It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Kanye Is A Jack(arse)"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Haa I thought of your reply to my rant on Kayne and laughed. You said it first! He is a jackass of mass proportion....He has been doing horrible apologies aka damage control all day.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Gotta agree with Obama here Kanye is a jackass.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Honestly, neither I nor my wife remember the last time I laughed this hard.

Really. It's great.

And the video clip mix of obama and kanye is the best, FTW!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Calm down
. We're all just having some fun. Don't take life too seriously all the time. If I could hand you a beer through the interweb I would haha.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have you seen the video? Kayne acts like a total jackass... That girl should have slapped him. I think Kayne is a wife beater.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What's really alarming here is not what BO called KW; it's that BO actually watches those award shows. Now that's scary stuff!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I would have hiked my dress up to my knees and introduced his chest to my foot and his ass to the ground (maybe my award to his ass to O.o).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I dislike Obama in all aspects - no I am not a right or left winger - but I certainly agree with him on this one. Some people say it was staged, but would they really do that to Taylor? I mean, this is not exactly Sacha Cohen and Eminem. This is Kayne and Kanye - wait a minute, even Kanye is too big for Kanye. I used to like his music but his ego is too big for me. He acts like he deserves everything and everything anybody else gets.

The worst thing is that South Park portrayed him and he recognized how big his ego is and claimed he was going to do better, but you can't change the mind of a me-first child.

"I am THE voice of this generation!!!" - Kanye West.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DevilJin]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Personally, I'm waiting for the Right to jump in and defend Kanye at this point...I mean, if it was Obama, it was wrong, right?

I'm surprised it hasn't happened on the first page! It is refreshing to hear of such an honest, unfiltered reaction. Just as it was to watch GWB flip the bird, on camera.

link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Have you seen the video? Kayne acts like a total jackass... That girl should have slapped him. I think Kayne is a wife beater.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Chovy]

Kanye is waaayyyyy too gay to ever be a wife beater! Have you seen the South Park episode making fun of him? It is great! I was just starting to lose interest in South Park and then they roasted Kanye!

I just wish he would have chosen someone like Toby Keith or Pink to interrupt! He would have gotten his arse kicked that way!!

Some celebrity said interrupting Taylor Swift was like stepping on a kitten!! That is just about right, as she is so sweet. He wouldn't have dared that with anyone else!

link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
reply to post by Chovy

I would have hiked my dress up to my knees and introduced his chest to my foot and his ass to the ground (maybe my award to his ass to O.o).

I wish that would have happened but Taylor seems too sweet for that.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
it was an off the record comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Yeah, I'm not too nice sometimes, ask my husband as I am sure he would agree

She just looked so embarassed and it made me sad for her.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I agree with AngryMomma.........

I'm glad to see President Obama showing some sand in his comments.

Presidential stones.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Calm down
. We're all just having some fun. Don't take life too seriously all the time. If I could hand you a beer through the interweb I would haha.

Kanye is a jackass but you know full well Obama will apologize for this tomorrow or say he was misquoted or it wasn't true some kind of lame spin.

In fact the media will probably spend two days on it. Asking questions like "should presidents comment on pop culture?" they will have panels discussing it. They will bring James Carville in and his wife Mary Matlin to discuss it.

Just because i outline all the failures he is involved with as President doesn't mean I'm not calm actually i am very relaxed.

All in all this is all probably staged to make Obama seem like a real cool dude.

I'll pass on that drink thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And who says that politicians never tell the truth or are out of touch with the 'ordinary Joe'??? Spot on in this instance, Mr. President, spot on!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I would hope there is not a single person on this earth who would defend that idiot.

BO was correct, but why would this question even come up with the pres lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I really don't care if he apologizes tomorrow...or ever for that matter. For that one moment, he was a normal human being. Policy didn't matter, failures didn't matter. He was just shooting the...uh...breeze for a nicer term.

Too bad you passed on that beer. I only drink the good stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

BO was correct, but why would this question even come up with the pres lol.

This question came up with the president, because it will become a racial incident soon enough!
BO is black, so he must have an opinion on Kanye right? Kanye (hip hop and black) interrupts T.S. (country and white) to hype for Beyonce (black hip hop) so surely B.O. will have an opinion!

So, Barack, way to go on this one, you better not take it back! Reporter
for asking the stupid question in the first place.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
But you DO realize that, just like the cop incident, he probably should have stayed out of this one, right?

The president isn't allowed to use 'regular person' words or have 'regular person' opinions. He's supposed to be above that stuff and not comment on silly things like that. Pretty soon he's going to be telling that fat chick at work that she really shouldn't have worn those pants.

If we were to all follow his lead, we would all be walking around calling each other jackass.

Ok. You go first.

Edit for stuttering.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join