It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced/Suggested Vaccinations in my local schools

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

All about who you know that can help you.

I don't raise a big fuss and put myself out there. All the ones who do that will be the ones who end up running, hiding and getting rounded up.

That is if things go south.

Sometimes that gets some, like whitewave, upset that I don't jump up and down throwing a fit. I choose to spend that energy finding people who can give me specific information.

Like I know on Ft. Riley that they only have enough MP's to put 7 cars and 4 bikes on the road at a time. I know the general area of where the cars are at and where the bikes are at.

I know that in a few months Ft.Riley will be stopping people LEAVING post at the gates to check for random DUI's on Friday and Saturdays.

My energy is well spent.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If that's the case with your parents is it possible for you to make bug out plans for yourself and your parents, if it really comes down to very bad things you will be prpared as you can be and be able to offer suggestions to your parents on how to proceed. I gues I would make plans as you can and inform your parents when you think it's time of how you think your family should proceed. Aside from that my prayers are with you and your family.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by gaborn415]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by mikerussellus

All about who you know that can help you.

I don't raise a big fuss and put myself out there. All the ones who do that will be the ones who end up running, hiding and getting rounded up.

That is if things go south.

Sometimes that gets some, like whitewave, upset that I don't jump up and down throwing a fit. I choose to spend that energy finding people who can give me specific information.

Like I know on Ft. Riley that they only have enough MP's to put 7 cars and 4 bikes on the road at a time. I know the general area of where the cars are at and where the bikes are at.

I know that in a few months Ft.Riley will be stopping people LEAVING post at the gates to check for random DUI's on Friday and Saturdays.

My energy is well spent.

You should not be giving out info like that ever hear of opsec?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

So in a few months I'll have to quit drinking and driving around Ft. Riley? That IS a heads up! Thank you for spending valuable time gathering truly useful information like: don't drink and drive.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Not much can be done with that info. Any MP will tell you the number of cars, finding out the locations (which I didn't give) is the hard part.

Thanks for looking out General.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

You completely missed the point of my post.

Someone else will have to explain it to you because I have already said I will not bother with you.

Good luck with whatever it is you do.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

edit opsy ment this for a u2u

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

You assume to much.

Guess what there are 150, give or take a few enlisted and 50 give or take a few officers at the Hospital here on post.

Sorry General, but you are talking out the wrong end.

Nice throwing those numbers out there, haven't you heard of opsec?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Bye, bye, then. Thanks for playing.

If we're done breaching state security, back on topic.

To the OP: You're already calling the school in the morning but be sure to get something in writing and ask what your options are on the day of any proposed vaccination. Will you be allowed to be at the school, etc?

Also, there are several threads here on ATS about this subject and a google search of your state's legislation and emergency plans can yield much information. Keep us posted and best of luck. We're all in this together.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I already posted Ohio's exemption laws for vaccinations on the first page with a link.

The best you can do is educate your son, be aware, speak to the school privately.

My son just entered preschool, and my wife was all ready to go to war over the subject(she grew up with a strong belief in vaccinations.) and had the documents all printed out and signed etc...

SO I just said, hey slow down. Mention our concerns to the principal, see what they say. If they choose to fight us, we can approach them with the documents.

Anyways, the school was fine with it. Understood. No issues.

I like to think that there is no possible way that they could vaccinate my preschooler without my permission....but never say never right?

We do the best we can, and if it gets to the point that swine flu fever starts sweeping the nation, we might keep him home for a week or two.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok called the school today and according to the office receptionist the teacher never told the students they would be getting vaccinated in schools, however the office informed me that when and if a vaccine becomes available they would "possibly" offer it in the schools. I asked for an exemption form and she informed me that when there was a vaccine available then I could fill out an exemption! Checking the schools website however in the menu an exemption form is available. I asked her why my son told me they would be vaccinating and she said I should read the info sheet they sent home, I have found it online and it says...

If and when H1N1 vaccine becomes available, school-age children may be a priority population to get the vaccine. This means that children may be offered vaccinations at school. Your school is working with the Medina County Health Department to discuss the best way to administer the vaccine, process paperwork, and ensure the safety of your children.

So in short nothing is planned NOW according to my conversation with the school in hard facts and spoken words. With that said I did not hang up the phone feeling any better at all, for one the office staff was unhelpful and kind of rude, as well as defensive. I got the feeling that there was either more being unsaid or implied that I was not aware of, and that my desire to ensure my son was not immunized was in their eyes immaterial. That when the vaccine came out in the schools the kids were going to receive it and I could bitch up a storm as much as I wanted, they just didn't give a crap. That's very possibly my own paranoia but that was how I felt hanging up the phone. So that's the story now I will be keeping a very close eye on it and letting you all know what I find as it progresses.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh link to info sheet....

www.wadsworth.k12.oh.us...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

This may come as a surprise to a few people but schools lie. When the friendly neighborhood policeman came to the school for fingerprinting day, forms had been passed out, consents and refusals obtained, etc.

I had signed the refusal form, called the teacher, pasted a large sticky freezer label over my son's shirt that said "NO FINGERPRINTING!" and they still fingerprinted him! I was livid! When I called to complain, they said, "Sorry, we didn't know". Nothing you can do about it after the fact.

The people in charge of making sure we're all shot full of poisons are not playing by the same rule book that the rest of us are.

The problem comes from the school's status of acting 'in loco parentis'. Whilst at the school the child is under a legally defined guardianship by the school, not the parent.

However, having a quick dabble through Google has turned up something that you may be able to use as a wholly justifiable reason for exemption from any vaccine (it may be a different state from you, but may be worth looking into on religious grounds)

North Carolina Immunisation Exemptions

North Carolina law provides for two types of exemptions from required immunizations. They are medical and religious.
G.S.130A-156. Medical exemption.

The Commission for Health Services shall adopt by rule medical contraindications to immunizations required by G.S. 130A-152. If a physician licensed to practice medicine in this State certifies that a required immunization is or may be detrimental to a person's health due to the presence of one of the contraindications adopted by the Commission, the person is not required to receive the specified immunization as long as the contraindication persists. The State Health Director may, upon request by a physician licensed to practice medicine in this State, grant a medical exemption to a required immunization for a contraindication not on the list adopted by the Commission.

(1957, c. 1357, s. 1; 1959, c. 177; 1965, c. 652; 1971, c. 191; 1979, c. 56, s. 1; 1983, c. 891, s. 2; 1987, c. 782, s. 18; 1989, c. 122; 1999-110, s. 6.)
G.S.130A-157. Religious exemption

If the bona fide religious beliefs of an adult or the parent, guardian or person in loco parentis of a child are contrary to the immunization requirements contained in this Part, the adult or the child shall be exempt from the requirements. Upon submission of a written statement of the bona fide religious beliefs and opposition to the immunization requirements, the person may attend the college, university, school or facility without presenting a certificate of immunization.

(1957, c. 1357, s. 1; 1959, c. 177; 1965, c. 652; 1971, c. 191; 1979, c. 56, s. 1; 1983, c. 891, s. 2; 1985, c. 692, s. 2.)
10A NCAC 41A .0403 Non-Religious Personal Belief No Exemption

Except as provided in G.S. 130A-156 and G.S. 130A-157, and 10A NCAC 41A .0404 and .0405, no child shall be exempt from the requirements of 10A NCAC 41 .0401; there is no exception to these requirements for the case of a personal belief or philosophy of a parent or guardian not founded upon a religious belief

(History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-152(c); Eff. February 1, 1976; Readopted Eff. December 5, 1977; Amended Eff. October 1, 1984; July 1, 1979.)

Medical exemptions can only be requested by a physician licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. If a physician determines the need to request a medical exemption from a required immunization for a patient and needs assistance, they should contact the North Carolina Immunization Branch at (919) 707-5550.

* Medical Exemption Statement (DHHS 3987)

There is no form for requesting religious exemptions in North Carolina. To claim a religious exemption, the parent or person requesting the exemption must write a statement of their religious objection to immunization, including the name and date of birth of the person for whom the exemption is being requested. This statement would then be provided to schools, child care programs, camps, etc. in place of an immunization record. If a family is requesting a religious exemption for more than one child, a separate statement should be prepared for each child. Statements of religious objection to immunization do not need to be notarized or prepared by an attorney. They do not need to be submitted to the state for review or approval.

Hope that helps some

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Taikonaut]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gaborn415

The president said, vaccinations are not mandatory I think that is all you need to tell your "school officials" while doing your fight.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I seem to recall one president once saying, "read my lips, no new taxes" and we all remember how that turned out.

Vaccines will apparently be ready in about 3 weeks.

start of vaccinations

All that is required to make them mandatory is a declaration of a national emergency. Since we're already at a level 6 global pandemic, I'd say it's just a matter of announcing that they'll be mandatory after all.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Actually interesting to point out, here in my neck of the woods, the swine flu is dying out, the cases are not as many as few weeks ago, schools are not preparing for mandatory vaccinations yet.

Actually I just read an article that Ga is recommending vaccinations but they are still voluntarily.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
And I sincerely hope they remain voluntary and that the various waiver and exemption forms will be honored.

I just can't see our government spending all the money, time and effort they have developing and promoting this vaccine to have it all go under utilized.

Don't want to waste a perfectly good crisis. We'll keep our fingers crossed and BOB's at the ready.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
@gaborn415/all

What everybody CAN DO :

Pathopractice of confrontation against compulsory vaccination DOCTATORSHIP
including PDFs for printout
- Declaration of refusal to be vaccinated
- Authorization for representation / Power of Attorney (Representative in illness‘ matters)
See:
www.spkpfh.de...

The WHO-swines: their German henchmen (the Robert-Koch-Institute, the Permanent Commission on Vaccination, the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute, the local public health offices) under Criminal Charges!
The one who administers and injects vaccines, makes propaganda for vaccinations, or makes organisational provisions for their implementation, commits bodily injury on a mass-scale, is a mass murderer dangerous to public safety and conducts a war of aggression against the own population. The incriminated perpetrators are to be arrested and detained in solitary confinement. There is danger of suppression of evidence.
See:
www.spkpfh.de...

The WHO-swines make the flu that does not exist
(The doctors themselves don't want to be vaccinated. Guess why?!)
Away with the medical doctors’ health dictatorship!
See:
www.spkpfh.de...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gaborn415

Well, if your child can't avoid the vaccine look up chelation therapy. It can remove those nasty mercury and other chemicals from the system.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
On a side topic I just noticed that the official website for Pandemic preperation in Canada now requires a password to access.

www.pandemicflu.ca...

So I can no longer look up what preparations my province is doing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join