift was the best of all time?!?

Beyonce would have been all over him!! He may not have survived it! Too bad, we can only dream!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
But this was an off the record comment. Like I said, it's good to see him acting like a human being. In the spotlight, yes, he needs to keep his mouth shut and only tell us what the POTUS needs to tell us. But this was off the record. This was Barry being Barry, not Pres. Obama.

That's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Have to wonder now how Kanye will feel about Obama and if he will respond. Kanye is a big Obama supporter, this may crush him...... serves him right

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
YES, of course HE IS.

Of course BO just stated the obvious and owes Kayne no apology.

For some reason though, it seemed like a militant publicity stunt for his music. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some other "group" takes revenge on him.......in some form.

I think it was a stunt either way.

Is he really such a lush or was that Hennessy watered down?

I thought it was interesting that there's a Hennessy Black also.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hennessy has made many appearances in popular culture. The brand is popular among musicians, and has been mentioned in rap lyrics, particularly from those of AZ, Kanye West, 2pac, Dr. Dre, Xzibit, Digital Underground, Biggie Smalls, Eminem, Nate Dogg, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, Mobb Deep, E-40, Lil KNYPP, R.Kelly, Jamie Foxx, Ludacris,Lupe Fiasco and Nas [5] and by pop artist Duncan Sheik in the song "White Limousine" and Ciara on the track 'I Don't Remember' from her album Fantasy Ride. Deceased San Francisco Bay Area rap artist Mac Dre rapped coined the nickname "Heem" for Hennessy and glorified the brand in his song, "Bleezies N Heem". The brand has also been featured in cinema, such as the 1971 Bruce Lee film The Big Boss. Hennessy had a brief on-screen appearance in the 1993 Schindler's List, where it was accurately portrayed as a luxury good available on the black market in Germany during WWII - Oscar Schindler is shown to be using multiple luxury goods to bribe Nazi officials into signing war production contracts with his factory. Hennessy has also been mentioned by Katt Williams during on his Stand-up DVD, It's Pimpin' Pimpin'. Hennessy is also the title of a song from 2pac's posthumous album "Loyal to the Game", an ode to the drink featuring Obie Trice and produced by Eminem.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
[edit on 14 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys.. but I am waiting for Kanye's reaction. Usually I wouldn't pay attention to something like this but..

I think his reaction will be price-less. As the above poster said.. It will crush him.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Finally some truth comes out of his mouth....its about time.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You know I have to say it.

YOU LIE JACKASS

Actually liked what Wilson did, except for the apology.
Our politician are a bunch of wooses. If you are going to make a stand, make a damn stand, otherwise STFU.

If Obama apologizes his standing with me will drop even further, oh wait, you cannot go below an endisnighe rating below zero.

Obama=Bush Dem=Repub Kill the Fed

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
YES, of course HE IS.

Of course BO just stated the obvious and owes Kayne no apology.

For some reason though, it seemed like a militant publicity stunt for his music. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some other "group" takes revenge on him.......in some form.

I think it was a stunt either way.

Is he really such a lush or was that Hennessy watered down?

I thought it was interesting that there's a Hennessy Black also.

it actually was just ice tea..
no, for real.

It WAS a stunt..DUH!!

To boast JAy Lenos ratings this evenings....
Silly Americans.

Jeezz!!

STILL Don't know when you own media pulls one over on you.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He told the truth, but being President there are some things you shouldn't say in public.

Off the record or not, he shouldn't have said this in the company of reporters.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You know this ain't the first time that Kanye has tried to steal the spotlight from someone else. Lest we forget the tirade he went on about President Bush during a Hurricane Katrina fundraiser nearly four years ago. It surprised me that Obama would actually call him a jackass. Then again, Obama should have came out straight and said that Kanye was and is an arse. It also serves Kanye right since he did make himself into a jerk after last night.

Then again, it makes me gald that I don't listen to that kind of 'music.'

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Could it have been payback for this...

Actually...not funny.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Media planned conspiracy stunt or not, it was in very bad taste. DUH

new topics

top topics