It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced/Suggested Vaccinations in my local schools

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

I'll top you. Was on the team innoculating for anthrax when I was in the Air Force. Was gung-ho for it then. I was even pissed when they wouldn't innoculate my family.

Talk about dodging a bullet.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Not sure why this double posted. Ghosts in the machine?
*softly hums the Twilight Zone theme*

[edit on 13-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The quarantines would have happened and CAN happen if there is an epidemic.

The smallpox vaccine is absolute horsecrap, and has no science backing the claims that it functions the way Edward Jenner claimed. Anyways...

It would take HOURS of exposure and contact to become at risk of smallpox from a carrier.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Wow your story just proved that all schools lie.

Of course its impossible for your son to have taken off the label and got into a line with his friends. That never happens..............oh wait it happened to me.

I saw a couple of friends in line one time in the 3rd grade. I got in line and it turned out they had gotten in trouble and were about to be paddled.

Guess who got a paddling also. Thats right, I did.

Your story does nothing for me. Maybe next time you can embellish it some and make it to where your kid was held down kicking and screaming while they fingerprinted him.

Atleast then it would have been interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99

The quarantines would have happened and CAN happen if there is an epidemic.

The smallpox vaccine is absolute horsecrap, and has no science backing the claims that it functions the way Edward Jenner claimed. Anyways...

It would take HOURS of exposure and contact to become at risk of smallpox from a carrier.

I'm pretty informed on vaccinations. Spent a year taking care of a kid that was permanently damaged from DPT as an infant.

As for amount of hours exposed-I logged those hours and still didn't get it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Exactly, we've already signed forms waiving immunizations for my son, and written on big letters on his medical forms no vaccines, but in the event that the whole pandemic quarantine people etc breaks out it's a bird of a different color. What options have you all come up with for avoiding that situation? We've gotten stocked on foods and medicines, Colloidal silver, works great for my kids and me, echinacea, garlic, vitamin D etc. However we're also attempting to put together a bug out plan, my wife has never believed me that the time would come when we would need it until this month. Seriously we had a discussion just yesterday and she floored me by saying what do we do and where do we go when the SHTF? I'm an IT guy, mild mannered and all and I have no outdoor experience but I'm very healthy and fit, bike hundreds of miles a month and all. What do I do what can I do?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you didn't get it, and happy you've continued to look into things.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

At this point, they can issue quarantine orders if someone named Larry got a nose bleed.

My trust-o-meter of the government just got pegged to ZERO.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Exactly a call to the school is number one priority for the morning I will be back on to post what I find out. I do hope it's not mandatory at this point, however I'm not gullible enough to think it will remain that way.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Sorry the tale of my son's human rights being blatantly violated were not scintillating enough for you. You don't see "writer" status under my name, do you?

He came home with the sticker still on in the same place I'd put it. Don't know if you have any experience with freezer labels but they don't stick well a second time.

When ATS becomes a court of law instead of a discussion board, I'll be sure to present my case so that there's not a reasonable doubt.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

You gotta watch out for Larry's nosebleeds, man those things can cause blood flooding on a biblical scale, one time at band camp, err wait that's another story...

I agree though my trust of the PTB is at negative rating now, when they say samething is gonna help me out or is for my own good I start watching my back, cause I know the knife is coming...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Ok, I see your the type of person who over reacts to certain things, so I will leave you be.

Keep fighting the good fight, whatever you think that may be.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

With respect;

Why are you so pro vaccine? Have you information that we don't have?

Please share.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Ok, I see your the type of person who over reacts to certain things, so I will leave you be.

Keep fighting the good fight, whatever you think that may be.

I will keep fighting the good fight, thanks. You keep standing in line. It'll give the rest of us time to make other plans.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I'm not pro vaccine. In this case I am pro choice.

If this was a mandatory vaccination then I would be upset, but as of right now we do not know if that is the case.

I do not get flu vaccines and my wife and I will not be getting the H1N1 vaccine. I have a good buddy on post who does the shots and he fudges my records to indicte I get the proper shots, even if I don't get them. My wife chooses to get them, I respect her wishes.

He has assured me he would do the same for the H1N1.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

'nuff said then.

Smart.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Could you please consider making a thread with your findings in a way that the average person can understand? If you do please u2u me so I dont miss it, I really need to know my friend.

I am in the wait and see mode and figure that preemptive aggression towards my childrens school only makes me out to be paranoid, but on the other hand I am so open with them that they never know what to think of me anyway.

This is such a control factor and it really will be the final dividing line between the sheep and lions.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
For those wanting to see what their state plans, go to google and type in the name of your state followed by "pandemic flu". At least that's what it was under for my state.

It was a long, boring, dry document and you had to pay attention to the legalese and beaurocratese wording but it did outline Oklahoma's intentions on how to deal with the novel flu as well as any other "health care crisis".

Since conspiracy theorists have been labeled "mentally ill", if we all got irate at a forced vaccination plan, would that be considered a "health care crisis"?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Jules! Glad to see you could join us. Been fiercely busy lately so can't say if I'll be starting another thread on the subject that's been done to death.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, though. Haven't talked to my son's school about that yet. I just talked to them about the Obama speech so I thought I'd pace myself. LOL. Maybe next week.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Get your son out of their. I'm 14 and in my high school they haven't mentioned vaccine. But it's only a matter of time before they give it. Me I may never make it out because I'm all alone when it comes to the nwo vaccine subjects. And my parents never awaken from the matrix. Me, well I'm forced to live on both worlds the matrix and the real world. If you are going to tell me to make my parents wake up that is not going to work because they are loyal supporters of the fedral government. They keep thinking America is a good country that do good things.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join